'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,340)

Showing posts 86,781 - 86,800 of144,986
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>911
WMD's
Scooter Libby
Katrina Failure
Bin Laden Failure
Economic Collapse
TARP
Abu Ghraib Failure
Torture
Black water Failure
Gitmo Disaster
Afghan War Failure
Mission Accomplished
Good job Conservaturds Failures.
Those happened a LONG TIME AGO!
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
hell, did everybody go to Houston, for the small penis convention?
C_C , you are the most intelligent pervert on here. Congrats
BHObama

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
And those things caused the worst economic collaspe of the US since 1929. Bush handed Obama the credit card with Trillions ran up on it and ONLY enough money to pay the reoccurring monthly bills. You Repubs are too stupid to understand this is why the nations debt will double every 10 years.
wtf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Not long enough you stupid pos.
wtf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
C_C , you are the most intelligent pervert on here. Congrats
And you are the queerest Liar on here. Good job!
demonicRats

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

isn't it amazing the so called bush wars cost 400 billion dollars but Obama has added 6 trillion dollars of debt, I believe leftwingwingwhackadoodles suffer from a disease called pinnochioitis
wtf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

demonicRats wrote:
isn't it amazing the so called bush wars cost 400 billion dollars but Obama has added 6 trillion dollars of debt, I believe leftwingwingwhackadoodles suffer from a disease called pinnochioitis
Bush's 2 failed War Disasters cost 10 Trillion you Faux sucking nut job.

“You got dat Stupid Fruity Swag”

Since: Oct 12

Leitchfield,Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>And you are the queerest Liar on here. Good job!
Seen you in dem skinny pants wit da pink treads!

an yo callin somebody gay?

wtf?

You so dumb you can't even catch dis bus!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Bush`s Wars only left the U.S. in debt 1/2 as much in 8 years as Obama`s wars and leadership have left the U.S. in 4 years with over $17 trillion debt . The debt under Obama is due to over spending every where.

There are some things all conservatives have on their minds when discussing politics.
Immigration Reform is not just about the illegals, it is also about securing the Border , having knowledge who is here and why, stopping the stay of immigrants that over stay their permits, allowing people to come here to stay(that are wanted) and no sneak ins!
Spending is where much could be saved by one giant bookkeeping look at our big fat over spending gov`t ? Removing the dep`t of education , agriculture, and EPA back to the States . Where closer looking at the use could be had . The federal depts. could be cut to several overseers for each State(100),if every one could agree there are 50 States . Obama and WTF would have to be taught History of the U.S.
Much money could be saved by selling off all unused buildings in Washington , that the Gov`t owns.
Giving money to countries that hate us could be stopped . Why do it? Seems like a waste.
Calvin C. you just do not understand what conservatives really believe in you have listened to the spiel of your wrong headed leaders too long.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Life lessons...not political:
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Benghazi-Lessons Learned-:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2354511248001/open...

Justice department cover up, AG is on a CYA mission, as is Hillary and Obama and all the inept-o-crats that wear a "D" next to their official tittle!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Media Bias = Media Blackout= Sheeple!
Fox News is real News!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2341200248001/bias...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Hello, seems like some of you missed the good fight. Scared? No working hard, life is funny that way...some have to WORK that others may play!
You might try it some time! I see a bunch of crap about someone being "banned", it wasn't ME bub!
It isn't my friend people were talking about, I talked to him a couple of times this past week.
ILIH, when you really are a friend...you don't stir up shit that causes problems for a "friend" to suit yourself.
I checked on another account "CS" does not exist any more...is that who you are talking about?
It's beyond me that you don't get punched in the face, daily.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
It's beyond me that you don't get punched in the face, daily.
They might stick to debates...I have had my share, and worse.
Something about the way I was raised and where I was raised made me street smart and fearless. I have more than a few scars to prove that, I have given out many also. I don't pick on women, I have defended many (a few total strangers). If I gave you my history too many would know exactly who I am; suffice to say "I have been there" and I have "Rep" in and out of the ring.
I can build a website to show you pics of a few scars, you wouldn't follow the link anyway!
Take my word or not, no skin off my nose.
preach on

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Freedoms wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugh Jassoal, preach on, is there a name change here. Reread my comment ''are you saying if everyone keep's silent, then all the Evil will go away.'', are you saying is not the same as
you said, the word ARE is a question. Your point is 100% wrong again, Jesus Did Not say if everyone keep's silent, then all the Evil will go away, Jesus spoke out against Evil, and all
the writer's of the New Testament spoke against Evil,(a person judges to know Good from Evil) and only when Jesus returns will all the Evil go away. A question, are you Homosexual.
Nope. 100% heterosexual (and taken so, sorry). Im also secure enough in my sexuality that I have quite a few gay friends. And all of them are twice the human beings than most of the people sitting in church today. Jesus also spoke out about throwing stones. In particular about someone (females) committing adultry. A crime punishable by death. No such sentence for the evil homos. He also spoke out against the wealthy and spoke for the poor. Are you on board with that? speaking out against evil doesn't stop evil. I believe Jesus was pretty clear that it is much more important to worry about the logs in your own eye, than worrying about the specks in others. Why should I care that homosexuals get married.? Why can't they have the same "freedoms" as straight people? Its kind of ironic that that hasn't occured to someone who calls himself freedoms . You only want freedom for people who think like you! Not very American sir.

And....is the word ARE a question? If so, are?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Looks like some backlash to Obama/Holder Justice Dept. and Pentagon has decided it's too much too soon!

http://www.fltk.org/index.php

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Rats! wrong link... correction:

Looks like some backlash to Obama/Holder Justice Dept. and Pentagon has decided it's too much too soon!

http://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/faith-a...
Hugh Jassoal

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Bush`s Wars only left the U.S. in debt 1/2 as much in 8 years as Obama`s wars and leadership have left the U.S. in 4 years with over $17 trillion debt . The debt under Obama is due to over spending every where.
There are some things all conservatives have on their minds when discussing politics.
Immigration Reform is not just about the illegals, it is also about securing the Border , having knowledge who is here and why, stopping the stay of immigrants that over stay their permits, allowing people to come here to stay(that are wanted) and no sneak ins!
Spending is where much could be saved by one giant bookkeeping look at our big fat over spending gov`t ? Removing the dep`t of education , agriculture, and EPA back to the States . Where closer looking at the use could be had . The federal depts. could be cut to several overseers for each State(100),if every one could agree there are 50 States . Obama and WTF would have to be taught History of the U.S.
Much money could be saved by selling off all unused buildings in Washington , that the Gov`t owns.
Giving money to countries that hate us could be stopped . Why do it? Seems like a waste.
Calvin C. you just do not understand what conservatives really believe in you have listened to the spiel of your wrong headed leaders too long.
I know this has been explained to you several times but.....before they were obamas wars , they were started by bush, who in his savvy republican leadership, did not put those VERY expensive wars costs in his budget. They were put in the budget when the next guy took over. Which was quite a chunk im sure you would agree. Well, maybe not.

As far as crazy Obama spending goes....chew on this

Government spending under President Obama has grown at a slower rate than it did under any president since Dwight D. Eisenhower was in office sixdecades ago,according to an analysis from Bloomberg. That may not jibe with the conservative complaints that Obama has overseen a massive growth in government spending,but itís true:

Federal outlays over the past three years grew at their slowest pace since 1953-56, when Dwight D. Eisenhower was president. Expenditures as a share of the economy sank last year to 22.8 percent,their lowest level since 2008,according to Congressional Budget Office data. Thatís down from 24.1 percent in 2011 and a 64-year high of 25.2 percent in 2009, when Obama pushed through an $831 billion stimulus package.[...]

Spending grew just 0.6 percent from 2009 to 2012, according to data compiled by Bloomberg from government reports.

Obama has already agreed on $1.4 trillion in spending cuts with Congressional leaders,which,combined with new revenues and reduced interest payments,will reduce the deficit by $2.5 trillion over the next decade.

Spending is expected to fall 1.3 percent in fiscal 2013,according to projections from the Congressional Budget Office. Annualized spending under Obama is growing slower than it has under the past four Republican presidents,as ThinkProgress noted in March. Meanwhile,a Goldman Sachs analyst told Bloomberg that a stronger economy will cut the deficit to $500 billion,to less than 3 percent of gross domestic product,by 2015.
Mark

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Wow! What a joke!

discount phones at http://www.mylancellular.com
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Bushs wars had to fix clintons neglect. See what 8 years under a liberal democrat gets us, attacked 9 times, Bush fixed that until oblamer came along and let it happen again, 4 times already,

1. Ft. Hood
2. Benghazi
3. Underwear bomber
4. Boston

Good job oblamer funding the mooslum brohood!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 86,781 - 86,800 of144,986
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

95 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 28 min Jennifer Renee 3,742
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 35 min onefoehim 390
KC Basketball Coach 49 min Panther Pride 70
michelle P waiver program 1 hr why 29
Beth Sanders 1 hr Perhaps 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Spaceship 128,054
Becky Abner. N Richard hicks 1 hr Back off 18
•••
•••