'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
86,361 - 86,380 of 149,726 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA 2X WINNER, MY MAN.
HATERS READ IT AND WEEP!!!
Oh yeah, what did he win? 4 more years to get us deeper in debt? 4 more years to bring millions more to the poverty level? 4 more years to close Gitmo? 4 more years to cut our National debt in half? lmao 4 more years to add 1 trillion dollars a year to our National Debt as he cuts our National Debt in half? LMMFAO 4 more years to read the Obamacare law and still force it on us peon citizens as he and his family keep their Cadillac health insurance and opt out of Obamacare? 4 more years to add another 20 million people to government food stamp rations? 4 more years of high unemployment? 4 more years of high energy prices? 4 more years to support green companies with billions of tax dollars only to watch them fail? 4 more years to investigate and arrest someone for Benghazi? 4 more years to stay quiet about the death of Brian Terry with guns that were supplied by the WH to Mexico? 4 more years to sue other States in the United States of America supported by the Mexican president? 4 more years to apologize to other countries that America even exists? 4 more years to explain away terrorist acts as drive-by shootings and workplace violence? 4 more years to use a crisis for a gun grab against law abiding citizens? 4 more years of vacations and golfing being his number one priority? 4 more years of blaming Bush and Reagan and Fox News and republicans and God and lazy Americans (his words)for his many, many failures? 4 more years of nonstop campaigning for his partners in crime for the midterm elections? 4 more years of inflicting as much pain as possible on citizens and blaming the republicans for "HIS" sequestration brain fart? 4 more years of partying with 1%er Hollywood stars and rappers while forcing American citizens to cut back and budget while he has a blank check thanks to Harry Reid?

Your abnormal widespread span of stupidity is showing.

There's plenty more but I'm tired of typing but you get my point even tho you can't admit it. Shhhh...things of which you brainwashed morons are not allowed to speak. lol
demonicRats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

why are democrats so freaking stoopid

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

NBC Cancels Radical Left Wing “The Chris Matthews Show”

Looks as though Obama's main cheerleader and part time leg humper is just as disgusting to NBC these days!
demoncRats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

i guess little chrissys mangina isn't tingling tohahahahahahahaha
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
I "hope & pray" this isn't true!
BUT ...
It's DAMN close.
The End of the United States
By Stephen Pidgeon
April 30, 2013
The fifty-state union is over. Nothing remains but a criminal mafia pretending to hold office, stealing every last aspect of wealth they can identify in order to accomplish three things: 1) make payment to the banksters who have paid their bribes; 2) secure payment to themselves to ensure their own comfort; and 3) secure enough means to keep the mafia working (i.e., paying the utilities for the capitol building).
MORE:
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/04/...
WE "need " God back in our daily lives!
The US never has been and never will be a Christian Nation you insane pos.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
NBC Cancels Radical Left Wing “The Chris Matthews Show”
Looks as though Obama's main cheerleader and part time leg humper is just as disgusting to NBC these days!
Why did the President win in a Landslide again you ignorant pos?

Tell us.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Media Matters VP thanks fan for offering to ‘blow’ him for anti-Glenn Beck campaign
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/30/media-matte...
george soro's co.
BUT not the "whole" problem ...
Interesting news ...
http://www.glennbeck.com/
Get a job you deadbeat pos.
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The US never has been and never will be a Christian Nation you insane pos.
But it's going to be a Muslim Nation and American pricks like you will be neutered.[ that's the only good thing that will come out of it] American Women will wear black burkas and cover every inch of their bodies and if raped or accused of infidelity , will be be stoned to death because they are no longer fit for the Muslim men to have sex with..
Nice new "One World Order" , you idiots are going to get,isn't it?
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Get a job you deadbeat pos.
We better get two or three jobs if we going to have to keep up POS like you.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
But it's going to be a Muslim Nation and American pricks like you will be neutered.[ that's the only good thing that will come out of it] American Women will wear black burkas and cover every inch of their bodies and if raped or accused of infidelity , will be be stoned to death because they are no longer fit for the Muslim men to have sex with..
Nice new "One World Order" , you idiots are going to get,isn't it?
You gd Liar, you are a scared little pos.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Why did the President win in a Landslide again you ignorant pos?
Tell us.
Because of this!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/
just a thought

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Obama admits to knowing more about a gay basketball player "coming out" than about survivors of Benghazi wanting to "come out" but are being threatened by his administration. If that is not proof of what a complete idiot puppet this man is then I don't know what it would take to wake people up. He is the president and admits to being his clueless, and even called for a press conference to show his lack of knowledge of important issues, or anything "presidential". But he knows Hollywood and gays!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Why did the President win in a Landslide again you ignorant pos?
Tell us.
The "ONLY" landslide was the ton of stupid that fell on YOU!

LET explain Population, voters, and recent election:

Current USA population 311,591,917 PLUS @12 to 15 million illegal aliens (*read as "undocumented Democrat voters").
With this base line, and armed with the exit-poll data, we can get a pretty good estimate of how many whites, blacks, and Latinos cast ballots in both 2008 and 2012. Assuming the 72/13/10/5 percentage split described above for 2012, that would equate to about 91.6 million votes cast by whites, 16.6 million by blacks, 12.7 million by Latinos, with the balance of 6.3 million votes spread among other groups.

Compare this with 2008, when the numbers were 98.6 million whites, 16.3 million blacks, 11 million Latinos, and 5.9 million from other groups.

In other words, if our underlying assumption -- that there are 7 million votes outstanding -- is correct, then the African-American vote only increased by about 300,000 votes, or 0.2 percent, from 2008 to 2012. The Latino vote increased by a healthier 1.7 million votes, while the “other” category increased by about 470,000 votes.

This is nothing to sneeze at, but in terms of the effect on the electorate, it is dwarfed by the decline in the number of whites. Again, if our assumption about the total number of votes cast is correct, almost 7 million fewer whites voted in 2012 than in 2008. This isn’t readily explainable by demographic shifts either; although whites are declining as a share of the voting-age population, their raw numbers are not.
Add to all this @7.5 million illegal voters who vote Democrat and it STILL isn't a "Landslide"!
week thinking fool!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
The "ONLY" landslide was the ton of stupid that fell on YOU!
LET explain Population, voters, and recent election:
Current USA population 311,591,917 PLUS @12 to 15 million illegal aliens (*read as "undocumented Democrat voters").
With this base line, and armed with the exit-poll data, we can get a pretty good estimate of how many whites, blacks, and Latinos cast ballots in both 2008 and 2012. Assuming the 72/13/10/5 percentage split described above for 2012, that would equate to about 91.6 million votes cast by whites, 16.6 million by blacks, 12.7 million by Latinos, with the balance of 6.3 million votes spread among other groups.
Compare this with 2008, when the numbers were 98.6 million whites, 16.3 million blacks, 11 million Latinos, and 5.9 million from other groups.
In other words, if our underlying assumption -- that there are 7 million votes outstanding -- is correct, then the African-American vote only increased by about 300,000 votes, or 0.2 percent, from 2008 to 2012. The Latino vote increased by a healthier 1.7 million votes, while the “other” category increased by about 470,000 votes.
This is nothing to sneeze at, but in terms of the effect on the electorate, it is dwarfed by the decline in the number of whites. Again, if our assumption about the total number of votes cast is correct, almost 7 million fewer whites voted in 2012 than in 2008. This isn’t readily explainable by demographic shifts either; although whites are declining as a share of the voting-age population, their raw numbers are not.
Add to all this @7.5 million illegal voters who vote Democrat and it STILL isn't a "Landslide"!
week thinking fool!
Let me explain Stupid.........330 Electoral Votes.

You dumbass.
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You gd Liar, you are a scared little pos.
I might be scared [for this country, and I might be little, but I listen to the news and know whats going on . If you ever watched any news,you would know [your god obama ] lies like a rug. Just your kind of pople, because you have a lot in common. I tell the truth and unlike you I
have something to say. You are a impotent one liner dipstick. Notice I did not capitalize god or obama this time.
You are the scared pos. You would never call people such names to their face or reveal who you are. You would get stuffing beat out of you and you know it.
Jibber Jabber

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

turtle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Let me explain Stupid.........330 Electoral Votes.
You dumbass.
Fraud is FRAUD!
Eat some!

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2686661/

metaphorically speaking of course.
Crazy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

You all are effin crazy
HA HA

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

dont forgot to always vote democrat !
lets finally take this country over ,
remember -
its may day !
international communism lives and prospers in America !
Please

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
kenfra bimgham smith 15 min old friend 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Curious 130,202
Debate: Ferguson - Barbourville, KY 1 hr Brain dead 6
puppet masters of knox co. who are they? 1 hr Brain dead 8
Ronald Stevenson 1 hr stephanie 24
Sheriff deputies 2 hr married women 15
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 7 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,588
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Knox County was issued at August 20 at 4:00PM EDT