'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Freedoms

Jamestown, KY

#98591 May 7, 2013
preach on wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks to me like you're bypassing God and doing the judging yourself. A big no no if im not mistaken. If you would stop that, that would be a big improvement as well.
Since you seem to be in my head and know everything about me, o judger of things, let me takea shot at it......
The reason you act so holier-than-thou is because you are hiding the fact that you are a dirty old kiddie fiddler. Cruising playgrounds and school yards in your windowless van full of candy. You got your name from the kids tied up in your basement screaming it out. So, why dont you clean up your own back yard you dirty old pervert, before the cadaver dogs come sniffing around.
go, and sin no more. Here you go using those words again, quote ''pervert.'' You use God in your comments, and I know God can judge by the words you use, and know you don't follow Him, but Satan. Just warning like the writers of the New Testament did.
Jay

Paris, TN

#98592 May 7, 2013
Nothing is ever resolved.

All they talk about is Benghazi and do nothing; gun confiscation, and argue about it - internet sales tax, and argue about it - Obamacare-Obamacare-Obamacare! - who's gay, who's not --- illegal aliens,(yes, aliens) not undocumented immigrants or workers or any other fancy "politically correct" version. They are illegal, alien to our constitution and natives of another country.

Bureaucracy and more bureaucracy! What takes them so long to make a decision? They play ping-pong with people's lives and go home to their glorious mansions and watch TV in their huge entertainment room, or take breaks and vacations while the people at home wait for them to make a friggin' decision.

No wonder everybody you talk to complains and is sick of these representatives of all parties!

Anyway, I know I am......

Rant over!
American Lady

Nebo, KY

#98593 May 7, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
From a frigging gun loon, ME, When Obama's Muslim Brotherhood Goons shows up in your town gunning for your ass and every American man, woman,and child , you better have a gun.
He wants our guns to protect Them, not us.
sylly, you so crazy, you sooooo crazy!

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#98594 May 7, 2013
funny stuff wrote:
<quoted text>
He provided a link to facts to back up his argument. You provided a silly post about swamps and a mountain and blah, blah, blah. No facts included in your silly little post. And you actually wonder why nobody ever considers any of your silly little opinion posts to be credible? Really? Now that is hilarious! Thanks for another laugh, Goober!
Well, ole wise one, you obviously didn't read the article. It was moot, just like what's in your head shit for brains! Now scurry your ass on back up bullshit mountain where you belong, and take the gay peach blamer with you and your "grand" opinions. Have you puffed your rush today! HUYA!(head up your ass)

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#98595 May 7, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
We went there with "actionable intelligence" (good cause).
Sarin Gas, wasn't the only WMD! Al Samoud II, and a Russian ICBM as well as Russian briefcase/Sarin Gas kits were found!
Maybe US weapons were found there that were not supposed to be found?
I saw the Satellite video with my own eyes, no reason to make that up.
You're full of horseshit! You wingnut extremists don't need a reason to make things up. You just do it. It's the GOP way. GOP (grand ole prevaricators) You people fall back on the same old routine over and over and over. Lie deny, then deny and lie! You all must be getting paid to post your bullshit. Saw a russian briefcase with sarin in it from a a satellite video huh??? Oh yeah, we've got a real winner here! HUYA!!!!

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#98596 May 7, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't make $#it up, I don't need to lie.
I saw raw USSAT imagery of those "truck" driving like a bat out of hell about 0200 their time! straight towards Syria. The sat-feed was terminated; I did not see them cross the border; where else would they go?
Some have no honor, it is part of who I am. My word is my honor...that intell was unclassified and was a live feed!
There used to be a list of all satellites and their usage/ designation and frequencies as well as upload/download capabilities.
Well your word ain't worth a pinch of monkey shit!

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98597 May 7, 2013
Soldier Refuses Pentagons Order To Hide His Christianity, It’s ‘My Right Under the Constitution’

At a time when faith in the military is under deliberate assault by the Obama Administration, some of our brave warriors are apparently not backing down.

One of them is U.S. Coast Guard Rear Adm. William D. Lee, who was present at the 62nd observance of the National Day of Prayer in Washington, D.C, as lawmakers and faith leaders gathered on Capitol Hill. Adm. Lee was there to represent Americans serving in the military.

When he ascended to the microphone, Adm. Lee told the crowd he had 10 minutes of carefully prepared remarks, but he decided to leave them in his chair and “speak from the heart” instead.
Describing himself as “a man of deep abiding faith who happens to wear a uniform,” the admiral then went on to announce his intention to defy any efforts to stop military personnel from openly sharing their Christian faith.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/05/14452-r...

THIS is the kind of MAN I've always KNOWN that kept this Nation going!

THESE are the kinds of "men" that keeps America SAFE!

THESE are the kinds of MEN that WILL CONTINUE to KEEP US SAFE! and intact!

Men AND Women
WHO wear

The "uniform" of ...
The United States of AMERICA! <3

&

her ...

~~~~~*P~A~T~R~I~O~T~S*~~~~~

American Heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

God Bless America
~~ Kate Smith
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Good Night ...
&
Please God ... BLESS America <3

Since: Dec 11

.

#98598 May 8, 2013
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of horseshit! You wingnut extremists don't need a reason to make things up. You just do it. It's the GOP way. GOP (grand ole prevaricators) You people fall back on the same old routine over and over and over. Lie deny, then deny and lie! You all must be getting paid to post your bullshit. Saw a russian briefcase with sarin in it from a a satellite video huh??? Oh yeah, we've got a real winner here! HUYA!!!!
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!
TIR
That is real intel/evidence dumbass, from UN and Army, USMC and the Brits!(not a SAT image/video) those cases cost lives to place hands on you stupid sob.

Since: Dec 11

.

#98599 May 8, 2013
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Well your word ain't worth a pinch of monkey shit!
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!
TIR
Eat $#it:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/story...

https://www.cia.gov/library/reports/general-r...

Actionable Intel becomes Declassified Info; if you know where to look.

...and choke on it maggot!

Since: Dec 11

.

#98600 May 8, 2013
Boots on the ground MFKR!

You never wore these, and ain't man enough to fill these!

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/graphics/...

Since: Dec 11

.

#98601 May 8, 2013
Look closely at the evidence; and read the damned caption USMC found it,(slide #2).

There is a TON of this shit still in country, and some may even be here already.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/graphics/...

Since: Dec 11

.

#98602 May 8, 2013
Hey the more you know...the more you grow; I can almost here brain cells poppin like popcorn!
Stick around and get schooled!

Since: Dec 11

.

#98603 May 8, 2013
Libtards chant "Bush lied" and then say "Bush" admitted there were no WMD...
well folks, what do you think now?
WMD were found all over the damned place!
pay attention

Oakland, KY

#98604 May 8, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Libtards chant "Bush lied" and then say "Bush" admitted there were no WMD...
well folks, what do you think now?
WMD were found all over the damned place!
What country doesn't have wmd's? Who do we invade next? Why not Iran? Do they not have wmd's? Is having wmd's a reason to invade a country? I bet China has a few, what about them? The fact remains, we had no reason to be there in the first place

Fourth, from a U.S. military perspective, the transfer would have been impossible to hide. I worked at U.S. Central Command’s Mideast headquarters before, during, and after the invasion, which gave me a good understanding of what was going on at the time. The region was blanketed by U.S. military assets. Operation Enduring Freedom was in full swing in Afghanistan, and Operations Northern and Southern Watch were still in place over Iraq. If something moved — like, say a convoy of Winnebagos of Death heading for Syria — it could be detected and killed.
http://m.theatlanticwire.com/global/2012/07/d...

Familiar?
preach on

Oakland, KY

#98606 May 8, 2013
Freedoms wrote:
<quoted text>
go, and sin no more. Here you go using those words again, quote ''pervert.'' You use God in your comments, and I know God can judge by the words you use, and know you don't follow Him, but Satan. Just warning like the writers of the New Testament did.
Not everyone can be perfect and without sin like yourself. It's a good thing you're here to tell everyone how wrong they are . The all knowing being that you are.

He also told this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous,and treated others with contempt:“Two men went up into the temple to pray,one a Pharisee and the other a taxcollector. The Pharisee,standing by himself,prayed thus:‘God,I thank you that I am not like other men,extortioners,unjust, adulterers,or even like this taxcollector. I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I get.’ But the taxcollector,standing far off,would not even lift up his eyes to heaven,but beat his breast,saying,‘God,be merciful to me,a sinner!’...

The second is this:‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”

Therefore you have no excuse,O man,every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you,the judge,practice the very same things.
..........
Why not practice what you preach oh righteous one?
I fear you are nothing but a pharisee.. A perverted, kiddie-fiddling, pharisee
Barry Blasted

Pikeville, KY

#98607 May 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Soldier Refuses Pentagons Order To Hide His Christianity, It’s ‘My Right Under the Constitution’
At a time when faith in the military is under deliberate assault by the Obama Administration, some of our brave warriors are apparently not backing down.
One of them is U.S. Coast Guard Rear Adm. William D. Lee, who was present at the 62nd observance of the National Day of Prayer in Washington, D.C, as lawmakers and faith leaders gathered on Capitol Hill. Adm. Lee was there to represent Americans serving in the military.
When he ascended to the microphone, Adm. Lee told the crowd he had 10 minutes of carefully prepared remarks, but he decided to leave them in his chair and “speak from the heart” instead.
Describing himself as “a man of deep abiding faith who happens to wear a uniform,” the admiral then went on to announce his intention to defy any efforts to stop military personnel from openly sharing their Christian faith.
http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/05/14452-r...
THIS is the kind of MAN I've always KNOWN that kept this Nation going!
THESE are the kinds of "men" that keeps America SAFE!
THESE are the kinds of MEN that WILL CONTINUE to KEEP US SAFE! and intact!
Men AND Women
WHO wear
The "uniform" of ...
The United States of AMERICA! <3
&
her ...
~~~~~*P~A~T~R~I~O~T~S*~~~~~
American Heart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =60_btgB-PZYXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
God Bless America
~~ Kate Smith
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Good Night ...
&
Please God ... BLESS America <3
You are completely full of BS.
Barry Blasted

Pikeville, KY

#98608 May 8, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Libtards chant "Bush lied" and then say "Bush" admitted there were no WMD...
well folks, what do you think now?
WMD were found all over the damned place!
George W. Bush......"My biggest disappointment was that no WMD's were found in Iraq."
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#98609 May 8, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Hey the more you know...the more you grow; I can almost here brain cells poppin like popcorn!
Stick around and get schooled!
You are a stupid SnOB.
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#98610 May 8, 2013
these leftwingwhackadoodles believe assad just shit these wmds, we tried to tell em saddam sent em to Syria all along
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#98611 May 8, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
these leftwingwhackadoodles believe assad just shit these wmds, we tried to tell em saddam sent em to Syria all along
You need to tell George W. Bush because he said you are full of shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pnc 1 hr the worst 13
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr RickyBobby 133,213
Where is Mark Blanton (Sep '10) 2 hr sexy girl 2
Dalon trent 7 hr mag 1
dinky phipps 7 hr shamed 25
To the Garland family 7 hr herman 15
any girls in barbourville strip 7 hr gator 3
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM
Andy Dalton replaces Aaron Rodgers on Pro Bowl roster
Yahoo! Sports 9:39 AM
Dalton to replace Rodgers for Pro Bowl
NFL10:12 AM
Andy Dalton added to Pro Bowl roster
NBC Sports12:57 PM
Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton headed to his 2nd Pro Bowl
NBC Sports 3:15 AM
Marvin Lewis on Andy Dalton: We don't have time to waste on QB competition