'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
87,441 - 87,460 of 146,744 Comments Last updated 16 min ago
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Night Unc, good to see you on. It' bedtime for me..I'll have to wait until tomorrow for the NEW wisdom of Zeno of Citium, or 'Justa Dic', as I call him.
Night Calvin!

And yes, it's fun to pole holes in their boat that's already sinking fast.

Both Ari and Dick are very ignorant.

Busted super stupid Ari the truth and he keeps digging his dumb uneducated beck ball sucking self even deeper in the hole.

It's just fun for me

See you tomorrow
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone watches you talk shit!
You haven't won a single debate with me YET!
When you need to talk to me click "reply" you sneaky coward.
here is the link to the "transcript" use control "F" to perform a keyword search (3rd hour of the filibuster (march 7, 2013).
http://www.paul.senate.gov/...
Suck that! Unlike you I don't LIE! and I don't call anyone a liar without proof! You are a LIAR!
'No Results Found'= Ari is a LIAR.

Just fun making that crystal clear to everyone.

Now instead if giving a page number to everyone, he'll blab some other moronic bullshit.... Changes nothing, I proved him a liar.

I love this board! LOL
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress or the President overrule the Supreme Court? LMAO
that is complete and utter bullshit, but you go with that, Dic, I'm going to bed...right...again
LMAO!! That is right Fuch Face!!! No branch of the US Government has any power above the others, it is called checks and balance.
Ohh the supreme court, they haven't anymore authority than the other two branches!! These days they are nothing more than over payed ambulance chasing activist.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

pay attention wrote:
<quoted text>
the only thing scary about you is how incompetent you are. Wow! I mean....wow
That idiot isn't smart enough to realize that the SC's job is to interpret the Constitution.
It's funny how these idiots are so stupid not to realize this. But they go and in and about how much they know about the Constitution.
Idiots!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

pay attention wrote:
<quoted text>
the only thing scary about you is how incompetent you are. Wow! I mean....wow
LMAO!!! You aren't educated enough to make that statement!! WOW!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! That is right Fuch Face!!! No branch of the US Government has any power above the others, it is called checks and balance.
Ohh the supreme court, they haven't anymore authority than the other two branches!! These days they are nothing more than over payed ambulance chasing activist.
They interpret the Constitution Super Stupid..... They are called The SUPREME Court for a reason.

It's funny how your dumbass goes in and in about the Constitution yet you know nothing about it.

Republican stool pigeon!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
They interpret the Constitution Super Stupid..... They are called The SUPREME Court for a reason.
It's funny how your dumbass goes in and in about the Constitution yet you know nothing about it.
Republican stool pigeon!
LMAO!! Yes they interpret the Constitution, but within the scope that the framers intended, not some off the wall activist BS.
This the reason why the USSC does not have the final say, it puts too much power in one branch and as you should know no branch has power over any of the other two.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican stool pigeon!
LMAO!!! Can you tell me what an administrative amendment is? After you find it, I will tell you what it really is!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican stool pigeon!
LMAO!!! Your assignment for tomorrow. Why was the 14th amendment created and what ramification were discussed during its process, this should take your dumb ass about two years to decipher.
If you don't have the right answers I will not reply, don't want to make you feel any dumber than you are already.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Can you tell me what an administrative amendment is? After you find it, I will tell you what it really is!!!
It has nothing to do with what we're discussing here.

Try to keep up here dumbass.

LMAO
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Your assignment for tomorrow. Why was the 14th amendment created and what ramification were discussed during its process, this should take your dumb ass about two years to decipher.
If you don't have the right answers I will not reply, don't want to make you feel any dumber than you are already.
No need for me to mess with it.... SCOTUS is doing a great job.

They know the Constitution much better than me. And I know TONS more about it than you do.

So keep with your statement about not posting to me again..... But you can't.... You're too stupid to not to do it.

You love being owned like I own Ari..... I've said it before a few times.... I'll have to claim you tools in my taxes for owning you.

:-D

Can't wait for you to NOT reply to me again!

*snicker*
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with what we're discussing here.
Try to keep up here dumbass.
LMAO
LMAO!!! Dumbass, it has everything to do with what we are talking about here.
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE STUPID AND EVERYONE CAN SEE IT!!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
They know the Constitution much better than me. And I know TONS more about it than you do.
So keep with your statement about not posting to me again..... But you can't.... You're too stupid to not to do it.
You love being owned like I own Ari..... I've said it before a few times.... I'll have to claim you tools in my taxes for owning you.
*snicker*
LMAO!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
*snicker*
LMAO!!! So you refused the assignment, guess I can smear your dumb-ass anytime I want.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!
It just doesn't get any easier!

Can I call emmor what??

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
WRONG! I already posted it! Hour 3 of the filibuster!
You $#it eating son of a 81t@#!
HTML text is not formatted in page number, however EACH HOUR IS a UNIQUE web page! Therefore (DUMB@$$)
"If there's a gentleman or a woman with a grenade launcher attacking our buildings or our Capitol, we use lethal force. You don't get due process if you're involved with actively attacking us, our soldiers or our government. You don't get due process if you're overseas in a battle shooting at our soldiers. But that's not what we're talking about. The Wall Street Journal reported and said that the bulk of the drone attacks are signature attacks.
(Senator Rand Paul,1st Hour-Pg. 1, Paragraph 6 3/6/2013)
HTML Document (Hyper Text Mark up Language)
The DOCTYPE declaration defines the document type; The text between <html> and </html> describes the web page!

http://www.paul.senate.gov/...

You Lie!
You Lie!
You Lie!
You Lie!
You Lie!
You Lie!
You Lie!
You are a _________ LIAR!
And an idiot.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

HTML text is not formatted in page number, however (this instance) EACH HOUR IS a UNIQUE web page! Therefore (DUMB@$$)
"If there's a gentleman or a woman with a grenade launcher attacking our buildings or our Capitol, we use lethal force. You don't get due process if you're involved with actively attacking us, our soldiers or our government. You don't get due process if you're overseas in a battle shooting at our soldiers. But that's not what we're talking about. The Wall Street Journal reported and said that the bulk of the drone attacks are signature attacks.
The DOCTYPE declaration defines the document type; The text between <html> and </html> describes the web page!

http://www.paul.senate.gov/ ...

You Lie!
You Lie!
You Lie!
You Lie!
You Lie!
You Lie!
You Lie!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! So you refused the assignment, guess I can smear your dumb-ass anytime I want.
J.D. I apologize for not being in on this argument last night, I was only here briefly (heavy assignments this week).
You are right again, Unca Flbitha (as usual) has his @$$ hat on again: I would compare this to the "which came first, the chicken or the egg" argument with a twist; the United States Constitution Came first and therefore can be amended to erase the scope and powers and even the existence of SCOTUS!

"Constitutional Origin. Article III,§1, of the Constitution provides that "[t]he judicial Power of the United States, shall be vested in one supreme Court, and in such inferior Courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish." The Supreme Court of the United States was created in accordance with this provision and by authority of the Judiciary Act of September 24, 1789 (1 Stat. 73). It was organized on February 2, 1790.

Jurisdiction. According to the Constitution (Art. III,§2): "The judicial Power shall extend to all Cases, in Law and Equity, arising under this Constitution, the Laws of the United States, and Treaties made, or which shall be made, under their Authority;-to all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls;-to all Cases of admiralty and maritime Jurisdiction;-to Controversies to which the United States shall be a Party;-to Controversies between two or more States;—between a State and Citizens of another State;-between Citizens of different States;—between Citizens of the same State claiming Lands under Grants of different States, and between a State, or the Citizens thereof, and foreign States, Citizens or Subjects."

http://www.supremecourt.gov/about/briefovervi...

J.D. is correct Uncle Tab is just a squirrel on his roof trying to get a nut, HE IS THE NUT! ROTFLMAO!

“Stand with me for the U.S.A.”

Since: Apr 13

Lexington,Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

When I took Hillary Rodham Clinton to task in January for the mishandling of security in Benghazi, Libya, I told her that if I had been president at the time, I would have relieved her of her post. Some politicians and pundits took offense at my line of questioning.

During those hearings, I reminded Mrs. Clinton that multiple requests were sent to the State Department asking for increased security measures. I asked if she had read the cables from Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens asking for increased security. She replied that she was busy and had not read them. I find that inexcusable.

Four months later, we are hearing that Mrs. Clinton allegedly withheld information from a counterterrorism bureau during the response. We are hearing new allegations that Special Forces wanting to respond during the attacks were told,“You can’t go” by superiors. Ambassador Stevens‘ deputy, Gregory Hicks, testified this week that he spoke with Mrs. Clinton on the night of the attack, when these orders were given. We are hearing that Mr. Hicks was initially told by the State Department not to meet with congressional investigators.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/...
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

HTML text is not formatted in page number, however (this instance) EACH HOUR IS a UNIQUE web page! Therefore (DUMB@$$)
http://www.paul.senate.gov/ ...
You Lie!
You Lie!
You Lie!
You Lie!
You Lie!
You Lie!
You Lie!
No where, and I mean NO WHERE dors he say 'drones should be used on these sorts Of incidents'

Thank you for proving my point.

You can try all you like, those words ARE NOT IN THE TRANSCRIPT DUMBASS!!!!

'lethal force'..... Is that code word for drone??

The WORD DRONE WAS NOT USED IDIOT!!

LMMFAO at how completely stupid you are and how easily fooled and led you are.

You do know that the filibuster was about don't you?? 13 hours and those words were never used. NEVER!!

Republicans are so stupid, that when they are told what to think, they just run with it.

So no..... I'm not a liar.... Dumbass, leathal force doesn't mean drone, drone means drone.

Leathal Force means that if a armed gunman after robbing a store..... We can throw piano's at him til he's dead?? That's lethal.... Correct??

The word 'drone' is NOT used in that context super stupid!!

Spin Spin Spin..... LIE LIE LIE!!

You are the most gullible, most ignorant, most uneducated fucktard on this board Ari. Your Internet education has failed you. It's simple.... If the words aren't there, it's not true.

This poster is why republicans love these NO INFORMATION VOTERS!!!!

Did your mother have any kids that lived dumbass??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 38 min ChromiuMan 128,881
Giant Cross falls on Adult Store in Tennessee 41 min Beelzebub 28
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 48 min guy 81,559
Marlena cox 54 min Lol 40
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr old 16,122
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr not 26,204
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr Flint hill bandit 1,019
Elmer at Creek mart 13 hr lmao 8
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 21 hr sheila 420
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search