'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
hahahahaha

United States

#98423 May 6, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
Bedtime for C
Goodnight all
...and remember Connies..
YOU CAN RUN...
...your (synonym for penis) suckers
BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE
...your stupidity
Jail lights out early, huh...!!!!!!!
Feedoms

Jamestown, KY

#98424 May 6, 2013
preach on wrote:
<quoted text>
the only thing that has a hold on me is you, hanging off these nuts pee paw. People have had evil lifestyles since the beginning of this country, the beginning of time for that matter. From the words you use in your comments (these lifestyles 'does' affect you) well you can refer to my earlier appraisal of your mindset. I assure you, there are such things as a male whore, but since you lived all "the years of your life" in a closed minded little bubble, I can see why a metaphor would be lost on you. so stop acting like you know what is going on in everyones life, because your assessment is laughable. That is why you and your party are swirling the tank and you cant win an election. Everybody is wrong and going to hell except you. It's called progress pop pop, and the people that are trying to stop it are coming to the end of their road.
And America WAS in trouble you unpatriotic doofus. What put it in trouble was selfish, bad decisions. and until the gop show that they're capable of putting real Americans ahead of their wallets,politics, and their corporate butt buddies, it's gonna be very frustrating for partisan puppets like yourself. And democrats are guilty of the same thing, they're just not quite as good at it.....yet!
If Evil people like you would put Good before Evil, America, and the world would be a better place to live. Also if you would stop using those Evil, bitter, mad at the world words, that would be a big improvement. God will judge who goes to hell.
uncle flabby

Glasgow, KY

#98425 May 6, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't brain and emotional problems the same thing...or do i have a third one, too?
Get with the program boy! Some people with brain injuries (which would qualify as a brain "problem") have no emotions or no emotional problems. So you could have either or...but in your case you have both! You get a big "F" for today's lesson. Quit pickin' your nose and eatin' it when you are supposed to be paying attention to your teacher, little boy! Pulling that pud won't make any smarter either. Damn child, don't you know anything? Is country girl your 2 tons of fun mama? Y'all think alike and get down with the barnyard crowd and brag about it just a little too much. Are you inbreeders swapping spit and bumpin' uglies? Shew-eeeeeeeeeeeeee

Since: Dec 11

#98426 May 6, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's my bean pie, mufu___? You can't cook s**t.
Very funny; I went to the toilet! literally...eat that $#1T!
BTW keep you muther's head out of my trash can and no one will catch her bent over! mufiretrucka.

I can do this 3rd grader stuff 2!
speakup

Glasgow, KY

#98432 May 6, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
you probably deficated a liberal. I really hope you flushed multiple times to make sure it went where it belongs.
What kind of drugs are you on, dumb ass Elton John wannabe? Did you mean "defecated"? What the hell is deficated? Did you defy cated? Are you copying off of calvin scooter? It shows! lmmfao
uncle flabby

Glasgow, KY

#98433 May 6, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
You are being very rude. I can not help that I am a lesbian. I was raised that way. Both of my parents were gay muslims. It is our way.
I never said you were lesbian or muslim. Couldn't care less about that. You are a dumb ass to the nth degree and that's what is so funny. You can help being a dumb ass even if you are a barnyard inbreeder. Crack open a book every now and then.
OZombies

United States

#98434 May 6, 2013
In Water gate no one died ... some went to jail, president Nixon resigned ...

Obama Benghazi is {Water dam}...does anyone gives a damn, about lies, cover-up, and more lies????? 4 Americans dead, Obama went to bed!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98435 May 6, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>racist remarks,hate for
the POTUS. that is adult thing to do?
shut the front door with your head in it.
republican dummy . if you gonna call it, call
it all.
LMAO!!! Your only problem is you can't determine the basis of your prospective in the advent you might happen to over come all points associated with your conversation of which you have become accustomed to. Therefore, to make a judgement on a lie that was a compliment, you are vastly missing the point and origin of all substantial inputs.

#98436 May 6, 2013
Ya'll can handle it tonight; watching Sons of Anarchy and consuming mass quantities!

Alpha Rico India is Audi 5000, C ya folks!

Post Script: Hey, Pal I C U, your sock has a BIG hole in it!

#98437 May 6, 2013
Tommy Chong jams some Blues!
Saave the whales F__K the seals!
&NR=1&feature=endscree n
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98438 May 6, 2013
Comeback in coal-fired power generation may be short-lived
11:11 PM 05/06/2013

Despite the bump in coal-fired power generation

*pending environmental regulations

could derail coal’s comeback.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/06/coal-fired-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98439 May 6, 2013
What difference does it make whether Hillary Clinton lied about Benghazi?

Well, that depends. Does she want to be President of the United States?

Quite a lot of news about Benghazi today. First, Vince Coglianese reports:

This just confirms what anybody who’s been paying attention already knew: Our people were under attack, any attempt to rescue them was called off, and then we were lied to about it. This was just one of the many lies, in addition to the lies about the lies, the lies about those lies, ad infinitum, right up to this very moment.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/06/what-differ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98440 May 6, 2013
Mark Levin at the NRA:‘It’s not a bill of needs — it’s a bill of rights. The 2nd Amendment is included’

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/04/mark-levin-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98441 May 6, 2013
Huckabee: Obama will be ousted over Benghazi

“I believe that before it’s all over, this president will not fill out his full term,” Huckabee said.“I know that puts me on a limb, but this is not minor.”

“When a president lies to the American people and is part of a cover-up, he cannot continue to govern,” he added.

“And as the facts come out, I think we’re going to see something startling. And before it’s over, I don’t think this president will finish his term unless somehow they can delay it in Congress past the next three and a half years.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...

libsrdopes
"WHAT DIIIFFFFERRREENNCEEEE DOOES IT MAAAAKKE?"
oops - apparently a pretty big one.#cankle

retireme @ libsrdopes
How Hilary could have even said that over the lives of four Americans is beyond the pale. It makes a hell of a lot of difference to most Americans. Candy Crowley covered for Obama in the debate and what was sad, was most people knew it

except for

those who would vote for this POTUS no mater what kind of crime he commits.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98442 May 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
What difference does it make whether Hillary Clinton lied about Benghazi?
Well, that depends. Does she want to be President of the United States?
Quite a lot of news about Benghazi today. First, Vince Coglianese reports:
This just confirms what anybody who’s been paying attention already knew: Our people were under attack, any attempt to rescue them was called off, and then we were lied to about it. This was just one of the many lies, in addition to the lies about the lies, the lies about those lies, ad infinitum, right up to this very moment.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/06/what-differ...
Hey AL, go to Liberty photos #1.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98443 May 6, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Hey AL, go to Liberty photos #1.
?

#98444 May 7, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=ndaXQeRPO0g&NR=1 &feature=endscreen

#98445 May 7, 2013
My hyperlink was FUBAR!

Here is a final attempt at that...time for coffee anyway :?

If that didn't work I 'll just act like Country Girl, eat crayons and write poop!
preach on

Oakland, KY

#98446 May 7, 2013
Feedoms wrote:
<quoted text>
If Evil people like you would put Good before Evil, America, and the world would be a better place to live. Also if you would stop using those Evil, bitter, mad at the world words, that would be a big improvement. God will judge who goes to hell.
Looks to me like you're bypassing God and doing the judging yourself. A big no no if im not mistaken. If you would stop that, that would be a big improvement as well.
Since you seem to be in my head and know everything about me, o judger of things, let me takea shot at it......

The reason you act so holier-than-thou is because you are hiding the fact that you are a dirty old kiddie fiddler. Cruising playgrounds and school yards in your windowless van full of candy. You got your name from the kids tied up in your basement screaming it out. So, why dont you clean up your own back yard you dirty old pervert, before the cadaver dogs come sniffing around.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#98447 May 7, 2013
good morning libs, just checking in this fine beauthful morning and thought I would check with you intelligent libotards and see if you all could chip in and give us fright wingers an update on the following (since we can't believe fox news anymore)

1. sequester (and the reduced staffing at the control towers)
2. proposed cuts to social security
3. proposed cuts to medicare
4. concern about spending 2 billion $ on oblamer phones
5. cuts to our military
6. putchasing of 1.6 billion rounds of ammo by the DHS
7. the effect of raising taxes 1 trillion $ last year
8. the effect of taking in 2.7 trillion $ in taxes this year
9. the effect of coming up short 1 trillion $ this year when we are spending 3.7 trillion
10. 17 trillion $ debt
11. what ever happened to the fast and furious scandal. You many not remember that one but it is where the oblamer administration gave weapons to mexican drug cartels. Humm, I wonder if they did that with terrorists in Syria.
12. benghazi cover up
13. ballot fraud case for oblamer state nomination
14. economic experts claiming a major market correction and economic downturn because of inflated wall street numbers
15. inflation from govt printing 85 billion $ each month to keep economy alive with 0 interest rates from federal reserve
16. investigation into how boston terrorists were not monitored after warnings from russian and checyan authorities
17. gay marriage
18. potential cuts to govt retirements
19. massive cut backs for part time employees because of oblamer-care
20. why the dhs is buying 2717 light duty armoured vehicles
21. why the dhs is buying 30 round clips for weapons (I thought oblamer and his chicago socialites wanted those banned)
22. why the dhs is buying 7000 AR-15's
23. 11 economic indicators starting to recede
24. 50 million people on food stamps

and the most important question of the day is,

25. How is G.W. Bushs ratings being equal to Hussein Oblamers 4 1/2 years after leaving the w.h. going?

well, that is enough for one day. Please, since we cannot rely on fox news, would you libotards please be kind enough to check with your MSLSD and CNN affiliates and let us know how these things are tell us how they are going. And, as a peace
offering, I am not even going to post baaaaaaaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min spaceship 135,192
Explosion in Flatlick? 1 hr closemind 8
Little Miss Windy Wendy 2 hr Okie dokie 3
Porsche mills 3 hr SayItToMyFace 30
Please help...Seeking Susan 4 hr Wondering 1
Kim bingham 5 hr lucy 7
Britney Smith and Julius Blalock 17 hr KIM BROCK 7
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance