'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
87,501 - 87,520 of 146,969 Comments Last updated 38 min ago
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98933
May 10, 2013
 
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't even be allowed to 'type'
The keyboard is a WMD in the hands of such "idiocy" as you express.
Your words spell "doom & gloom" for this once ADMIRED country.
Your kind causes 'laughter' all over the world.
You will EAT your words before THIS is over.
You ARE becoming the minority ...
YOU just don't have enough SENSE to SEE it!
:)
Sorry.... The last 2 elections and the next 2 elections say different as far as who's in the minority.

Sorry.... The GOP is dead!!

Our country is recovering.... Take a look at new job stats, new home sales, new car sales, the stock market!

None if this happened because of the Party of NO!! ALL democratic success!!

You're in your own world...... And your world isn't a real world.... Your fear doom and gloom means nothing.
Just proves you all to be cowards!!

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98934
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

pay attention wrote:
<quoted text>
the problem is making you NOT eat them
I have something you can eat; one bean pie comin right up...SPLASH!...oops I got toilet paper on that one! I only bake once a day, make you a good one tomorrow :-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98935
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

pay attention wrote:
<quoted text>
the problem is making you NOT eat them
SEE what I mean ... "childish" ...
you do NOT have enough SENSE to 'express' your words the RIGHT way!

:)

I'm not the HOG you morons must think I am ...

Long & LEAN ... fighting machine :)
Wanna TRY me?

That's ALL you can do is TRY!
Just gives me "easy" practice :)

I do NOT have time for your IGNORANCE right now!
BETTER "fish to fry" ...

I'll give you a DOSE ... later on ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98936
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry.... The last 2 elections and the next 2 elections say different as far as who's in the minority.
Sorry.... The GOP is dead!!
Our country is recovering.... Take a look at new job stats, new home sales, new car sales, the stock market!
None if this happened because of the Party of NO!! ALL democratic success!!
You're in your own world...... And your world isn't a real world.... Your fear doom and gloom means nothing.
Just proves you all to be cowards!!
The above ...
from the keyboard of a BLIND wuss :)
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98937
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't even be allowed to 'type'
The keyboard is a WMD in the hands of such "idiocy" as you express.
Your words spell "doom & gloom" for this once ADMIRED country.
Your kind causes 'laughter' all over the world.
You will EAT your words before THIS is over.
You ARE becoming the minority ...
YOU just don't have enough SENSE to SEE it!
:)
And if course you don't want me typing here. You're just like Ari.... A liar. I proved to him that Paul DID NOT say drones could be used on a armed person who just robbed a store. It's just not in the filibuster transcript. But you idiots say that's what he meant.... He had 13 hours and did not say a word about it. Only thing he said was a drone could be used on someone who was armed with an RPG.

I Googles how many Walmarts, Krogers, Liquor Stores that were robbed using RPG's.... Guess what my results were?? ZERO!!!

You all are so ignorant.... But it makes it that much easier to win the next 3 or 4 elections. You're too stupid to realize how dumb you people are and how you're being led around like sheep.

I'm not going to stop typing the truth..... None of you idiots can stop me. But the Mods sure do keep an eye on you tools. Why is that?? Because of the worthless things you post from shit sites such as WND, FalseNews, Beck, Limbaugh.... All lies. And you all are too ignorant to understand that you're drinking the Koolaid of lies.

Everyone knows but you tools..... I'll keep on going as long as I want...... I know you'll stick around and TRY to prove me wrong, but not one of you have done so yet.

Gluttons for punishment.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98938
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The above ...
from the keyboard of a BLIND wuss :)
Another keyboard hero!!

Shaddup crackhead catlady!!

And trust us..... We already know you're a fat old lady. Nothing slim and fit about you.

That's what happens when you burn bridges!!

Heh
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98939
May 10, 2013
 
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I have something you can eat; one bean pie comin right up...SPLASH!...oops I got toilet paper on that one! I only bake once a day, make you a good one tomorrow :-)
This is a republican with an amazing Internet education!!

Best $47 he's ever spent!!

LMFAO!!

These idiots who go on and on about themselves don't realize how much of a joke they are when they build themselves up on the Internet and then type dumb shit like this.

Amazingly Stupid!!

Explains the last 2 elections.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98940
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't even be allowed to 'type'
The keyboard is a WMD in the hands of such "idiocy" as you express.
Your words spell "doom & gloom" for this once ADMIRED country.
Your kind causes 'laughter' all over the world.
You will EAT your words before THIS is over.
You ARE becoming the minority ...
YOU just don't have enough SENSE to SEE it!
:)
There she goes again, Unc, predicting the future

Hey wench, you think 'your kind' doesn't cause "laughter"? lolololol

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98941
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I have something you can eat; one bean pie comin right up...SPLASH!...oops I got toilet paper on that one! I only bake once a day, make you a good one tomorrow :-)
Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant...for a 19th grader
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98943
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
SEE what I mean ... "childish" ...
you do NOT have enough SENSE to 'express' your words the RIGHT way!
:)
I'm not the HOG you morons must think I am ...
Long & LEAN ... fighting machine :)
Wanna TRY me?
That's ALL you can do is TRY!
Just gives me "easy" practice :)
I do NOT have time for your IGNORANCE right now!
BETTER "fish to fry" ...
I'll give you a DOSE ... later on ...
But THIS sort of post is ok..... Because they are dumb republicans.. From me Internet Education Ari..... I have something you can eat; one bean pie comin right up...SPLASH!...oops I got toilet paper on that one! I only bake once a day, make you a good one tomorrow :-)

These are the idiots we're sealing with people..... All of them are ignorant. This proves it.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98944
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I know the whistles have been blown...so who got fired first, Hillary or Barack? I missed WND and FOX today

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98945
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Also, any updates on Beck's 'worst thing ever?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98946
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant...for a 19th grader
LMMFAO@19th grader.... But SO true.

Lets be honest..... We all know people with higher educations, and NONE of them say the things this clown says. It's amazing how ignorant they are..... Building themselves up on the Internet, bragging about education, bragging about being vets, them they type the dumbest shit!!

No wonder they're all laughed at and not smart enough to pick up why.

And as far as the crackhead.... Agreed! She's a big Internet hero too. And I mean BIG!!!!

Calorically Challenged!:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98947
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
Also, any updates on Beck's 'worst thing ever?
Their handlers had to make up something to keep the drones busy with til Benghazi came back around, so the Beck story is much like it was on the day he released it ..... DEAD!!

But it kept the idiots all riled up...... Simpletons!!

And Hillary is now the supreme leader of the Muslim brotherhood, Obama is now with North Korea selling them the secrets to our nuclear program.... You know,..... The typical rightwing crazy shit!

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98948
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Their handlers had to make up something to keep the drones busy with til Benghazi came back around, so the Beck story is much like it was on the day he released it ..... DEAD!!
But it kept the idiots all riled up...... Simpletons!!
And Hillary is now the supreme leader of the Muslim brotherhood, Obama is now with North Korea selling them the secrets to our nuclear program.... You know,..... The typical rightwing crazy shit!
But they warned us.."You just wait", remember? They told us to "just wait and see", but we didn't listen. You know what's next...utter gunlessness. And who'll be laughing then?(hehe)

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98949
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

After the 2008 election, they immediately started searching for a feasible candidate for 2012, the whole time looking to supplant Romney because he wasn't a viable contender...that said...look at their line-up for 2016. It just keeps getting funnier and funnier
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98950
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Better take another look at Red and Bluebstates super stupid.... We have the east coast and west coast covered.
Again..... Proves how stupid you people are.
When all else fails...... You ignorant uneducated republicans fall back to gloom, doom, and fear.
Grow a pair boy!! Your ignorant party is DEAD!! Old, stale, out of touch, racists, uneducated, tools.
It's funny to watch you fucktards always crying with fear.
Cowards!
LMAO!! Just who would want the east and west coast, they have always been screwed up.
Doom and gloom! Hell, it would be a pleasure to have you commies gone.
Even a dead party is better than a socialist/communist party.
Fear and cowards, we will be looking forward to the New USA, you scumbags will starve in your Dumbostans.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98951
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

pay attention wrote:
<quoted text> just kill people you disagree with. Surprise surprise. then you wonder why your precious party is "withering on the vine"
Who said anything about killing people, was that a Freudian slip.
pay attention

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98952
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! Just who would want the east and west coast, they have always been screwed up.
Doom and gloom! Hell, it would be a pleasure to have you commies gone.
Even a dead party is better than a socialist/communist party.
Fear and cowards, we will be looking forward to the New USA, you scumbags will starve in your Dumbostans.
Death rattle
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98953
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Why can he not call you, Shit???
Lmfao
LMAO!!! Hello, shit for brains!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Corn for Sale 42 min gator 7
i miss my amy 56 min Amy 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Objective Onlooker 128,950
GRUBB TRUCKING NEW Post 3 hr Hand Unloads 3
Dentist AJ Smith 3 hr Been there 3
Is James Brown single? (Apr '13) 3 hr Wildcat99 10
New club in Barbourville? 3 hr boozer 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••