'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,317)

Showing posts 86,321 - 86,340 of144,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to let that one slide...for John Lee Hooker (hehe)
That was directed at wtf, for his usual "less than adequate commentary".

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Fox News wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been disappointed in Fox News lately. Unless I've missed it, I haven't heard a word about the evil baby killer, DR Gosnell on the Fox morning news, The 6am to 9am show. Any body else hear anything about that story on Fox?
It has been on there for at least a week. I believe it was O'Reilly who had a special on it last night.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so wrong. The majority of idiots agree with the liberals because it is Hollywood cool. People (especially young people) do anything their Hollywood idols tell them to do so they will be cool too. P Diddy told the young crowd to vote for Obama and be cool like their rapper idol. They came out in record numbers the first time to vote for Obama. They had no clue what this man was capable of, what his policies were or how many lies he was telling. They didn't care. They were now cool like their Hollywood idols. It was the same with NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN and MSNBC. They wouldn't get the perks and the interviews if they went against Obama and the liberal crowd. Hollywood stars have been blacklisted and shunned because they didn't support Obama.
Our youth are being indoctrinated in liberal Colleges and liberal public schools. The unions protect these liberal idiots. You can wear a t-shirt to school supporting gays but you can't wear a t-shirt with the American flag on it because according to the liberal idiots in the United States of America...you might offend a person who is here illegally and is a criminal. You have a government that assures these kids that they are victims of everything. You have a president that calls Americans lazy yet he institutes all these laws that allow them to be lazy and live off of the government. He needed the votes very badly, didn't he? He blames the citizens and then turns around and enables them to do what he blames them for.
Obama and Pelosi and Reid praised the street shitters (OWS protesters) for taking a stand against Wall Street and convinced them that Wall Street was to blame for everything they couldn't blame on Bush or Reagan. Those dumb asses slept in the parks and shit in the streets and when asked why they were protesting Wall Street...none of them knew why other than the democrats said that Wall Street was greedy and bad. In the meantime Obama took a record amount of dollars from mean ole Wall Street during his campaign. Obama has hired/appointed many ex Wall Street greedy bad employees to his staff. Huh? Whut? WTF? Jack Lew who was just promoted by Obama used to work at Wall Street. He made millions of dollars betting that Americans couldn't make their mortgage payments. Obama bailed out Lew's company of which Jack Lew took millions of those bailout (citizens) dollars as a bonus, quit Wall Street and started working for Obama.
Now all the liberal idiots are offended because there is a billboard sign up in Colorado that shows Native Americans with the caption...Turn in your arms your government will protect you. The headlines on the internet and the newspapers are that Americans are offended by the sign. Yet if you look closely all the posts people were posting were actually for the sign and agreed with the sign. Where are all these Americans that are reported to be so offended by the truth? Maybe the dumb asses of OWS will take up the cause for Obama since their last demonstrations turned out so well for the liberals.
What is the address of the rock you have been living under? Avoid the truth much? lol
Excellent post!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember that FOX has more viewers than any other cable station. They provide the best coverage of issues.
"Stomped"? 49% of the voters did not vote for Obama. I do not consider that "stomped".
Don't forget...that of the people "that voted" not much compared to other countries! and then there were peculiarities like these:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/

No rules of probability can duplicate these "anomalies"!

Occam's Razor leads me to believe the most obvious answer is the correct answer...massive organized fraud!

and then; http://www.yorkdispatch.com/ci_21938702/phill...

and: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/11/shock...

Nothing to see here folks, moveon.org along!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

joe wrote:
The press favors the liberals because of the outrageous retoric of the gop, educated people arent going to buy there bs. The american people have caught on in a huge way. The gop uses issues like gay marriage,gun control,and abortion to get people to vote against there own economic interests, all in the name of god, when anyone with any sense knows all they care about is making there fat cat friends happy. <quoted text>
The "press" is to report the FACTS and not be BIASED, but it has been proven they are.
----------

The authors concluded that journalists' coverage of controversial issues reflected their own attitudes, and the predominance of political liberals in newsrooms therefore pushed news coverage in a liberal direction. They presented this tilt as a mostly unconscious process of like-minded individuals projecting their shared assumptions onto their interpretations of reality.
In a survey conducted by the American Society of Newspaper Editors in 1997, 61% of reporters stated that they were members of or shared the beliefs of the Democratic Party. Only 15% say their beliefs were best represented by the Republican Party.[24] This leaves 24% undecided or independent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_bias_in_th ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

joe wrote:
Could you have looked those Newtown parents in the eyes and then killed the background checks bill, all in the name of profit.
Yes I could. A background check would not have had any affect on the Newtown shootings.

When a gun law is proposed which addresses the real issue of mental illness, I will gladly support it. Passing gun laws just to pat one another on the back when they do nothing to address the real issue is of no real consequence.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget...that of the people "that voted" not much compared to other countries! and then there were peculiarities like these:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/
No rules of probability can duplicate these "anomalies"!
Occam's Razor leads me to believe the most obvious answer is the correct answer...massive organized fraud!
and then; http://www.yorkdispatch.com/ci_21938702/phill...
and: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/11/shock...
Nothing to see here folks, moveon.org along!
Agreed! Thanks for the additional information.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"Been to the Whitehouse"?
MSNBC tell you that?
He is part of the Chicago Gang now!
In February 2009, Immelt was appointed as a member to the President's Economic Recovery Advisory Board to provide the president and his administration with advice and counsel in fixing America's economic downturn.[15] When President Obama chose to put Jeffrey Immelt at the head of the Economic Advisory Board, he felt that Immelt had attributions in knowing what would help the global economy. Obama has reported that Immelt has emerged as one of his top economic advisors in regards to trying to rebuild America's economy.[16]
On January 21, 2011, President Obama announced Immelt's appointment as chairman of his outside panel of economic advisers, succeeding former Federal Reserve chairman Paul Volcker.
The New York Times reported that Obama's appointment of Immelt was "another strong signal that he intends to make the White House more business-friendly.
Immelt will retain his post at GE while becoming "chairman of the Council on Jobs and Competitiveness", a newly named panel that President Obama is creating by executive order."Despite this, in July 2011 Immelt's General Electric announced that it is in the process of relocating its X-ray division from Wisconsin to China. Immelt had previously referred to China as GE's "second home market".
Great response!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
There is much more about Benghazi and it will eventually come out.
It's dribbling out a lil at a time.

FEAR is the obot's way! CONTROL
Keep them in fear of the thugs!

THAT IS NO WAY TO LIVE ... in America!

Obama Administration Threatens Benghazi Whistleblowers…..

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/04/3...
Fox News

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been on there for at least a week. I believe it was O'Reilly who had a special on it last night.
thanks.I rarely get to watch after the morning show. I'm glad they had it on.I was afraid they were getting soft.
Today on Faux

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Notice the theme,in the morning a talking head on faux will say something incredibly racist or false, By evening it's become a stone cold fact. They call them talking points. Handed down from upper management. Faux is owned by a Saudi prince and a old America hating Australian billionaire determined to bring down the U.S. from the inside by dividing it's people.

Your World Also Hypes Phony Claim That Obama Offering Food Stamps To ‘Illegals’

Bill O'Reilly Pimps Bogus Lila Rose Video To Solicit Donations For 'Live Action'

Sean Hannity:'Lawless' Obama Administration Encourages 'Illegals' To Apply For Food Stamps

Van Susteren And Allen West Suggest Welfare Recipients Are Terrorists

Fox To Glenn Beck: You Left To Save Your Ass, Not Your Soul

Fox & Friends & Stuart Varney Promote Lie: "Illegals" Get Food Stamps In Exchange For Voting Democratic

Judge Jeanine Pirro Demands We Shred The Constitution Over Boston Bombing

Fox & Friends Guest Robert Davi Endorses Racial Slurs, Sexism, Amos & Andy!

Megyn Kelly Hypocrisy Watch: Tsarnaev Welfare Records Vs. Joe The Plumber's
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

ALSO on FOX!
``````````

Liberal Frustrations Grow after 100 Days of Obama 2.0

“We are writing to express our deep concern about the nation’s corrupt campaign finance system and about your failure, to date, as President to provide meaningful leadership or take effective action to solve this fundamental problem facing our democracy.”
-- Letter to President Obama from a coalition of liberal groups calling for more regulation of political donations and spending

And Now, A Word From Charles

“If you blow a whistle against a Bush or Reagan, you become a national hero on TV. If you blow it against Obama, you get into a cone of silence except here and in other extremely select media outlets.”

-- Charles Krauthammer on “Special Report with Bret Baier.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/30/li...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed! Thanks for the additional information.
You are quite welcome.
Just a little polish to shine a great presentation!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Or...maybe AL sounds like Judge Janine Pirro?
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2335248124001/judg...
Ladys play hardball!
AMEN! Ari ... A~M~E~N
Just got around to watching THIS!

THAT IS "exactly" HOW I FEEL!

Could not have SAID it better myself ...

It's as tho she has been reading THIS board and got my "thoughts & ideas" ...

WHERE these "dumchits" can't!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

I'm gonna USE that ...
and SPREAD it around!

~-~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN! Ari ... A~M~E~N
Just got around to watching THIS!
THAT IS "exactly" HOW I FEEL!
Could not have SAID it better myself ...
It's as tho she has been reading THIS board and got my "thoughts & ideas" ...
WHERE these "dumchits" can't!
If she had a Southern accent!

lol!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Today on Faux wrote:
Notice the theme,in the morning a talking head on faux will say something incredibly racist or false, By evening it's become a stone cold fact. They call them talking points. Handed down from upper management. Faux is owned by a Saudi prince and a old America hating Australian billionaire determined to bring down the U.S. from the inside by dividing it's people.
Bill O'Reilly Pimps Bogus Lila Rose Video To Solicit Donations For 'Live Action'
Sean Hannity:'Lawless' Obama Administration Encourages 'Illegals' To Apply For Food Stamps
Fox & Friends & Stuart Varney Promote Lie: "Illegals" Get Food Stamps In Exchange For Voting Democratic
Glad you watch it like millions of others.

----------
Fox News continued its dominant hold of the leaderboard in the first quarter of 2013, marking 45 consecutive quarters as the highest-rated cable news network. But like CNN and MSNBC, Fox News is down for the quarter.
The network has been the highest-rated cable news network in Total Viewers for 135 months straight.
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/q1-2013
Reality

Waddy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Obama===Guns:

If there's a step we can take to give to save even one child, we should take that step.

Obama====Abortion:

Never mind.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If she had a Southern accent!
lol!
Yeah ... ;~)
and as "Fed uP" as I am ...
It would have been a WHOLE LOT "louder" ...

When I'm "perturbed" my voices RISES "considerably!"

That is WHY I use the lil " ... "
To GET my point ACROSS!

That is MY 'tone!'

:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Today on Faux wrote:
It is "documented, and verified by U.S. Department of Agriculture":
The USDA has an ongoing partnership with the Mexican Government as part of a campaign to increase food stamp enrollment among both citizen and non-citizen immigrants, including those who may only reside in the country part-time. My Budget Committee staff recently asked USDA’s Food and Nutrition Service to furnish materials relating to this partnership and the expenditure of taxpayer dollars, such as SNAP literature that is being distributed through Mexican consular offices. Despite these requests, that material has not been provided.
USDA has an agreement with Mexico to promote American food assistance programs, including food stamps, among Mexican Americans, Mexican nationals and migrant communities in America.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 86,321 - 86,340 of144,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Khatru 127,814
weed eating 17 min gator hunter 16
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 23 min billy 370
Melissa Collett (May '12) 35 min lol at your face 47
dead beaty daddy ELIJAH MESSER 1 hr nothing new 2
New mayor and City council raise waterpark ... 1 hr Omg 15
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 2 hr 75 Scorpio 3,734
KC Basketball Coach 4 hr breaking news 49
•••