'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
86,621 - 86,640 of 147,051 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! You know there is medicine you can take to improve your memory.
Maybe you were abducted by the little gray people, you know that is the first sign, missing time.
Hi JD!
How's the trip looking?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

CRUZ: ALL OF CONSTITUTION MATTERS
Applauds 'army' that worked to defeat Obama gun restrictions

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/cruz-all-of-consti...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR THE ABORTION OF COLORED PEOPLE
Exclusive: Ellis Washington[A "BLACK" man] on NAACP's complicity with death of 17 million blacks

Last Sunday in downtown Detroit, about 45 anti-abortion protesters lined up outside Cobo Hall, where U.S. House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi was the keynote speaker at the Detroit NAACP’s 58th Annual Freedom Fund Dinner – over 10,000 attendees. The protesters carried signs with slogans such as “Abortion Hurts Women,”“De-Fund Planned Parenthood” and “NAACP Wake Up!

Abortion is Black Genocide.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/national-associati...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi JD!
How's the trip looking?
Looking good, should be there June 1st, if it doesn't snow again. The last three days has delayed some outside work, got to finish the deck, kitchen and cut four tree for my neighbor.
Freedoms

Jamestown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought animals could not stand up for themselves. That's why I fight would for them.
But all this was kept secret from the public. I believe if people had known about this going on, there would have mutiny on that murder clinic. Never in my wildest nightmares ever thought there was someone out there who would or could do such horrible things to innocent babes, but most of all, how mothers could allow it. Satan really does have control of humans for sure,just like the Bible predicted would happen. God have mercy on us.
Amen.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack The Magic Negro - The Authentic Version
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I laughed and laughed at that, thank you AL!:)
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>It seems like just last week Anti-American Woman was telling us all about Obama's downfall and Romney's victory.
I laugh at you Al. hahhahahahhahahahahahahaha!!!! !!!!!!
ROTFL at this one libby, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

looks like the only hold outs are the retards on topix, LOLOL and baaaaaaaaa
Outraged Liberals Say Obama Is About To Screw Over The Very People Who Got Him Elected

http://www.businessinsider.com/liberals-threa...

and this one, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I’m thrilled to hear that even the hardcore Liberals can’t delude themselves into the Obama agenda anymore. When the Hollywood Liberals have to resort to sarcasm to justify constitutional denial it’s a sign that the American public –hopefully- will begin to see the failings of Obama.

4641-liberals-turn-against-oba ma-atheist-bill-maher-says-oba ma-bush-are-same-on-foreign-po licy

and this one, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The Coming Obama Crack-Up
http://spectator.org/people/quin-hillyer/all
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

They should throw this defense attorney in the cell with this maniac! How can you defend this animal and call it racist!? Over-abuse of this word and it's getting sickening to even hear it anymore.

Why is heaven's name would this butcher need to cut the spinal cord of an infant if it was born dead or he killed it before it was removed from the mother? Even the procesecuting attorney asked him if he was "human."

There is no justice for these desperate women in this country??? Oh please!!! There are plenty of young couples who would adopt these babies if these women had gone to an attorney and told one they would like to give their child up for adoption. Instead, they put their lives in the hands of this grizzly clinic and allowed themselves to be subject to torture of themselves and their infants. How sick is this?

See this baby! Do you not think this is horribly painful for this poor innocent soul? If you agree with this, then your thinking is warped.

This Mz Pelosi is not "affordable healthcare for women." It's murder in the first degree and he and all like him should fry in hell!

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/defense-attor...
Freedoms

Jamestown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

preach on wrote:
<quoted text>
Sound Christian????

“Judge not,that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye,but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother,‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite,first take the log out of your own eye,and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye. J.C.
Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother,speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law,you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge,he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor? J.C.
Barack Hussein Obama...say it a few times, sound like a Christian name?
Remind them to be submissive to rulers and authorities,to be obedient,to be ready for every good work,to speak evil of no one,to avoid quarreling,to be gentle,and to show perfect courtesy toward all people.
23 Don’t have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels. 24 And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but must be kind to everyone, able to teach,not resentful.
Your point is 100% wrong, are you saying if everyone keep's silent, then all the Evil will go away.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

the above ...

for your discernment ...
Freedoms

Jamestown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

preach on wrote:
<quoted text>
16 These sixthings doth the LORD hate: yea,seven are an abomination unto him:
17 A proud look,a lying tongue,and hands that shed innocent blood,
18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations,feet that be swift in running to mischief,
19 A false witness that speaketh lies,and he that soweth discord among brethren.
preach on, which side are you on, Good or Evil, or another way, do you believe what Barack Obama is saying (abortion, God bless planned parenthood,same sex marriage, and homosexual) is Good.
Reality

Waddy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer posted:
-the type of people that would support such a person
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

The typical lazy liberal welfare recipient. The part about "illegal aliens" pay for welfare benefits.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
I laughed and laughed at that, thank you AL!:)
You're Welcome Michigan :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

WE have to keep somewhat of a 'sense of humor'
otherwise we'd die of depression ...

from ALL this senseless "tragedy" ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

G'night folks :)
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>It seems like just last week Anti-American Woman was telling us all about Obama's downfall and Romney's victory.
I laugh at you Al. hahhahahahhahahahahahahaha!!!! !!!!!!
It seems like just awhile back that Obama was begging the Hispanic community to help him take down the enemy (Americans) in the midterm elections. That didn't work out so well, did it? Can't wait for your victory predictions in the next midterm elections. Keeping the republican majority in the House and taking the republican majority in the Senate will be quite unbearable for you gang of crooks, huh? lmao

Seems you constantly forget to get a big kick out of the dems failure to dominate all 3 Legislative houses last election and you really forget about Obama's first two year in office when he had all three hoses and guess what we the people got? The largest piece of tax legislation in the history of our country FORCED on us by the democrat majority as they exempted their 1%er butt buddies from that humongous tax.
Shhhh dems, shhhh! Funny as hell!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

houses
Reality

Waddy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack The Magic Negro - The Authentic Version
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Oh my, I needed this.

Obama has set himself up to be so disrespected. He is not a leader, more like a Chicago thug more and more every day.
Reality

Waddy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
America's newest "serial MASS murderer!
gosnell & co.
Did you read or see the news on tv that Gosnell used dirty equip on the women he performed abortions on? He would use equipment on one woman to abort a baby and then used the same instruments on the next woman. Some women contacted STD from the instruments.

Every time you see this monster on tv he is smiling. Its all a joke to him.
countrygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Drew wrote:
<quoted text>
I just had hot man sex with my life partner, he's a midget.
When was the last time you had any sex?
I'll bet you can't even remember.
cobwebs and bats
will fly out. funny!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
1 Blessing From God 26 min TOASTup 13
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min NewsHeadlines 129,000
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 57 min Bob 6
Barbourville online and Windstream 1 hr andy 17
Knox County = Stupid 1 hr Charles 3
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Buck Ofama 16,131
Stivers Center fixes 3 hr Premo 61
john sowders 7 hr stephanie 4
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000