'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
87,141 - 87,160 of 151,092 Comments Last updated 36 min ago

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#98550 May 7, 2013
uncle flabby wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing impressive about that call was how fast his bodyguards got the prez off the golf course and back to the White House for his photo op hoping everyone would believe he was on top of things. And of course you ObaMORONS yelled "hep me, Lord hep me...Obama has saved the world from doom and gloom again. Let's have another fake summer of recovery party"
Shouldn't you be in school scooter or does the short bus riders get home early?
no, it gets home the regular time

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#98551 May 7, 2013
uncle flabby wrote:
<quoted text>
But believing every lie your messiah tells you that YOU WILL believe is reasonable? Is that your intelligent argument about reasoning? Damn boy, farmers raise turkeys much smarter than your silly ass will ever be! You need to phone a friend or poll the audience and get some much needed help if you wish to ever get a one-up on anybody on these forums. What are you? The poster child for what not to do if you want to claim intelligence?
and he's a Turkey Scientist, and a gameshow enthusiast, and a psychic

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#98552 May 7, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't make $#it up, I don't need to lie.
I saw raw USSAT imagery of those "truck" driving like a bat out of hell about 0200 their time! straight towards Syria. The sat-feed was terminated; I did not see them cross the border; where else would they go?
Some have no honor, it is part of who I am. My word is my honor...that intell was unclassified and was a live feed!
There used to be a list of all satellites and their usage/ designation and frequencies as well as upload/download capabilities.
I didn't say you lied, I said you didn't see WMDs from a satellite video. Did you?

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#98553 May 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
THIS SHOWS the non existence of "intelligence" in lots of areas of America!
^
^
^
<quoted text>
u 'even' comparing FOX News with jerry springer
SHOWS
ur level of 'intelligence'...
IS
low scale ...!!!
NON existent! the REASON America IS IN the "shape" it's IN!
*illiterate LOW LIFE ... "NO" class voters*
you 'even' questioning it shows yours is...lolol
Syl

Ashland, KY

#98554 May 7, 2013
spocko wrote:
If gun-control is so useless, according to you friggen gunloons, why then is it that not a single crime is ever committed with a machine gun Ė ever since they were outlawed in 1934 and 1986 respectively?
According to Law Enforcement, the real deterrent for criminals to use machine guns is the registration with the Govít (yes the federal Govít has a machine gun registry) as well as a $200 tax. The restriction was meant to rein in tommy guns from the gangster days.
The tax was a purposely stifling amount back in the day, but it remains the same even now. If it were adjusted for inflation, it would equate to $3,436 today. Every year, there are slightly fewer machine guns circulating, so their price climbs. And with time, more collectors seek them. The price of an M16 before 1986 cost about $800. Now it goes for about $20,000.
The ATF keeps track of machine-gun owners. Owners cannot be felons, must be a U.S. citizen or legally residing in the United States. They also have to provide to authorities the exact address of the gun storage and the owner and must be amenable to in-person visits by inspectors. A six-month waiting period is also a serious deterrent to criminals.
From a frigging gun loon, ME, When Obama's Muslim Brotherhood Goons shows up in your town gunning for your ass and every American man, woman,and child , you better have a gun.
He wants our guns to protect Them, not us.
OZombies

United States

#98555 May 7, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
everybody goes to bed, would you rather cut his throat, along with his family...it's ok, you can say it
Pray for brain you psycho! You're one really sick individual! You need help!

Since: Dec 11

.

#98556 May 7, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say you lied, I said you didn't see WMDs from a satellite video. Did you?
Why would anyone running from the USMC drive tractor trailers 80 miles an hour in the dark at 2:am?(not people transports)obvious cargo with drums and heavy straps. It was understood to be high value targets w/ no civilians. What would you think it was? How many tons will 12 60+foot semi trailers haul? Congress gave them enough time to disperse and vanish from sight.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#98557 May 7, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
MENSA
NAMBLA?
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#98558 May 7, 2013
spocko wrote:
If gun-control is so useless, according to you friggen gunloons, why then is it that not a single crime is ever committed with a machine gun Ė ever since they were outlawed in 1934 and 1986 respectively?
According to Law Enforcement, the real deterrent for criminals to use machine guns is the registration with the Govít (yes the federal Govít has a machine gun registry) as well as a $200 tax. The restriction was meant to rein in tommy guns from the gangster days.
The tax was a purposely stifling amount back in the day, but it remains the same even now. If it were adjusted for inflation, it would equate to $3,436 today. Every year, there are slightly fewer machine guns circulating, so their price climbs. And with time, more collectors seek them. The price of an M16 before 1986 cost about $800. Now it goes for about $20,000.
The ATF keeps track of machine-gun owners. Owners cannot be felons, must be a U.S. citizen or legally residing in the United States. They also have to provide to authorities the exact address of the gun storage and the owner and must be amenable to in-person visits by inspectors. A six-month waiting period is also a serious deterrent to criminals.
man are you an ignorant bay area sodotard,

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#98559 May 7, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray for brain you psycho! You're one really sick individual! You need help!
Maybe I need help, but I don't want to cut anyone's throat. I don't want anyone to "drop dead".

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#98560 May 7, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
NAMBLA?
No thanks, I like girls.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#98561 May 7, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone running from the USMC drive tractor trailers 80 miles an hour in the dark at 2:am?(not people transports)obvious cargo with drums and heavy straps. It was understood to be high value targets w/ no civilians. What would you think it was? How many tons will 12 60+foot semi trailers haul? Congress gave them enough time to disperse and vanish from sight.
Did you see WMDS on the video? Quit spinning, Ari, if you can, and just answer the question...did you?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98562 May 7, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
It's what ever I tell it to be..I'm in charge here.
LMAO!!!! Pull your dress down, you narcissism is showing.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98563 May 7, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
is that overcome or over come?
LMAO!!! It is whatever I want it to be, I am in charge here!!!

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#98564 May 7, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! It is whatever I want it to be, I am in charge here!!!
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery..
you'll never be Hot C, but you can be his Lil Dic.

Jump!

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#98565 May 7, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!! Pull your dress down, you narcissism is showing.
Well, it is pretty big.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98566 May 7, 2013
spocko wrote:
If gun-control is so useless, according to you friggen gunloons, why then is it that not a single crime is ever committed with a machine gun Ė ever since they were outlawed in 1934 and 1986 respectively?
According to Law Enforcement, the real deterrent for criminals to use machine guns is the registration with the Govít (yes the federal Govít has a machine gun registry) as well as a $200 tax. The restriction was meant to rein in tommy guns from the gangster days.
The tax was a purposely stifling amount back in the day, but it remains the same even now. If it were adjusted for inflation, it would equate to $3,436 today. Every year, there are slightly fewer machine guns circulating, so their price climbs. And with time, more collectors seek them. The price of an M16 before 1986 cost about $800. Now it goes for about $20,000.
The ATF keeps track of machine-gun owners. Owners cannot be felons, must be a U.S. citizen or legally residing in the United States. They also have to provide to authorities the exact address of the gun storage and the owner and must be amenable to in-person visits by inspectors. A six-month waiting period is also a serious deterrent to criminals.
A machine gun wastes too much ammo!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98567 May 7, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it is pretty big.
LMAO!!! Yes, your narcissism is.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#98568 May 7, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>A machine gun wastes too much ammo!
maybe you're not man enough to handle a real weapon

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#98569 May 7, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Yes, your narcissism is.
i have a lot to be narcissistic about

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min lenny 1,226
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min Horatio 130,467
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 36 min Cuz 8
To the people cutting catalytic converters... 52 min Junk man 10
Fight lee mart 1 hr dkkdk 2
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 1 hr my two cents 37
Travis slushpup 1 hr Crissy 2
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••