'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 225126 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Dec 11

.

#99131 May 11, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, since this is the hundredth time you have posted this please allow me to help your dumbass. Socialism and Communism are the exact opposites of each other. A person or a political ruling government cannot be both. Hope this helps you, you ignorant POS.
.
The commonality they both share is that they are the polar opposite of a free democracy!
Your Muslim POTUS is just a Pimp for the Muslim Brotherhood!
...Dimocrats are the whores he pimpin!
I hope the analogy helps you understand hoy you have been hoodwinked by a Muslim.
Now lean forward and take one for your brother.
Justice Dale

United States

#99132 May 11, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I didn't think it would hit you that hard.
You didn't answer my question!
Jay

Springville, TN

#99133 May 11, 2013
By JAMES HOHMANN | 5/10/13 5:05 AM EDT

Latest on POLITICO
Democratic strategist: Party 'in decline'

One of the Democrats’ most veteran strategists warns that the party is “in decline” and “at considerable risk” when President Barack Obama is no longer on the scene.

“Since Obama was elected President, the Democrats have lost nine governorships, 56 members of the House and two Senate seats,” Doug Sosnik, the political director in Bill Clinton’s White House, writes in a new memo.

While Republican branding problems get the lion’s share of attention, the Democratic Party’s favorability rating has declined by 15 points since Obama took power. A Pew Research Center survey this January showed that the Democratic Party was viewed favorably by 47 percent of Americans, down from 62 percent in Jan. 2009.

“This puts Senate Democrats in a vulnerable position, while threatening Republican’s control of the House as well as their sizeable numerical advantage in the governorships across the country,” writes Sosnik, who advised Hillary Clinton in the 2008 presidential race and now does consulting work for a variety of private-sector clients.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99134 May 11, 2013
Michelle Obama speaks at EKU's graduation

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2013/05/11/2636846/mi...

how's come you libtards weren't there to see ya 'queen'...
Justice Dale

United States

#99135 May 11, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, since this is the hundredth time you have posted this please allow me to help your dumbass. Socialism and Communism are the exact opposites of each other. A person or a political ruling government cannot be both. Hope this helps you, you ignorant POS.
.
LMAO!! You don't realize that those ideologies are contrary to the US Constitution and of course the Coinstitution is the law of the land. NEXT!!!
Get Real

Winchester, KY

#99136 May 11, 2013
Michelle Obama speaks at EKU's graduation

The 6,200-seat Alumni Coliseum was full, and Obama received several standing ovations before she began speaking. She is one fine looking woman! And thats coming from a "free, white guy (by CHioCe)".Lol

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2013/05/11/2636846/mi...
Get Real

Winchester, KY

#99137 May 11, 2013
Corporate welfare, The middle class paying more taxes than the rich...etc, good old capitalism. Helping the middle class get back on their feet from the devastating damage from the giant corporations and bush regime, SOCIALISM!! COMMUNISM!!.
What freedoms have President Obama taken from us?

“I'll Build a Wall”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#99138 May 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Hillary is one FAT liar and a COLD bitch...
but
"WHAT DIFFERENCE AT THIS POINT DOES IT MAKE"??????????
you want my throat cut, hands bound behind my back..and my family.. you want me to drop dead...but what difference does it make, at this point?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99139 May 11, 2013
America’s Most Biblically-Hostile U. S. President

In fact, there have been numerous clearly documented times when his pro-Islam positions have been the cause of his anti-Biblical actions.

Listed below in chronological order are (1) numerous records of his attacks on Biblical persons or organizations; (2) examples of the hostility toward Biblical faith that have become evident in the past three years in the Obama-led military; (3) a listing of his open attacks on Biblical values; and finally (4) a listing of numerous incidents of his preferential deference for Islam’s activities and positions, including letting his Islamic advisors guide and influence his hostility toward people of Biblical faith.

Many of these actions are literally unprecedented – this is the first time they have happened in four centuries of American history. The hostility of President Obama toward Biblical faith and values is without equal from any previous American president.

MORE:
http://www.wallbuilders.com/LIBissuesArticles...

The American Revolution: Was it an Act of Biblical Rebellion?
http://www.wallbuilders.com/LIBissuesArticles...

Seems you libTARDS
ARE PUSHING
for "another" one ...

Keep it up ... we'll SEE!

“I'll Build a Wall”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#99140 May 11, 2013
Get Real wrote:
Michelle Obama speaks at EKU's graduation
The 6,200-seat Alumni Coliseum was full, and Obama received several standing ovations before she began speaking. She is one fine looking woman! And thats coming from a "free, white guy (by CHioCe)".Lol
Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2013/05/11/2636846/mi...
she is beautiful

“I'll Build a Wall”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#99141 May 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
America’s Most Biblically-Hostile U. S. President
In fact, there have been numerous clearly documented times when his pro-Islam positions have been the cause of his anti-Biblical actions.
Listed below in chronological order are (1) numerous records of his attacks on Biblical persons or organizations; (2) examples of the hostility toward Biblical faith that have become evident in the past three years in the Obama-led military; (3) a listing of his open attacks on Biblical values; and finally (4) a listing of numerous incidents of his preferential deference for Islam’s activities and positions, including letting his Islamic advisors guide and influence his hostility toward people of Biblical faith.
Many of these actions are literally unprecedented – this is the first time they have happened in four centuries of American history. The hostility of President Obama toward Biblical faith and values is without equal from any previous American president.
MORE:
http://www.wallbuilders.com/LIBissuesArticles...
The American Revolution: Was it an Act of Biblical Rebellion?
http://www.wallbuilders.com/LIBissuesArticles...
Seems you libTARDS
ARE PUSHING
for "another" one ...
Keep it up ... we'll SEE!
anti-Biblical...you mean Rational? lololol
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99142 May 11, 2013
Psalm 97:10
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
10 Ye that love the Lord, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his Saints: he will deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

Ephesians 5:11
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but even reprove them rather.

The Soldier's Mother Creed
"I am the mother of an American Soldier"

I give my complete and unwavering support to my soldier.
As my son serves the people of the United States, so I
humbly offer up my prayers for his safety and the safety
and health of those he serves beside.

I respect his choice to adhere to a strict moral code
and system of values that has preserved our great
country for over two centuries.
I accept that my soldier's first duty is to his country
and I understand that this sacrifice he willingly makes
is what keeps our nation great.

I will never expect anything but the best from my soldier
for I know he is capable. I know that a soldier's heart is
true and strong, and that my soldier will endure.

I will never abandon my soldier, my son, my love.
I will love him unconditionally. he will know I am
there for him, even when he is alone.

I am disciplined, emotionally and mentally tough,
learning to wait for phone calls and letters or
emails home. I, like my soldier, am an expert.

I stand ready to do what ever I can do to let my
son, my soldier, know that we are here for him
beside him, we love him and I will pray for swift
destruction of the enemies of our country.
I am the person who stood guardian of this man
who has become my soldier, now our guardian of
freedom and the American way of life.

"I AM THE MOTHER OF AN AMERICAN SOLDIER."

Happy Mother's Day to ALL! <2
Get Real

Winchester, KY

#99143 May 11, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you want my throat cut, hands bound behind my back..and my family.. you want me to drop dead...but what difference does it make, at this point?
That guy must be one sick individual. I hope you are keeping some kind of copies of the vague and bold threats. People like that are dangerous, and usually mentally disturbed.

“I'll Build a Wall”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#99144 May 11, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! You don't realize that those ideologies are contrary to the US Constitution and of course the Coinstitution is the law of the land. NEXT!!!
I think we have determined how savvy you are when it comes to the ..
Coinstitution
Coinstitution
Coinstitution
Coinstitution
Coinstitution
LMAO LMAO LMAO
OZombies

United States

#99145 May 11, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you want my throat cut, hands bound behind my back..and my family.. you want me to drop dead...but what difference does it make, at this point?
Difference is that you are real STUPID ...!!!!!
OZombies

United States

#99146 May 11, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
she is beautiful
Jackie Kennedy was beautiful ...
Michelle Obama is ugly, no class, fat ass !!!!!!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99147 May 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Difference is that you are real STUPID ...!!!!!
Hi Z!
How are ya?
Been wondering about you :)
Get Real

Winchester, KY

#99149 May 11, 2013
President Obama wants ALL Americans to have the freedom to choose Whom to worship or not to worship at all. It's called FREEDOM!

The same people that wrote the Bible thought/ KNEW it to be a fact the world was flat. Something not right about that. I do believe in a igher being, weather it be God or a Universal Consciousness.

“I'll Build a Wall”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#99150 May 11, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
That guy must be one sick individual. I hope you are keeping some kind of copies of the vague and bold threats. People like that are dangerous, and usually mentally disturbed.
I have every word of this forum in a text.doc, since my first day here in January ( a Gov't class project)
"How The Mighty Have Fallen - The GOP Over the Cliff"
...
..twenty minutes in, American Lady called me a libTARD
..1 hour in, I took complete and utter control of this forum and every right-wing nutjob on it, and I've been in complete control ever since (they all know it)...you know what kills them? I'm 14.

“I'll Build a Wall”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#99151 May 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Difference is that you are real STUPID ...!!!!!
cut the throats of the stupid people? Really? Ooh, sounds bad for the republicans

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min ChromiuMan 148,382
Justice for Retha Ross (Oct '15) 6 hr Emily Collins 37
Prayers Needed 6 hr pray 6
Diagnostic Review 9 hr funny 11
Motorcycle Accident 9 hr Wondering 4
Where's Wahoo? 9 hr SerenityLost 1
Who owns the Barbourville Vendors Mall 11 hr Narleen 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages