'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#97808 May 2, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text> He never came out and congratulated Tim Tebow for taking a courageos pro life stance .
Just give them a Trayon Martin or a Sandra Fluke story and they are in front of the cameras right away.
The more perverted society is, the more pleased obama is. He is controlling this nations morality .
He is the "pace car" in the Circle Jerk 500!
And he's driving like his ass is on fire and his head is catching!
OZombies

United States

#97809 May 2, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that they just released the pictures of three men that was there on the compound that night. They claimed they didn't have any clues to aid them in finding out what happened .
Now when people are coming out and telling they have been threatened if they don't keep quite , these pictures come out showing they did know something about it and kept quite. Why didn't they show these pictures that they had from "a long time ago".
A lot of B S. Obama, Hillary knows exactly whats going on, and they areprotecting their ass.
This is so much worse than Watergate, but corrupt media just don't gave a @#$%...how can all of them admit, they were wrong? Everyone of those involved in this COVER-UP should be jailed and others impeached! HOW CAN YOU DEFEND CORRUPTION?
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#97810 May 2, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Says another American hater. Making any bombs lately?
they have meds for your dis-ease.
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#97811 May 2, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? I guess Obama has calmed you down now that America is going to hell . Great job, obama, at least you made Country Girl, Injudgement and WTF happy with all the killing of babies and destroying the rest of the country. Just their cup of tea.
yes! really!
SERIOUSLY DUDE you need a psychiatric
evaluation. you are the reason we don't need
nuts with weapons.
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#97812 May 2, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
you are soooo smart, you outed me, oh my goodness, I'm gonna have to change my post name again,
baaaaaaa-racccccccccccc-naaaaa aaaaaa-phobiaaaaaaaaaa
nut case
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#97813 May 2, 2013
Reality wrote:
"At some point you've made enough money."
Barack Hussein Obama
"At some point you've spent enough of our money."
The American Tax Payers
out of touch reality
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#97814 May 2, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
How could they? They don't have a clue what it all means,they never heard any of that before . It's all Greek to them.
They are way to smart and way busy to keep up with unimportant stuff in the news. All they ever learned was from NBC.ABC, CBS, CNN, etc......you know, what obama and the celebrities are doing day to day. Michelle's new hair style.Now that's something they can tell you about.
Poor Obama, he can't do anything about anything and the Repubs won't give in and help him at all. It's all up to us now!
so what's your plan?
a backwoods hang'em hi meeting.
FED UP American

Danville, KY

#97815 May 2, 2013
PENTAGON MAY COURT MARTIAL SOLDIERS WHO SHARE CHRISTIAN FAITH

The Pentagon has released a statement confirming that soldiers could be prosecuted for promoting their faith: "Religious proselytization is not permitted within the Department of Defense...Court martials and non-judicial punishments are decided on a case-by-case basis....

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/05/01...
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#97816 May 2, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
He sits down and reads to his grandchildren like a good grandparent does. I guess you think that's disgusting and that the Bushes should taken their daughter to the Gosnell clinic. Now that child may grow up to be a decent human being cared for by decent humans beings.
Would you love him if he was a pedophile?
his daughter is married. she wasn't
raped or molested. let some some freak rape
you offsprings. yo azz be running to the clinic.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#97817 May 2, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>yes! really!
SERIOUSLY DUDE you need a psychiatric
evaluation. you are the reason we don't need
nuts with weapons.
Like "Impeach Oblamer" said. You are soooooooooo smart. You can diagnose people you have never met. Must have went to same school the oblamer attended. Bet you got a birth certificate too.
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#97818 May 2, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text> He never came out and congratulated Tim Tebow for taking a courageos pro life stance .
Just give them a Trayon Martin or a Sandra Fluke story and they are in front of the cameras right away.
The more perverted society is, the more pleased obama is. He is controlling this nations morality .
angry and crazy. would it help if I told
you it's a dream? you don't accept reality.
your old grandpa's way of thinking is out.
We the people have chosen.
Tree Fingers

Bowling Green, KY

#97819 May 2, 2013
China Moves Against The Dollar

http://youtu.be/e4f2mgj4UT0

China has just made several moves against the U.S. dollar, and currency wars with the U.S. have a way of turning into real wars.
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#97820 May 2, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Like "Impeach Oblamer" said. You are soooooooooo smart. You can diagnose people you have never met. Must have went to same school the oblamer attended. Bet you got a birth certificate too.
yep!!! That'd be right.

Got skills in that area.
its all about me

Indianapolis, IN

#97821 May 2, 2013
Hey
Syl

Ashland, KY

#97823 May 2, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
out of touch reality
Why, of course not, girl friend. I will let 'em hang their selves, like they are doing along with the rest of us.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#97824 May 2, 2013
James Madison defined who America seeked to be citizens among us along with some words of wisdom:

When we are considering the advantages that may result from an easy mode of naturalization, we ought also to consider the cautions necessary to guard against abuse. It is no doubt very desirable that we should hold out as many inducements as possible for the worthy part of mankind to come and settle amongst us, and throw their fortunes into a common lot with ours. But why is this desirable? Not merely to swell the catalogue of people. No, sir, it is to increase the wealth and strength of the community; and those who acquire the rights of citizenship, without adding to the strength or wealth of the community are not the people we are in want of.[7]
----------
And our government wants to legalize 12,000,000+ illegal aliens (criminals), just for votes.
Bet Jimmy is rolling in his grave!!!
Syl

Ashland, KY

#97825 May 2, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> yep!!! That'd be right.
Got skills in that area.
You mean getting a birth certificate?
Syl

Ashland, KY

#97826 May 2, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> angry and crazy. would it help if I told
you it's a dream? you don't accept reality.
your old grandpa's way of thinking is out.
We the people have chosen.
I don't accept this crap , and you will be sorry you did. I wish you could think past you nose and see whats happening to you, your whole world.
It's going to be bad for you when you see the light and say, t"hose people were right about everything and I was to dumb to see what was coming.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#97827 May 2, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
James Madison defined who America seeked to be citizens among us along with some words of wisdom:
When we are considering the advantages that may result from an easy mode of naturalization, we ought also to consider the cautions necessary to guard against abuse. It is no doubt very desirable that we should hold out as many inducements as possible for the worthy part of mankind to come and settle amongst us, and throw their fortunes into a common lot with ours. But why is this desirable? Not merely to swell the catalogue of people. No, sir, it is to increase the wealth and strength of the community; and those who acquire the rights of citizenship, without adding to the strength or wealth of the community are not the people we are in want of.[7]
----------
And our government wants to legalize 12,000,000+ illegal aliens (criminals), just for votes.
Bet Jimmy is rolling in his grave!!!
Wonder what obamas plans are after he gets their votes and he doesn't need them any more? It would be too dangerous to kick them out after he gets them here and can't keep supporting them. I wouldn't want to be Obama having a bunch of criminals ticked at me. No wonder he wants guns banned.
FED UP American

Danville, KY

#97828 May 2, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> his daughter is married. she wasn't
raped or molested. let some some freak rape
you offsprings. yo azz be running to the clinic.
My "offspring" KNOW to "try and STAY OUT" of those situations!
I'm over FIFTY years old and
NEVER
been raped!

Same with lots of MY friends and family!
I do NOT KNOW anyone personally that has been!
Believe ME! I know lots of people!

That doesn't happen if you take PREVENTIVE measure!
It mostly happens to DUMBAzzes ...

HARSH I know
BUT
.
.
.
TRUE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i would really like to find becky. she is a tru... 25 min johntruckdriver 1
ralph smith 31 min jerri 5
New romeo's restaurant 59 min Know them 55
Fed up! 1 hr Working Poor 6
Stacy keys and Pablo from 2 Amigos 2 hr Milo 1
Romeo's Italian Resturant 8 hr Harlan 26
knox county detention center 9 hr lollol 32
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]