'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253488 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Get Real

Winchester, KY

#99149 May 11, 2013
President Obama wants ALL Americans to have the freedom to choose Whom to worship or not to worship at all. It's called FREEDOM!

The same people that wrote the Bible thought/ KNEW it to be a fact the world was flat. Something not right about that. I do believe in a igher being, weather it be God or a Universal Consciousness.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#99150 May 11, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
That guy must be one sick individual. I hope you are keeping some kind of copies of the vague and bold threats. People like that are dangerous, and usually mentally disturbed.
I have every word of this forum in a text.doc, since my first day here in January ( a Gov't class project)
"How The Mighty Have Fallen - The GOP Over the Cliff"
...
..twenty minutes in, American Lady called me a libTARD
..1 hour in, I took complete and utter control of this forum and every right-wing nutjob on it, and I've been in complete control ever since (they all know it)...you know what kills them? I'm 14.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#99151 May 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Difference is that you are real STUPID ...!!!!!
cut the throats of the stupid people? Really? Ooh, sounds bad for the republicans

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#99153 May 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Jackie Kennedy was beautiful ...
Michelle Obama is ugly, no class, fat ass !!!!!!!!!!
...from a Serbian child murderer...throat slicer...How is that different from the Croatian child murderer?

Politics?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99154 May 11, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I have every word of this forum in a text.doc, since my first day here in January ( a Gov't class project)
"How The Mighty Have Fallen - The GOP Over the Cliff"
...
..twenty minutes in, American Lady called me a libTARD
..1 hour in, I took complete and utter control of this forum and every right-wing nutjob on it, and I've been in complete control ever since (they all know it)...you know what kills them? I'm 14.
ha ha ha ha ha ...

DREAM ON ... libTARD pUnk :)
OZombies

United States

#99155 May 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Z!
How are ya?
Been wondering about you :)
Hi A/L...some people here are real idiots...reading some of their comments gets on my nerves. "You" put your country down for respect of one man who doesn't deserves it...
Get Real

Winchester, KY

#99156 May 11, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I have every word of this forum in a text.doc, since my first day here in January ( a Gov't class project)
"How The Mighty Have Fallen - The GOP Over the Cliff"
...
..twenty minutes in, American Lady called me a libTARD
..1 hour in, I took complete and utter control of this forum and every right-wing nutjob on it, and I've been in complete control ever since (they all know it)...you know what kills them? I'm 14.
Wow. And you told them you were 14 and they still posted those disturbing posts? Teapublicklan Christian family morals at there best. I've given up hope they will ever come back to reality. Something really scrambled their brains.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99157 May 11, 2013
FARMER HEADS TO TRIAL FOR … SELLING MILK
Food rights activists schedule rally in support of Hershberger

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/farmer-heads-to-tr...

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#99158 May 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha ha ha ...
DREAM ON ... libTARD pUnk :)
Bitch, 2 days in, you said I had no influecne on you... over 400 posts later, 400 posts DIRECTLY to me, definition of INFLUENCE might need to be spun...O'reilly style, Hey babygirl?
OZombies

United States

#99159 May 11, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
...from a Serbian child murderer...throat slicer...How is that different from the Croatian child murderer?
Politics?
Michelle Obama is still ugly, big ass, no class!
Nice try, you dummy! When your mama told you you're smart, SHE lied!!!!!!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99161 May 11, 2013
BLACK VIOLENCE SURGES FROM D.C. RAIL LINE TO MASTER'S
'Brawl grew too large and officers forced to call for backup'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/black-violence-sur...
Jay

Springville, TN

#99162 May 11, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I have every word of this forum in a text.doc, since my first day here in January ( a Gov't class project)
"How The Mighty Have Fallen - The GOP Over the Cliff"
...
..twenty minutes in, American Lady called me a libTARD
..1 hour in, I took complete and utter control of this forum and every right-wing nutjob on it, and I've been in complete control ever since (they all know it)...you know what kills them? I'm 14.
**********

We do not envy you, nor do you control anything.

Your so-called parents are to be pitied.

You have a narcissistic personality disorder.

Get treatment or.....

Dream On!

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#99163 May 11, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. And you told them you were 14 and they still posted those disturbing posts? Teapublicklan Christian family morals at there best. I've given up hope they will ever come back to reality. Something really scrambled their brains.
After 1 week, my Dad banned me from this site (I was 13 at the time) and my Mom grounded me for 2 weeks for (well, a list of two dozen things (hehe))
Dad, after reading a few pages of posts, and exercising some sort of Executive Order, convinced Mom to parole me after 4 days and made me promise not to "fry them with a magnifying glass", pardoned me.
The rest is History.
Get Real

Winchester, KY

#99164 May 11, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitch, 2 days in, you said I had no influecne on you... over 400 posts later, 400 posts DIRECTLY to me, definition of INFLUENCE might need to be spun...O'reilly style, Hey babygirl?
AL and I aren't speaking,she started out of nowhere calling me derogatory names over some usual disagreement. I in turn might have said some hurtful but true things, this went back and forth until I had to just cut her off.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#99165 May 11, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
We do not envy you, nor do you control anything.
Your so-called parents are to be pitied.
You have a narcissistic personality disorder.
Get treatment or.....
Dream On!
hi Jay,
Given a choice, I'll Dream On.
NPD, is that a real thing? If so, I DO HAVE IT!
How's your boy? Any Nintendo University Scholarship awards? or, just descending 'Game Over' tonal bloops.
IMAGINE!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99166 May 11, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
AL and I aren't speaking,she started out of nowhere calling me derogatory names over some usual disagreement. I in turn might have said some hurtful but true things, this went back and forth until I had to just cut her off.
Reallllllly ... "Get Real" ...
delusional ...
as per usual of libTARDS :)
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
piss off pissant ...
ain't got time for you ...
Had my FUN
now movin on ...
you ain't GOT "what it takes"
to keep me
'entertained'
:)
I'm speaking of ...
brains and common sense ...
So get ya mind[what lil you have]
OUT of the gutter ...
With that ...
Good Night to the GOOD Guys
You know WHO I mean ...
:)
Jay

Springville, TN

#99168 May 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi A/L...some people here are real idiots...reading some of their comments gets on my nerves. "You" put your country down for respect of one man who doesn't deserves it...
**********
Z --- they're followers of the real assclowns up there on the Hill, so what can you expect from them?!

However, democrats are dropping out of the party -(see my former post). Obama is losing his following the more he opens his mouth. You will see the decline as time goes by, and it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of losers!

LOL!!!
Get Real

Winchester, KY

#99169 May 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Reallllllly ... "Get Real" ...
delusional ...
as per usual of libTARDS :)
<quoted text>
With that ...
Good Night to the GOOD Guys
You know WHO I mean ...
:)
From now on if you feel the need to reply to my post, post it and ask Calvin to C&P it to me. hmmmph!
For what it's worth I apologize for calling you an old grumpy granny. ; )

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#99170 May 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Reallllllly ... "Get Real" ...
delusional ...
as per usual of libTARDS :)
<quoted text>
With that ...
Good Night to the GOOD Guys
You know WHO I mean ...
:)
goodnight babygirl, dream about your boy Calvin, not quite big Bear, but warmer, and real...
Big Bear never left an Abe Lincoln on your night table, did he?(By the way, you owe me 3 dollars)
(and a shot of penicillin)
Get Real

Winchester, KY

#99171 May 11, 2013
It's Teapublicklans leaders that are bringing up all the bills to cut spending on Social Security, Medicare etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for brother & sister, molly & steven re... (Dec '10) 45 min lilajane 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr North Mountain 156,580
Megan Marie Rogers 1 hr Long 5
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 3 hr my opinion 172
Just curious Old Datsun 280Z 3 hr Santa 4
Johny bays is in jail, someone should rob his h... 3 hr Jack 1
How is Godfathers Pizza at Shell ? 4 hr Pope 10

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages