'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
87,241 - 87,260 of 146,143 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98653
May 8, 2013
 
American Lady wrote:
**********
The Lord's Prayer
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on Earth
as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
For Thine is the kingdom
and the POWER
and the glory,
forever and ever.
Amen
thank you, Mother Teresa

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98655
May 8, 2013
 
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>No, we are a Constitutional Republic, founded on the Law of Nature and Nature's God.
you forgot to laugh, Nature Boy

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98656
May 8, 2013
 
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Screw that shore thingy, the Democrat Party is nothing more than a front for socialism, marxism and communism.
Yes, we need to keep our noses out of other countries until we purge you guys out of our political system.
And the GOP is nothing more than a protector of the Rich and closely tied to the Taliban. They want the overthrow of our freely elected leader to setup a form of religious rule just like the Islamic Taliban.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98657
May 8, 2013
 
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! I didn't know Vietnam was being aggressive. If the US hadn't stood by our allies then they would have been taken over . They would get stronger and come after the US. Is that what you want, to see America fall? What the US did then kept your ass free today.
Of course you have been brainwashed to into hating America.
By the way, coverage of Benghazi Whistle Blowers starts at 11:am on Fox. Are you afraid to watch?
Actually I think your kind are the ones that have been brainwashed. Any time our Government says go to war you break out the flags and dire anyone to ask why are we going when no other nation in the world bothers. Name it. Name the war over the past 60 years that was to protect America.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98658
May 8, 2013
 
pay attention wrote:
<quoted text>
Close. Eisenhower kicked Vietnam off. So score one for the R's. And I believe you would agree we have to let Roosevelt slide right? But, I see you left a couple out of your list. The bush's campaigns. Or.... their crack at it
and with the knowledge of these terrible results, you STILL think its a good idea?
really?
Gulf Tonkin resolution sure wasn't Eisenhower! Let Roosevelt slide, hell no, Europe still went socialist.
Bush, what was his body count? Looks like Obama may pass his.
Yes, all socialists, marxists and communists must be removed from our government.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98659
May 8, 2013
 
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>And the GOP is nothing more than a protector of the Rich and closely tied to the Taliban. They want the overthrow of our freely elected leader to setup a form of religious rule just like the Islamic Taliban.
LMAO!!! I can see it now!! Alright you sinners, it is Sunday and the church doors open at 9:00 AM, you better be there or else!!! Hahahahaha!!!
JusttheFacts

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98660
May 8, 2013
 
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Gulf Tonkin resolution sure wasn't Eisenhower! Let Roosevelt slide, hell no, Europe still went socialist.
Bush, what was his body count? Looks like Obama may pass his.
Yes, all socialists, marxists and communists must be removed from our government.
Is this Glen Beck or Allen West?
pay attention

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98661
May 8, 2013
 
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Gulf Tonkin resolution sure wasn't Eisenhower! Let Roosevelt slide, hell no, Europe still went socialist.
Bush, what was his body count? Looks like Obama may pass his.
Yes, all socialists, marxists and communists must be removed from our government.
We didn't go there to end socialism. We were attacked and were defending ourselves moron! How has socialism hurt you? Did it touch you in your naughty parts? What socialist, marxist, or communist policies that are in place now , you would do away with?

And you didn't answer my previous question?(surprise!) After seeing all these terrible results. You still think its a good idea? Really?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98662
May 8, 2013
 
JusttheFacts wrote:
<quoted text>Is this Glen Beck or Allen West?
No, that would be "pay attention", at least they didn't lie like the rest of you cowards.
comprehend much lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98663
May 8, 2013
 
pay attention wrote:
<quoted text>
Close. Eisenhower kicked Vietnam off. So score one for the R's. And I believe you would agree we have to let Roosevelt slide right? But, I see you left a couple out of your list. The bush's campaigns. Or.... their crack at it
and with the knowledge of these terrible results, you STILL think its a good idea?
really?
JFK sent the first combat troops into Vietnam. When LBJ became president because of the assassination he upped the number of combat troops. When LBJ sent those troops into Vietnam there had already been US troop casualties. JFK started the Vietnam war, LBJ stepped it up and then the democrats dumped it in Nixon's lap and blamed it on him. Typical democrat behavior.
And you are the typical dumb ass sheep. What Blue state did you get your History edumakashun in? lol

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98664
May 8, 2013
 
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I do agree some social policies were voted for by some republicans.
Yes, 100's of thousands died, all under democrat presidents and what for.
In the end all of Europe went socialist, Viet-Nam is communist and the Korean War is still on.
No my name is still "Justice Dale".
your name is Justa Dic
pay attention

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98665
May 8, 2013
 
comprehend much lol wrote:
<quoted text>
JFK sent the first combat troops into Vietnam. When LBJ became president because of the assassination he upped the number of combat troops. When LBJ sent those troops into Vietnam there had already been US troop casualties. JFK started the Vietnam war, LBJ stepped it up and then the democrats dumped it in Nixon's lap and blamed it on him. Typical democrat behavior.
And you are the typical dumb ass sheep. What Blue state did you get your History edumakashun in? lol
Didn't say he sent troops in. I said he kicked it off

After the French granted independence to the nations of Indochina (Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam), Eisenhower employed U.S. power and prestige to help create a non-Communist government in South Vietnam, an action that would exert disastrous long-term consequences.
lmao

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98666
May 8, 2013
 
JusttheFacts wrote:
<quoted text>Is this Glen Beck or Allen West?
Obsess much? Whut? You ran out of Obamaron excuses so now you are fixated on Beck and West again? Your stupidity oozes from your pores. That smell mixed with sheep shit stank makes you a smelly kind of idiot, doesn't it? Ouu, ouu that smell!!! lmao
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98667
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

pay attention wrote:
<quoted text>
We didn't go there to end socialism. We were attacked and were defending ourselves moron! How has socialism hurt you? Did it touch you in your naughty parts? What socialist, marxist, or communist policies that are in place now , you would do away with?
And you didn't answer my previous question?(surprise!) After seeing all these terrible results. You still think its a good idea? Really?
We went to Europe to end the National Socialist Party, the Nazis.

The more socialism a country has the higher taxes the citizens pay.

Don't be a smart ass with your "naughty parts"!

I would phaseout Social Security as it is now and overturn Obama care and what good has head start, no child left behind and the great society accomplished. Our schools graduate dummies and we still have the poor.

What question did I not answer?

Yes, all socialist, marxists and communists must be purged from our government.

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98669
May 8, 2013
 
comprehend much lol wrote:
<quoted text>
JFK sent the first combat troops into Vietnam. When LBJ became president because of the assassination he upped the number of combat troops. When LBJ sent those troops into Vietnam there had already been US troop casualties. JFK started the Vietnam war, LBJ stepped it up and then the democrats dumped it in Nixon's lap and blamed it on him. Typical democrat behavior.
And you are the typical dumb ass sheep. What Blue state did you get your History edumakashun in? lol
You need to read up on your history. The nam conflicts started in the fifties. JFK wasn't around with things started over there.

TIR
your buddy wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98670
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
seems like you like talking about it as much as I do...and it's doesn't fit well in my pants, but whaddaya gonna do, right?
You mention dics and how big your bulge is in every post. That's all you ever talk about. Now you are trying to make it seem as if we all are talking about your bulge. lol Just how big of a bulge could a pencil thin wee-wee make? You're the expert, you talk about it constantly, enlighten us. We have to reply with some mention of your little wee-wee because that's the only language you understand in your bizarro world. A grown man sitting around in his mammy's dark basement pretending to be a well endowed teeny-bopper and pulling on your pud for excitement as you type. You're "special", alright. lmmfao

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98671
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Why grey box for JD and sock for me?
Like we don't know?
Huya?
Army?
Nah...bunny foo foo slippers and powder puff girls panties for you!
Pull 'em tight tight, NOBODY was there and still supports ODUMBA!
Nah dumbass, HUYA- head up your ass! HA! Oh yeah, I actually knew how long you'd been a dumbass, I was just wondering how old you were! HUYA! Yeah, your'a puffer alright!

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR
comprehend much lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98672
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

pay attention wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't say he sent troops in. I said he kicked it off
After the French granted independence to the nations of Indochina (Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam), Eisenhower employed U.S. power and prestige to help create a non-Communist government in South Vietnam, an action that would exert disastrous long-term consequences.
Again...dumb ass. As in other administrations, now and way back when, there are and have been American troops stationed all over the world. JFK sent in the first "COMBAT" troops which started the Vietnam conflict. Spin if you must but Vietnam was a complete and failed democrat war. That is fact. If you can't handle the truth then say whatever it takes to make your story sound good but just remember we all know the facts. JFK, your first democrat messiah, started the Vietnam war when he sent in the first "COMBAT troops".
pay attention

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98673
May 8, 2013
 
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>We went to Europe to end the National Socialist Party, the Nazis.
The more socialism a country has the higher taxes the citizens pay.
Don't be a smart ass with your "naughty parts"!
I would phaseout Social Security as it is now and overturn Obama care and what good has head start, no child left behind and the great society accomplished. Our schools graduate dummies and we still have the poor.
What question did I not answer?
Yes, all socialist, marxists and communists must be purged from our government.
With all the terrible results, you still think its a good idea?
pay attention

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98674
May 8, 2013
 
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>We went to Europe to end the National Socialist Party, the Nazis.
The more socialism a country has the higher taxes the citizens pay.
Don't be a smart ass with your "naughty parts"!
I would phaseout Social Security as it is now and overturn Obama care and what good has head start, no child left behind and the great society accomplished. Our schools graduate dummies and we still have the poor.
What question did I not answer?
Yes, all socialist, marxists and communists must be purged from our government.
F the kids and the old people! Who'da thunk it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

102 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min curious 128,578
Any couples into SCAT??? 20 min gator 5
just seen what goin on 21 min gator 3
Brittany Spencer 38 min Josh 26
Stivers Center fixes 38 min Logical 18
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 1 hr 40ish 3,785
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr thispost1912 1,011
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••