'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
86,801 - 86,820 of 151,411 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#98172 May 5, 2013
Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>
And no self respecting republican would ever be friendly with a mooslim huh?
http://progressiveerupts.blogspot.com/2009/11...
facts to a liberal are insulting, and opinion is not fact, so
baaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#98173 May 5, 2013
Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed no facts refuting any of this. I think your lips are stained pretty red yourself. And your sheep imitation is very good. Almost....too good
thank you for the complement on my sheeple imitation, I have been listening to you libotards for quite some time now and believe I can replicate your communications,

baaaaaaaaaaaa
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98174 May 5, 2013

Most people don't know that back in 1912 Hellman's mayonnaise was manufactured in England. In fact, the "Titanic" was carrying 12,000 jars of the condiment scheduled for delivery in Vera Cruz, Mexico which was to be the next port of call for the great ship after New York City.

Mexicans were crazy about the stuff.

The Mexican people were eagerly awaiting delivery and were disconsolate("desperados ") at the loss. So much so that they declared a national day of mourning which they still observe today.

It is known, of course, as ...sinko de Mayo.

yay its sinko de mayo, lets go eat mayonaise!

buy sinko de mayo mugs & shirts

by dylans girl May 7, 2005
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#98175 May 5, 2013
Hugh Jassoal wrote:
Where were all those loud-mouthed hysterics when George W. Bush was holding hands and kissing the lips of the head of state of Saudi Arabia? Seems his fans didn't see anything wrong with George engaging in the customs of the Saudi Muslims when George was president. No president that I can remember ever kissed a head of state on his lips and walked hand in hand with him. But George did,because it is showed respect to his Muslim BFF. That behavior is customary and polite in Muslim culture. And George obliged.
Bwahahahaha
LOLOL, typical libotard response, justify social retardation of your libotards by blaming others, oh wait, wonder if that is how hussein oblamer got his name, oblamer,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaa

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#98176 May 5, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
C_C , you are the most intelligent pervert on here. Congrats
thank you, I'll take what I can get

#98177 May 5, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
isn't it amazing the so called bush wars cost 400 billion dollars but Obama has added 6 trillion dollars of debt, I believe leftwingwingwhackadoodles suffer from a disease called pinnochioitis
what is amazing is how brought 2 trillion dollars down to 400 billion with a few key strokes...you need to work on the 6 Trillion now, please

#98178 May 5, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Bush`s Wars only left the U.S. in debt 1/2 as much in 8 years as Obama`s wars and leadership have left the U.S. in 4 years with over $17 trillion debt . The debt under Obama is due to over spending every where.
There are some things all conservatives have on their minds when discussing politics.
Immigration Reform is not just about the illegals, it is also about securing the Border , having knowledge who is here and why, stopping the stay of immigrants that over stay their permits, allowing people to come here to stay(that are wanted) and no sneak ins!
Spending is where much could be saved by one giant bookkeeping look at our big fat over spending gov`t ? Removing the dep`t of education , agriculture, and EPA back to the States . Where closer looking at the use could be had . The federal depts. could be cut to several overseers for each State(100),if every one could agree there are 50 States . Obama and WTF would have to be taught History of the U.S.
Much money could be saved by selling off all unused buildings in Washington , that the Gov`t owns.
Giving money to countries that hate us could be stopped . Why do it? Seems like a waste.
Calvin C. you just do not understand what conservatives really believe in you have listened to the spiel of your wrong headed leaders too long.
Actually I think I understand it better than most...they don't want anyone or anything to stand in the way of the rich getting richer...especially the poor getting richer

#98179 May 5, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Rats! wrong link... correction:
Looks like some backlash to Obama/Holder Justice Dept. and Pentagon has decided it's too much too soon!
http://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/faith-a...
Idiot, you need an adjunct cut and paster

Since: Dec 11

#98180 May 5, 2013
Hugh Jassoal wrote:
Where were all those loud-mouthed hysterics when George W. Bush was holding hands and kissing the lips of the head of state of Saudi Arabia? Seems his fans didn't see anything wrong with George engaging in the customs of the Saudi Muslims when George was president. No president that I can remember ever kissed a head of state on his lips and walked hand in hand with him. But George did,because it is showed respect to his Muslim BFF. That behavior is customary and polite in Muslim culture. And George obliged.
Bwahahahaha
He didn't toss his salad and then give him a penitentiary thank you (reach around) like Barry did!

#98181 May 5, 2013
Hugh Jassoal wrote:
Bwahahahaha
He shouldn't have, it was gross

#98182 May 5, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you, I'll take what I can get
Who got banned?

#98183 May 5, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
Most people don't know that back in 1912 Hellman's mayonnaise was manufactured in England. In fact, the "Titanic" was carrying 12,000 jars of the condiment scheduled for delivery in Vera Cruz, Mexico which was to be the next port of call for the great ship after New York City.
Mexicans were crazy about the stuff.
The Mexican people were eagerly awaiting delivery and were disconsolate("desperados ") at the loss. So much so that they declared a national day of mourning which they still observe today.
It is known, of course, as ...sinko de Mayo.
yay its sinko de mayo, lets go eat mayonaise!
buy sinko de mayo mugs & shirts
by dylans girl May 7, 2005
like always, your history is askew

#98184 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
He didn't toss his salad and then give him a penitentiary thank you (reach around) like Barry did!
how do you know?

#98185 May 5, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, you need an adjunct cut and paster
I use several PCs, it easy to forget which link you are carrying from one site to the next.

I apologize that my own life is not as "simple" as your own...no wait, I don't apologize for that...ask Barry for one.

#98186 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Who got banned?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pCrjLVSapIIXX
I dunno, I was asking the same question.
It wasn't me

#98187 May 5, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you know?
Aww don't tell me; you didn't see it on MSNBC so it didn't happen right?

(Chissy Mathews posted it on redtube).

#98188 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
I use several PCs, it easy to forget which link you are carrying from one site to the next.
I apologize that my own life is not as "simple" as your own...no wait, I don't apologize for that...ask Barry for one.
No, Ari, your life is MORE simple than mine, because I'm not a simpleton. You're exactly like the rest of the moronic right leaning pricks on this forum
... pretend you've achieved 'higher learning' then use the same asinine rhetoric and 'vocabulary'. No need to apologize, Professor.
Your never ending caveats make you look MORE ridiculous, not LESS...
My argument is your target? Some legend

#98189 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Aww don't tell me; you didn't see it on MSNBC so it didn't happen right?
(Chissy Mathews posted it on redtube).
lol...you mean Chrissy Matthews?
You watch a lot of gay salad tossing on RedTube?
or do you just read about it on Fox?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98190 May 5, 2013
Vt. Supreme Court hears case challenging legality of Barack Obama's run for re-election

President Barack Obama may be the “de facto” president of the United States, but that doesn’t mean he was elected legally, a former Republican U.S. Senate hopeful told the Vermont Supreme Court on Tuesday.

As the hearing ended, Paige called out to the justices and began walking toward them as they were departing the courtroom, hoping to give each of them copies of “The Law of Nations,” the 867-page book first published in 1773 by Emer de Vattel.

Paige has claimed the framers relied on “The Law of Nations” when they inserted the term natural born citizens into the Constitution as a presidential requirement.

“Don’t approach,” an alarmed Justice Marilyn[IDIOT] Skoglund told Paige. He was instead advised to leave the five copies of the thick book with a court clerk.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs....

#98191 May 5, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...you mean Chrissy Matthews?
You watch a lot of gay salad tossing on RedTube?
or do you just read about it on Fox?
I was wrong about you, amateur troll is all you are.
Jump on a typo, an ride it like $2.00 pony!
Not a kid, no one of significance.
Persona non grata, ad infinitum.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min crazy 1,923
Paylake on us 25 w 16 min Homer 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min Curious 130,592
coming soon 48 min barbourville ky 1
emergency 1 hr london ky 1
free pot belly pigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Sep '09) 1 hr cisneros 36
Holly or Nikki who will Brett pick 1 hr Fighting 1
Kentucky Fried Chicken 15 hr toenail eater 11
Walmart Supercenter 22 hr Bigdaddy 6
•••