'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#98466 May 7, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
you really know how to make your opponents feel superior, when you have to make stuff up to try to make your loser in chief look better than a teleprompter king we all feel pretty good,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I mean cluk cluk cluk,
naw, baaaaaaaaaaaa
Better get some Faux down your throat you stupid SOB, you have dried up again.

Lmfao

Since: Dec 11

#98467 May 7, 2013
1. No WMD's ~WMDS were used before, used during, and discovered by the hundreds of tons! Al Samoud II UN designated, 20 factories in Falluhja! British Black Watch Regiment even found a Russian ICBM!
2. No bin Laden~ He gave that order, that eventually lead to bye bye Bin Laden.
3 Scooter Libby High Treason Gate~ Obstruction and Perjury 2 ½ years was commuted and voting rights restored he can vote!
4. Shooter Gate~WTF?
5. Katrina Debacle~Naggin Nagin and Scary Mary Landrieu were first responders and biggest FAILURES!
6. Abu Ghraib Disgrace~ the disgrace was not lining the bean pie suckers up against a wall and giving them free lead to the head!
7. Gitmo Disaster~Only disaster was releasing them to go back and rejoin the Jihad!(Democrats did that).
8. Black water Security Debacle~ No debacle they are Hardcore Hardass!
9. 2 Failed Wars~Democrats screaming for pull out deadlines and undermining our own interest and war efforts exposed too many soldiers to bad press and bad people!
10. TARP Disaster~Tarp= flawed from inception, not as bad as Obama-care! nothing more than a slush fund for the Democrat Party.
11. Mission Accomplished~ Dimocrats still undermining National Security!
12. Great Depression~No nation on earth has ever “taxed” it’s way to recovery and economic recovery!
13. Dow Jones Average @ 6000~Even after 9/11 we did very good until Democrats won back the Hof Rep’s!
14. Crude Oil @$140 per Barrel ~Democratic energy policies keep crude oil high! Exxon=Jay Rockefeller+Democrats!
15. 911~ Democrat sactuary cities and immigration head fakes make it to encouraging for illegals to sneak in, and some terrorists will get here legally thanks to student/Jihad Visa policies!

Since: Dec 11

#98469 May 7, 2013
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#98470 May 7, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Go watch Faux Stupid you ran out of your material again.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
hey chicken man, why does fox news post more facts than MSLSD or CNN? why is fox news the highest rated news organization in the country? come on now sodoboy, please tell us,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
American Lady

Madisonville, KY

#98471 May 7, 2013
Justice
Dale
where
you
at?
I
have
herpes.
Tried
to
tell
you
Stud
Muffin.
You
jumped
in
head
first.
American Lady

Madisonville, KY

#98472 May 7, 2013
Whitehair
I
Love
you.
You
want
to
PLAY?
Oh
come
on.
l
will
wash
up.
Need
help
cause
I
can't
walk
well.
up.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#98473 May 7, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
1. No WMD's ~WMDS were used before, used during, and discovered by the hundreds of tons! Al Samoud II UN designated, 20 factories in Falluhja! British Black Watch Regiment even found a Russian ICBM!
3 Scooter Libby High Treason Gate~ Obstruction and Perjury 2 ½ years was commuted and voting rights restored he can vote!
4. Shooter Gate~WTF?
5. Katrina Debacle~Naggin Nagin and Scary Mary Landrieu were first responders and biggest FAILURES!
6. Abu Ghraib Disgrace~ the disgrace was not lining the bean pie suckers up against a wall and giving them free lead to the head!
7. Gitmo Disaster~Only disaster was releasing them to go back and rejoin the Jihad!(Democrats did that).
9. 2 Failed Wars~Democrats screaming for pull out deadlines and undermining our own interest and war efforts exposed too many soldiers to bad press and bad people!
10. TARP Disaster~Tarp= flawed from inception, not as bad as Obama-care! nothing more than a slush fund for the Democrat Party.
12. Great Depression~No nation on earth has ever “taxed” it’s way to recovery and economic recovery!
13. Dow Jones Average @ 6000~Even after 9/11 we did very good until Democrats won back the Hof Rep’s!
14. Crude Oil @$140 per Barrel ~Democratic energy policies keep crude oil high! Exxon=Jay Rockefeller+Democrats!
15. 911~ Democrat sactuary cities and immigration head fakes make it to encouraging for illegals to sneak in, and some terrorists will get here legally thanks to student/Jihad Visa policies!
"My biggest disappointment was that No WMD's in Iraq."..........George W. Bush 2010
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#98474 May 7, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
hey chicken man, why does fox news post more facts than MSLSD or CNN? why is fox news the highest rated news organization in the country? come on now sodoboy, please tell us,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Necause there are a lot of gullible stupid pos like you in America.
American Lady

Madisonville, KY

#98475 May 7, 2013
I
need
Sex
please.
Somebody
Anybody.
Anything.
Whitehair
Dude
Where
you
at.
so
lonely.
Tired
of
doing
myself.
Justice Dale
is
probably
MAD
at
me.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#98476 May 7, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
4. Shooter Gate~WTF?
Bush: Dow at 6000
Oil at 140 Dollars a barrel
Protected bin Laden for 8 years
Asleep on 911
Attacked not 1 but 2 wrong Countries
Failed miserably on Katrina
Mission Accomplished........lmfao..lmf ao..lmfao
Failed Economy
Failed on Immigration Reform
Failed on Social Security Reform
Failed on Public Education
Failed on Border Security
Pardoned Scooter Libby who was convicted of High Treason

There you go Republitards, there you go.
A Believer

Ashland, KY

#98477 May 7, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
How short? how do you measure it...First century Christians said time was short.
When it's over,it will have been to short.[for some]We know the sixth seal has been opened,now the Seventh is about to be opened on us.When it is,that starts the Tribulation times.War, earths destruction and one third of the worlds pop destroyed. For 3 and 1/2 years and we will go thou hard times like no other and ever will be again.

Even if you don't believe, you should be curious enough to read and study for your self and not believe what some scoffers have led you to believe. I will say no more, it's your soul.
American Lady

Madisonville, KY

#98478 May 7, 2013
Ari
can
I
do
Demonrat?
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#98479 May 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I
need
Sex
please.
Somebody
Anybody.
Anything.
Whitehair
Dude
Where
you
at.
so
lonely.
Tired
of
doing
myself.
Justice Dale
is
probably
MAD
at
me.
lmfao
Syl

Ashland, KY

#98480 May 7, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Necause there are a lot of gullible stupid pos like you in America.
Er... you saying WHAT about misppeled words? LOLOLOLOLO
"Necause"????[First word in your post]
Vera Mays

Ashland, KY

#98481 May 7, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
funny! american lady swallowing jd whole today
wasn't enough for ya?
Lady,you must have been raised in the barnyard.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#98482 May 7, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Er... you saying WHAT about misppeled words? LOLOLOLOLO
"Necause"????[First word in your post]
You gd sorry Liar.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#98483 May 7, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's Jimmy Hoffa? lolololol
probably in the dump truck minced to little pieces,or fish food.
also

Oakland, KY

#98484 May 7, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Bush: Dow at 6000
Oil at 140 Dollars a barrel
Protected bin Laden for 8 years
Asleep on 911
Attacked not 1 but 2 wrong Countries
Failed miserably on Katrina
Mission Accomplished........lmfao..lmf ao..lmfao
Failed Economy
Failed on Immigration Reform
Failed on Social Security Reform
Failed on Public Education
Failed on Border Security
Pardoned Scooter Libby who was convicted of High Treason
There you go Republitards, there you go.
Don't forget medicare part d
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#98485 May 7, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
probably in the dump truck minced to little pieces,or fish food.
Probably hiding in your Panties, a whole Town could get lost in there.
Vera Mays

Ashland, KY

#98486 May 7, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
my dad hugs me, thanks for caring...
you won't read or reply to me ...but you will comment on my nine inch cock, won't you..
if you had 9 inches when you were 14, you would be obsessed, too...and it's 9.273 now (hehehehehe)
just because your uncle-daddy likes hugging boys with huge penises doesn't mean everyone's does
Dear boy, it clear you have been molested in your life, by someone.You certainly seem not to have been nurtured by loving parents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min that guy 134,389
CSC starting pay (Nov '11) 1 hr employee 19
Who is the Poorest person in Knox Co? (Jan '13) 6 hr Solomon 39
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 9 hr Princess Hey 639
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 3,749
Unbrick the court house windows 10 hr Ken Tucker 1
Daniel Boone 10 hr Michael Stoner 6
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 16 hr Artie2 74

Flood Warning for Knox County was issued at March 06 at 5:50AM EST

Barbourville Dating