'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253593 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

preach on

Elizabethtown, KY

#98270 May 6, 2013
Freedoms wrote:
<quoted text>
Family and taxes, what about the other 99.999% of the Evil life styles people has, or don't you care. The more of your comments I read!!! well time is short.
You have shown your opinion lacks intellectual , well, anything! if evil lifestyles dont effect me or mine, why should I care? The more of your comments I read, I can tell that you are simple minded, short sighted, and a party whore like most everyone else on these forums.

Would these count as evil lifestyles,too?.........
Pete Domenici Republican Senator from New Mexico,[1] acknowledged having a son outside marriage 3 decades ago with Michelle Laxalt, Republican staffer, lobbyist and activist. In 1998 Domenici had voted to impeach President Bill Clinton, calling his affair with Monica Lewinsky,“tawdry.”

Thad Viers (R) the three term South Carolina state representative withdrew as a candidate for the US Congress in January 2012 after he had been arrested on charges of harassing a 28 year old woman described as an ex-girlfriend. He was released on a $5000 bond and subsequently withdrew from the race citing "personal reasons".


Mark Souder,(R-IN) a staunch advocate of abstinence and family values,[17][18] resigned to avoid an ethics investigation into his admitted extramarital affair with a female staffer. Famously, he and she had made a public video in which they both extolled the virtues of sexual abstinence.(2010)

Tom Ganley (R-OH) and candidate for the US House of Representatives in 2010 was indicted on seven counts of sexual imposition with a woman he met at a Tea Party Rally.[25] Charges were dropped when the woman refused to continue action.The married father of three has one other sex charge pending.

Samuel B. Kent, Federal District Judge in Texas Appointed by George H.W. Bush in 1990. Accused of sexually harassing two female employees. He was impeached for abusing his authority and imprisoned for 33 months for obstruction of justice.

Randall L. Tobias, Deputy Secretary of State and former "AIDS Czar" appointed by George W. Bush: Stated that U.S. funds should be denied to countries that permitted prostitution.[38] He resigned on April 27, 2007, after confirming that he had been a customer of Deborah Jeane Palfrey, the DC Madam.[39]

David Vitter, Senator (R-LA): Took over former Congressman Robert Livingston's House seat in 1999, who resigned following revelations of an extramarital affair. At the time, Vitter stated: "I think Livingston's stepping down makes a very powerful argument that (Bill) Clinton should resign as well ..." [40] Vitters' name was then discovered in the address book of the DC Madam Deborah Jeane Palfrey.(2007)

And one of my favorites.....

Larry Craig, Senator (R-ID) Pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct following his arrest in a Minneapolis airport men's room in June 2007, on a charge of lewd conduct. Senator Craig had previously stated that "people already know that Bill Clinton is a bad boy - a naughty boy." (2007)
Syl

Ashland, KY

#98273 May 6, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>And you are the queerest Liar on here. Good job!
Why WTF, you hurt me wittle feelings. All I said was "That happened a long time ago" and you agreed and said, "not long enough", now you call me a liar.Make up your mind.
By the way, do you believe in evolution? If so, when did the first ape have the first human baby?
wtf

Liberty, KY

#98274 May 6, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why WTF, you hurt me wittle feelings. All I said was "That happened a long time ago" and you agreed and said, "not long enough", now you call me a liar.Make up your mind.
By the way, do you believe in evolution? If so, when did the first ape have the first human baby?
When your Mom had you.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#98276 May 6, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> american lady and justice dale was sitting in a
tree looking all uuuugly.
the love
connection.
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#98277 May 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Justice Dale
I
want
to
wrestle
your
liitle
snake.
My
cooter
will
put
you
in
a
head
lock
there's a bed of hay waiting for
you two horny animals.
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#98278 May 6, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to intellectual talk eh?
intellectual for YOU anyway! Get your kids ready for school!
you hating on american lady and justice Dale's
relationship. you need a love connection, don't
you. I think you and demonrat might like each
other. since you both are rodents.
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#98279 May 6, 2013
ari and demonrat sitting in a tree looking
all uuuuggly. happy?
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#98280 May 6, 2013
preach on wrote:
<quoted text>
You have shown your opinion lacks intellectual , well, anything! if evil lifestyles dont effect me or mine, why should I care? The more of your comments I read, I can tell that you are simple minded, short sighted, and a party whore like most everyone else on these forums.
Would these count as evil lifestyles,too?.........
Pete Domenici Republican Senator from New Mexico,[1] acknowledged having a son outside marriage 3 decades ago with Michelle Laxalt, Republican staffer, lobbyist and activist. In 1998 Domenici had voted to impeach President Bill Clinton, calling his affair with Monica Lewinsky,“tawdry.”
Thad Viers (R) the three term South Carolina state representative withdrew as a candidate for the US Congress in January 2012 after he had been arrested on charges of harassing a 28 year old woman described as an ex-girlfriend. He was released on a $5000 bond and subsequently withdrew from the race citing "personal reasons".
Mark Souder,(R-IN) a staunch advocate of abstinence and family values,[17][18] resigned to avoid an ethics investigation into his admitted extramarital affair with a female staffer. Famously, he and she had made a public video in which they both extolled the virtues of sexual abstinence.(2010)
Tom Ganley (R-OH) and candidate for the US House of Representatives in 2010 was indicted on seven counts of sexual imposition with a woman he met at a Tea Party Rally.[25] Charges were dropped when the woman refused to continue action.The married father of three has one other sex charge pending.
Samuel B. Kent, Federal District Judge in Texas Appointed by George H.W. Bush in 1990. Accused of sexually harassing two female employees. He was impeached for abusing his authority and imprisoned for 33 months for obstruction of justice.
Randall L. Tobias, Deputy Secretary of State and former "AIDS Czar" appointed by George W. Bush: Stated that U.S. funds should be denied to countries that permitted prostitution.[38] He resigned on April 27, 2007, after confirming that he had been a customer of Deborah Jeane Palfrey, the DC Madam.[39]
David Vitter, Senator (R-LA): Took over former Congressman Robert Livingston's House seat in 1999, who resigned following revelations of an extramarital affair. At the time, Vitter stated: "I think Livingston's stepping down makes a very powerful argument that (Bill) Clinton should resign as well ..." [40] Vitters' name was then discovered in the address book of the DC Madam Deborah Jeane Palfrey.(2007)
And one of my favorites.....
Larry Craig, Senator (R-ID) Pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct following his arrest in a Minneapolis airport men's room in June 2007, on a charge of lewd conduct. Senator Craig had previously stated that "people already know that Bill Clinton is a bad boy - a naughty boy." (2007)
Bill Clinton was naughty, but he still
got the job done.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98281 May 6, 2013
perverted & 'useful idiot' libtard ...
describes cg ...

NICELY ...

Believe me that IS the nicest I can be to IT!
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#98283 May 6, 2013
PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
2x WINNER.
HILLARY CLINTON 2016
YEAH!!!
HATERS READ IT AND WEEP.
No this is not a dream.
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#98284 May 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
perverted & 'useful idiot' libtard ...
describes cg ...
NICELY ...
Believe me that IS the nicest I can be to IT!
oh,you don't have to be nice, I'm
thankful you and justice Dale have found
love. have you put it done on him?

Since: Dec 11

.

#98285 May 6, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
ari and demonrat sitting in a tree looking
all uuuuggly. happy?
Cogito ergo sum...you not so much!
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#98286 May 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
perverted & 'useful idiot' libtard ...
describes cg ...
NICELY ...
Believe me that IS the nicest I can be to IT!
love is not perverse.
now put on your best see thru bed spread,
and put it down on ole justice dale.
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#98287 May 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
perverted & 'useful idiot' libtard ...
describes cg ...
NICELY ...
Believe me that IS the nicest I can be to IT!
where is justice dale? you all's hay
is ready. tell him not to worry about that one
ball dragging . you should be able to hold
it for him, til he can get it fixed.
holding his one jragging ball. that's love.
priceless!
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#98288 May 6, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Cogito ergo sum...you not so much!
ari + demonrat hooks up
and..........is that a baby rat?
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#98289 May 6, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>ari + demonrat hooks up
and..........is that a baby rat?
hey,
you two. I thought you knew about spading
and neutering. now I have to set some traps.
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#98291 May 6, 2013
american lady call the pharmacy and get
the morning after pill for you and justice dale .
you probably won't need it due to your age.
better to be safe. no telling what you would
create. abortion is not an option for you
two.
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#98292 May 6, 2013
Good to get a break from you haters talking
about our PRESIDENT.
with your anti-American,racist remarks.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98293 May 6, 2013
ha ha ha ...

I have BEAUTIFUL offspring ...!!!

Doctor once asked me if I was cloning ...
Got "my ducks" in a row!

Just takes LOVE
and a steady hand ...

to structure & guide them ...

you know

NURTURING! <3

no you evidently do NOT ...
u've NEVER had ANY
and it SHOWS!

p-e-r-v-e-r-t ...

:)

Since: Dec 11

.

#98294 May 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
ha ha ha ...
I have BEAUTIFUL offspring ...!!!
Doctor once asked me if I was cloning ...
Got "my ducks" in a row!
Just takes LOVE
and a steady hand ...
to structure & guide them ...
you know
NURTURING! <3
no you evidently do NOT ...
u've NEVER had ANY
and it SHOWS!
p-e-r-v-e-r-t ...
:)
Seems as though them as can do...and do it well!
They say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
A rotten apple sure as heck doesn't roll far!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Lingle 156,589
DonRick Blevins? 1 hr wondering 2
Listen up people 1 hr crazy talk 3
How is Godfathers Pizza at Shell ? 2 hr Titty Sprinkles 11
Just curious Old Datsun 280Z 3 hr Santa 6
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 3 hr Excited 174
Stacey carnes 3 hr mossy seaman 3

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages