'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
Uncle Tab

United States

#98840 May 9, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Further clarification:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =e8b0zdpfUVcXX
Just because its fun to rub your face in your own stupidity ....
http://www.dailypaul.com/277205/rand-paul-fil...

This is the WHOLE speech.... No where in this mess did he ever say what you claim he said.... He said it AFTER the fact.... But not one time didnhebsay it in the THIRTEEN HOUR RAMBLING BULLSHIT that you tools hang into.

Dumb ass!

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#98841 May 9, 2013
Just what Republicans needed..another punchline
or maybe their new 2016 hopeful
Uncle Tab

United States

#98842 May 9, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...it will all be revealed...yesterday
today, not so much
tomorrow, they'll set a new day for Obama's and Clinton's demise
...
Former Arkansas governor and Fox News host, Mike Huckabee, has predicted that the Benghazi hearing will possibly end up in impeachment for President Barack Obama. According to a May 7 article on Newsmax, Huckabee thinks that startling facts will come out in Wednesday's hearing that will indicate a cover-up in the Benghazi attacks. Unless they manage to hold up the hearings in Congress, Huckabee thinks that President Barack Obama will not be allowed to complete the remaining 3 1/2 years of his term.
Can't wait to hear the back spin on that one...lolol
Pretty much the same as the republican claims that the world would end if Obama was elected the first time.

Never happened.

Pretty much the same as republicans claims that the world would end if Obama was ellected tons second term.

Never happened.

Same old republican fear, doom, and gloom that never happens.

Idiots!
Uncle Tab

United States

#98843 May 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You still haven't anything of relevance and your diatribe is of little use, as a matter of fact, your diatribe is the only thing you have to post and that is becoming so old it is growing hair!!
Yet you still post back to me over and over.

Gotcha dumb ass!

:-D

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#98844 May 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Like I said dumbass you need to do some studies on the Constitution, then we can talk, until then you just keep making an ass of yourself.
Just as I thought...you got nothing..not so easy without big brother Ari backing you, huh Dic? Not that he has anything, either...LMAO
where's all the pro-whistleblower crowd?
the just wait til Wednesday bunch
where is everyone? Independence USA...Google it!
Uncle Tab

United States

#98845 May 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! If we are idiots, you must be a subhuman, no you are lower than a subhuman, I would put you in the amoeba class, you haven't developed a human brain yet, as a matter of fact you don't even fit in the category of sheeple due to your low IQ, just low information voters.
HELLO, MUSHROOM!!!
Yet who I voted for won.

So you are nothing but the shit this mushroom uses to grow.

(Google fertilizer so you know what I just did to you here, cause you and your kind aren't smart enough to keep up)

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#98846 May 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Like I said dumbass you need to do some studies on the Constitution, then we can talk, until then you just keep making an ass of yourself.
I did this study:
The Supreme Court has a special role to play in the United States system of government. The Constitution gives it the power to check, if necessary, the actions of the President and Congress.

It can tell a President that his actions are not allowed by the Constitution. It can tell Congress that a law it passed violated the U.S. Constitution and is, therefore, no longer a law. It can also tell the government of a state that one of its laws breaks a rule in the Constitution.

The Supreme Court is the final judge in all cases involving laws of Congress, and the highest law of all the Constitution.
http://www.scholastic.com/teachers/article/ro...

That is, if Teachers know more than Dics
Uncle Tab

United States

#98848 May 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Like I said dumbass you need to do some studies on the Constitution, then we can talk, until then you just keep making an ass of yourself.
Calvin is correct here super stupid.

Again, Google 'Amendment' and let us know what that means and who does Amendments.

Thanks dumbass!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98849 May 9, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I'M talking about ...LMAO
LMAO!!! Yep, I keep those nasty weapons locked up, you never know when one will go nuts!!

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#98850 May 9, 2013
And this one:
The Supreme Court plays a very important role in our constitutional system of government. First, as the highest court in the land, it is the court of last resort for those looking for justice. Second, due to its power of judicial review, it plays an essential role in ensuring that each branch of government recognizes the limits of its own power. Third, it protects civil rights and liberties by striking down laws that violate the Constitution. Finally, it sets appropriate limits on democratic government by ensuring that popular majorities cannot pass laws that harm and/or take undue advantage of unpopular minorities. In essence, it serves to ensure that the changing views of a majority do not undermine the fundamental values common to all Americans, i.e., freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and due process of law.
http://www.uscourts.gov/EducationalResources/...

That is, if US Courts knows more than Dics.

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#98851 May 9, 2013
Dic, that think dangling between your legs, is your tail...now run and hide
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98852 May 9, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I'M talking about ...LMAO
LMAO!!! I can see from your postings, looks your family keeps you locked up most of the time! Are you really that mentally deranged? I don't know why I just made than assumption, it has been very evident in your past postings.

Since: Dec 11

.

#98853 May 9, 2013
UncleTab wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked what page if the THIRTEEN HOUR fillibuster did Paul say that it's acceptable to use drones in violent criminals..... Stop your shit talking and post the page number LIAR!!
Everyone is watching me prove you to be nothing but a blowhard Internet bitch yet again.
It just doesn't get any easier! lol
Try to stick with the subject idiot.... Page number???
Everyone watches you talk shit!
You haven't won a single debate with me YET!

When you need to talk to me click "reply" you sneaky coward.

here is the link to the "transcript" use control "F" to perform a keyword search (3rd hour of the filibuster (march 7, 2013).
http://www.paul.senate.gov/...

Suck that! Unlike you I don't LIE! and I don't call anyone a liar without proof! You are a LIAR!
Uncle Tab

United States

#98854 May 9, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
And this one:
The Supreme Court plays a very important role in our constitutional system of government. First, as the highest court in the land, it is the court of last resort for those looking for justice. Second, due to its power of judicial review, it plays an essential role in ensuring that each branch of government recognizes the limits of its own power. Third, it protects civil rights and liberties by striking down laws that violate the Constitution. Finally, it sets appropriate limits on democratic government by ensuring that popular majorities cannot pass laws that harm and/or take undue advantage of unpopular minorities. In essence, it serves to ensure that the changing views of a majority do not undermine the fundamental values common to all Americans, i.e., freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and due process of law.
http://www.uscourts.gov/EducationalResources/...
That is, if US Courts knows more than Dics.
He still isn't catching on Calvin!

LMAO!!

Dumb as rocks!!

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#98856 May 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Calvin is correct here super stupid.
Again, Google 'Amendment' and let us know what that means and who does Amendments.
Thanks dumbass!
Night Unc, good to see you on. It' bedtime for me..I'll have to wait until tomorrow for the NEW wisdom of Zeno of Citium, or 'Justa Dic', as I call him.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98857 May 9, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I did this study:
The Supreme Court has a special role to play in the United States system of government. The Constitution gives it the power to check, if necessary, the actions of the President and Congress.
It can tell a President that his actions are not allowed by the Constitution. It can tell Congress that a law it passed violated the U.S. Constitution and is, therefore, no longer a law. It can also tell the government of a state that one of its laws breaks a rule in the Constitution.
The Supreme Court is the final judge in all cases involving laws of Congress, and the highest law of all the Constitution.
http://www.scholastic.com/teachers/article/ro...
That is, if Teachers know more than Dics
and the Constitution can tell the USSC their actions are not allowed and this can be brought by either of the other two branches, check and balances, boy.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98858 May 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Calvin is correct here super stupid.
Again, Google 'Amendment' and let us know what that means and who does Amendments.
Thanks dumbass!
LMAO!!! STFU dumbass, you need an education on the Constitution, also!

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#98859 May 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>and the Constitution can tell the USSC their actions are not allowed and this can be brought by either of the other two branches, check and balances, boy.
Congress or the President overrule the Supreme Court? LMAO

that is complete and utter bullshit, but you go with that, Dic, I'm going to bed...right...again
Uncle Tab

United States

#98860 May 9, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone watches you talk shit!
You haven't won a single debate with me YET!
When you need to talk to me click "reply" you sneaky coward.
here is the link to the "transcript" use control "F" to perform a keyword search (3rd hour of the filibuster (march 7, 2013).
http://www.paul.senate.gov/...
Suck that! Unlike you I don't LIE! and I don't call anyone a liar without proof! You are a LIAR!
I did the search idiot!! Why do you think I asked you for a page number IDIOT!!

But as usual.... You lie.

It's not in there dumbass!!

Prove me wrong.... Do the search and post it.

You can't.... Which makes you annUNINFORMED IDIOT!!

Next?!
Uncle Tab

United States

#98861 May 9, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone watches you talk shit!
You haven't won a single debate with me YET!
When you need to talk to me click "reply" you sneaky coward.
here is the link to the "transcript" use control "F" to perform a keyword search (3rd hour of the filibuster (march 7, 2013).
http://www.paul.senate.gov/...
Suck that! Unlike you I don't LIE! and I don't call anyone a liar without proof! You are a LIAR!
btw.... I called you a liar and proved it.

You can always prove me wrong..... But you can't.

Burns you up doesn't it??

Heh

Just like pointing that out.... Over and over and over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tommy Mills 8 min info 6
Kim bingham 26 min info 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min realist 135,621
Anthony N Cortney 50 min omg 1
Anything would help! 1 hr Concerned 2
Heather C 1 hr Besty 7
Dennis mills aka little bill 8 hr Old friends 1
the Creekmart 10 hr nono 12
Knox County Sheriff speeding 14 hr True Anon 11
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]