'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#98174 May 5, 2013

Most people don't know that back in 1912 Hellman's mayonnaise was manufactured in England. In fact, the "Titanic" was carrying 12,000 jars of the condiment scheduled for delivery in Vera Cruz, Mexico which was to be the next port of call for the great ship after New York City.

Mexicans were crazy about the stuff.

The Mexican people were eagerly awaiting delivery and were disconsolate("desperados ") at the loss. So much so that they declared a national day of mourning which they still observe today.

It is known, of course, as ...sinko de Mayo.

yay its sinko de mayo, lets go eat mayonaise!

buy sinko de mayo mugs & shirts

by dylans girl May 7, 2005
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#98175 May 5, 2013
Hugh Jassoal wrote:
Where were all those loud-mouthed hysterics when George W. Bush was holding hands and kissing the lips of the head of state of Saudi Arabia? Seems his fans didn't see anything wrong with George engaging in the customs of the Saudi Muslims when George was president. No president that I can remember ever kissed a head of state on his lips and walked hand in hand with him. But George did,because it is showed respect to his Muslim BFF. That behavior is customary and polite in Muslim culture. And George obliged.
Bwahahahaha
LOLOL, typical libotard response, justify social retardation of your libotards by blaming others, oh wait, wonder if that is how hussein oblamer got his name, oblamer,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaa

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#98176 May 5, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
C_C , you are the most intelligent pervert on here. Congrats
thank you, I'll take what I can get

#98177 May 5, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
isn't it amazing the so called bush wars cost 400 billion dollars but Obama has added 6 trillion dollars of debt, I believe leftwingwingwhackadoodles suffer from a disease called pinnochioitis
what is amazing is how brought 2 trillion dollars down to 400 billion with a few key strokes...you need to work on the 6 Trillion now, please

#98178 May 5, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Bush`s Wars only left the U.S. in debt 1/2 as much in 8 years as Obama`s wars and leadership have left the U.S. in 4 years with over $17 trillion debt . The debt under Obama is due to over spending every where.
There are some things all conservatives have on their minds when discussing politics.
Immigration Reform is not just about the illegals, it is also about securing the Border , having knowledge who is here and why, stopping the stay of immigrants that over stay their permits, allowing people to come here to stay(that are wanted) and no sneak ins!
Spending is where much could be saved by one giant bookkeeping look at our big fat over spending gov`t ? Removing the dep`t of education , agriculture, and EPA back to the States . Where closer looking at the use could be had . The federal depts. could be cut to several overseers for each State(100),if every one could agree there are 50 States . Obama and WTF would have to be taught History of the U.S.
Much money could be saved by selling off all unused buildings in Washington , that the Gov`t owns.
Giving money to countries that hate us could be stopped . Why do it? Seems like a waste.
Calvin C. you just do not understand what conservatives really believe in you have listened to the spiel of your wrong headed leaders too long.
Actually I think I understand it better than most...they don't want anyone or anything to stand in the way of the rich getting richer...especially the poor getting richer

#98179 May 5, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Rats! wrong link... correction:
Looks like some backlash to Obama/Holder Justice Dept. and Pentagon has decided it's too much too soon!
http://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/faith-a...
Idiot, you need an adjunct cut and paster

Since: Dec 11

#98180 May 5, 2013
Hugh Jassoal wrote:
Where were all those loud-mouthed hysterics when George W. Bush was holding hands and kissing the lips of the head of state of Saudi Arabia? Seems his fans didn't see anything wrong with George engaging in the customs of the Saudi Muslims when George was president. No president that I can remember ever kissed a head of state on his lips and walked hand in hand with him. But George did,because it is showed respect to his Muslim BFF. That behavior is customary and polite in Muslim culture. And George obliged.
Bwahahahaha
He didn't toss his salad and then give him a penitentiary thank you (reach around) like Barry did!

#98181 May 5, 2013
Hugh Jassoal wrote:
Bwahahahaha
He shouldn't have, it was gross

#98182 May 5, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you, I'll take what I can get
Who got banned?

#98183 May 5, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
Most people don't know that back in 1912 Hellman's mayonnaise was manufactured in England. In fact, the "Titanic" was carrying 12,000 jars of the condiment scheduled for delivery in Vera Cruz, Mexico which was to be the next port of call for the great ship after New York City.
Mexicans were crazy about the stuff.
The Mexican people were eagerly awaiting delivery and were disconsolate("desperados ") at the loss. So much so that they declared a national day of mourning which they still observe today.
It is known, of course, as ...sinko de Mayo.
yay its sinko de mayo, lets go eat mayonaise!
buy sinko de mayo mugs & shirts
by dylans girl May 7, 2005
like always, your history is askew

#98184 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
He didn't toss his salad and then give him a penitentiary thank you (reach around) like Barry did!
how do you know?

#98185 May 5, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, you need an adjunct cut and paster
I use several PCs, it easy to forget which link you are carrying from one site to the next.

I apologize that my own life is not as "simple" as your own...no wait, I don't apologize for that...ask Barry for one.

#98186 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Who got banned?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pCrjLVSapIIXX
I dunno, I was asking the same question.
It wasn't me

#98187 May 5, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you know?
Aww don't tell me; you didn't see it on MSNBC so it didn't happen right?

(Chissy Mathews posted it on redtube).

#98188 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
I use several PCs, it easy to forget which link you are carrying from one site to the next.
I apologize that my own life is not as "simple" as your own...no wait, I don't apologize for that...ask Barry for one.
No, Ari, your life is MORE simple than mine, because I'm not a simpleton. You're exactly like the rest of the moronic right leaning pricks on this forum
... pretend you've achieved 'higher learning' then use the same asinine rhetoric and 'vocabulary'. No need to apologize, Professor.
Your never ending caveats make you look MORE ridiculous, not LESS...
My argument is your target? Some legend

#98189 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Aww don't tell me; you didn't see it on MSNBC so it didn't happen right?
(Chissy Mathews posted it on redtube).
lol...you mean Chrissy Matthews?
You watch a lot of gay salad tossing on RedTube?
or do you just read about it on Fox?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98190 May 5, 2013
Vt. Supreme Court hears case challenging legality of Barack Obama's run for re-election

President Barack Obama may be the “de facto” president of the United States, but that doesn’t mean he was elected legally, a former Republican U.S. Senate hopeful told the Vermont Supreme Court on Tuesday.

As the hearing ended, Paige called out to the justices and began walking toward them as they were departing the courtroom, hoping to give each of them copies of “The Law of Nations,” the 867-page book first published in 1773 by Emer de Vattel.

Paige has claimed the framers relied on “The Law of Nations” when they inserted the term natural born citizens into the Constitution as a presidential requirement.

“Don’t approach,” an alarmed Justice Marilyn[IDIOT] Skoglund told Paige. He was instead advised to leave the five copies of the thick book with a court clerk.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs....

#98191 May 5, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...you mean Chrissy Matthews?
You watch a lot of gay salad tossing on RedTube?
or do you just read about it on Fox?
I was wrong about you, amateur troll is all you are.
Jump on a typo, an ride it like $2.00 pony!
Not a kid, no one of significance.
Persona non grata, ad infinitum.

#98192 May 5, 2013
A licentious Liberal, is just your everyday Libtard.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98193 May 5, 2013
Big news a new Barbie called Social Security Kelly will be coming out on June 1st,

will come with a certificate that you can mail in and every month she will receive a little check in the mail. She will also come with her very own EBT card and 4 small children.

Also sold separately will be her Settlement Pickup which will be complete with its own handicap parking placard. Her Dream Doublewide will also be a available as well it will come with several dogs and cats to live in it with the family.

Also on June 3rd Disability Ken will be released he will come with his own mail in certificate as well and will receive his little check every 3rd day of the month as well. Now he is Social Security Kelly's baby daddy and live in significant other. He will come with several little narcotic prescription bottles and a side by side UTV.

Be advised though before you can purchase him you will be required to sign a waiver that while he and Social Security Kelly will live together in the Dream Doublewide they may never be married or they will no longer receive their little checks.

Also available for purchase will be his Backpay Camaro which will also come with a handicap placard. Available soon will be Magical Fairy Super Walmart where they will go and be able to load up carts and carts of free groceries and buy large amounts of worthless stuff with their little checks.

Get your new dolls and accessories soon ... as they will sell out quick ...

and have fun kids!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Smith, Mike Warren, Mike Baker 26 min Lisa 3
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 58 min eer 5,213
frances karr smith 1 hr wonder 4
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... 1 hr pitiful 3
L.Dean/ In town 2 hr For Fun 2
this is the year!!! panther fans 2 hr sculptor of minds 6
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Princess412 81,638
Just hearing 3 hr traci 5
A Rat In Knox County 4 hr True Anon 10
What happened at Stinking Creek? 5 hr steve 90