'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98705 May 8, 2013
Holding on to my posts now, before letting go ...
huuummmmm ....

Maybe becoming AFRAID to censor ...?

Whatta mod :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98706 May 8, 2013
WEEKEND EDITION MAY 3-5, 2013
Welcome to the Age of Murder.Gov
The Game of Drones

Acts that were once considered outrages against conscience are now routine.

Welcome to the age of Murder.Gov .

http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/05/03/the-ga...

G'night :)

Since: Mar 13

Winchester, Ky.

#98707 May 9, 2013
Nuff Said wrote:
Jason Chaffetz Admits House GOP Cut Funding For Embassy Security:'You Have To Prioritize Things'
Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) acknowledged on Wednesday that House Republicans had consciously voted to reduce the funds allocated to the State Department for embassy security since winning the majority in 2010.
On Wednesday morning, CNN anchor Soledad O'Brien asked the Utah Republican if he had "voted to cut the funding for embassy security."
"Absolutely," Chaffetz said. "Look we have to make priorities and choices in this country. We have15,000 contractors in Iraq.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/10/jaso...
Standing His Ground: Democratic Congressman Refuses To Let Republicans Ignore GOP Security Budget Cuts In New Benghazi Hearing
Rep. Stephen Lynch (D-MA) blasted Republican efforts to renew questions into the Benghazi embassy attacks this week. As a member of the committee that will once again be hearing testimony on the attacks, Lynch categorically dismissed the persistent claim that the White House failed to provide adequate security at the Benghazi embassy.
In a heated exchange on Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace, Lynch pointed out that Republicans voted against additional funding for embassy security when Secretary of State Hillary Clinton requested it:
LYNCH: When Secretary Clinton and the State Department asked for additional funding for embassy security,[Republicans] all voted no. They all voted no.
WALLACE: We’re getting a little bit off track now. I understand there’s an issue about security. It’s a little bit off the track. I want to stay on course here
LYNCH: No, this is the point. They’re complaining about a lack of security at the embassies after they voted against funding for security at the embassies. Is that not related?
http://thepoliticalfreakshow.us/post/49754763...
Cover up has NOTHING to do with a DIRECT ORDER to stand down!
Budget cut has nothing to do with Rice's perjury and Clintons Perjury, and Obama's DECISION not to send in all available BOOTS ON THE GROUND and at the very least AIR SUPPORT!
THEY listened, and they watched THEY heard cries for help an sat on their HANDS!
When The U.S. Embassy was attacked with a deuce and a half full of TNT my platoon (stateside) was debriefed and we were told we needed to inventory our gear clean our weapons and pack our Sea Bags! Whey the hell didn't we scramble at least one DRONE! You know we have them, hell at least one was in the air watching!

Why B. Hussein Obama gave a gift to his BROTHERHOOD, on the anniversary of 9/11.

How many sheeple believe anything a man with a Muslim name will tell them?
pay attention

Oakland, KY

#98709 May 9, 2013
Fair and Balanced wrote:
I've noticed a lot of forum posters on this thread talk about Faux News and how biased they are and they lie, etc. I watched it several times and basically saw both sides of the coin being debated. I decided to watch CNN News and their sister station HLN News today. There is a huge difference. There were many big stories being covered today. From CNN and HLN I heard about the rescued women in Cleveland. I heard the Jodi Arias verdict. I heard abut the Beiber's latest troubles and saw a picture of his monkey. I heard that Rhianna and Chris Brown have broken up again. I heard that an adulteress republican politician won a special election beating Stephen Colbert's sister. Not one word about Benghazi. Much like on 9/11 2012 I didn't hear much about Benghazi even when Benghazi happened. I heard a lot about a video and a mob protest from Susan Rice. I saw a clip of Hilary Clinton waving her hands and asking citizens and peers "what difference does it make"? That was pretty much all the main-stream media ever offered citizens in the way of information concerning Benghazi.
Now there are people coming forward, important people, and telling the truth about what happened and who called the shots and who told soldiers to stand down. 4 Americans were murdered and tortured by terrorists (not by some youtube video mob as we were previously led to believe) and the main-stream media doesn't feel this is newsworthy? I clicked over to Fox News and they were reporting on Benghazi. They were showing a democrat politician berating republicans before the hearings started. Then the men spoke up and the democrat politician put his head down as he should have.
Faux News? If I want fair and balanced news I will watch Fox News. If I want to get the latest breaking news about Beiber and his monkey or what is going on in Hollywood I will certainly check out CNN, HLN and NBC.
The reason you didn't hear about it on other news orgs is because.....it's not news. its pontification. Claims. You'll notice when they claim these things they will back it up with "if he did this" and "if it's true". That means they have no.idea. Conjecture. Opinion. BS ....you know in the last admin, there were over 50 attacks on diplomats resulting in 13 deaths? Were you this upset then?

Since: Dec 11

#98710 May 9, 2013
pay attention wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason you didn't hear about it on other news orgs is because.....it's not news. its pontification. Claims. You'll notice when they claim these things they will back it up with "if he did this" and "if it's true". That means they have no.idea. Conjecture. Opinion. BS ....you know in the last admin, there were over 50 attacks on diplomats resulting in 13 deaths? Were you this upset then?
Innocent until PROVEN GUILTY, that's why they say "if he did this" and "if it's true". Liberal media flashback, Dan Rather never used those words did he? That's part of the Lame Stream Liberal Bias! That is also why Fox news is #1 how many years in a row?

In case you conveniently forgot:
http://archive.mrc.org/projects/rather20th/

They did this exact thing for sixty years BEFORE there was a Fox News, and they got away with it...NO MORE!

This isn't Kansas Toto!
pay attention

Oakland, KY

#98711 May 9, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Innocent until PROVEN GUILTY, that's why they say "if he did this" and "if it's true". Liberal media flashback, Dan Rather never used those words did he? That's part of the Lame Stream Liberal Bias! That is also why Fox news is #1 how many years in a row?
They did this exact thing for sixty years BEFORE there was a Fox News, and they got away with it...NO MORE!
This isn't Kansas Toto!
You mean assume and allege until proven innocent. How is that different than what I said. Conjecture, opinion, BS
pay attention

Oakland, KY

#98712 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
This isn't Kansas Toto!
you right wing nuts all say that Fox News is the only place to get your news. the lefties have a few places to get their news. if you were to add up all the left the news you would outnumber the Fox shares.

also, if Obama was found innocent, do you think it would be a fox news headline?
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#98713 May 9, 2013
anybody else notice everytime obozo does something stoopid, the first thing out of a leftwingwhackadoodles mouf is , somebody else did it too, when does two wrongs make a right, the better question is when are you leftwingwhackadoodles goona pull you head out of that half white half arabs ass and realize hes only out to better himself and screw everybody else

#98714 May 9, 2013
pay attention wrote:
<quoted text>
you right wing nuts all say that Fox News is the only place to get your news. the lefties have a few places to get their news. if you were to add up all the left the news you would outnumber the Fox shares.
also, if Obama was found innocent, do you think it would be a fox news headline?
When the left has any round-table discussion; they will have three or four Liberals at that table and one Conservatives.
They do this for two reasons:
1. To make the leftist look like the popular position.
2. To overrun the Conservative point with sheer volume of words.
These tactics make the viewer think the left is side of more Americans than the Right.

When Fox has a discussion they always moderate evenly, 50/50.
That's why Fox is "Fair and Balanced".

The liberal left has done this for at least 60 years in this country! Tell me did you never noticed before now?

What did they do BEFORE Fox news?...anything they wanted!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#98715 May 9, 2013
MeMyselfandEyeUSA wrote:
<quoted text>
Cover up has NOTHING to do with a DIRECT ORDER to stand down!
Budget cut has nothing to do with Rice's perjury and Clintons Perjury, and Obama's DECISION not to send in all available BOOTS ON THE GROUND and at the very least AIR SUPPORT!
THEY listened, and they watched THEY heard cries for help an sat on their HANDS!
When The U.S. Embassy was attacked with a deuce and a half full of TNT my platoon (stateside) was debriefed and we were told we needed to inventory our gear clean our weapons and pack our Sea Bags! Whey the hell didn't we scramble at least one DRONE! You know we have them, hell at least one was in the air watching!
Why B. Hussein Obama gave a gift to his BROTHERHOOD, on the anniversary of 9/11.
How many sheeple believe anything a man with a Muslim name will tell them?
Blah blah blah blah blah blah you lost get over it.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#98716 May 9, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
anybody else notice everytime obozo does something stoopid, the first thing out of a leftwingwhackadoodles mouf is , somebody else did it too, when does two wrongs make a right, the better question is when are you leftwingwhackadoodles goona pull you head out of that half white half arabs ass and realize hes only out to better himself and screw everybody else
You lost Stupid get over it.

#98717 May 9, 2013
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#98718 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
This isn't Kansas Toto!
Well, why did President Obama win in 2 Landslides?

Tell us you Doofus.
pay attention

Oakland, KY

#98719 May 9, 2013
just pointing out the double standard of you wing nut morons
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#98720 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
When the left has any round-table discussion; they will have three or four Liberals at that table and one Conservatives.
They do this for two reasons:
1. To make the leftist look like the popular position.
2. To overrun the Conservative point with sheer volume of words.
These tactics make the viewer think the left is side of more Americans than the Right.
When Fox has a discussion they always moderate evenly, 50/50.
That's why Fox is "Fair and Balanced".
The liberal left has done this for at least 60 years in this country! Tell me did you never noticed before now?
What did they do BEFORE Fox news?...anything they wanted!
Faux News is nothing but lies and propaganda you ignorant SOB.
pay attention

Oakland, KY

#98721 May 9, 2013
check this out
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
pay attention

Oakland, KY

#98722 May 9, 2013
Lmao! Thanks, I needed a good laugh this morning
Uncle Tab

United States

#98723 May 9, 2013
Republicans are fun to laugh at.

THIS is the only place these dumb lonely republicans have to go.

I've been out living life, went to the Derby, went to Talladega..... You dumb poor republicans spend all day every day here.

And you wonder why you're losing elections?? It's because you dumb extreme right idiots are expressing views that the majority of our country doesn't agree with.

Thank You for Hillary winning in 2016!

:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

#98724 May 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Holding on to my posts now, before letting go ...
huuummmmm ....
Maybe becoming AFRAID to censor ...?
Whatta mod :)
Probably in a government watch list checking your insanity level.

Won't be long and a drone will be circling your trailer.
Uncle Tab

United States

#98726 May 9, 2013
pay attention wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean assume and allege until proven innocent. How is that different than what I said. Conjecture, opinion, BS
None of them have any real proof if what they post here. It comes straight from FalseNews.

They are all uneducated idiots and buy everything FalseNews says as fact.

They are all useful idiots for FalseNews and the Republican Party.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min gomer pyle 4,662
knox board of ed raising taxes 21 min voter 77
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min colt 45 131,014
whos the best looking at Jackson msc 31 min bmx 3
new hunting and fishing store 34 min dirctions 3
opening in November 49 min hunter 5
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 1 hr Tommy 75
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 5 hr really 13
•••
•••