'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Dec 11

#98818 May 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Isn't it funny how Ari RUNS and disappears when put in the spot??
Just fun pointing this out.
And mark my words.... He CAN'T prove that Paul said that drones SHOULD be used in violent criminals..... He sucks Becks nuts so much and believes everything that mental case drunk idiot says.
No wonder Ari is so stupid.
It's funny how you chose not to "respond" but talk shit to yourself!
Hoping I would miss that?

I have a busy life.

If you want your weak theories squashed them "respond" to me not to yourself.
UncleTab

United States

#98819 May 9, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ari can't back up the drone killing a violent criminal"
I already DID dumb@$$!
Go back and find it!
I NEVER watch Beck or Rush!
Your "theories" are FUBAR as is your reading comprehension!
My "rocks" are diamonds! and jewels of thought; you keep throwing $#it balls because that's the only ammo you have in your head!
You didn't say what page it was on.

Please post what page it's on. I'm looking at the transcript right now. You 'typing' it doesn't make it true. I'm looking for FACTS, so give me the page number.

Please elaborate.
UncleTab

United States

#98820 May 9, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Uncle, welcome back, hope all is well...
... they're 'all in", Unc, and their 'ace in the hole' Benghazi, is turning up 'no help'.
Hey Calvin!

I'm good... Just making fun of how dumb professor Rambo is.

I caught him in a lie and he's back peddling like crazy.

Out him in the spot again and surprise surprise... He says what he types is absolute truth..... Which is a big assed lie.

Typical dumb republican.

They devour what FalseNews feeds them and don't research a single thing.

He's an idiot and I proves it yet again.

These morons who think Paul would ever be Presidential material are suckers. He flips flops more than pancakes at IHOP on all you can eat Sunday.

It's funny making a fool out of that dumb ass.
UncleTab

United States

#98821 May 9, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!
" Constitution has complete jurisdiction over the USSC"
..funny, Dic
when the USSC determines what is and isn't Constitutional
you wouldn't know a FACT if it ass raped you (and left 2 bucks on your night table)
I know!!!

They're all completely STUPID!!

They are the republicans..... Low IQ's and easily led.

Sheeple.

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#98822 May 9, 2013
sometimes a whistle blower is just blowing a whistle...now what? back to the BIG Beck story? Oh yea, that's over, too (No Armageddon). Obama thinks there's 57 states. Bleed that one dry again.
UncleTab

United States

#98823 May 9, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how you chose not to "respond" but talk shit to yourself!
Hoping I would miss that?
I have a busy life.
If you want your weak theories squashed them "respond" to me not to yourself.
I asked what page if the THIRTEEN HOUR fillibuster did Paul say that it's acceptable to use drones in violent criminals..... Stop your shit talking and post the page number LIAR!!

Everyone is watching me prove you to be nothing but a blowhard Internet bitch yet again.

It just doesn't get any easier! lol

Try to stick with the subject idiot.... Page number???
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98824 May 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You kill kittens and puppies to watch pupils dilate??
What a big man you are.
It just doesn't get any better with you idiot unstable uneducated republicans.
LMAO!!! Funny you should mention kittens and puppies, looks like you only kill things that can't fight back, you are the man!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98826 May 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not smart enough to be able to keep up, so of course you'd say that.
Can't prove me wrong so you run like a little bitch coward.
Go kill some puppies keyboard hero.
LMAO!!! Your cowardly comments mean nothing to me, go change your Poise, your yellow is leaking out!!
UncleTab

United States

#98827 May 9, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
sometimes a whistle blower is just blowing a whistle...now what? back to the BIG Beck story? Oh yea, that's over, too (No Armageddon). Obama thinks there's 57 states. Bleed that one dry again.
It's funny to watch the No Information republican voters here. It's funny how easily fooled they are.

Dumb as a box of rocks.
UncleTab

United States

#98828 May 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Funny you should mention kittens and puppies, looks like you only kill things that can't fight back, you are the man!!!
I guess that was supposed to scare everyone.... Some goofy check drawing republican saying its a rush watching something die?

They divert as much as possible when put in the spot.

Notice the other keyboard coward Ari won't post what page number of the transcript backing up his claim?? Because he lied yet again.

That's at least the 10th time I've caught that idiot tool in a lie.... Them his bitch ass runs and hides.

Funny how these clowns call themselves heros when they can't even stand up for themselves on a blog ya know??

lol dumb republicans.... Just gets funnier every day.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98829 May 9, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!
" Constitution has complete jurisdiction over the USSC"
..funny, Dic
when the USSC determines what is and isn't Constitutional
you wouldn't know a FACT if it ass raped you (and left 2 bucks on your night table)
LMAO!!! Boy, you are STUPID!!! Boy you better do some more reading. The US Constitution is the supreme law of the land and it has complete jurisdiction over all three branches of this government, we are a Constitutional Republic!
Now the USSC can not change any part of the Constitution, this will take an amendment, I suggest you findout how this is accomplished, I don't feel like being a teacher today, I just like to "laff" at your stupidity.
UncleTab

United States

#98830 May 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Funny you should mention kittens and puppies, looks like you only kill things that can't fight back, you are the man!!!
How many human beings have you killed??

'Halo doesn't count'

#98831 May 9, 2013
UncleTab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny to watch the No Information republican voters here. It's funny how easily fooled they are.
Dumb as a box of rocks.
lol...it will all be revealed...yesterday

today, not so much
tomorrow, they'll set a new day for Obama's and Clinton's demise
Former Arkansas governor and Fox News host, Mike Huckabee, has predicted that the Benghazi hearing will possibly end up in impeachment for President Barack Obama. According to a May 7 article on Newsmax, Huckabee thinks that startling facts will come out in Wednesday's hearing that will indicate a cover-up in the Benghazi attacks. Unless they manage to hold up the hearings in Congress, Huckabee thinks that President Barack Obama will not be allowed to complete the remaining 3 1/2 years of his term.

Can't wait to hear the back spin on that one...lolol
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98832 May 9, 2013
UncleTab wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that was supposed to scare everyone.... Some goofy check drawing republican saying its a rush watching something die?
They divert as much as possible when put in the spot.
Notice the other keyboard coward Ari won't post what page number of the transcript backing up his claim?? Because he lied yet again.
That's at least the 10th time I've caught that idiot tool in a lie.... Them his bitch ass runs and hides.
Funny how these clowns call themselves heros when they can't even stand up for themselves on a blog ya know??
lol dumb republicans.... Just gets funnier every day.
LMAO!!! You still haven't anything of relevance and your diatribe is of little use, as a matter of fact, your diatribe is the only thing you have to post and that is becoming so old it is growing hair!!
UncleTab

United States

#98833 May 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Your cowardly comments mean nothing to me, go change your Poise, your yellow is leaking out!!
I stand by my statement.... You're an idiot.
You and Ari are tied for Stupid Republican of the year.
Both of you are tools and do nothing but repeat what your uneducated check drawing asses are fed. Why do you think Ari is back peddling on posting what page of the transcript I'm asking for?? Cause he ate up what he was told to say thinking no one would question it. But I research everything..... That's why none of you idiots have ever proven anything I say as wrong.... You can't.
Of course neither if you are man enough to keep up..... That's why both of your punk asses type shit..... You're both stupid.
Stupid is what stupid does.

#98834 May 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Boy, you are STUPID!!! Boy you better do some more reading. The US Constitution is the supreme law of the land and it has complete jurisdiction over all three branches of this government, we are a Constitutional Republic!
Now the USSC can not change any part of the Constitution, this will take an amendment, I suggest you findout how this is accomplished, I don't feel like being a teacher today, I just like to "laff" at your stupidity.
'laff' away, Big Dic.. I didn't say they can change it, I said they determine what is and isn't Constitutional. You didn't dispute that one, did you Dick Head, I mean Dic
If the Constitution can be amended by those over whom it has complete jurisdiction, it doesn't seem all that 'supreme' to me, huh Dic?

Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98835 May 9, 2013
UncleTab wrote:
<quoted text>
How many human beings have you killed??
'Halo doesn't count'
Halo? Are you talking about High Altitude Low Opening?
I haven't killed anyone, you just pull the trigger and the weapon takes care of the rest.

#98836 May 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Halo? Are you talking about High Altitude Low Opening?
I haven't killed anyone, you just pull the trigger and the weapon takes care of the rest.
That's what I'M talking about ...LMAO
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98837 May 9, 2013
UncleTab wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand by my statement.... You're an idiot.
You and Ari are tied for Stupid Republican of the year.
Both of you are tools and do nothing but repeat what your uneducated check drawing asses are fed. Why do you think Ari is back peddling on posting what page of the transcript I'm asking for?? Cause he ate up what he was told to say thinking no one would question it. But I research everything..... That's why none of you idiots have ever proven anything I say as wrong.... You can't.
Of course neither if you are man enough to keep up..... That's why both of your punk asses type shit..... You're both stupid.
Stupid is what stupid does.
LMAO!! If we are idiots, you must be a subhuman, no you are lower than a subhuman, I would put you in the amoeba class, you haven't developed a human brain yet, as a matter of fact you don't even fit in the category of sheeple due to your low IQ, just low information voters.
HELLO, MUSHROOM!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98838 May 9, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
'laff' away, Big Dic.. I didn't say they can change it, I said they determine what is and isn't Constitutional. You didn't dispute that one, did you Dick Head, I mean Dic
If the Constitution can be amended by those over whom it has complete jurisdiction, it doesn't seem all that 'supreme' to me, huh Dic?
LMAO!!! Like I said dumbass you need to do some studies on the Constitution, then we can talk, until then you just keep making an ass of yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Mike Duquette 132,164
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 1 hr Butter bean 23
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 3 hr crazy 227
teena Marie mills 3 hr infoman 9
Cody Carnes 4 hr Proof 7
Emily Collins 6 hr john 3
where the heck is brandon brayson? (Apr '11) 7 hr truth 7
praying it's all a lie Thu Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search