'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
87,401 - 87,420 of 151,088 Comments Last updated 16 min ago
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98829 May 9, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!
" Constitution has complete jurisdiction over the USSC"
..funny, Dic
when the USSC determines what is and isn't Constitutional
you wouldn't know a FACT if it ass raped you (and left 2 bucks on your night table)
LMAO!!! Boy, you are STUPID!!! Boy you better do some more reading. The US Constitution is the supreme law of the land and it has complete jurisdiction over all three branches of this government, we are a Constitutional Republic!
Now the USSC can not change any part of the Constitution, this will take an amendment, I suggest you findout how this is accomplished, I don't feel like being a teacher today, I just like to "laff" at your stupidity.
UncleTab

United States

#98830 May 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Funny you should mention kittens and puppies, looks like you only kill things that can't fight back, you are the man!!!
How many human beings have you killed??

'Halo doesn't count'

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#98831 May 9, 2013
UncleTab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny to watch the No Information republican voters here. It's funny how easily fooled they are.
Dumb as a box of rocks.
lol...it will all be revealed...yesterday

today, not so much
tomorrow, they'll set a new day for Obama's and Clinton's demise
Former Arkansas governor and Fox News host, Mike Huckabee, has predicted that the Benghazi hearing will possibly end up in impeachment for President Barack Obama. According to a May 7 article on Newsmax, Huckabee thinks that startling facts will come out in Wednesday's hearing that will indicate a cover-up in the Benghazi attacks. Unless they manage to hold up the hearings in Congress, Huckabee thinks that President Barack Obama will not be allowed to complete the remaining 3 1/2 years of his term.

Can't wait to hear the back spin on that one...lolol
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98832 May 9, 2013
UncleTab wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that was supposed to scare everyone.... Some goofy check drawing republican saying its a rush watching something die?
They divert as much as possible when put in the spot.
Notice the other keyboard coward Ari won't post what page number of the transcript backing up his claim?? Because he lied yet again.
That's at least the 10th time I've caught that idiot tool in a lie.... Them his bitch ass runs and hides.
Funny how these clowns call themselves heros when they can't even stand up for themselves on a blog ya know??
lol dumb republicans.... Just gets funnier every day.
LMAO!!! You still haven't anything of relevance and your diatribe is of little use, as a matter of fact, your diatribe is the only thing you have to post and that is becoming so old it is growing hair!!
UncleTab

United States

#98833 May 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Your cowardly comments mean nothing to me, go change your Poise, your yellow is leaking out!!
I stand by my statement.... You're an idiot.
You and Ari are tied for Stupid Republican of the year.
Both of you are tools and do nothing but repeat what your uneducated check drawing asses are fed. Why do you think Ari is back peddling on posting what page of the transcript I'm asking for?? Cause he ate up what he was told to say thinking no one would question it. But I research everything..... That's why none of you idiots have ever proven anything I say as wrong.... You can't.
Of course neither if you are man enough to keep up..... That's why both of your punk asses type shit..... You're both stupid.
Stupid is what stupid does.

#98834 May 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Boy, you are STUPID!!! Boy you better do some more reading. The US Constitution is the supreme law of the land and it has complete jurisdiction over all three branches of this government, we are a Constitutional Republic!
Now the USSC can not change any part of the Constitution, this will take an amendment, I suggest you findout how this is accomplished, I don't feel like being a teacher today, I just like to "laff" at your stupidity.
'laff' away, Big Dic.. I didn't say they can change it, I said they determine what is and isn't Constitutional. You didn't dispute that one, did you Dick Head, I mean Dic
If the Constitution can be amended by those over whom it has complete jurisdiction, it doesn't seem all that 'supreme' to me, huh Dic?

Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98835 May 9, 2013
UncleTab wrote:
<quoted text>
How many human beings have you killed??
'Halo doesn't count'
Halo? Are you talking about High Altitude Low Opening?
I haven't killed anyone, you just pull the trigger and the weapon takes care of the rest.

#98836 May 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Halo? Are you talking about High Altitude Low Opening?
I haven't killed anyone, you just pull the trigger and the weapon takes care of the rest.
That's what I'M talking about ...LMAO
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98837 May 9, 2013
UncleTab wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand by my statement.... You're an idiot.
You and Ari are tied for Stupid Republican of the year.
Both of you are tools and do nothing but repeat what your uneducated check drawing asses are fed. Why do you think Ari is back peddling on posting what page of the transcript I'm asking for?? Cause he ate up what he was told to say thinking no one would question it. But I research everything..... That's why none of you idiots have ever proven anything I say as wrong.... You can't.
Of course neither if you are man enough to keep up..... That's why both of your punk asses type shit..... You're both stupid.
Stupid is what stupid does.
LMAO!! If we are idiots, you must be a subhuman, no you are lower than a subhuman, I would put you in the amoeba class, you haven't developed a human brain yet, as a matter of fact you don't even fit in the category of sheeple due to your low IQ, just low information voters.
HELLO, MUSHROOM!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98838 May 9, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
'laff' away, Big Dic.. I didn't say they can change it, I said they determine what is and isn't Constitutional. You didn't dispute that one, did you Dick Head, I mean Dic
If the Constitution can be amended by those over whom it has complete jurisdiction, it doesn't seem all that 'supreme' to me, huh Dic?
LMAO!!! Like I said dumbass you need to do some studies on the Constitution, then we can talk, until then you just keep making an ass of yourself.

#98839 May 9, 2013
Well, at least they'll have Mark Sanford, a proud role model for their children...and I'm sure he has dozen's of 'hiking' tips..and a couple on 'how to get caught screwing around'.
Uncle Tab

United States

#98840 May 9, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Further clarification:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =e8b0zdpfUVcXX
Just because its fun to rub your face in your own stupidity ....
http://www.dailypaul.com/277205/rand-paul-fil...

This is the WHOLE speech.... No where in this mess did he ever say what you claim he said.... He said it AFTER the fact.... But not one time didnhebsay it in the THIRTEEN HOUR RAMBLING BULLSHIT that you tools hang into.

Dumb ass!

#98841 May 9, 2013
Just what Republicans needed..another punchline
or maybe their new 2016 hopeful
Uncle Tab

United States

#98842 May 9, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...it will all be revealed...yesterday
today, not so much
tomorrow, they'll set a new day for Obama's and Clinton's demise
Former Arkansas governor and Fox News host, Mike Huckabee, has predicted that the Benghazi hearing will possibly end up in impeachment for President Barack Obama. According to a May 7 article on Newsmax, Huckabee thinks that startling facts will come out in Wednesday's hearing that will indicate a cover-up in the Benghazi attacks. Unless they manage to hold up the hearings in Congress, Huckabee thinks that President Barack Obama will not be allowed to complete the remaining 3 1/2 years of his term.
Can't wait to hear the back spin on that one...lolol
Pretty much the same as the republican claims that the world would end if Obama was elected the first time.

Never happened.

Pretty much the same as republicans claims that the world would end if Obama was ellected tons second term.

Never happened.

Same old republican fear, doom, and gloom that never happens.

Idiots!
Uncle Tab

United States

#98843 May 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You still haven't anything of relevance and your diatribe is of little use, as a matter of fact, your diatribe is the only thing you have to post and that is becoming so old it is growing hair!!
Yet you still post back to me over and over.

Gotcha dumb ass!

:-D

#98844 May 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Like I said dumbass you need to do some studies on the Constitution, then we can talk, until then you just keep making an ass of yourself.
Just as I thought...you got nothing..not so easy without big brother Ari backing you, huh Dic? Not that he has anything, either...LMAO
where's all the pro-whistleblower crowd?
the just wait til Wednesday bunch
where is everyone? Independence USA...Google it!
Uncle Tab

United States

#98845 May 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! If we are idiots, you must be a subhuman, no you are lower than a subhuman, I would put you in the amoeba class, you haven't developed a human brain yet, as a matter of fact you don't even fit in the category of sheeple due to your low IQ, just low information voters.
HELLO, MUSHROOM!!!
Yet who I voted for won.

So you are nothing but the shit this mushroom uses to grow.

(Google fertilizer so you know what I just did to you here, cause you and your kind aren't smart enough to keep up)

#98846 May 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Like I said dumbass you need to do some studies on the Constitution, then we can talk, until then you just keep making an ass of yourself.
I did this study:
The Supreme Court has a special role to play in the United States system of government. The Constitution gives it the power to check, if necessary, the actions of the President and Congress.

It can tell a President that his actions are not allowed by the Constitution. It can tell Congress that a law it passed violated the U.S. Constitution and is, therefore, no longer a law. It can also tell the government of a state that one of its laws breaks a rule in the Constitution.

The Supreme Court is the final judge in all cases involving laws of Congress, and the highest law of all the Constitution.
http://www.scholastic.com/teachers/article/ro...

That is, if Teachers know more than Dics

#98847 May 9, 2013
And this one:
The complex role of the Supreme Court in this system derives from its authority to invalidate legislation or executive actions which, in the Court's considered judgment, conflict with the Constitution. This power of "judicial review" has given the Court a crucial responsibility in assuring individual rights, as well as in maintaining a "living Constitution" whose broad provisions are continually applied to complicated new situations.
http://www.supremecourt.gov/about/constitutio...

that is, if the Supreme Court knows more than Dics.
Uncle Tab

United States

#98848 May 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
Calvin is correct here super stupid.

Again, Google 'Amendment' and let us know what that means and who does Amendments.

Thanks dumbass!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fight lee mart 6 min dkkdk 2
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min Wood Chuck 1,210
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 10 min my two cents 37
Travis slushpup 28 min Crissy 2
Tommy golden 30 min marsha 31
joann gregory 32 min GREG 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Curious 130,466
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000