'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
86,481 - 86,500 of 151,262 Comments Last updated 58 min ago
Syl

Ashland, KY

#97817 May 2, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>yes! really!
SERIOUSLY DUDE you need a psychiatric
evaluation. you are the reason we don't need
nuts with weapons.
Like "Impeach Oblamer" said. You are soooooooooo smart. You can diagnose people you have never met. Must have went to same school the oblamer attended. Bet you got a birth certificate too.
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#97818 May 2, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text> He never came out and congratulated Tim Tebow for taking a courageos pro life stance .
Just give them a Trayon Martin or a Sandra Fluke story and they are in front of the cameras right away.
The more perverted society is, the more pleased obama is. He is controlling this nations morality .
angry and crazy. would it help if I told
you it's a dream? you don't accept reality.
your old grandpa's way of thinking is out.
We the people have chosen.
Tree Fingers

Bowling Green, KY

#97819 May 2, 2013
China Moves Against The Dollar

http://youtu.be/e4f2mgj4UT0

China has just made several moves against the U.S. dollar, and currency wars with the U.S. have a way of turning into real wars.
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#97820 May 2, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Like "Impeach Oblamer" said. You are soooooooooo smart. You can diagnose people you have never met. Must have went to same school the oblamer attended. Bet you got a birth certificate too.
yep!!! That'd be right.

Got skills in that area.
its all about me

Indianapolis, IN

#97821 May 2, 2013
Hey
Syl

Ashland, KY

#97823 May 2, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
out of touch reality
Why, of course not, girl friend. I will let 'em hang their selves, like they are doing along with the rest of us.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#97824 May 2, 2013
James Madison defined who America seeked to be citizens among us along with some words of wisdom:

When we are considering the advantages that may result from an easy mode of naturalization, we ought also to consider the cautions necessary to guard against abuse. It is no doubt very desirable that we should hold out as many inducements as possible for the worthy part of mankind to come and settle amongst us, and throw their fortunes into a common lot with ours. But why is this desirable? Not merely to swell the catalogue of people. No, sir, it is to increase the wealth and strength of the community; and those who acquire the rights of citizenship, without adding to the strength or wealth of the community are not the people we are in want of.[7]
----------
And our government wants to legalize 12,000,000+ illegal aliens (criminals), just for votes.
Bet Jimmy is rolling in his grave!!!
Syl

Ashland, KY

#97825 May 2, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> yep!!! That'd be right.
Got skills in that area.
You mean getting a birth certificate?
Syl

Ashland, KY

#97826 May 2, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> angry and crazy. would it help if I told
you it's a dream? you don't accept reality.
your old grandpa's way of thinking is out.
We the people have chosen.
I don't accept this crap , and you will be sorry you did. I wish you could think past you nose and see whats happening to you, your whole world.
It's going to be bad for you when you see the light and say, t"hose people were right about everything and I was to dumb to see what was coming.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#97827 May 2, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
James Madison defined who America seeked to be citizens among us along with some words of wisdom:
When we are considering the advantages that may result from an easy mode of naturalization, we ought also to consider the cautions necessary to guard against abuse. It is no doubt very desirable that we should hold out as many inducements as possible for the worthy part of mankind to come and settle amongst us, and throw their fortunes into a common lot with ours. But why is this desirable? Not merely to swell the catalogue of people. No, sir, it is to increase the wealth and strength of the community; and those who acquire the rights of citizenship, without adding to the strength or wealth of the community are not the people we are in want of.[7]
----------
And our government wants to legalize 12,000,000+ illegal aliens (criminals), just for votes.
Bet Jimmy is rolling in his grave!!!
Wonder what obamas plans are after he gets their votes and he doesn't need them any more? It would be too dangerous to kick them out after he gets them here and can't keep supporting them. I wouldn't want to be Obama having a bunch of criminals ticked at me. No wonder he wants guns banned.
FED UP American

Danville, KY

#97828 May 2, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> his daughter is married. she wasn't
raped or molested. let some some freak rape
you offsprings. yo azz be running to the clinic.
My "offspring" KNOW to "try and STAY OUT" of those situations!
I'm over FIFTY years old and
NEVER
been raped!

Same with lots of MY friends and family!
I do NOT KNOW anyone personally that has been!
Believe ME! I know lots of people!

That doesn't happen if you take PREVENTIVE measure!
It mostly happens to DUMBAzzes ...

HARSH I know
BUT
TRUE!

Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#97829 May 2, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder what obamas plans are after he gets their votes and he doesn't need them any more? It would be too dangerous to kick them out after he gets them here and can't keep supporting them. I wouldn't want to be Obama having a bunch of criminals ticked at me. No wonder he wants guns banned.
Yep, they will be just like the mooslims, live off you and kill you with your money.
FED UP American

Danville, KY

#97830 May 2, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> yep!!! That'd be right.
Got skills in that area.
Do you know nutter ...
you sound like her relative :)

skills just like hers.
Professor_B_Righ t

Jackson, KY

#97831 May 2, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't accept this crap , and you will be sorry you did. I wish you could think past you nose and see whats happening to you, your whole world.
It's going to be bad for you when you see the light and say, t"hose people were right about everything and I was to dumb to see what was coming.
Historically speaking America goes from one extreme to another. Social conservatism and Social liberalism always trade places.
America is about to enter another period of Social conservatism because lessons are being learned that liberalism may have good intentions, but emotional intent is not enough to correct the ills of society.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#97832 May 2, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> his daughter is married. she wasn't
raped or molested. let some some freak rape
you offsprings. yo azz be running to the clinic.
Are you saying that all those thousands of babies killed at the Gosnell Clinic were from raped or molested mothers? Do you think that was the only kind of abortions they did there? The ones that happened to did not have to go to that clinic, nor did they have wait till their baby grew to full term and then decide they didn't want it, "because they were raped". Killing seven to nine months alive babies. How cruel! They could have been put up up for adoption. There's many people wanting a child.
How could anyone have a live child and say, "I don't want it , so KILL it."
I can't even pass stray dog or cat that looks hungry with out trying to help it. I carry pet food and water in the trunk of my car . Some people have no hearts.
FED UP American

Danville, KY

#97834 May 2, 2013
Professor_B_Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Historically speaking America goes from one extreme to another. Social conservatism and Social liberalism always trade places.
America is about to enter another period of Social conservatism because lessons are being learned that liberalism may have good intentions, but emotional intent is not enough to correct the ills of society.
STRENGTH of morals
IS

what is lacking NOW!

We, as Americans, not ME, has went to the EXTREME of not having DECENT "respect" for another person ... let alone all the privacy that people INVADE ... nowadays!

Thus, moral DECAY!

BUT look who's in charge! a muslim!

Bush, at the least, is[was a Christian president]MAN!
Get Real

Winchester, KY

#97835 May 2, 2013
Republican Lt. Gen. William G. Boykin
George Bush was not elected by a majority of the voters in the United States, he was appointed by God.

Republican James Watt (Former Secretary of the Interior)
We donít have to protect the environment; the Second Coming is at hand

Joseph Scheidler (Pro-Life Action League)
I would like to outlaw contraception contraception is disgusting people using each other for pleasure.

Todd Akin
First of all, from what I understand from pregnancy from rape is really rare. If it's a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down.

Sharon Barnes
rape: a "bless[ing]" from God
Ms. Barnes echoed Mr. Akin's statement that very few rapes resulted in pregnancy, adding that 'at that point, if God has chosen to bless the raped person with a life, you don't kill it.'"
Reality

Waddy, KY

#97836 May 2, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text> He never came out and congratulated Tim Tebow for taking a courageos pro life stance .
Just give them a Trayon Martin or a Sandra Fluke story and they are in front of the cameras right away.
The more perverted society is, the more pleased obama is. He is controlling this nations morality .
King Ahab and Queen Jezebel were thrown out the window for the dogs to lick up. They were known to be the most evilest in GOD's sight.

I believe history repeats itself.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#97837 May 2, 2013
Professor_B_Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Modern history shows that even what was billed at the beginning as a conservative President ends up being Liberal.
Take Reagan for example. He is held up as the golden standard of the GOP conservative Presidents. But while in office he increased the nations debt by 186%. He granted amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants. He changed the law to force Health Care Providers to treat those without insurance and illegals.
Bush 41 after vowing during his campaign not to raise taxes, raised taxes when he realized it was the only way to pay off Reagan's debt. He signed into law some of the most strict environmental changes that even today are effecting fossil fuel power plants to such degree they are closing.
Bush 43 made Law of the Medicare Prescription Drug Plan that has cost $1 trillion so far.
So if you research all the law changes under Repub Presidents you'll find they turn more liberal while in office.
FED UP Amerircan

Danville, KY

#97838 May 2, 2013
CAIR-Friendly U.S. Senator speaks to open Communists then laughs off suggestion he did so
by Shoebat Foundation on May 2, 2013 in Blog, General

U.S. Senator Dick Durbin (D-IL) spoke at a May Day rally in Chicago on May 1st during which the crowd was full of open Communists. After the speech, he was asked about his decision to do so by a Breitbart reporter.

At first, Durbin attempted to mock the idea there were any Communists at the rally

but then seemed to realize

that it was something he couldn't deny because it was a self-evident truth.

http://shoebat.com/2013/05/02/cair-friendly-u...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2012 Ginseng Prices (Oct '12) 10 min RobertB 120
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 26 min unanimous consensus 1,461
Mayor. And school board candidates slinging Mud... 42 min curious 30
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min adrienne 130,537
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr Owl 81,598
Secret Mitch McConnell Recording 5 hr turtle chin 4
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 6 hr SLY WEST 3,493
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 16 hr Girl 40
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000