'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
86,881 - 86,900 of 146,820 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Freedoms

Jamestown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

preach on wrote:
<quoted text>
your opinion of my life style is on par with your political leanings. Clueless and completely moronic . Im completely in love with, and faithful to my wife. I work hard. Pay my bills. Take care of my family, and pay my taxes. And have never taken a dime from the government. All that and not a republican (or a democrat for that matter). The last person I am going to take life advice from is a small minded douche bag. And I think me and JC will get along just fine thanks. Again, still looking for those specks. You should be asking yourself these pertinent questions. Like.....are?
Family and taxes, what about the other 99.999% of the Evil life styles people has, or don't you care. The more of your comments I read!!! well time is short.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

SHERIFF JOE INJECTS NEW LIFE INTO OBAMA ELIGIBILITY
Court decision pending on challenge to presidency
Published: 36 mins ago

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/sheriff-joe-inject...

;~)
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You know I see this posted all the time about Obama's spending causing the nations debt to be worse. I've tried to explain it in the simple terms of a credit card for you Repubs. If you are handed a credit card with trillions on it and ONLY enough money to pay the reoccurring NEW payments each month the credit card debt will get worst each month.
Obama has spent less than any President in over 50 years.
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/06/obamas-spend...
wow, what a retard,

lets see if this math adds up.

credit card with 10 trillion $ debt, no more room on it
oblamer adds 7 trillion $ to it, now its bushs fault,

baaaaaaaaaaaaa, baaaaaaaaaaaaa and baaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
SHERIFF JOE INJECTS NEW LIFE INTO OBAMA ELIGIBILITY
Court decision pending on challenge to presidency
Published: 36 mins ago
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/sheriff-joe-inject...
;~)
Go JOE! YEAH!!!!!!
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
admit I'm more of a fagg than you, and I will
ok, we admit it,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

oh please, say it isn't so, demotards now being racist like repubs for criticizing Rice over Benghazi, no, no, please no,

baaaaaaaaaaaa

Democrats now critical of Rice's Benghazi explanation, amid more damaging evidence

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/05/de...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
Go JOE! YEAH!!!!!!
Y~E~A~H ....!!!
God Bless him and his Cold Case Posse ...
along with

Judge Roy Moore of Alabama!
PLUS the ones who brought the case there!

True American
P*A*T*R*I*O*T*S

<3
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

INDOCTRINATING FOR JIHAD IN CHARTER SCHOOLS
Exclusive: Pamela Geller has quotes from insider teacher about 'The Gulen Movement'

The “Turkish Khomeini,” Fethullah Gulen, lives in Pennsylvania. From there he runs a $25 billion international network. He is a prime mover behind the rapid Islamization of Turkey, and he urges Muslims to build schools to indoctrinate an entire generation. He is tied to hundreds of Gulen charter schools right here in the United States.(Texas alone has 36 of these Gulen charter schools.)
I recently heard from a teacher at a Gulen Movement school.“There are so many ethical violations occurring here every day,” he told me,“that it is hard to know where to start.” And worse, there is open support for jihad: When news broke of the Boston Marathon jihad bombings, several students defended the attack and expressed concern for the well-being not of the victims, but of the bombers.“They have also,” said the teacher,“expressed theories that 9/11 was a hoax and that Americans and the West are Islamophobic.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/indoctrinating-for...

Dan Savage (right, above), head of a White House-backed anti-bullying campaign named "It Gets Better," has a long track record of bullying conservatives.

Until now, the low point was his attack on Christian high school kids.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

nothing BUT a wussy punk!
reminds me of the ones on here :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

"There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known." Luke 12:2

<3

Good Night :)
worstest lie ever lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You know I see this posted all the time about Obama's spending causing the nations debt to be worse. I've tried to explain it in the simple terms of a credit card for you Repubs. If you are handed a credit card with trillions on it and ONLY enough money to pay the reoccurring NEW payments each month the credit card debt will get worst each month.
Obama has spent less than any President in over 50 years.
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/06/obamas-spend...
We see that you are another victim of Nutsy Paloosie's creative math class.

Credit card debt will get "worst"? LMMFAO...didn't you mean "worsterer"? You can't add, you can't put a proper sentence together and you can't spin. Does that put you at the top of the democrats list or the bottom? Too funny!
countrygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>That crazy lady was from NY, "get a rope"!
american lady and justice dale was sitting in a
tree looking all uuuugly.
American Lady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Justice Dale
I
want
to
wrestle
your
liitle
snake.
My
cooter
will
put
you
in
a
head
lock

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> american lady and justice dale was sitting in a
Back to intellectual talk eh?
intellectual for YOU anyway! Get your kids ready for school!
gorduter

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

youtube.com/watch... ……… Ok What did you expect?
preach on

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Freedoms wrote:
<quoted text>
Family and taxes, what about the other 99.999% of the Evil life styles people has, or don't you care. The more of your comments I read!!! well time is short.
You have shown your opinion lacks intellectual , well, anything! if evil lifestyles dont effect me or mine, why should I care? The more of your comments I read, I can tell that you are simple minded, short sighted, and a party whore like most everyone else on these forums.

Would these count as evil lifestyles,too?.........
Pete Domenici Republican Senator from New Mexico,[1] acknowledged having a son outside marriage 3 decades ago with Michelle Laxalt, Republican staffer, lobbyist and activist. In 1998 Domenici had voted to impeach President Bill Clinton, calling his affair with Monica Lewinsky,“tawdry.”

Thad Viers (R) the three term South Carolina state representative withdrew as a candidate for the US Congress in January 2012 after he had been arrested on charges of harassing a 28 year old woman described as an ex-girlfriend. He was released on a $5000 bond and subsequently withdrew from the race citing "personal reasons".

Mark Souder,(R-IN) a staunch advocate of abstinence and family values,[17][18] resigned to avoid an ethics investigation into his admitted extramarital affair with a female staffer. Famously, he and she had made a public video in which they both extolled the virtues of sexual abstinence.(2010)

Tom Ganley (R-OH) and candidate for the US House of Representatives in 2010 was indicted on seven counts of sexual imposition with a woman he met at a Tea Party Rally.[25] Charges were dropped when the woman refused to continue action.The married father of three has one other sex charge pending.

Samuel B. Kent, Federal District Judge in Texas Appointed by George H.W. Bush in 1990. Accused of sexually harassing two female employees. He was impeached for abusing his authority and imprisoned for 33 months for obstruction of justice.

Randall L. Tobias, Deputy Secretary of State and former "AIDS Czar" appointed by George W. Bush: Stated that U.S. funds should be denied to countries that permitted prostitution.[38] He resigned on April 27, 2007, after confirming that he had been a customer of Deborah Jeane Palfrey, the DC Madam.[39]

David Vitter, Senator (R-LA): Took over former Congressman Robert Livingston's House seat in 1999, who resigned following revelations of an extramarital affair. At the time, Vitter stated: "I think Livingston's stepping down makes a very powerful argument that (Bill) Clinton should resign as well ..." [40] Vitters' name was then discovered in the address book of the DC Madam Deborah Jeane Palfrey.(2007)

And one of my favorites.....

Larry Craig, Senator (R-ID) Pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct following his arrest in a Minneapolis airport men's room in June 2007, on a charge of lewd conduct. Senator Craig had previously stated that "people already know that Bill Clinton is a bad boy - a naughty boy." (2007)
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>And you are the queerest Liar on here. Good job!
Why WTF, you hurt me wittle feelings. All I said was "That happened a long time ago" and you agreed and said, "not long enough", now you call me a liar.Make up your mind.
By the way, do you believe in evolution? If so, when did the first ape have the first human baby?
wtf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why WTF, you hurt me wittle feelings. All I said was "That happened a long time ago" and you agreed and said, "not long enough", now you call me a liar.Make up your mind.
By the way, do you believe in evolution? If so, when did the first ape have the first human baby?
When your Mom had you.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
countrygirl

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> american lady and justice dale was sitting in a
the love
connection.
countrygirl

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Justice Dale
I
want
to
wrestle
your
liitle
snake.
My
cooter
will
put
you
in
a
head
lock
there's a bed of hay waiting for
you two horny animals.
countrygirl

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to intellectual talk eh?
intellectual for YOU anyway! Get your kids ready for school!
you hating on american lady and justice Dale's
relationship. you need a love connection, don't
you. I think you and demonrat might like each
other. since you both are rodents.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

94 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
i miss my amy 18 min Amy 5
Malena Cox n Scotty 23 min joe cool 2
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 23 min ohhahh 26,209
Marlena cox 1 hr Funny 51
I'm the best looking Man ever! 1 hr Chris Caldwell 3
Stivers center swin coach abandons children in ... (Mar '12) 1 hr For The Community 54
Chris fisher 1 hr Chris Caldwell 3
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder Sun sheila 420
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search