'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Crazy

United States

#97684 May 1, 2013
You all are effin crazy
HA HA

AOL

#97685 May 1, 2013
dont forgot to always vote democrat !
lets finally take this country over ,
remember -
its may day !
international communism lives and prospers in America !
Please

United States

#97686 May 1, 2013
Crazy.
just a thought

Coffeyville, KS

#97687 May 1, 2013
jProgressives took "crazy" to "ludicris speed" back in 2008!

Since: Dec 11

#97688 May 1, 2013
Octo-Dummies for Amnesty!
Only the first 151 pages of the 844-page Senate immigration bill deal with border security and a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants.
Shockingly, the Gang of Eight ó four Republican and four Democratic U.S. senators ó say they donít know how much their bill will increase immigration. Proposing a law without knowing its impact is whacky. Itís amateur hour.
The Muslim parents (one of them apparently radicalized) of the Boston Marathon bombers came from Chechnya on tourist visas and sought asylum. Before them, in 1993 a Pakistani asylum seeker, Ramzi Yousef, bombed the World Trade Center. Another Pakistani asylum seeker, Mir Aimal Kansi, gunned down two CIA agents in Virginia.
Crazy

United States

#97689 May 1, 2013
Scary
Syl

Ashland, KY

#97690 May 1, 2013
HA HA wrote:
remember -
its may day !
Sure, and soon we won't have to vote at all to keep dictators in power. Dictators just have a thing about letting you have vote in whether they stay in power or not. The thing about dictators is they can control everything you do. When they say "shit" you automatically "squat" , go to prison or die. Under a communist rule no matter what you do for a living,[you will work if you are at all able, even if you have cancer,] you get the same amount of pay as everyone else gets. Doctors, lawyers, ditch diggers. Everyone equal, except the dictators and their relatives. You will work for them, they will own you.
When a dictator dies,[if you want a extra can of beans for your family,] you stand in the street and wail, beat your chest with your fist and cry, fall down on your hands and knees showing how you're grieving for your beloved dictator for all the world to see on the news.[even though you wish they all would die]

I hope you enjoy the bed you'r making, your going to have to sleep in it for a long time to come.maybe the rest of your life.

Since: Dec 11

#97691 May 1, 2013
Crazy wrote:
Scary
If uninformed voters keep voting Democrat it will get a lot more SCARY! LAME STREAM MEDIA IS out to bury this country!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97692 May 1, 2013
liberals "lie & cheat"
AND
make up excuses.

It's their nature ...

For anyone to 'tolerate' such wrongness ...
is of evil ...

satan rules them.
lol

Sandy, UT

#97693 May 1, 2013
hihi
lol

Sandy, UT

#97694 May 1, 2013
ijij
soniya narayan

Ashburn, VA

#97696 May 1, 2013
hiiii shemales
David

Ashland, KY

#97700 May 1, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, and soon we won't have to vote at all to keep dictators in power. Dictators just have a thing about letting you have vote in whether they stay in power or not. The thing about dictators is they can control everything you do. When they say "shit" you automatically "squat" , go to prison or die. Under a communist rule no matter what you do for a living,[you will work if you are at all able, even if you have cancer,] you get the same amount of pay as everyone else gets. Doctors, lawyers, ditch diggers. Everyone equal, except the dictators and their relatives. You will work for them, they will own you.
When a dictator dies,[if you want a extra can of beans for your family,] you stand in the street and wail, beat your chest with your fist and cry, fall down on your hands and knees showing how you're grieving for your beloved dictator for all the world to see on the news.[even though you wish they all would die]
I hope you enjoy the bed you'r making, your going to have to sleep in it for a long time to come.maybe the rest of your life.
I'm sure God was talking about what would be going on in the world and The One World Government when he said the time would come where we would work all day for a loaf of bread to feed our family's. Other communist countries where the poorest are suffering the same now. Only the rich will have enough food and healthcare and have very good lives. The poor will not able to own property,[maybe bicycles] but the poor will have to slave to supply the rulers their creature comforts .

“christen denier”

Since: Apr 13

...but love commits

#97701 May 1, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I know! That is why liberals watch CNN and MSNBC. I have heard they are both hilarious!
i agree, other side of the same coin
Judi

Ashland, KY

#97702 May 1, 2013
HA HA wrote:
remember -
its may day !
It burns my rear end to hear such stupid trash talk.
What the hell is my husband and other brave men and women doing risking their lives for the likes of some of you brainless cowardly twits . They are fighting so you can remain free. The way real men and women have fought for freedom in America threw out history so the rest of us can live in peace free from fear.
Some of you aren't worth one hair on their heads, but they are dying for you every day and
coming home in body bags and some come home with body parts missing, never to be the same again.
You are here running your big stupid mouths for a man who hates our country and is trying every way to ruin it, but you aren't there fighting for anything worth while.
Well, I guess you are fighting for something and that's making a living without working for it. Leeches sucking the blood of others.
I just hope someone like you comes in my face and says something stupid . So help me , I will put my fist in your big f ing mouth.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#97703 May 1, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
But it's going to be a Muslim Nation and American pricks like you will be neutered.[ that's the only good thing that will come out of it] American Women will wear black burkas and cover every inch of their bodies and if raped or accused of infidelity , will be be stoned to death because they are no longer fit for the Muslim men to have sex with..
Nice new "One World Order" , you idiots are going to get,isn't it?
Here's the problem with all you conspiracy FrightWing nuts case. There are elections every 4 and 6 years in America. Tell us how anyone is coming into office and change America in 4 years from a democracy to something else in such a short time.
Here's what will happen in Jan. 2017. New president will be sworn into office and Obama will be just like all past presidents. You FearMongers need mental help.
P.S. for conspiracy nuts. Who was the first and only US President to ever use the words New World Order?
George H. W. Bush Calls for the NEW WORLD ORDER

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#97704 May 1, 2013
Judi wrote:
<quoted text>
It burns my rear end to hear such stupid trash talk.
What the hell is my husband and other brave men and women doing risking their lives for the likes of some of you brainless cowardly twits . They are fighting so you can remain free. The way real men and women have fought for freedom in America threw out history so the rest of us can live in peace free from fear.
Some of you aren't worth one hair on their heads, but they are dying for you every day and
coming home in body bags and some come home with body parts missing, never to be the same again.
You are here running your big stupid mouths for a man who hates our country and is trying every way to ruin it, but you aren't there fighting for anything worth while.
Well, I guess you are fighting for something and that's making a living without working for it. Leeches sucking the blood of others.
I just hope someone like you comes in my face and says something stupid . So help me , I will put my fist in your big f ing mouth.
Exactly which part of the war in Iraq and Afghanistan is keeping America free? Of the 33 nations the US has bombed and/or invaded since 1949, which one of these were for the freedom of America?
Reality

Waddy, KY

#97705 May 1, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You are a lying POS. These words were NEVER said from Obama. This email bullshit has been out on Repubs emails for years now. Obama NEVER said this and it is NOT in his book. You are a lying POS or a dumbass to stupid to look it up for yourself.
You post on the assumption I care.
Reality

Waddy, KY

#97706 May 1, 2013
Kentucky Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
I would much rather be associated with a retarded Kentuckian than any of you retarded idiots in Californification!
AMEN to that.
Reality

Waddy, KY

#97707 May 1, 2013
circling the sewer wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Not only has GE not paid any corporate taxes in the last few years they also received billions in tax payer money from Obama. Immelt has been to the White House more times than the crazy, warped VP Biden since Obama has been president.
Reid and Pelosi claimed that Romney paid no taxes (which they were both outed as liars on that so-called fact) and they also claimed that Romney had all these secret offshore accounts. Well, lo and behold, it was proven that Pelosi has offshore accounts and makes at least a million dollars a year overseas and she keeps that money overseas.
Pelosi was the head nut in charge of pushing Obama/Pelosi healthcare down our throats yet just a few weeks ago she tried to get her low-paid staff exempted from Obamacare because it would put a hardship on them (money-wise) and they would quit working for her and go get a real job so as to hopefully afford all of Pelosi's and Obama's and Reid's healthcare penalties and fines and taxes they have forced on the rest of America's citizens.
I kept waiting during the debates for someone to bring up the taxes Obama paid---18%.

No one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To the Garland family 33 min uhhh 2
it should be against the law for a woman to drive 35 min common sense 4
Need food badly 37 min Need food badly 33
Rats?? just wondering 2 hr Snuffleupagu 5
kids free glasses and hearing checked 2 hr aaa 8
truck payments 2 hr Get a life 13
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr spaceship 131,867
Porsche mills 8 hr Info 21
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51

Child Abduction Emergency for Knox County was issued at December 18 at 6:35PM EST

Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:00AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars
Bleacher Report10:57 AM
After 13 Games on the Bench, Browns Need to Show Patience with Johnny Manziel
Bleacher Report11:59 AM
Jaguars Break Their Underdog Streak
NBC Sports12:40 PM
George Iloka: We can't do what we did last week and apply it to Peyton Manning
NBC Sports 1:09 PM
A.J. Green out sick on Thursday