'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
87,521 - 87,540 of 151,432 Comments Last updated 27 min ago
lol

Glasgow, KY

#98961 May 10, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
Also, any updates on Beck's 'worst thing ever?
Since Beck is not nor ever been our president and Secretary Of State and he has never been involved in Obama's and Hitlary's Benghazi coverup...who gives a damn what Beck has done, is doing or will ever do? Only idiots, who obsess about Beck and Rush, care what those guys are doing, right idiot? lol

I bet your boys in the WH are scrambling. Now even the lame-stream media can't cover for them on this one. RuhRoh...Mac Daddy will get pissed and send millions more to the poverty level to show us who is boss. Look out ABC!!!

Cluk-cluk, more democrat chickens coming home to roost. Moo-ve over Moo'chelle, Mac Daddy has a new bed fella he needs to take care of.

Can you idiot democrats even spell IMPLOSION?

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

Since: Dec 11

#98962 May 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a republican with an amazing Internet education!!
Best $47 he's ever spent!!
LMFAO!!
These idiots who go on and on about themselves don't realize how much of a joke they are when they build themselves up on the Internet and then type dumb shit like this.
Amazingly Stupid!!
Explains the last 2 elections.
Stomp your dumb@$$ every time!
Take the wager and we can it certified by an impartial (Democrat) county clerk Notary public It goes up about $1,200.00 each time I pay for another course.
You're a loud mouth Braggadocious retard!

#98963 May 10, 2013
>[have]< it certified
pay attention

Oakland, KY

#98964 May 10, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Which coast do you want to be exiled to?
How I picture "justa doofus"

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Lmfao!
lol

Glasgow, KY

#98965 May 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Their handlers had to make up something to keep the drones busy with til Benghazi came back around, so the Beck story is much like it was on the day he released it ..... DEAD!!
But it kept the idiots all riled up...... Simpletons!!
And Hillary is now the supreme leader of the Muslim brotherhood, Obama is now with North Korea selling them the secrets to our nuclear program.... You know,..... The typical rightwing crazy shit!
Uncle flabby did you just get your Cloward and Pivan bible? Newsflash...trying to focus on way-out-there accusations and telling lies and cheating and never wasting a crisis seems to be backfiring on you morons. Now that Fox News and Republicans and Libertarians have FORCED the lame-stream media and corrupt democrat politicians in power to be outed for the lying, sneaking crooks that they truly are...your only answer is to hope that Americans will focus on what you idiots think Republicans may or may not be thinking? Priceless!

Nixon and some of his administration went down because of a coverup and not one person was killed. 4 brave Americans lost their lives by the terrorists hands in Obama's and Hitlary's Benghazi 9/11 coverup. This will not end well for you idiots. Couldn't happen to a bigger bunch of lying thieves! Yay!!!

Oh yeah, what was your point again? Something about Obama and Hitlary and muslims and secrets and crazy shit?

lmao
lmao
lmao
lmao
lmao
pay attention

Oakland, KY

#98966 May 10, 2013
or this......

rotflmmao

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#98967 May 10, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Beck is not nor ever been our president and Secretary Of State and he has never been involved in Obama's and Hitlary's Benghazi coverup...who gives a damn what Beck has done, is doing or will ever do? Only idiots, who obsess about Beck and Rush, care what those guys are doing, right idiot? lol
I bet your boys in the WH are scrambling. Now even the lame-stream media can't cover for them on this one. RuhRoh...Mac Daddy will get pissed and send millions more to the poverty level to show us who is boss. Look out ABC!!!
Cluk-cluk, more democrat chickens coming home to roost. Moo-ve over Moo'chelle, Mac Daddy has a new bed fella he needs to take care of.
come on clown, you can predict better than that...tell us what's the next big thing? what will we all see next? What will be be sorry for next? Wednesday's come and gone...no IMPLOSION
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#98968 May 10, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
After the 2008 election, they immediately started searching for a feasible candidate for 2012, the whole time looking to supplant Romney because he wasn't a viable contender...that said...look at their line-up for 2016. It just keeps getting funnier and funnier
And the joke is on you moron! Hitlary in 2016, huh? One of the biggest role players in Obama's and the democrats Benghazi 9/11 2012 coverup? 4 brave Americans were tortured and killed by terrorists and Hitlary was at the helm of the coverup and lies because Obama was getting his beauty sleep so he would be good-to-go to party with Beyonce and Jay Z the next day. Gotta make that cash no matter what, huh?

That's the democrats big brain fart selection for 2016? Really? Come on scooter. Even your dumb ass should be able to try and pitch something more believable than that. You are starting to act like uncle flabby with all your silly shit.

#98969 May 10, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
What cover-up?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98970 May 10, 2013
pay attention wrote:
<quoted text>
How I picture "justa doofus"
Lmfao!
LMAO!! What, no horns, pointed tail and a Hitler mustache, you surprise me!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98971 May 10, 2013
Hillary for POTUS!! She will be the first woman president and the first president to rule from a jail cell!
LMAO!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98972 May 10, 2013
Benghazi Schools Obama In The Politics Of Scandal

President Obama has led an administration that so far has avoided a headline-grabbing, signature scandal.

But now he's learning how one begins to take shape.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2013/...
lol

Glasgow, KY

#98973 May 10, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
come on clown, you can predict better than that...tell us what's the next big thing? what will we all see next? What will be be sorry for next? Wednesday's come and gone...no IMPLOSION
Uh,are you talking about the prediction that Obama and Hitlary would be exposed in their coverup of the deaths of 4 Americans in Benghazi? That prediction? And hereeee we are!!!
You're welcome and thanks for the shout out for me being sooooooo right about it!
My next prediction...Slick Willy will teach Hitlary how to use his oh-so-famous, " I did not (naught lol) have relations with that woman" skills on television when lying to every American.

Your problem is you are so used to others lying and covering up for your so-called messiah you can't figure out why it's not working this time. There lies YOUR personal implosion of the democrats total implosion. Enjoy! I know I am enjoying every second of it!

#98974 May 10, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you something little brother, this Benghazi thing ain't goin away ant time soon! This ain't a thesis...this is straight up in your face the way I talk). Justice for "looking the other way" is coming like a hurricane, the man with a MUSLIM name gave a give to his brothers on the anniversary of 9/11. If you can't see that you have too many issues to solve!
We the people have sat on our hands for too long watching this shit play out. Wrap your brain around this "You were had, you been took, hoodwinked, bamboozled, run astray, run amuck!" Think for yourself dude...is Barack Hussein Obama a Muslim name? He was groomed to do what he is doing! The wool being pulled over your eyes in the name of progressivism is the end of our America!
You don't have to become a Republican...just be an AMERICAN when America needs us ALL! Brown, Black, Yellow, Red, White, Olive don't matter anymore!

#98976 May 10, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh,are you talking about the prediction that Obama and Hitlary would be exposed in their coverup of the deaths of 4 Americans in Benghazi? That prediction? And hereeee we are!!!
You're welcome and thanks for the shout out for me being sooooooo right about it!
My next prediction...Slick Willy will teach Hitlary how to use his oh-so-famous, " I did not (naught lol) have relations with that woman" skills on television when lying to every American.
Your problem is you are so used to others lying and covering up for your so-called messiah you can't figure out why it's not working this time. There lies YOUR personal implosion of the democrats total implosion. Enjoy! I know I am enjoying every second of it!
Yes, that prediction, and don't forget Huckaberry's.
Enjoy it, like you did Obama's defeat last November, and the Supreme Court overturning Obamacare, and Beck's astounding expose'...
You're not very good at making up shit...you need American Labia, and Professor Ari

Hey Monkey Jizz, if you quote someone, you're supposed to use the same words they used. That's why they call it 'quote'
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98977 May 10, 2013
Benghazi: The Undoing of Hillary

It remains to be seen who will be the Democratic presidential candidate in 2016. After this week’s congressional hearings on Benghazi

it is ---certain--- that Hillary Clinton—the worst Secretary of State in American history—will not be that person.

If this country’s political system has some spark left, the Libyan scandal will also come to define the Obama presidency.

http://www.chroniclesmagazine.org/2013/05/10/...

;~)

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#98978 May 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Only change will be that you and your kind will not be able to draw a head check any longer..... You'll have to work and quit freeloading of the ones who have and do work.
We aren't scared and cowards like you all.... We don't preach the fear, doom, and gloom like you cowards do.
Our President has saved our country from the mess it was put in by irresponsible republicans who almost did unrepairable damage.
Home sales UP New car sales UP jobless claims down (not losing 750k jobs a month like what was happening in the republican days) Stock Market setting records..... It's just as simple as that.... Republicans do nothing but damage our country.... It's over for you clowns.... The GOP is dead, old stale ideas, out of touch, racists, too stupid to understand the constitution, too stupid to understand what a violent criminal and a terrorist with an RPG is and drone strikes.
The list goes on and on about how stupid you people are..... The country is tired of your party, your whining and crying wolf every day and then nothing you claim is going to happen ever does.
You're all ignorant and it's fun to punch you idiots around here every day. You're too stupid to understand how ignorant we make you look. You're too stupid to know that we use your own posts to prove you wrong, yet you're too stupid to grasp we owned you.
You cowards are no worry to us..... You just keep preaching your cowardly fears up til Hillary is elected. Much like now..... No one will believe a word any of you say.... We've proven you all to be idiots and liars time and time again.
Tab, not all Republicans are as bad as you describe. I've been a registered Republican since I first started voting. But you are doing a pretty damn good job of describing the bushite, rush puffing wingnut extremist that call themselves Republicans. I became irate, and started calling out those freaking rino assholes directly after they gave george WMD bush a free ride to the white house. And I will continue to do so. Wish I had been in that number to egg that mothersucker as he went by in his motorcade on his first trip in. Did any of you see nutjob scalia on the boob tube telling why he gave george WMD bush a free ride? Scalia said it wasn't a matter of law, it was a matter of practicality. He said the world was laughing at us for having a vote go on that long. Can you believe that shit? Hell, the world laughed even harder after that. The world could see how corrupt our government really was. They needed, and still need to kick scalia's ass out of there! Anyway, keep calling out the wingnuts, and exposing them for what they are. I love it.

TIR
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98979 May 10, 2013
Someone IS playing games with my post!
That's all right ...
play away!:)

if it makes 'you' feel good ...
That's ALL that matters ....

right :)

#98980 May 10, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text> I'll tell you something little brother, this Benghazi thing ain't goin away ant time soon! This ain't a thesis...this is straight up in your face the way I talk). Justice for "looking the other way" is coming like a hurricane, the man with a MUSLIM name gave a give to his brothers on the anniversary of 9/11. If you can't see that you have too many issues to solve!
We the people have sat on our hands for too long watching this shit play out. Wrap your brain around this "You were had, you been took, hoodwinked, bamboozled, run astray, run amuck!" Think for yourself dude...is Barack Hussein Obama a Muslim name? He was groomed to do what he is doing! The wool being pulled over your eyes in the name of progressivism is the end of our America!
You don't have to become a Republican...just be an AMERICAN when America needs us ALL! Brown, Black, Yellow, Red, White, Olive don't matter anymore!
Is that how you talk, Ari, blowing worn out right-wing rhetorical bullshit out your stupid ass?(yes, i guess it is.
"He was groomed to do what he is doing"...do you have any idea how fucking stupid that sounds?

At least you did make another prediction...something we better all be waiting for and expecting...You're all full of shit, Professor.
Every time you agree with Lady and Dic, you look more ridiculous. Do you really want to be their Curly?
Can the President or Congress overrule the Supreme Court?

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#98981 May 10, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>Stomp your dumb@$$ every time!
Take the wager and we can it certified by an impartial (Democrat) county clerk Notary public It goes up about $1,200.00 each time I pay for another course.
You're a loud mouth Braggadocious retard!
Dude, you've yet to stomp anybody's ass. You are just another spew puppet. You had your ass handed to you many times since I've been reading on this thread. You are even too stupid to realize it, or you a paid poster for the GOP (grand ole prevaricators)LIARS! I actually read the link you put in your rant about the nerve gas crap. Nothing was confirmed in that link. NOTHING! It was all speculation, and what ifs. As the others keep telling you,,, you're full of shit, and yes obviously a liar!

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min gfr 2,021
Rickie smith from1304 1 hr maybe 4
Holly or Nikki who will Brett pick 1 hr Old friends 3
stacy and eddie afair at union 1 hr really 9
Is Gary Williams won the Mayors race ? 2 hr duh 39
Mayor. And school board candidates slinging Mud... 2 hr Yep 32
coming soon 2 hr student 4
Kentucky Fried Chicken 4 hr chicky 12
Walmart Supercenter Sun Bigdaddy 6
•••