'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#98138 May 5, 2013
Muslims, go back to Muslim-town.

Unsurprisingly, the platform contains several allusions to sharia law, at one point explicitly barring American judges from taking foreign law into consideration when ruling on cases. The GOP also calls for the US to defend "religious freedom" in places like the Middle East and East Africa, where certain Christ-worshippers are being displaced by certain followers of Mohammad. No mention of places like Western Europe, where one could make the argument that laws barring headscarves interfere with Muslim women's religious freedom. "Religious freedom" is always code for "enforced Christian dominance," which doesn't sound as good in sound bytes.

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#98139 May 5, 2013
LOL DC

"We oppose statehood for the District of Colombia."

The GOP does not, however, oppose making very restrictive abortion laws governing the bodies of DC's women.

The GOP of 2012 is a big tent. Especially if you're a white, wealthy, currently elderly, heterosexual, Christian, non-DC resident who plans on living forever. Otherwise, fuck you.

Since: Dec 11

#98140 May 5, 2013
Hello, seems like some of you missed the good fight. Scared? No working hard, life is funny that way...some have to WORK that others may play!
You might try it some time! I see a bunch of crap about someone being "banned", it wasn't ME bub!
It isn't my friend people were talking about, I talked to him a couple of times this past week.
ILIH, when you really are a friend...you don't stir up shit that causes problems for a "friend" to suit yourself.
I checked on another account "CS" does not exist any more...is that who you are talking about?
Syl

Ashland, KY

#98141 May 5, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>911
WMD's
Scooter Libby
Katrina Failure
Bin Laden Failure
Economic Collapse
TARP
Abu Ghraib Failure
Torture
Black water Failure
Gitmo Disaster
Afghan War Failure
Mission Accomplished
Good job Conservaturds Failures.
Those happened a LONG TIME AGO!
Syl

Ashland, KY

#98142 May 5, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
hell, did everybody go to Houston, for the small penis convention?
C_C , you are the most intelligent pervert on here. Congrats
BHObama

Russellville, KY

#98143 May 5, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
And those things caused the worst economic collaspe of the US since 1929. Bush handed Obama the credit card with Trillions ran up on it and ONLY enough money to pay the reoccurring monthly bills. You Repubs are too stupid to understand this is why the nations debt will double every 10 years.
wtf

Lexington, KY

#98144 May 5, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Not long enough you stupid pos.
wtf

Lexington, KY

#98145 May 5, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
C_C , you are the most intelligent pervert on here. Congrats
And you are the queerest Liar on here. Good job!
demonicRats

London, KY

#98146 May 5, 2013
isn't it amazing the so called bush wars cost 400 billion dollars but Obama has added 6 trillion dollars of debt, I believe leftwingwingwhackadoodles suffer from a disease called pinnochioitis
wtf

Lexington, KY

#98147 May 5, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
isn't it amazing the so called bush wars cost 400 billion dollars but Obama has added 6 trillion dollars of debt, I believe leftwingwingwhackadoodles suffer from a disease called pinnochioitis
Bush's 2 failed War Disasters cost 10 Trillion you Faux sucking nut job.

“You got dat Stupid Fruity Swag”

Since: Oct 12

Leitchfield,Ky.

#98148 May 5, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>And you are the queerest Liar on here. Good job!
Seen you in dem skinny pants wit da pink treads!

an yo callin somebody gay?

wtf?

You so dumb you can't even catch dis bus!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#98150 May 5, 2013
Bush`s Wars only left the U.S. in debt 1/2 as much in 8 years as Obama`s wars and leadership have left the U.S. in 4 years with over $17 trillion debt . The debt under Obama is due to over spending every where.

There are some things all conservatives have on their minds when discussing politics.
Immigration Reform is not just about the illegals, it is also about securing the Border , having knowledge who is here and why, stopping the stay of immigrants that over stay their permits, allowing people to come here to stay(that are wanted) and no sneak ins!
Spending is where much could be saved by one giant bookkeeping look at our big fat over spending gov`t ? Removing the dep`t of education , agriculture, and EPA back to the States . Where closer looking at the use could be had . The federal depts. could be cut to several overseers for each State(100),if every one could agree there are 50 States . Obama and WTF would have to be taught History of the U.S.
Much money could be saved by selling off all unused buildings in Washington , that the Gov`t owns.
Giving money to countries that hate us could be stopped . Why do it? Seems like a waste.
Calvin C. you just do not understand what conservatives really believe in you have listened to the spiel of your wrong headed leaders too long.

#98152 May 5, 2013
Life lessons...not political:
&li st=PLE55874D042365E58&feat ure=mh_lolz

#98153 May 5, 2013
Benghazi-Lessons Learned-:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2354511248001/open...

Justice department cover up, AG is on a CYA mission, as is Hillary and Obama and all the inept-o-crats that wear a "D" next to their official tittle!

#98154 May 5, 2013
Media Bias = Media Blackout= Sheeple!
Fox News is real News!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2341200248001/bias...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#98155 May 5, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Hello, seems like some of you missed the good fight. Scared? No working hard, life is funny that way...some have to WORK that others may play!
You might try it some time! I see a bunch of crap about someone being "banned", it wasn't ME bub!
It isn't my friend people were talking about, I talked to him a couple of times this past week.
ILIH, when you really are a friend...you don't stir up shit that causes problems for a "friend" to suit yourself.
I checked on another account "CS" does not exist any more...is that who you are talking about?
It's beyond me that you don't get punched in the face, daily.

#98156 May 5, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
It's beyond me that you don't get punched in the face, daily.
They might stick to debates...I have had my share, and worse.
Something about the way I was raised and where I was raised made me street smart and fearless. I have more than a few scars to prove that, I have given out many also. I don't pick on women, I have defended many (a few total strangers). If I gave you my history too many would know exactly who I am; suffice to say "I have been there" and I have "Rep" in and out of the ring.
I can build a website to show you pics of a few scars, you wouldn't follow the link anyway!
Take my word or not, no skin off my nose.
preach on

Oakland, KY

#98157 May 5, 2013
Freedoms wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugh Jassoal, preach on, is there a name change here. Reread my comment ''are you saying if everyone keep's silent, then all the Evil will go away.'', are you saying is not the same as
you said, the word ARE is a question. Your point is 100% wrong again, Jesus Did Not say if everyone keep's silent, then all the Evil will go away, Jesus spoke out against Evil, and all
the writer's of the New Testament spoke against Evil,(a person judges to know Good from Evil) and only when Jesus returns will all the Evil go away. A question, are you Homosexual.
Nope. 100% heterosexual (and taken so, sorry). Im also secure enough in my sexuality that I have quite a few gay friends. And all of them are twice the human beings than most of the people sitting in church today. Jesus also spoke out about throwing stones. In particular about someone (females) committing adultry. A crime punishable by death. No such sentence for the evil homos. He also spoke out against the wealthy and spoke for the poor. Are you on board with that? speaking out against evil doesn't stop evil. I believe Jesus was pretty clear that it is much more important to worry about the logs in your own eye, than worrying about the specks in others. Why should I care that homosexuals get married.? Why can't they have the same "freedoms" as straight people? Its kind of ironic that that hasn't occured to someone who calls himself freedoms . You only want freedom for people who think like you! Not very American sir.

And....is the word ARE a question? If so, are?

#98158 May 5, 2013
Looks like some backlash to Obama/Holder Justice Dept. and Pentagon has decided it's too much too soon!

http://www.fltk.org/index.php

#98159 May 5, 2013
Rats! wrong link... correction:

Looks like some backlash to Obama/Holder Justice Dept. and Pentagon has decided it's too much too soon!

http://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/faith-a...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 20 min gator 21
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min dollarsbill 132,161
jason hughes 1 hr sky 10
teena Marie mills 3 hr john 5
jessica napier 9 hr hmm 1
food stamp office 10 hr Jdp889 15
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 12 hr _Zoey_ 3,608
praying it's all a lie 19 hr Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE