'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
87,561 - 87,580 of 146,296 Comments Last updated 26 min ago

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama administration e-mails raise new questions on Benghazi
By Jim Acosta. Jessica Yellin and Elise Labott, CNN
updated 8:03 PM EDT, Fri May 10, 2013
Washington (CNN)-- An e-mail discussion about talking points the Obama administration used to describe the deadly attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya, show the White House and State Department were more involved than they first said in the decision to remove an initial CIA assessment that a group with ties to al Qaeda was involved, according to CNN sources with knowledge of the e-mails.
After hearing, Republicans say there's more to story
Doomed ambassador:'We're under attack'
The unclassified talking points have become a political flashpoint in a long-running battle between the administration and Republicans, who say that officials knew the attack last September 11 was a planned terror operation
while they were telling the public it was an act of violence that grew out of a demonstration over a video produced in the United States that insulted Islam.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/10/politics/bengha...
Even
C - Communist
N - News
N - Network
is reporting on here "demise" ...
:D
6651 comments and GROWING *exponentially!
*don't forget to "look up" the loooooong word :)
before inserting foot ...
i know what the long word means, but you had to look it up, didn't you.
so, the more comments, the truer? Right?
What difference does it make, at this point?
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

when history is recorded and the words are cast in stone George w bush will be recorded as the greatest president in us history bar none, and there isn't one freakinhg thing you America hating terrorist loving leftwingwhackadoodles can do about it but lie on that great man

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
And what the @#%! are you? No mention of Jim-mee Kar-tuh's little oopsie? No mention of Slick Willy's little no-no of letting Bin Laden slip through his fingers more than once so he could live to kill Americans another day and we got the democrats first 9/11 terror attack because of it. And what about the casualties of the democrats Vietnam war? What was that war all about? How much did that war cost?
Hell, have now supported the Muslim Brotherhood in their dictator takeovers in the Middle East with almost as much money as the Iraq war cost us. Say whut? Selective memory, huh?
Now I see why so many make fun of you so much of the time. You are a horse's ass hoping to make others look like a horse's ass in hopes of hiding the fact that you are a horses ass. Way to go hypocrite...another failure. Your skills are quite comical.
Idiot. blaming Clinton for 9-11 is like blaming God for the Holocaust. God knew Hitler's plan and let it happen.. God is a Nazi.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

demonicRats wrote:
when history is recorded and the words are cast in stone George w bush will be recorded as the greatest president in us history bar none, and there isn't one freakinhg thing you America hating terrorist loving leftwingwhackadoodles can do about it but lie on that great man
Cal sings:
And the farmer hauls another load away.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

The implication that there was something wrong with the war plan is amusing." ...Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, on criticism of his management of the Iraq war

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

"For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three nonfatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable, and we're going to do something about it"
...President George W. Bush

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm, uhh, hah -- ummm -- I, the answer is -- I haven't really thought of it that way, heh, heh. Heh. Here's how I think of it. Ummm -- heh heh. First I've heard of that, by the way, I, ah -- uhh -- the, uhh -- I, I guess I'm more of a practical fella. Uhh. I vowed after September the 11th that I would do everything I could to protect the American people. And, uhh -- my attitude, of course, was affected by the attacks.ha ha ...ummm Let me see... I knew we were at a war. I knew that the enemy, obviously, had to be sophisticated, and lethal, to fly hijacked airplanes, uhh, into -- facilities that would, we would, killing thousands of people, innocent people, doin' nothing, just sittin' there goin' to work."
...President George W Bush, after being asked if the war in Iraq and the rise of terrorism are signs of the apocalypse

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
... and just whose library just opened amongst GREAT applause ...
-n-
how many years has be been "out of office"
AFTER 8 in there ...
:)
this is the 0's fifth ...
he won't have the "clout" to finish this one out
:D
george WMD bush library, another prime example of wasting money, and the fleecing of America.

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

demonicRats wrote:
Sure there's something that can be done about it. We can expose you for the lying nutjob that you are! That's a pretty good start, don't ya think? HUYA!

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

demonicRats wrote:
What greatness will you Repubs remember Bush most for? His two wars for nothing that left 4000 dead and 30,000 American troops wounded or the financial collapse of 2008 that left America in the worst shape since 1929?
You Repubs deserve all Bush did to America.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
IRS's Tea Party Scrutiny ***Adds To Conservatives' Case ***Against Obama
Benghazi move over, make room for IRS-gate.
http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2013/...
the 0's AND shillary's
---NEW---
"theme song"
I'm Goin' Down
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I'm going down, down, down, down
)8~D>
5 DEAD at a US On December 12th(1983), our U.S. embassy in Kuwait was attacked by a suicide truck bomber. This blatant act of terror killed 5 people. What was Reagan hiding.
Americans demand the Truth about this !!!!!!!!!!
You Repubs are the most hypocritical bitches and bastards on the planet.
Bush Lies

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Republican had done 9 investigations on Benghazi where 4 people died. How many investigations have they done on 9/11 where 4,500 people died, much less the two following wars.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Rand Paul Calls Hillary Clinton Unfit for 'High Office'

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/05/...

POSTED BY: 27REASONS | MAY 10, 2013, 12:26 PM 12:26 PM

ABCNEWS: Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Reference…
Petraeus Expressed Frustration At Altered Account…
Rep. threatens to subpoena Hillary…
FOURNIER: WH throwing ‘under the bus?’
Media in full spin…
REPORTER: Democrats Actively Working to Undermine Testimony…
Enough said
OBAMA__________VS__________AME RICA
Convene Grand Jury for possible prosecution of Hillary Clinton
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Seven Lying Minutes – Watch The Pretzel Contortions Unfold In Front of Your Own Eyes ...

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/05/1...

p's spinach says:
May 10, 2013 at 6:16 pm
Right, it took 7 minutes to say basically that they couldn’t firmly blame Al Shariah or Al Queda — how strange they had no trouble blaming a Coptic Christian, without proof, and who was never mentioned by CIA nor Hicks as probable cause. This Carney fellow can go sell swamp land in Egypt in his next job.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

'WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?'
Exclusive: Joseph Farah explains why Benghazi matters

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/what-difference-do...

AMBASSADOR BOLTON: BENGHAZI 'DAM HAS BURST'
'Mainstream media now having their competitive juices unleashed'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/ambassador-bolton-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

A Black Man's Hatred of Obama
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF OBAMA'S REIGN?
Exclusive: Erik Rush[A Black man] notes how recent events have some Dems turning on president
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/the-beginning-of-t...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Trumpets
Posted on May 9, 2013 by sundance
A Paradigm Shift is needed – Urgently. It cannot be provided to you, you must develop it within your own mind – and you’d better do it quick; or you will lose.

There seems to be a willful blindness on the part of the American people, a chosen refusal to acknowledge the implications of the unAmerican and unConstititional behaviors, actions and outcomes we are being served on a daily basis.

It can no longer be presumed to be a matter of “I can’t see what’s happening” because a whole lot of normal Americans really are clean and articulate.

“I can’t see it” just doesn’t cut it.

Bullsh!t! You can see it, you are just choosing to reconcile the irreconcilable because it is more comforting to ignore the truth of it. You are scared: Continue reading ...

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/05/0...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Copied from another poster:

THIS was in a NEWSPAPER, a liberal one:

More questions about Benghazi
The Obama administration must release e-mails about the incident and let key personnel testify.
Posted: 05/10/2013 12:01:00 AM MDT
By The Denver Post Editorial Board
House Oversight Committee Chairman Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., speaks during a House Oversight Committee hearing on Tuesday about last year's deadly assault on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya.(J. Scott Applewhite, The Associated Press)

The testimony before Congress on Wednesday by a senior diplomat about what happened when a diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya, was attacked last year — an attack in which four Americans were killed — raises yet more troubling questions for the Obama administration.

To be sure, House Republicans were trying to score political points by having Gregory Hicks, the former deputy chief of mission at the U.S. embassy in Tripoli, talk about the events of Sept. 11, 2012, along with two other State Department officials. But Republicans are also right that the administration should release e-mails around the attack and make key personnel available to testify if needed.

Read more: More questions about Benghazi - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/opinion/ci_23210575...
Oblamer/Hillary are lying, incompetent sacks of offal.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

... and WHY is the guy STILL in jail for the video which they blamed the attack on?

not one libTARD has a working brain cell left!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
What cover-up?
another one ...

White House Link to Illegal Taping of Sen. Mitch McConnell

Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/04/white-hou...

Pro-Choice Journalist Now Pro-Life After Covering Gosnell Trial

Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/05/pro-choic...

Are We Hearing the **Death Rattle of Liberalism?

Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/04/are-we-he...

death rattle

a sound produced by a person immediately preceding death
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

especially NOW ... with the Benghazi SCANDAL!

;~)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min The_Box 128,678
SEC Network 21 min sports fan 4
Step Chid after divorce 39 min stephanie 4
Stivers Center fixes 1 hr houses 52
i miss my amy 1 hr sarah 2
scott parrott living with another woman...what ... (Aug '10) 2 hr friend of friend 12
Anthony Smith 3 hr candy 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE