'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
86,281 - 86,300 of 151,284 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97583 Apr 30, 2013
joe wrote:
I apologize for my terrible spelling, but at least I can tell when someone is lying to me to benefit themselves and their rich friends. Thanks for the grammar lesson, youre a real sweetheart.
I do NOT have patience for "ignorance"
Regardless of the 'party' it comes from.

Democrats, Libertarians, or Republicans.

EDUCATION is FREE in America!
ALL it takes is the "want to" ... to LEARN!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97584 Apr 30, 2013
Woody wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wrote a book titled: "The Retarded Kentuckian" it's your biography.
It will be in stores June 1.
Look for it in the checkout isle of your favorite Walmart.
Right next to the TV Guide and Weekly Horoscope.
piss off pUnk ...
from

"...The pResident has failed US ... "

Didn't like my comment about living in a RV "ocean side" ... huh?
Instead of NEVER living in a "trailer" ...

Why do't you go on over to the NEW thread with ya dwIdioT friends
They are MORE your style.

:)

Since: Dec 11

#97585 Apr 30, 2013
joe wrote:
<quoted text>Can you explain broad and sweeping?
Certainly; saying "Republicans are Rich Fat Cats" is an example.
Saying "Republicans don't care about poor folks". Saying "Republicans are racist's" is another example (one I see too often).

Obama has been called the best Foodstamp POTUS in history, rightfully so, and now the foodstamp program is like Social Security....running out of funds FAST! At the very least they will have to cut benefits just to keep the program in operation!

The foodstamp (SNAP) program is 50% state funded and 50% Federal funded. At least 7 states now allow beneifits to purchase fast food at restaurants! California even gives benefits to illegal aliens!(by designating them victims of trafficking). THIS CANNOT CONTINUE, if poor people who need the help will be cut in favor of illegals...who else is to blame but democrats?
joe

Pikeville, KY

#97586 Apr 30, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I am by no means "rich", I own all that I have outright (proud of that).
I worked all my life, for everything I own. Conservatives place a high value on truth and honesty (maybe because most of us are Christians, with Christian values). We are "boot strap" people, we don't make excuses for failure...we pull ourselves up by our bootstraps and find a way to succeed. If minimum wage doesn't give you the lifestyle you want go to tech school, community college, In the state of Kentucky a college degree will place you in the top 20% of all job applicants (the higher your degree, the higher you will climb!).
I have a middle class job, Im enrolled in college. I think take a right wing stance on welfare, I believe no one should recieve my tax money to pay for their drugs. I think anyone who recieves welfare should be drug tested and have a plan for an out to that. The only problem is they all have children. I have never recieved welfare as an adult, but as a child I would have starved without it. My mother always had a job and now she is a second grade school teacher and my stepfather is a retired miner, Who made good money. They can barely make ends meat. This is an economic problem that millions of college graduates are facing. Corporate America is pricing them out of the middle class.
joe

Pikeville, KY

#97587 Apr 30, 2013
Joe-smoe who works every day at the gas station 40 hrs a week should be able to live. Right now he cant pay his rent
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#97588 Apr 30, 2013
joe wrote:
The press favors the liberals because of the outrageous retoric of the gop, educated people arent going to buy there bs. The american people have caught on in a huge way. The gop uses issues like gay marriage,gun control,and abortion to get people to vote against there own economic interests, all in the name of god, when anyone with any sense knows all they care about is making there fat cat friends happy. <quoted text>
You are so wrong. The majority of idiots agree with the liberals because it is Hollywood cool. People (especially young people) do anything their Hollywood idols tell them to do so they will be cool too. P Diddy told the young crowd to vote for Obama and be cool like their rapper idol. They came out in record numbers the first time to vote for Obama. They had no clue what this man was capable of, what his policies were or how many lies he was telling. They didn't care. They were now cool like their Hollywood idols. It was the same with NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN and MSNBC. They wouldn't get the perks and the interviews if they went against Obama and the liberal crowd. Hollywood stars have been blacklisted and shunned because they didn't support Obama.

Our youth are being indoctrinated in liberal Colleges and liberal public schools. The unions protect these liberal idiots. You can wear a t-shirt to school supporting gays but you can't wear a t-shirt with the American flag on it because according to the liberal idiots in the United States of America...you might offend a person who is here illegally and is a criminal. You have a government that assures these kids that they are victims of everything. You have a president that calls Americans lazy yet he institutes all these laws that allow them to be lazy and live off of the government. He needed the votes very badly, didn't he? He blames the citizens and then turns around and enables them to do what he blames them for.

Obama and Pelosi and Reid praised the street shitters (OWS protesters) for taking a stand against Wall Street and convinced them that Wall Street was to blame for everything they couldn't blame on Bush or Reagan. Those dumb asses slept in the parks and shit in the streets and when asked why they were protesting Wall Street...none of them knew why other than the democrats said that Wall Street was greedy and bad. In the meantime Obama took a record amount of dollars from mean ole Wall Street during his campaign. Obama has hired/appointed many ex Wall Street greedy bad employees to his staff. Huh? Whut? WTF? Jack Lew who was just promoted by Obama used to work at Wall Street. He made millions of dollars betting that Americans couldn't make their mortgage payments. Obama bailed out Lew's company of which Jack Lew took millions of those bailout (citizens) dollars as a bonus, quit Wall Street and started working for Obama.

Now all the liberal idiots are offended because there is a billboard sign up in Colorado that shows Native Americans with the caption...Turn in your arms your government will protect you. The headlines on the internet and the newspapers are that Americans are offended by the sign. Yet if you look closely all the posts people were posting were actually for the sign and agreed with the sign. Where are all these Americans that are reported to be so offended by the truth? Maybe the dumb asses of OWS will take up the cause for Obama since their last demonstrations turned out so well for the liberals.

What is the address of the rock you have been living under? Avoid the truth much? lol
Woody

Brea, CA

#97589 Apr 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I do NOT have patience for "ignorance"
Regardless of the 'party' it comes from.
Democrats, Libertarians, or Republicans.
EDUCATION is FREE in America!
ALL it takes is the "want to" ... to LEARN!
"I do NOT have patience for "ignorance""
How the hell do you live with yourself?

"EDUCATION is FREE in America!"
That's true, shame it never took on you.
Kentucky Proud

Glasgow, KY

#97590 Apr 30, 2013
Woody wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wrote a book titled: "The Retarded Kentuckian" it's your biography.
It will be in stores June 1.
Look for it in the checkout isle of your favorite Walmart.
Right next to the TV Guide and Weekly Horoscope.
I would much rather be associated with a retarded Kentuckian than any of you retarded idiots in Californification!
Woody

Brea, CA

#97591 Apr 30, 2013
Kentucky Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
I would much rather be associated with a retarded Kentuckian than any of you retarded idiots in Californification!
Whatever floats your canoe Moonie.
Kentucky Proud

Glasgow, KY

#97592 Apr 30, 2013
Woody wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever floats your canoe Moonie.
Whatever gets you thru the nite, brainwashed weakling! LMMFAO
joe

Pikeville, KY

#97593 Apr 30, 2013
Does everyone agree that the trickle down economy is a raging failure to the middle class? Do you think its fair General Electric paid no taxes? Is hoarding half the countries wealth in offshore bank accounts fair? To me its just as irresponsible as giving welfare to people who can work and not making them have an out. Its alright to let the rich have government assistance but not the poor. tax loopholes are the same as welfare, the only differnce is none of them need it, and im not talking about small business like they want you to believe. Im talikng about the top 25 fortune 500 companies who use any tactics possible to increase profits and hoard money in offshore accounts to avoid taxes.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97594 Apr 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so wrong. The majority of idiots agree with the liberals because it is Hollywood cool. People (especially young people) do anything their Hollywood idols tell them to do so they will be cool too. P Diddy told the young crowd to vote for Obama and be cool like their rapper idol. They came out in record numbers the first time to vote for Obama. They had no clue what this man was capable of, what his policies were or how many lies he was telling. They didn't care. They were now cool like their Hollywood idols. It was the same with NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN and MSNBC. They wouldn't get the perks and the interviews if they went against Obama and the liberal crowd. Hollywood stars have been blacklisted and shunned because they didn't support Obama.
Our youth are being indoctrinated in liberal Colleges and liberal public schools. The unions protect these liberal idiots. You can wear a t-shirt to school supporting gays but you can't wear a t-shirt with the American flag on it because according to the liberal idiots in the United States of America...you might offend a person who is here illegally and is a criminal. You have a government that assures these kids that they are victims of everything. You have a president that calls Americans lazy yet he institutes all these laws that allow them to be lazy and live off of the government. He needed the votes very badly, didn't he? He blames the citizens and then turns around and enables them to do what he blames them for.
Obama and Pelosi and Reid praised the street shitters (OWS protesters) for taking a stand against Wall Street and convinced them that Wall Street was to blame for everything they couldn't blame on Bush or Reagan. Those dumb asses slept in the parks and shit in the streets and when asked why they were protesting Wall Street...none of them knew why other than the democrats said that Wall Street was greedy and bad. In the meantime Obama took a record amount of dollars from mean ole Wall Street during his campaign. Obama has hired/appointed many ex Wall Street greedy bad employees to his staff. Huh? Whut? WTF? Jack Lew who was just promoted by Obama used to work at Wall Street. He made millions of dollars betting that Americans couldn't make their mortgage payments. Obama bailed out Lew's company of which Jack Lew took millions of those bailout (citizens) dollars as a bonus, quit Wall Street and started working for Obama.
Now all the liberal idiots are offended because there is a billboard sign up in Colorado that shows Native Americans with the caption...Turn in your arms your government will protect you. The headlines on the internet and the newspapers are that Americans are offended by the sign. Yet if you look closely all the posts people were posting were actually for the sign and agreed with the sign. Where are all these Americans that are reported to be so offended by the truth? Maybe the dumb asses of OWS will take up the cause for Obama since their last demonstrations turned out so well for the liberals.
What is the address of the rock you have been living under? Avoid the truth much? lol
Great POST Glasgow!
Stupid

Bowling Green, KY

#97595 Apr 30, 2013
Well
circling the sewer

Glasgow, KY

#97596 Apr 30, 2013
joe wrote:
Does everyone agree that the trickle down economy is a raging failure to the middle class? Do you think its fair General Electric paid no taxes? Is hoarding half the countries wealth in offshore bank accounts fair? To me its just as irresponsible as giving welfare to people who can work and not making them have an out. Its alright to let the rich have government assistance but not the poor. tax loopholes are the same as welfare, the only differnce is none of them need it, and im not talking about small business like they want you to believe. Im talikng about the top 25 fortune 500 companies who use any tactics possible to increase profits and hoard money in offshore accounts to avoid taxes.
Exactly! Not only has GE not paid any corporate taxes in the last few years they also received billions in tax payer money from Obama. Immelt has been to the White House more times than the crazy, warped VP Biden since Obama has been president.

Reid and Pelosi claimed that Romney paid no taxes (which they were both outed as liars on that so-called fact) and they also claimed that Romney had all these secret offshore accounts. Well, lo and behold, it was proven that Pelosi has offshore accounts and makes at least a million dollars a year overseas and she keeps that money overseas.

Pelosi was the head nut in charge of pushing Obama/Pelosi healthcare down our throats yet just a few weeks ago she tried to get her low-paid staff exempted from Obamacare because it would put a hardship on them (money-wise) and they would quit working for her and go get a real job so as to hopefully afford all of Pelosi's and Obama's and Reid's healthcare penalties and fines and taxes they have forced on the rest of America's citizens.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97597 Apr 30, 2013
joe wrote:
Joe-smoe who works every day at the gas station 40 hrs a week should be able to live. Right now he cant pay his rent
And you think it's because of Republicans ???
It's the Dems, since Pelosi was speaker.

They VOTED for TARP!
EVEN AFTER ...
President Bush WARNED them of disaster of housing etc!

Pelosi Caught In Major Lie- Says Bush Didn't Warn Congress About Financial Crisis...
Records Show He Warned Congress 17 Times
in 2008 Alone

[They did NOT heed his WARNING ... NOW lQQk where we're at!]
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2010/05/pelos...

Summary of Senate Hearing and Congressional Leaders Publish New Letter to Bush

http://gm-volt.com/2008/12/04/summary-of-thur...

Rep. Nancy Pelosi Senator Harry Reid

Rep. Barney Frank Senator Christopher J. Dodd

The above ARE TRAITORS!
http://democrats.senate.gov/2008/12/04/reid-p...

The -4- FOUR above named Democrats ... ARE TRAITORS!
The 'Rep.' in FRONT of their NAME does NOT MEAN Republican!

for the LESSER "intelligent" ... on this board ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97598 Apr 30, 2013
COPIED from another poster

911 Emergency Liberal Call:
James: I swallowed an ice cube whole, and I haven't pooped it out?
Mickey: Dude, you're screwed!! Ice cubes are square shaped and b-holes are round. You should go to the emergency room as soon as possible.
``````````

CUTE !!!!!!!!!
The "intelligence" of the dwIbTARDS 'personified'...

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#97599 Apr 30, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're real jackass...you know that...you call me secret Croat, people that slit throats over 350,000 of my people and you didn't stop...you creep! Croat ustasha in WWII slit throats of innocent Serbs with hands behind their backs. I couldn't believe that you think that was funny. That's why I did wish you same to you and your family...you're real liar and a psycho...drop dead!
Look up SERBOSJEK...knife called after Serbian people. Croat ustasha collaborated with hitler.
Are you that sick individual ?????
You're a monster! Butchering innocent people to you it's fun. NO, IT'S WORLD HISTORY!
Stop lying...you garbage for a mouth!
JESUS TADANCING CHRIST!
Cara

Ashland, KY

#97600 Apr 30, 2013
joe wrote:
<quoted text>I have a middle class job, Im enrolled in college. I think take a right wing stance on welfare, I believe no one should recieve my tax money to pay for their drugs. I think anyone who recieves welfare should be drug tested and have a plan for an out to that. The only problem is they all have children. I have never recieved welfare as an adult, but as a child I would have starved without it. My mother always had a job and now she is a second grade school teacher and my stepfather is a retired miner, Who made good money. They can barely make ends meat. This is an economic problem that millions of college graduates are facing. Corporate America is pricing them out of the middle class.
Abortion is not the answer. That's killing. Maybe a better way is for the government to cut off welfare after one child if the woman is not married or pay for women having their tubes tied after two children. The dad should also be neutered after two children if he can't help raise the children .
joe

Pikeville, KY

#97601 Apr 30, 2013
I love how the critics of other peoples inteligence on here are the rude American sweetheart and the guy with the gun on his profile, you truly speak for your party.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97602 Apr 30, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>

Stop lying...you garbage for a mouth!

GREAT to see you Z ...!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Mitch 1,545
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 10 min No clue 12
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 37 min Johnny Blade 81,600
knox board of ed raising taxes 1 hr hmm 1
What time does IGA open? 1 hr bagger 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Khatru 130,549
anyone know anything about Holly Cole? (Sep '09) 2 hr lol 9
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs