'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,323)

Showing posts 86,441 - 86,460 of138,847
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
FED UP American

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

or
WHATEVER it takes ...
to punish a treasonous bastard and his administration & followers!

they are muslim ...
Get RID of them.
Freedoms

Jamestown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
I'm coming out! I am a heterosexual! I am a successful business owner. All corrupt politicians and Hollywood morons please feel free to tweet about my sexuality announcement and tell me how proud you are that I came out.
I find it hilarious that the basketball player "came out" and every one is heaping praise on him for doing so. One of his teammates said that he was a good ballplayer and a really nice guy who is known for being a great ballplayer and a super nice guy. Well, that went south. Now he will only be remembered for being the first NBA ballplayer for coming out that he prefers sex with other men.
Seems none of his fans or teammates were the least bit surprised that he is gay (lol). They didn't care when they first realized he was gay and they couldn't care less now.
This is all over the internet and in all the news reports. This news...why? Because cool Hollywood and the lame-stream media made it news. I guess to take the focus off of the government dropping the ball on the Boston terrorists and Benghazi. Typical. Even Obama announced his approval and support. Wish he were that kind and generous and supportive to the rest of us Americans. Typical democrat behavior.
Amen.
Freedoms

Jamestown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
"GOD Bless Planned Parenthood."
Barack Hussein Obama
This is how stupid Obama is. GOD is not going to bless a center that kills his babies.
Without a doubt, Obama would have said, "allah bless Planned Parenthood."
It should be "Planned Abortion Center" and the tax payers pay for it.
This is how Evil Barack Obama is.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

FED UP American wrote:
OBAMA'S VERDICT ON PRESIDENCY:'I SHOULD GO HOME'
'True moral compass cannot stop holding himself accountable'
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/obamas-verdict-on-...
The dumb SOB should have known, "you can't fool all of the people all of the time", but libs will eat BS from their party all of the time, this would be, "some of the people all of the time".
It really suck to know there are so many dumb SOB's out there!
Freedoms

Jamestown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Tamara, a liberal Fox contributor was on Hannity last night in reference to the Gosnell trial and the undercover lady who went to several clinics and secretly taped them saying "if a baby was alive after a botched abortion, they would not save it."
Anyway, this seemingly heartless liberal (Tamara) said the baby is a "it" and doesn't have the right to live after the baby failed a botched abortion and by a miracle of GOD survived.
Even, after the undercover lady viewed the abortion clinic visit with the employees stating they would put the botched abortion baby in this type of liquid and kill them. After, the abortion clinic employees said they could smother the baby to keep it from living.
Yep, we are certainly a civilized nation.
Now the "after morning abortion pill" for women who want to have sex and not be responsible for the consequences. Age of pill buyer begins at 15 y/o.
Oh but we are a civilized nation.
The Democrats are Evil people, and any other person that vote's for a Democrat, is just as guilty,and Evil, and more proof that Democrats and any person that votes for a Democrat are Evil people, believes Abortion (a sick murderer) is OK, and Homosexuals and same Sex Marriage is natural.
whats next

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

An atheist organization is talking with government officials and Army officials about getting rid of Military Chaplains and not allowing soldiers to reference anything about their personal faith or religion while in the Armed Service. They are called "freedom from religion organization" something or other. The atheist demanding these things are nothing new. They have to come up with different shocking things to say to stay in the spotlight. But our government and Army Officials actually negotiating with them??? Disgusting!!!
FED UP American

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

President Barack Obama says he told NBA center Jason Collins that he “couldn't be prouder of him” for coming out as gay while playing in a major sports league.

Speaking at the news conference Tuesday, Obama said Collins showed the progress the United States has made in recognizing that gays and lesbians deserve full equality. He said they deserve “not just tolerance but recognition that they’re fully a part of the American family.”

“You said nothing about Chris Kyle. Not one word about a true American hero,” Glenn said.“Didn't go to the funeral. Didn't do any of those things. He certainly hasn't talked about any of the courageous people who have come out about Benghazi.”

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/05/01/obama-dod...
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, what did he win? 4 more years to get us deeper in debt? 4 more years to bring millions more to the poverty level? 4 more years to close Gitmo? 4 more years to cut our National debt in half? lmao 4 more years to add 1 trillion dollars a year to our National Debt as he cuts our National Debt in half? LMMFAO 4 more years to read the Obamacare law and still force it on us peon citizens as he and his family keep their Cadillac health insurance and opt out of Obamacare? 4 more years to add another 20 million people to government food stamp rations? 4 more years of high unemployment? 4 more years of high energy prices? 4 more years to support green companies with billions of tax dollars only to watch them fail? 4 more years to investigate and arrest someone for Benghazi? 4 more years to stay quiet about the death of Brian Terry with guns that were supplied by the WH to Mexico? 4 more years to sue other States in the United States of America supported by the Mexican president? 4 more years to apologize to other countries that America even exists? 4 more years to explain away terrorist acts as drive-by shootings and workplace violence? 4 more years to use a crisis for a gun grab against law abiding citizens? 4 more years of vacations and golfing being his number one priority? 4 more years of blaming Bush and Reagan and Fox News and republicans and God and lazy Americans (his words)for his many, many failures? 4 more years of nonstop campaigning for his partners in crime for the midterm elections? 4 more years of inflicting as much pain as possible on citizens and blaming the republicans for "HIS" sequestration brain fart? 4 more years of partying with 1%er Hollywood stars and rappers while forcing American citizens to cut back and budget while he has a blank check thanks to Harry Reid?
Your abnormal widespread span of stupidity is showing.
There's plenty more but I'm tired of typing but you get my point even tho you can't admit it. Shhhh...things of which you brainwashed morons are not allowed to speak. lol
tired of typing? tired of reading this BS.
you wittle tiny freak need a job. can you type?
dummy.
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA 2X WINNER.
HILLARY CLINTON 2016
YEAH!!!
FED UP American

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Mourn For America: Whenever A Tragedy Happens They Take Even More Freedom From Us

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/m...

The More Illegal Immigrants That Go On Food Stamps The More Money JP Morgan Makes

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/t...
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

something funny. george bush has a library,
but he can't read. george's new grandchild says
grandfather read me a story. george says,
"either your for me or against me"
Lmao!
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

FED UP American wrote:
Mourn For America: Whenever A Tragedy Happens They Take Even More Freedom From Us
The More Illegal Immigrants That Go On Food Stamps The More Money JP Morgan Makes
help America send you food stamps
back. Hell immigrants has to eat too. stop
complaining, do your part.
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

FED UP American wrote:
fed up american, please. what have
you done to help America, besides post doom,
gloom. I'll wait.
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> fed up american, please. what have
you done to help America, besides post doom,
gloom. I'll wait.
"Just as I thought
nothing "
Got to go, break is over. Working so my
President can use my tax dollars as needed.
Deuces.
FED UP American

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

May 2, 2013
First Black President Makes Racist White Woman's Dream Come True

Is Barack Obama really black? His love affair with the taxpayer-subsidized abortion provider Planned Parenthood suggests he has it in for his own people. Why doesn't he care that PP's founder was a radical racist eugenicist?

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/05/first_...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

FED UP American wrote:
May 2, 2013
First Black President Makes Racist White Woman's Dream Come True
Is Barack Obama really black? His love affair with the taxpayer-subsidized abortion provider Planned Parenthood suggests he has it in for his own people. Why doesn't he care that PP's founder was a radical racist eugenicist?
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/05/first_...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
I know its late and your night shift is over but got a question. I have seen many post about tax paid abortions. My question is since it is against the Federal Law to use tax money to fund abortions where the hell did this Repub lie come from and do any of you liars have any info to back it up?
http://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/...

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I know its late and your night shift is over but got a question. I have seen many post about tax paid abortions. My question is since it is against the Federal Law to use tax money to fund abortions where the hell did this Repub lie come from and do any of you liars have any info to back it up?
http://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/...
Oh ye of little information:

Q: What does Planned Parenthood do with the tax dollars they receive?
Nationally, Planned Parenthood’s doctors and nurses provide preventive care to three million people a year. The effort to bar Planned Parenthood health centers from receiving any federal funds would shatter the country’s public health safety net and jeopardize women’s health. Without Planned Parenthood’s 800-plus health centers, millions of women will have no place to go for basic, preventive health care. In fact, 73 percent of Planned Parenthood health centers are in a rural or medically underserved area.

Planned Parenthood plays a vital role in securing the health of women, especially those who have few resources. More than 90 percent of our work consists of family planning and preventive health services.

Every year, the doctors and nurses in our 800-plus health centers provide:

*affordable contraception for nearly 2.5 million patients
*nearly 1 million cervical cancer screenings
*830,000 million breast exams
*nearly 4 million tests and treatments for sexually transmitted infections, including a half million HIV tests

Planned Parenthood helps save taxpayers money. We know from experience that public investments in family planning and preventive health care pay for themselves. Every dollar invested in family planning saves nearly $4 down the line.

Planned Parenthood saves lives. Our services also provide a lifeline for millions of women who lack other sources of basic health care. Six in ten patients who receive care at a women’s health center like Planned Parenthood consider it their main source of health care. If Planned Parenthood didn’t receive this funding for health services millions would have to search for a provider of these lifesaving services they need.
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/gulf-coast/f...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Q: Why should citizens who oppose abortion have their tax dollars go to Planned Parenthood?

First and foremost, Planned Parenthood does more than any other organization in the United States to prevent abortions. Planned Parenthood is the single largest provider of birth control and family planning and sex education in the United States.

Second, the idea that tax dollars fund abortion is not true. For more than 30 years, federal tax dollars have not funded abortions in the United States except in the rarest of cases, and Planned Parenthood is subject to routine audits to ensure that public and charitable funds are being used in compliance with the law.

Every dollar from the federal government that Planned Parenthood receives pays for lifesaving cancer screenings, birth control, family planning visits, annual exams, testing for HIV and other STIs, and other kinds of basic care.

Anyone who wants to decrease the number of abortions in the United States should join with Planned Parenthood in ensuring that women and families have access to family planning and birth control, the best way to reduce the number of unintended pregnancies and reduce the need for abortion. We can all agree on that.
This (in their own words)is directly from the Planned Parenthood website!

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/gulf-coast/f...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Planned Parenthood is recognized as the LARGEST ABORTION PROVIDER in the U.S.A. by all sides!
They use legal mumbo jumbo to misrepresent the actual abortion as "Birth Control Procedure".
Death is the ultimate "control", Adoplh Hitler "controlled" a lot of Jews!
Abortion is a "RACIST" population control scheme.
More minorities receive abortions than whites.
as much as 42% of young African American women have at least one abortion!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Facts about Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood:

(Though much quoted herein is old, I will show later that Planned
Parenthood today vigorously upholds Sanger's philosophy.)

Margaret Sanger said about her 1939 <Negro Project>, "We do not want
word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and
the minister is the man who can straighten out the idea if it ever
occurs to any of their more rebellious members." [1]

Clarence Gamble, president of the American Eugenics Research
Association, said, "There is a great danger that we will fail because
the Negroes think it a plan for extermination. Hence lets appear to
let the colored run it as we appear to let [the] south do the
conference in Atlanta."[2] Under this policy, Planned Parenthood of
America hired a full-time "Negro Consultant" in 1944.[3]

The entire operation [Sanger's 1939 Negro Project] then was a ruse--a
manipulative attempt to get Blacks to cooperate in their own
elimination.

The project was quite successful. Its genocidal intentions were
carefully camouflaged beneath several layers of condescending
social-service rhetoric and organizational expertise... Soon
clinics throughout the South were distributing contraceptives to
Blacks and <Margaret's dream of discouraging "the defective and
diseased elements of humanity' from their 'reckless and irresponsible
swarming and spawning" was at last being fulfilled.>[4]*

In a 1926 speech at Vassar, Sanger said the nation needed to follow
the "drastic immigration laws" of 1924 with methods "to cut down on
the rapid multiplication of the unfit and undesirable at home."[5]

Endnotes:

1. Linda Gordon, <Woman's Body, Woman's Right> (New York: Grossman,
1974, 1976) 332-333. Gordon is a feminist and a strong abortion
supporter.

2. Ibid, 333.

3. Ibid, 353.

4. Margaret Sanger, <The Pivot of Civilization> (New York: Brentano's,1922) 108.

5. Margaret Sanger, "The Function of Sterilization," speech delivered at
Vassar College, August 5, 1926. Described in Chase, Allan, <The Legacy of Malthus,> (New York: 1977), 658

http://www.ewtn.com/library/prolife/ppracism....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 86,441 - 86,460 of138,847
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min Khatru 123,007
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Ancient Wolf 81,234
Michael Warren 2 hr lol 5
Roger Woolum 2 hr Concerned 5
Petition for barbourville city council to RESIGN 4 hr guss 11
Barbourville Street Dept truck at Ernies Liquor... 4 hr guss 3
Morgan Grant is in the slammer for 2 months 4 hr lol 3
Corey vs. Collins 7 hr Truth 67
•••