'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
recipient

Long Beach, CA

#97936 May 3, 2013
They will require drug tests

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#97937 May 3, 2013
Drew wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree this is a Christian Nation! Always has been!
It's nice to read a like-minded poster on here.
I am as queer as a three dollar bill though. Is that a problem for you?
Sorry Drew, your gayness is absolutely a problem for AL and Co. You're a misfit according to them, not like minded.

Tell him you feel Ari!

AL, Drew asked you a question.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97938 May 3, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.godlovesmarines.com/...
Semper Fidelis!
Hoo ah Ari!

Former Army Chief of Staff Gen. Gordon R. Sullivan has his interpretation. "I don't know how exactly to spell it, but I know what it means," Sullivan said. "It means we have broken the mold. We are battle focused. Hooah says ÔLook at me. I'm a warrior. I'm ready. Sergeants trained me to standard. I serve America every day, all the way.'"
``````````

Historical Documents ...
Continental Congress

Resolution Establishing the Continental Marines
Congressional Act
10 November 1775

U.S. Congress

An Act for Establishing and Organizing a Marine Corps
Congressional Act
11 July 1798

An Act for the Better Organization of the United States Marine Corps
Congressional Act
30 June 1834
https://www.mcu.usmc.mil/historydivision/Page...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97939 May 3, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Drew, your gayness is absolutely a problem for AL and Co. You're a misfit according to them, not like minded.
Tell him you feel Ari!
AL, Drew asked you a question.
piss on u
and ya friend drew ...

;~)

u BOTH know
HOW
I feel ...

Ari IS with ME all the way ...
It's "your lameazz" comprehension
that
IS
your
problem!

... all the way

:)
Innocent Jokes

Lansing, MI

#97940 May 3, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigot TRASH.
I blame you for any and all negative things any Christian has ever done! Even if it wasn't you that did it, I still blame your Christian ass! Dammit!
(lol)
From another topix thread.

-How can you tell a male Muslim from a Female Muslim? His and Her towels

-What is MSNBC's official term for Muslim terrorists? "The Victim".

-Hey, the guy who played "Buckwheat" in "The Little Rascals" converted to islam. His moslem name is now Kareem a-Wheat.
Drew

Brea, CA

#97941 May 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
piss on u
and ya friend drew ...
;~)
u BOTH know
HOW
I feel ...
Ari IS with ME all the way ...
It's "your lameazz" comprehension
that
IS
your
problem!
... all the way
:)
I just had hot man sex with my life partner, he's a midget.
When was the last time you had any sex?

I'll bet you can't even remember.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#97942 May 3, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigot TRASH.
I blame you for any and all negative things any Christian has ever done! Even if it wasn't you that did it, I still blame your Christian ass! Dammit!
(lol)
LMAO!!! Just a little tribute to the a'rabs!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97943 May 3, 2013
Patriot of Patriots AWARD!

AUSA to Present Highest Award to the 'American Soldier'

"Since the soldier was born and the Army was founded on June 14, 1775, the
American Soldier has successfully fought this nation's wars from Valley Forge
to Fort McHenry, Veracruz to Antietam, San Juan Hill to Argonne-Meuse, the
beaches of Normandy to Pork Chop Hill, la Drang Valley to Kuwait, the Shah-i-
Kot mountains to Baghdad -- from the Revolutionary War to the Global War on
Terrorism," Gen. Gordon R. Sullivan, USA, Ret., the Association's president
said.
Sullivan added, "Our Council of Trustees has selected the "Patriot of
Patriots" to be this year's Marshall Medal recipient.
"We are proud of our men and women of all components -- active Army, Army
National Guard, U.S. Army Reserve, retirees and veterans -- citizen-soldiers
who have served and have sacrificed to keep our country and our citizens free
since before our nation fought and won its independence."
Today, soldiers from America's Army -- deployed to 120 countries around
the world -- continue the legacy established in the Massachusetts Colony when
the Continental Congress first raised regiments of the Continental Line --
"expert riflemen" -- and commissioned George Washington to assume command of
the new Army and the Colonial Militia engaged in the siege of Boston.

MORE:
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ausa-...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#97944 May 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
May 3, 2013
29% of registered voters agree that
'armed revolution'
might be necessary to protect liberty
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/05/2...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
My opinion ... it's probably HIGHER ...
Some just think they have to keep quiet at present ...
just TO "stay safe" ...
Sad times ahead!...
Told you there was an American Taliban. Looks like the FEMA camps are going to be full in no time. Luckily our DHS has stocked up on bullets. We the majority will put down anyone trying to overthrow our freely elected government.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#97945 May 3, 2013
Drew wrote:
<quoted text>
I just had hot man sex with my life partner, he's a midget.
When was the last time you had any sex?
I'll bet you can't even remember.
LMAO!!! Why didn't you just say, you had a snack!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97946 May 3, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Told you there was an American Taliban. Looks like the FEMA camps are going to be full in no time. Luckily our DHS has stocked up on bullets. We the majority will put down anyone trying to overthrow our freely elected government.
YepperZ ...

keep on believing ...
progress IS coming to your town ...

the progress of a World without God!
The progress of violence to your neighborhood.
The progress of moral decay!

see how well you like it
WHEN
it gets to u ...

-n-

it's coming!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97947 May 3, 2013
'OPEN HOSTILITY' TO CHRISTIANS IN U.S. MILITARY
Gen. Boykin reacts to Pentagon court-martial claims

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/open-hostility-to-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97948 May 3, 2013
progress is greatly creeping in ...
it's called

"evil" ...

the type of progress that libTARDS stand for!

Every person on this Earth wants progress!
Bettering oneself!

BUT
not if it SINKS morality and RESPECT with it!

that IS the type the libs ARE spreading!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97949 May 3, 2013
GROUND ZERO MOSQUE REARS ITS UGLY HEAD
Exclusive: Larry Klayman covers latest developments in lawsuit to stop Muslim center

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/ground-zero-mosque...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97950 May 3, 2013
PLANNED PARENTHOOD TARGETS BLACK WOMEN

Star Parker notes irony of 1st minority president celebrating abortion provider

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/planned-parenthood...

"Several years ago, when 17,000 aborted babies were found in a dumpster outside a pathology laboratory in Los, Angeles, California, some 12-15,000 were observed to be black."
--Erma Clardy Craven (deceased)
Social Worker and Civil Rights Leader

Countdown to Extinction

Minority women constitute only about 13% of the female population (age 15-44) in the United States, but they underwent approximately 36% of the abortions.

According to the Alan Guttmacher Institute, black women are more than 5 times as likely as white women to have an abortion

On average, 1,876 black babies are aborted every day in the United States.

http://www.blackgenocide.org/black.html
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97951 May 3, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Just a little tribute to the a'rabs!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pLB15kBvn_cXX
Barack The Magic Negro - The Authentic Version
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97952 May 3, 2013
gosnell's clinic a
pill mill
by
day!

an abortion clinic by night!

~Bret Baier Investigation
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97953 May 3, 2013
America's newest "serial MASS murderer!

gosnell & co.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#97954 May 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
PLANNED PARENTHOOD TARGETS BLACK WOMEN
Star Parker notes irony of 1st minority president celebrating abortion provider
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/planned-parenthood...
"Several years ago, when 17,000 aborted babies were found in a dumpster outside a pathology laboratory in Los, Angeles, California, some 12-15,000 were observed to be black."
--Erma Clardy Craven (deceased)
Social Worker and Civil Rights Leader
Countdown to Extinction
Minority women constitute only about 13% of the female population (age 15-44) in the United States, but they underwent approximately 36% of the abortions.
According to the Alan Guttmacher Institute, black women are more than 5 times as likely as white women to have an abortion
On average, 1,876 black babies are aborted every day in the United States.
http://www.blackgenocide.org/black.html
With the abortion rate and black on black murder rate, the blacks will be extinct by 2050.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97956 May 3, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>With the abortion rate and black on black murder rate, the blacks will be extinct by 2050.
looks ok on paper ...
especially the evil ones.

Does NOT bode well ..
in my HEART!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
curtis 1 hr gator 4
Jim baker remodeling city hall 1 hr john 3
teena Marie mills 1 hr john 12
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr stray-cat 132,206
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 3 hr Nasty 7
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,609
any women want to meet 7 hr lookeing 1
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:25 am PST

NBC Sports 4:25AM
Andy Dalton returns to practice, but other Bengals still sick
NBC Sports 8:25 AM
A.J. Green present at Cincinnati's Friday practice
Bleacher Report10:03 AM
Eifert out for Season After Having Recent Shoulder Surgery
ESPN11:57 AM
Bengals TE Eifert will not return this season
Bleacher Report11:44 PM
Denver Broncos: Why the Run Defense Isn't a Concern