'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Dec 11

#97651 Apr 30, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
hey sheepletards, didn't oblamer talk all tuff like and said if Syria used chemical weapons that would be a game changer? LOLOL, man are we glad to have a real hero in the w.h. and not some hollywood celebrity,
ROTFL, baaaaaaaaaaaaa
Military Intervention in Syria is Off the Table,
msnbc.com
What? he changed his game...again!
Can anyone find one issue of importance he has stood his ground on?
He flips and flops like blown out tire!
HA HA

AOL

#97652 Apr 30, 2013
u liberal imbeciles

the so called 'poor ' are breeding like rats ,...

they have as many baby's as they wish ,...
the rest of us are forced to pay for them all !
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97653 Apr 30, 2013
Corbin KY ... bomb found
Police

Didn't catch it all ...
Just on LEX 18 News!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#97655 Apr 30, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You are too stupid to have a discussion with. There are NO cuts to SS or Medicare you ignorant POS. There are reductions on the rate of growth of reimbursement to providers.
Again with the kool-aid! Obama and the democrats did cut medicare to finance Obama's and Pelosi's legacies. Pelosi did some of her "creative math" and explained that they TOOK MONEY FROM MEDICARE and applied it to other programs within the Medicare programs. In other words Nutsy Pollusie wants us to believe that they spent those same dollars twice which cancels out taking money from medicare to give back to medicare but somehow those dollars ended up in Obamacare which will give free medical care to recently released criminals and pedophiles and people pretending to be crazy so as to get a check and free medical care and ho's that spit out a new baby every year or so to up their benefits...and tax payers will pay for that. I'm sure that makes perfect sense to you and your ilk. lmao Screw the old people...they probably won't be around to vote in the midterms anyway. Use 'em while you have 'em, right, democrats?

PRICELESS!!!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#97656 Apr 30, 2013
Hey sisterboy, I (the original wtf) have a question for you. Wasn't it you that was on here bragging about Rachael Madcow's program gaining popularity and was right up there wit Fox News? Check out the latest polls. You believe in polls so strongly...wonder if you can handle the latest poll on sisterboy Madcow? 68% don't watch the mad cow at all. What? Say it ain't so!!!! You did all that lying and bragging for nothing? lmao Typical sisterboy dumb ass.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97657 Apr 30, 2013
I "hope & pray" this isn't true!
BUT ...
It's DAMN close.

The End of the United States

By Stephen Pidgeon

April 30, 2013

The fifty-state union is over. Nothing remains but a criminal mafia pretending to hold office, stealing every last aspect of wealth they can identify in order to accomplish three things: 1) make payment to the banksters who have paid their bribes; 2) secure payment to themselves to ensure their own comfort; and 3) secure enough means to keep the mafia working (i.e., paying the utilities for the capitol building).

MORE:
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/04/...

WE "need " God back in our daily lives!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97659 Apr 30, 2013
Media Matters VP thanks fan for offering to ‘blow’ him for anti-Glenn Beck campaign

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/30/media-matte...

george soro's co.

BUT not the "whole" problem ...

Interesting news ...
http://www.glennbeck.com/
countrygirl

United States

#97660 Apr 30, 2013
PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA 2X WINNER, MY MAN.
HATERS READ IT AND WEEP!!!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#97661 Apr 30, 2013
I'm coming out! I am a heterosexual! I am a successful business owner. All corrupt politicians and Hollywood morons please feel free to tweet about my sexuality announcement and tell me how proud you are that I came out.

I find it hilarious that the basketball player "came out" and every one is heaping praise on him for doing so. One of his teammates said that he was a good ballplayer and a really nice guy who is known for being a great ballplayer and a super nice guy. Well, that went south. Now he will only be remembered for being the first NBA ballplayer for coming out that he prefers sex with other men.

Seems none of his fans or teammates were the least bit surprised that he is gay (lol). They didn't care when they first realized he was gay and they couldn't care less now.

This is all over the internet and in all the news reports. This news...why? Because cool Hollywood and the lame-stream media made it news. I guess to take the focus off of the government dropping the ball on the Boston terrorists and Benghazi. Typical. Even Obama announced his approval and support. Wish he were that kind and generous and supportive to the rest of us Americans. Typical democrat behavior.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97663 Apr 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
I'm coming out! I am a heterosexual! I am a successful business owner. All corrupt politicians and Hollywood morons please feel free to tweet about my sexuality announcement and tell me how proud you are that I came out.
I find it hilarious that the basketball player "came out" and every one is heaping praise on him for doing so. One of his teammates said that he was a good ballplayer and a really nice guy who is known for being a great ballplayer and a super nice guy. Well, that went south. Now he will only be remembered for being the first NBA ballplayer for coming out that he prefers sex with other men.
Seems none of his fans or teammates were the least bit surprised that he is gay (lol). They didn't care when they first realized he was gay and they couldn't care less now.
This is all over the internet and in all the news reports. This news...why? Because cool Hollywood and the lame-stream media made it news. I guess to take the focus off of the government dropping the ball on the Boston terrorists and Benghazi. Typical. Even Obama announced his approval and support. Wish he were that kind and generous and supportive to the rest of us Americans. Typical democrat behavior.
I SECOND that Glasgow ...!!!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#97664 Apr 30, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA 2X WINNER, MY MAN.
HATERS READ IT AND WEEP!!!
Oh yeah, what did he win? 4 more years to get us deeper in debt? 4 more years to bring millions more to the poverty level? 4 more years to close Gitmo? 4 more years to cut our National debt in half? lmao 4 more years to add 1 trillion dollars a year to our National Debt as he cuts our National Debt in half? LMMFAO 4 more years to read the Obamacare law and still force it on us peon citizens as he and his family keep their Cadillac health insurance and opt out of Obamacare? 4 more years to add another 20 million people to government food stamp rations? 4 more years of high unemployment? 4 more years of high energy prices? 4 more years to support green companies with billions of tax dollars only to watch them fail? 4 more years to investigate and arrest someone for Benghazi? 4 more years to stay quiet about the death of Brian Terry with guns that were supplied by the WH to Mexico? 4 more years to sue other States in the United States of America supported by the Mexican president? 4 more years to apologize to other countries that America even exists? 4 more years to explain away terrorist acts as drive-by shootings and workplace violence? 4 more years to use a crisis for a gun grab against law abiding citizens? 4 more years of vacations and golfing being his number one priority? 4 more years of blaming Bush and Reagan and Fox News and republicans and God and lazy Americans (his words)for his many, many failures? 4 more years of nonstop campaigning for his partners in crime for the midterm elections? 4 more years of inflicting as much pain as possible on citizens and blaming the republicans for "HIS" sequestration brain fart? 4 more years of partying with 1%er Hollywood stars and rappers while forcing American citizens to cut back and budget while he has a blank check thanks to Harry Reid?

Your abnormal widespread span of stupidity is showing.

There's plenty more but I'm tired of typing but you get my point even tho you can't admit it. Shhhh...things of which you brainwashed morons are not allowed to speak. lol
demonicRats

London, KY

#97665 May 1, 2013
why are democrats so freaking stoopid

Since: Dec 11

#97666 May 1, 2013
NBC Cancels Radical Left Wing “The Chris Matthews Show”

Looks as though Obama's main cheerleader and part time leg humper is just as disgusting to NBC these days!
demoncRats

London, KY

#97667 May 1, 2013
i guess little chrissys mangina isn't tingling tohahahahahahahaha
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#97668 May 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I "hope & pray" this isn't true!
BUT ...
It's DAMN close.
The End of the United States
By Stephen Pidgeon
April 30, 2013
The fifty-state union is over. Nothing remains but a criminal mafia pretending to hold office, stealing every last aspect of wealth they can identify in order to accomplish three things: 1) make payment to the banksters who have paid their bribes; 2) secure payment to themselves to ensure their own comfort; and 3) secure enough means to keep the mafia working (i.e., paying the utilities for the capitol building).
MORE:
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/04/...
WE "need " God back in our daily lives!
The US never has been and never will be a Christian Nation you insane pos.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#97669 May 1, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
NBC Cancels Radical Left Wing “The Chris Matthews Show”
Looks as though Obama's main cheerleader and part time leg humper is just as disgusting to NBC these days!
Why did the President win in a Landslide again you ignorant pos?

Tell us.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#97670 May 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Media Matters VP thanks fan for offering to ‘blow’ him for anti-Glenn Beck campaign
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/30/media-matte...
george soro's co.
BUT not the "whole" problem ...
Interesting news ...
http://www.glennbeck.com/
Get a job you deadbeat pos.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#97673 May 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The US never has been and never will be a Christian Nation you insane pos.
But it's going to be a Muslim Nation and American pricks like you will be neutered.[ that's the only good thing that will come out of it] American Women will wear black burkas and cover every inch of their bodies and if raped or accused of infidelity , will be be stoned to death because they are no longer fit for the Muslim men to have sex with..
Nice new "One World Order" , you idiots are going to get,isn't it?
Syl

Ashland, KY

#97674 May 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Get a job you deadbeat pos.
We better get two or three jobs if we going to have to keep up POS like you.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#97676 May 1, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
But it's going to be a Muslim Nation and American pricks like you will be neutered.[ that's the only good thing that will come out of it] American Women will wear black burkas and cover every inch of their bodies and if raped or accused of infidelity , will be be stoned to death because they are no longer fit for the Muslim men to have sex with..
Nice new "One World Order" , you idiots are going to get,isn't it?
You gd Liar, you are a scared little pos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brett ledford 2 hr gator 2
Kim Helton in jail!! (Dec '13) 5 hr lol 28
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 3,747
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 7 hr Princess Hey 637
flat lick Hammons Brothers Arrested--joseph/w.f... 8 hr Truth Speaker 8
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 8 hr Spur41 72
Rental apartment or house 8 hr Needing to rent 1
wreck in flat lick 18 hr Lol 5

Winter Storm Warning for Knox County was issued at March 04 at 4:10AM EST

Barbourville Dating