'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,341)

Showing posts 86,801 - 86,820 of146,104
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this has been explained to you several times but.....before they were obamas wars , they were started by bush, who in his savvy republican leadership, did not put those VERY expensive wars costs in his budget. They were put in the budget when the next guy took over. Which was quite a chunk im sure you would agree. Well, maybe not.
As far as crazy Obama spending goes....chew on this
Government spending under President Obama has grown at a slower rate than it did under any president since Dwight D. Eisenhower was in office sixdecades ago,according to an analysis from Bloomberg. That may not jibe with the conservative complaints that Obama has overseen a massive growth in government spending,but itís true:
Federal outlays over the past three years grew at their slowest pace since 1953-56, when Dwight D. Eisenhower was president. Expenditures as a share of the economy sank last year to 22.8 percent,their lowest level since 2008,according to Congressional Budget Office data. Thatís down from 24.1 percent in 2011 and a 64-year high of 25.2 percent in 2009, when Obama pushed through an $831 billion stimulus package.[...]
Spending grew just 0.6 percent from 2009 to 2012, according to data compiled by Bloomberg from government reports.
Obama has already agreed on $1.4 trillion in spending cuts with Congressional leaders,which,combined with new revenues and reduced interest payments,will reduce the deficit by $2.5 trillion over the next decade.
Spending is expected to fall 1.3 percent in fiscal 2013,according to projections from the Congressional Budget Office. Annualized spending under Obama is growing slower than it has under the past four Republican presidents,as ThinkProgress noted in March. Meanwhile,a Goldman Sachs analyst told Bloomberg that a stronger economy will cut the deficit to $500 billion,to less than 3 percent of gross domestic product,by 2015.
amazing that it is still legal to drink that much kool aid and still be allowed to type,

baaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

sure glad we have a real 2x leader in the w.h., one that truly recognizes he is in over his head,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

----------

Obama, failing on moral leadership?

(CNN)-- If any doubt remains that the world stands shivering in a cold moral vacuum -- devoid of meaningful leadership -- they are quickly fading.

The starkest example came in Washington on Tuesday, when President Barack Obama, inarguably the world's most powerful man, stood before the press and recited a series of positions, some of them built on solid moral arguments, only to conclude that there is not much he can do to turn them into reality.

Obama explained at length why the world cannot tolerate the use of chemical weapons in Syria, why the U.S. should not keep open the prison at Guantanamo Bay, why Washington is acting foolishly with the infamous "sequester" -- the blunt and unjust budget cutter. But then he went on to explain just how difficult it is to do anything to solve these problems.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/04/opinion/ghitis-...
Hugh Jassoal

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
Bushs wars had to fix clintons neglect. See what 8 years under a liberal democrat gets us, attacked 9 times, Bush fixed that until oblamer came along and let it happen again, 4 times already,
1. Ft. Hood
2. Benghazi
3. Underwear bomber
4. Boston
Good job oblamer funding the mooslum brohood!
And no self respecting republican would ever be friendly with a mooslim huh?

http://progressiveerupts.blogspot.com/2009/11...
Hugh Jassoal

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
amazing that it is still legal to drink that much kool aid and still be allowed to type,
baaaaaaaaaaa
I noticed no facts refuting any of this. I think your lips are stained pretty red yourself. And your sheep imitation is very good. Almost....too good
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

hey sodolibs, please tell us again just how in control hussein oblamer is a great leader and fixing everything,

LOLOLOL

baaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hugh Jassoal

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Where were all those loud-mouthed hysterics when George W. Bush was holding hands and kissing the lips of the head of state of Saudi Arabia? Seems his fans didn't see anything wrong with George engaging in the customs of the Saudi Muslims when George was president. No president that I can remember ever kissed a head of state on his lips and walked hand in hand with him. But George did,because it is showed respect to his Muslim BFF. That behavior is customary and polite in Muslim culture. And George obliged.

Bwahahahaha
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Jassoal wrote:
Where were all those loud-mouthed hysterics when George W. Bush was holding hands and kissing the lips of the head of state of Saudi Arabia? Seems his fans didn't see anything wrong with George engaging in the customs of the Saudi Muslims when George was president. No president that I can remember ever kissed a head of state on his lips and walked hand in hand with him. But George did,because it is showed respect to his Muslim BFF. That behavior is customary and polite in Muslim culture. And George obliged.
Bwahahahaha
maybe he turned liberal for just a moment, but I bet he used lots of mouthwash afterwards,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>
And no self respecting republican would ever be friendly with a mooslim huh?
http://progressiveerupts.blogspot.com/2009/11...
facts to a liberal are insulting, and opinion is not fact, so
baaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed no facts refuting any of this. I think your lips are stained pretty red yourself. And your sheep imitation is very good. Almost....too good
thank you for the complement on my sheeple imitation, I have been listening to you libotards for quite some time now and believe I can replicate your communications,

baaaaaaaaaaaa
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Most people don't know that back in 1912 Hellman's mayonnaise was manufactured in England. In fact, the "Titanic" was carrying 12,000 jars of the condiment scheduled for delivery in Vera Cruz, Mexico which was to be the next port of call for the great ship after New York City.

Mexicans were crazy about the stuff.

The Mexican people were eagerly awaiting delivery and were disconsolate("desperados ") at the loss. So much so that they declared a national day of mourning which they still observe today.

It is known, of course, as ...sinko de Mayo.

yay its sinko de mayo, lets go eat mayonaise!

buy sinko de mayo mugs & shirts

by dylans girl May 7, 2005
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Jassoal wrote:
Bwahahahaha
LOLOL, typical libotard response, justify social retardation of your libotards by blaming others, oh wait, wonder if that is how hussein oblamer got his name, oblamer,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaa

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
C_C , you are the most intelligent pervert on here. Congrats
thank you, I'll take what I can get

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

demonicRats wrote:
isn't it amazing the so called bush wars cost 400 billion dollars but Obama has added 6 trillion dollars of debt, I believe leftwingwingwhackadoodles suffer from a disease called pinnochioitis
what is amazing is how brought 2 trillion dollars down to 400 billion with a few key strokes...you need to work on the 6 Trillion now, please

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Bush`s Wars only left the U.S. in debt 1/2 as much in 8 years as Obama`s wars and leadership have left the U.S. in 4 years with over $17 trillion debt . The debt under Obama is due to over spending every where.
There are some things all conservatives have on their minds when discussing politics.
Immigration Reform is not just about the illegals, it is also about securing the Border , having knowledge who is here and why, stopping the stay of immigrants that over stay their permits, allowing people to come here to stay(that are wanted) and no sneak ins!
Spending is where much could be saved by one giant bookkeeping look at our big fat over spending gov`t ? Removing the dep`t of education , agriculture, and EPA back to the States . Where closer looking at the use could be had . The federal depts. could be cut to several overseers for each State(100),if every one could agree there are 50 States . Obama and WTF would have to be taught History of the U.S.
Much money could be saved by selling off all unused buildings in Washington , that the Gov`t owns.
Giving money to countries that hate us could be stopped . Why do it? Seems like a waste.
Calvin C. you just do not understand what conservatives really believe in you have listened to the spiel of your wrong headed leaders too long.
Actually I think I understand it better than most...they don't want anyone or anything to stand in the way of the rich getting richer...especially the poor getting richer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Rats! wrong link... correction:
Looks like some backlash to Obama/Holder Justice Dept. and Pentagon has decided it's too much too soon!
http://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/faith-a...
Idiot, you need an adjunct cut and paster

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Jassoal wrote:
Bwahahahaha
He didn't toss his salad and then give him a penitentiary thank you (reach around) like Barry did!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Jassoal wrote:
Bwahahahaha
He shouldn't have, it was gross

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you, I'll take what I can get
Who got banned?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
Most people don't know that back in 1912 Hellman's mayonnaise was manufactured in England. In fact, the "Titanic" was carrying 12,000 jars of the condiment scheduled for delivery in Vera Cruz, Mexico which was to be the next port of call for the great ship after New York City.
Mexicans were crazy about the stuff.
The Mexican people were eagerly awaiting delivery and were disconsolate("desperados ") at the loss. So much so that they declared a national day of mourning which they still observe today.
It is known, of course, as ...sinko de Mayo.
yay its sinko de mayo, lets go eat mayonaise!
buy sinko de mayo mugs & shirts
by dylans girl May 7, 2005
like always, your history is askew

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't toss his salad and then give him a penitentiary thank you (reach around) like Barry did!
how do you know?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 86,801 - 86,820 of146,104
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

88 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Any couples into SCAT??? 12 min fred fecal 3
Stivers Center fixes 19 min Frog 8
Ronald Stevenson 35 min stephanie 17
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 59 min curious 128,564
Greg Simpson and Betsy Cecil stealing 1 hr haha 14
free puppies (Apr '10) 1 hr Steven reed 28
my message to Amy Mills (black) 2 hr John 3
•••
•••