'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Dec 11

#97677 May 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Why did the President win in a Landslide again you ignorant pos?
Tell us.
Because of this!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/
just a thought

Coffeyville, KS

#97678 May 1, 2013
Obama admits to knowing more about a gay basketball player "coming out" than about survivors of Benghazi wanting to "come out" but are being threatened by his administration. If that is not proof of what a complete idiot puppet this man is then I don't know what it would take to wake people up. He is the president and admits to being his clueless, and even called for a press conference to show his lack of knowledge of important issues, or anything "presidential". But he knows Hollywood and gays!!!

#97679 May 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Why did the President win in a Landslide again you ignorant pos?
Tell us.
The "ONLY" landslide was the ton of stupid that fell on YOU!

LET explain Population, voters, and recent election:

Current USA population 311,591,917 PLUS @12 to 15 million illegal aliens (*read as "undocumented Democrat voters").
With this base line, and armed with the exit-poll data, we can get a pretty good estimate of how many whites, blacks, and Latinos cast ballots in both 2008 and 2012. Assuming the 72/13/10/5 percentage split described above for 2012, that would equate to about 91.6 million votes cast by whites, 16.6 million by blacks, 12.7 million by Latinos, with the balance of 6.3 million votes spread among other groups.

Compare this with 2008, when the numbers were 98.6 million whites, 16.3 million blacks, 11 million Latinos, and 5.9 million from other groups.

In other words, if our underlying assumption -- that there are 7 million votes outstanding -- is correct, then the African-American vote only increased by about 300,000 votes, or 0.2 percent, from 2008 to 2012. The Latino vote increased by a healthier 1.7 million votes, while the “other” category increased by about 470,000 votes.

This is nothing to sneeze at, but in terms of the effect on the electorate, it is dwarfed by the decline in the number of whites. Again, if our assumption about the total number of votes cast is correct, almost 7 million fewer whites voted in 2012 than in 2008. This isn’t readily explainable by demographic shifts either; although whites are declining as a share of the voting-age population, their raw numbers are not.
Add to all this @7.5 million illegal voters who vote Democrat and it STILL isn't a "Landslide"!
week thinking fool!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#97680 May 1, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
The "ONLY" landslide was the ton of stupid that fell on YOU!
LET explain Population, voters, and recent election:
Current USA population 311,591,917 PLUS @12 to 15 million illegal aliens (*read as "undocumented Democrat voters").
With this base line, and armed with the exit-poll data, we can get a pretty good estimate of how many whites, blacks, and Latinos cast ballots in both 2008 and 2012. Assuming the 72/13/10/5 percentage split described above for 2012, that would equate to about 91.6 million votes cast by whites, 16.6 million by blacks, 12.7 million by Latinos, with the balance of 6.3 million votes spread among other groups.
Compare this with 2008, when the numbers were 98.6 million whites, 16.3 million blacks, 11 million Latinos, and 5.9 million from other groups.
In other words, if our underlying assumption -- that there are 7 million votes outstanding -- is correct, then the African-American vote only increased by about 300,000 votes, or 0.2 percent, from 2008 to 2012. The Latino vote increased by a healthier 1.7 million votes, while the “other” category increased by about 470,000 votes.
This is nothing to sneeze at, but in terms of the effect on the electorate, it is dwarfed by the decline in the number of whites. Again, if our assumption about the total number of votes cast is correct, almost 7 million fewer whites voted in 2012 than in 2008. This isn’t readily explainable by demographic shifts either; although whites are declining as a share of the voting-age population, their raw numbers are not.
Add to all this @7.5 million illegal voters who vote Democrat and it STILL isn't a "Landslide"!
week thinking fool!
Let me explain Stupid.........330 Electoral Votes.

You dumbass.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#97681 May 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You gd Liar, you are a scared little pos.
I might be scared [for this country, and I might be little, but I listen to the news and know whats going on . If you ever watched any news,you would know [your god obama ] lies like a rug. Just your kind of pople, because you have a lot in common. I tell the truth and unlike you I
have something to say. You are a impotent one liner dipstick. Notice I did not capitalize god or obama this time.
You are the scared pos. You would never call people such names to their face or reveal who you are. You would get stuffing beat out of you and you know it.
Jibber Jabber

United States

#97682 May 1, 2013
turtle

#97683 May 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Let me explain Stupid.........330 Electoral Votes.
You dumbass.
Fraud is FRAUD!
Eat some!

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2686661/

metaphorically speaking of course.
Crazy

United States

#97684 May 1, 2013
You all are effin crazy
HA HA

AOL

#97685 May 1, 2013
dont forgot to always vote democrat !
lets finally take this country over ,
remember -
its may day !
international communism lives and prospers in America !
Please

United States

#97686 May 1, 2013
Crazy.
just a thought

Coffeyville, KS

#97687 May 1, 2013
jProgressives took "crazy" to "ludicris speed" back in 2008!

#97688 May 1, 2013
Octo-Dummies for Amnesty!
Only the first 151 pages of the 844-page Senate immigration bill deal with border security and a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants.
Shockingly, the Gang of Eight — four Republican and four Democratic U.S. senators — say they don’t know how much their bill will increase immigration. Proposing a law without knowing its impact is whacky. It’s amateur hour.
The Muslim parents (one of them apparently radicalized) of the Boston Marathon bombers came from Chechnya on tourist visas and sought asylum. Before them, in 1993 a Pakistani asylum seeker, Ramzi Yousef, bombed the World Trade Center. Another Pakistani asylum seeker, Mir Aimal Kansi, gunned down two CIA agents in Virginia.
Crazy

United States

#97689 May 1, 2013
Scary
Syl

Ashland, KY

#97690 May 1, 2013
HA HA wrote:
dont forgot to always vote democrat !
lets finally take this country over ,
remember -
its may day !
international communism lives and prospers in America !
Sure, and soon we won't have to vote at all to keep dictators in power. Dictators just have a thing about letting you have vote in whether they stay in power or not. The thing about dictators is they can control everything you do. When they say "shit" you automatically "squat" , go to prison or die. Under a communist rule no matter what you do for a living,[you will work if you are at all able, even if you have cancer,] you get the same amount of pay as everyone else gets. Doctors, lawyers, ditch diggers. Everyone equal, except the dictators and their relatives. You will work for them, they will own you.
When a dictator dies,[if you want a extra can of beans for your family,] you stand in the street and wail, beat your chest with your fist and cry, fall down on your hands and knees showing how you're grieving for your beloved dictator for all the world to see on the news.[even though you wish they all would die]

I hope you enjoy the bed you'r making, your going to have to sleep in it for a long time to come.maybe the rest of your life.

#97691 May 1, 2013
Crazy wrote:
Scary
If uninformed voters keep voting Democrat it will get a lot more SCARY! LAME STREAM MEDIA IS out to bury this country!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97692 May 1, 2013
liberals "lie & cheat"
AND
make up excuses.

It's their nature ...

For anyone to 'tolerate' such wrongness ...
is of evil ...

satan rules them.
lol

Sandy, UT

#97693 May 1, 2013
hihi
lol

Sandy, UT

#97694 May 1, 2013
ijij
soniya narayan

Ashburn, VA

#97696 May 1, 2013
hiiii shemales
David

Ashland, KY

#97700 May 1, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, and soon we won't have to vote at all to keep dictators in power. Dictators just have a thing about letting you have vote in whether they stay in power or not. The thing about dictators is they can control everything you do. When they say "shit" you automatically "squat" , go to prison or die. Under a communist rule no matter what you do for a living,[you will work if you are at all able, even if you have cancer,] you get the same amount of pay as everyone else gets. Doctors, lawyers, ditch diggers. Everyone equal, except the dictators and their relatives. You will work for them, they will own you.
When a dictator dies,[if you want a extra can of beans for your family,] you stand in the street and wail, beat your chest with your fist and cry, fall down on your hands and knees showing how you're grieving for your beloved dictator for all the world to see on the news.[even though you wish they all would die]
I hope you enjoy the bed you'r making, your going to have to sleep in it for a long time to come.maybe the rest of your life.
I'm sure God was talking about what would be going on in the world and The One World Government when he said the time would come where we would work all day for a loaf of bread to feed our family's. Other communist countries where the poorest are suffering the same now. Only the rich will have enough food and healthcare and have very good lives. The poor will not able to own property,[maybe bicycles] but the poor will have to slave to supply the rulers their creature comforts .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who will you vote for as jailer 28 min John 55
Free Goat 44 min hardon 7
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 51 min wondering 4
s.e.k.r.i. 54 min worked there 6
Allen Messer Dying of Lung Cancer? 1 hr LOL 7
Mayor candidate Gary Williams Trash Talking oth... 3 hr Bad choice 36
We need Mike Warren 3 hr voter 24
who got arrested at bville walmart? Tue Ky Resident 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match