'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Syl

Ashland, KY

#97784 May 2, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Here's the problem with all you conspiracy FrightWing nuts case. There are elections every 4 and 6 years in America. Tell us how anyone is coming into office and change America in 4 years from a democracy to something else in such a short time.
Here's what will happen in Jan. 2017. New president will be sworn into office and Obama will be just like all past presidents. You FearMongers need mental help.
P.S. for conspiracy nuts. Who was the first and only US President to ever use the words New World Order?
George H. W. Bush Calls for the NEW WORLD ORDER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =O4UXSeC5HtsXX
That goes back along time, and been a long time coming, but it's here.
No one can change America in four years.
What hole [or whose] have you had your head in? Obama has changed this country more in four years than anyone ever has,or could have imagined , and it seems you are fine with that. That makes you a terrorist in my book, and if truth be known, you hate America.
You are the perfect example of stupidly that's lets Jihadest feel they can come to the US and and cause harm.
You probably are not even an america citizen.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#97785 May 2, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA 2X WINNER.
HILLARY CLINTON 2016
YEAH!!!
Yeah, you deserve her. Maybe we'll have another Benghazi and she'll let someone you care about die.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#97786 May 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>911
WMD's
Scooter Libby
Katrina Failure
Bin Laden Failure
Economic Collapse
TARP
Abu Ghraib Failure
Torture
Black water Failure
Gitmo Disaster
Afghan War Failure
Mission Accomplished
Good job Conservaturds Failures.
Stick it, you little America hating terrorist weasel.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#97789 May 2, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
american psycho aka american lady: got your
socks on, and they have holes.
Says another American hater. Making any bombs lately?
Syl

Ashland, KY

#97790 May 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Only a stupid pos would think like you.
And only an evil America hating jehadist terrorist would think the way you do.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#97791 May 2, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA 2X WINNER.
HATERS READ IT AND WEEP!!
pounce on these keys all the day long,
won't change the fact.
Have you tried gardening? Calmed me down
when bush was f*cking up.
Really??? I guess Obama has calmed you down now that America is going to hell . Great job, obama, at least you made Country Girl, Injudgement and WTF happy with all the killing of babies and destroying the rest of the country. Just their cup of tea.

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#97793 May 2, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
something funny. george bush has a library,
but he can't read. george's new grandchild says
grandfather read me a story. george says,
"either your for me or against me"
Lmao!
Love it!

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR
Reality

Waddy, KY

#97794 May 2, 2013
FED UP American wrote:
President Barack Obama says he told NBA center Jason Collins that he “couldn't be prouder of him” for coming out as gay while playing in a major sports league.
Speaking at the news conference Tuesday, Obama said Collins showed the progress the United States has made in recognizing that gays and lesbians deserve full equality. He said they deserve “not just tolerance but recognition that they’re fully a part of the American family.”
“You said nothing about Chris Kyle. Not one word about a true American hero,” Glenn said.“Didn't go to the funeral. Didn't do any of those things. He certainly hasn't talked about any of the courageous people who have come out about Benghazi.”
http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/05/01/obama-dod...
Obama may have been thinking of a replacement for deceased Larry
Sinclair.
Reality

Waddy, KY

#97795 May 2, 2013
Freedoms wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats are Evil people, and any other person that vote's for a Democrat, is just as guilty,and Evil, and more proof that Democrats and any person that votes for a Democrat are Evil people, believes Abortion (a sick murderer) is OK, and Homosexuals and same Sex Marriage is natural.
No sass from me. I am with you on everything.
Reality

Waddy, KY

#97796 May 2, 2013
Once it gets started, it's difficult to stop.

I suggest you start giving a damn.

“Stand with me for the U.S.A.”

Since: Apr 13

Lexington,Ky.

#97797 May 2, 2013
Harry Reid knows when to act reasonable!

Boston Bombing does not play well for Democratic plans for immigration/amnesty.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/02/reid-accede...
Reality

Waddy, KY

#97798 May 2, 2013
"At some point you've made enough money."
Barack Hussein Obama

"At some point you've spent enough of our money."
The American Tax Payers
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#97799 May 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Only a stupid pos would think like you.
cluk cluk cluk,

Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#97800 May 2, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
american psycho aka american lady: got your
socks on, and they have holes.
you are soooo smart, you outed me, oh my goodness, I'm gonna have to change my post name again,

baaaaaaa-racccccccccccc-naaaaa aaaaaa-phobiaaaaaaaaaa
Syl

Ashland, KY

#97801 May 2, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
seems like when I post this the libotard sheeple just don't respond to it, I don't understand why if the 'fright wing' is making this stuff up why the sheepletards don't correct it, baaaaaaaaaaaaa
good morning libs, just checking in this fine beauthful morning and thought I would check with you intelligent libotards and see if you all could chip in and give us fright wingers an update on the following (since we can't believe fox news anymore)
1. sequester (and the reduced staffing at the control towers)
2. proposed cuts to social security
3. proposed cuts to medicare
4. concern about spending 2 billion $ on oblamer phones
5. cuts to our military
6. putchasing of 1.6 billion rounds of ammo by the DHS
7. the effect of raising taxes 1 trillion $ last year
8. the effect of taking in 2.7 trillion $ in taxes this year
9. the effect of coming up short 1 trillion $ this year when we are spending 3.7 trillion
10. 17 trillion $ debt
11. what ever happened to the fast and furious scandal. You many not remember that one but it is where the oblamer administration gave weapons to mexican drug cartels. Humm, I wonder if they did that with terrorists in Syria.
12. benghazi cover up
13. ballot fraud case for oblamer state nomination
14. economic experts claiming a major market correction and economic downturn because of inflated wall street numbers
15. inflation from govt printing 85 billion $ each month to keep economy alive with 0 interest rates from federal reserve
16. investigation into how boston terrorists were not monitored after warnings from russian and checyan authorities
17. gay marriage
18. potential cuts to govt retirements
19. massive cut backs for part time employees because of oblamer-care
20. why the dhs is buying 2717 light duty armoured vehicles
21. why the dhs is buying 30 round clips for weapons (I thought oblamer and his chicago socialites wanted those banned)
22. why the dhs is buying 7000 AR-15's
23. 11 economic indicators starting to recede
24. 50 million people on food stamps
and the most important question of the day is,
25. How is G.W. Bushs ratings being equal to Hussein Oblamers 4 1/2 years after leaving the w.h. going?
well, that is enough for one day. Please, since we cannot rely on fox news, would you libotards please be kind enough to check with your MSLSD and CNN affiliates and let us know how these things are tell us how they are going. And, as a peace
offering, I am not even going to post baaaaaaaaaa
How could they? They don't have a clue what it all means,they never heard any of that before . It's all Greek to them.
They are way to smart and way busy to keep up with unimportant stuff in the news. All they ever learned was from NBC.ABC, CBS, CNN, etc......you know, what obama and the celebrities are doing day to day. Michelle's new hair style.Now that's something they can tell you about.
Poor Obama, he can't do anything about anything and the Repubs won't give in and help him at all. It's all up to us now!
Syl

Ashland, KY

#97802 May 2, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
something funny. george bush has a library,
but he can't read. george's new grandchild says
grandfather read me a story. george says,
"either your for me or against me"
Lmao!
He sits down and reads to his grandchildren like a good grandparent does. I guess you think that's disgusting and that the Bushes should taken their daughter to the Gosnell clinic. Now that child may grow up to be a decent human being cared for by decent humans beings.
Would you love him if he was a pedophile?
OZombies

United States

#97803 May 2, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you deserve her. Maybe we'll have another Benghazi and she'll let someone you care about die.
Remember Syl ... Benghazi happened "LONG TIME AGO"...Jay Carney...

"WHAT DIFFERENCE AT THIS POINT DOES IT MAKE"....Hillary Clinton...

Who's cares, just 4 dead Americans, right? Sweep under the Oval Office carpet ... anyone supporting this losers, are psychopaths!

4 Americans dead, Obama went to bed!

How can you justify all of this? Why terrorist that started all of this in Benghazi is still free? Everyone knows who he is! What is Obama and Hillary hiding, but guy who created that video that has nothing to do with Benghazi terrorist attack is still in jail? COVER-UP and lies...my God!
Syl

Ashland, KY

#97804 May 2, 2013
FED UP American wrote:
President Barack Obama says he told NBA center Jason Collins that he “couldn't be prouder of him” for coming out as gay while playing in a major sports league.
Speaking at the news conference Tuesday, Obama said Collins showed the progress the United States has made in recognizing that gays and lesbians deserve full equality. He said they deserve “not just tolerance but recognition that they’re fully a part of the American family.”
“You said nothing about Chris Kyle. Not one word about a true American hero,” Glenn said.“Didn't go to the funeral. Didn't do any of those things. He certainly hasn't talked about any of the courageous people who have come out about Benghazi.”
http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/05/01/obama-dod...
He never came out and congratulated Tim Tebow for taking a courageos pro life stance .
Just give them a Trayon Martin or a Sandra Fluke story and they are in front of the cameras right away.
The more perverted society is, the more pleased obama is. He is controlling this nations morality .
Syl

Ashland, KY

#97805 May 2, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Syl ... Benghazi happened "LONG TIME AGO"...Jay Carney...
"WHAT DIFFERENCE AT THIS POINT DOES IT MAKE"....Hillary Clinton...
Who's cares, just 4 dead Americans, right? Sweep under the Oval Office carpet ... anyone supporting this losers, are psychopaths!
4 Americans dead, Obama went to bed!
How can you justify all of this? Why terrorist that started all of this in Benghazi is still free? Everyone knows who he is! What is Obama and Hillary hiding, but guy who created that video that has nothing to do with Benghazi terrorist attack is still in jail? COVER-UP and lies...my God!
Interesting that they just released the pictures of three men that was there on the compound that night. They claimed they didn't have any clues to aid them in finding out what happened .
Now when people are coming out and telling they have been threatened if they don't keep quite , these pictures come out showing they did know something about it and kept quite. Why didn't they show these pictures that they had from "a long time ago".
A lot of B S. Obama, Hillary knows exactly whats going on, and they areprotecting their ass.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#97806 May 2, 2013
oh please say it isn't so, not from our 2x winner, hussein oblamer,

baaaaaaa

President Obama's nominee for Commerce secretary was embroiled in a massive bank failure more than a decade ago, in a collapse that cost depositors and federal insurers millions of dollars.

The 2001 collapse of Superior Bank FSB now appears likely to re-emerge, more than a decade later, as Commerce nominee Penny Pritzker prepares for a confirmation hearing and Republicans already draw attention to the bank implosion.

Pritzker's family, which founded Hyatt and is one of the wealthiest in the country, co-owned Superior Bank at the time of its collapse. The lawyer who represented depositors in the case told FoxNews.com on Thursday that the Pritzker family enjoyed a "special deal" while the "little guys" ended up "footing the bill."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/02/co...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 25 min Butter bean 23
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 2 hr crazy 227
teena Marie mills 2 hr infoman 9
Cody Carnes 3 hr Proof 7
Emily Collins 5 hr john 3
where the heck is brandon brayson? (Apr '11) 6 hr truth 7
jason hughes 6 hr whoa 12
praying it's all a lie Thu Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating