'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97602 Apr 30, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>

Stop lying...you garbage for a mouth!

GREAT to see you Z ...!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97603 Apr 30, 2013
joe wrote:
I love how the critics of other peoples inteligence on here are the rude American sweetheart and the guy with the gun on his profile, you truly speak for your party.
Does IT make it ANY worse than the way you've THOUGHT from the beginning!

WE've been "treated worse than garbage" ...
NOW we are FIGHTING BACK!

You know "self DEFENSE!"

or do "UNDERSTAND" that concept???

MOST libTARDS... among other people do NOT!

Just look at the George Zimmerman CASE!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#97605 Apr 30, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly; saying "Republicans are Rich Fat Cats" is an example.
Saying "Republicans don't care about poor folks". Saying "Republicans are racist's" is another example (one I see too often).
Obama has been called the best Foodstamp POTUS in history, rightfully so, and now the foodstamp program is like Social Security....running out of funds FAST! At the very least they will have to cut benefits just to keep the program in operation!
The foodstamp (SNAP) program is 50% state funded and 50% Federal funded. At least 7 states now allow beneifits to purchase fast food at restaurants! California even gives benefits to illegal aliens!(by designating them victims of trafficking). THIS CANNOT CONTINUE, if poor people who need the help will be cut in favor of illegals...who else is to blame but democrats?
WOW! You guys are really something. I am ashamed that people like you are out here trying to represent American. Twisted half truths and absolute lies is about all the Republicans and Tea Parties can do because your followers will believe anything.

I feel sorry for you. If you believe in Heaven... your lies definitely won't get you there.

Shame shame shame... your pants are on fire from all the lies.

I hope you get paid for being on here because it seems to be your only life. As for me... I have to finish work and pick up my son.

“Hot C can't explain it...”

...but he'll hold your hand

#97606 Apr 30, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News continued its dominant hold of the leaderboard in the first quarter of 2013, marking 45 consecutive quarters as the highest-rated cable news network. But like CNN and MSNBC, Fox News is down for the quarter.
The network has been the highest-rated cable news network in Total Viewers for 135 months straight.
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/q1-2013-r...
people like to laugh when they smoke weed

#97607 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
UNLIKE you, I don't make $#IT up!
What do you have to bet?
you mean you don't make up $#IT? you can't end a sentence with a preposition...BB is watching
Syl

Ashland, KY

#97608 Apr 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Dem Rep. Hank Johnson: "Imagine A World Without Balloons"
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...
The Good Witch 2 days ago
Especially if you live on the island of Guam. I'm sure inflated balloons help keep that island from tipping over!
Imagine a world without Buffoons! Not gonna happen anytime soon with this crowd.
``````````
In quake's wake, Rep. Hank Johnson revives claim that Guam could ...
Jan 3, 2012 In quake's wake, congressman revives claim that Guam could 'tip over and capsize'|'Don't say I didn't warn y'all. Magnitude 5.2 Earthquake ...
http://dailycaller.com/2012/01/03/in-quakes-w...
Hank Johnson Thinks Guam Is Going To 'Tip Over'(VIDEO)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/01/hank...
w0w ...
right smart folks there ...huh?
Gotta go to bed on that one
tee hee hee
ROTFLMAO!!!! Guam... tipping over and capsizing. I called my husband and played it for him. It takes a lot to make him belly laugh. How is America ever going to survive?

Guess this can be considered a English lesson or a History lesson. But did you know that a large group of baboons are called a PRIDE.. Flong...Troup..and get this, A CONGRESS!
Now doesn't that explain things?
Woody

Brea, CA

#97609 Apr 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Does IT make it ANY worse than the way you've THOUGHT from the beginning!
WE've been "treated worse than garbage" ...
NOW we are FIGHTING BACK!
You know "self DEFENSE!"
or do "UNDERSTAND" that concept???
MOST libTARDS... among other people do NOT!
Just look at the George Zimmerman CASE!
"NOW we are FIGHTING BACK!"
I hear ya!
Once you get through that wet paper bag you can work on defeating toilet paper rolls.

You go girl!

#97610 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Being as high intelligence is less frequent than average intelligence.
Being as B. Hussein Obama was elected by a majority of the voting population of the United States of America.
It follows that Fox viewers are the minority, therefore Fox viewers are more intelligent than the majority of American voters.
I am among the most intelligent Americans...
Your own statement prove you are a mental midget.
You walk around telling GREAT BIG LIES!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1NvgLkuEtkAXX
I'm going to let that one slide...for John Lee Hooker (hehe)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97613 Apr 30, 2013
How To Impeach President Obama & VP Biden Simultaneously. It Takes a Day, a Majority + 219 Votes

http://pushbacknow.net/2013/04/26/iou/

More Evidence Of Deadly Benghazi Screw-Up Found Under Oval Office Rug

http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2013/04...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#97614 Apr 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>And Faux's Candidate forvPotus got stomped again in 2012.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Just remember that FOX has more viewers than any other cable station. They provide the best coverage of issues.

"Stomped"? 49% of the voters did not vote for Obama. I do not consider that "stomped".
Fox News

Ashland, KY

#97615 Apr 30, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News continued its dominant hold of the leaderboard in the first quarter of 2013, marking 45 consecutive quarters as the highest-rated cable news network. But like CNN and MSNBC, Fox News is down for the quarter.
The network has been the highest-rated cable news network in Total Viewers for 135 months straight.
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/q1-2013-r...
I have been disappointed in Fox News lately. Unless I've missed it, I haven't heard a word about the evil baby killer, DR Gosnell on the Fox morning news, The 6am to 9am show. Any body else hear anything about that story on Fox?

Location hidden

#97616 Apr 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
How To Impeach President Obama & VP Biden Simultaneously. It Takes a Day, a Majority + 219 Votes
http://pushbacknow.net/2013/04/26/iou/
More Evidence Of Deadly Benghazi Screw-Up Found Under Oval Office Rug
http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2013/04...
There is much more about Benghazi and it will eventually come out.

Since: Dec 11

#97617 Apr 30, 2013
circling the sewer wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Not only has GE not paid any corporate taxes in the last few years they also received billions in tax payer money from Obama. Immelt has been to the White House more times than the crazy, warped VP Biden since Obama has been president.
Reid and Pelosi claimed that Romney paid no taxes (which they were both outed as liars on that so-called fact) and they also claimed that Romney had all these secret offshore accounts. Well, lo and behold, it was proven that Pelosi has offshore accounts and makes at least a million dollars a year overseas and she keeps that money overseas.
Pelosi was the head nut in charge of pushing Obama/Pelosi healthcare down our throats yet just a few weeks ago she tried to get her low-paid staff exempted from Obamacare because it would put a hardship on them (money-wise) and they would quit working for her and go get a real job so as to hopefully afford all of Pelosi's and Obama's and Reid's healthcare penalties and fines and taxes they have forced on the rest of America's citizens.
"Been to the Whitehouse"?
MSNBC tell you that?
He is part of the Chicago Gang now!

In February 2009, Immelt was appointed as a member to the President's Economic Recovery Advisory Board to provide the president and his administration with advice and counsel in fixing America's economic downturn.[15] When President Obama chose to put Jeffrey Immelt at the head of the Economic Advisory Board, he felt that Immelt had attributions in knowing what would help the global economy. Obama has reported that Immelt has emerged as one of his top economic advisors in regards to trying to rebuild America's economy.[16]

On January 21, 2011, President Obama announced Immelt's appointment as chairman of his outside panel of economic advisers, succeeding former Federal Reserve chairman Paul Volcker.
The New York Times reported that Obama's appointment of Immelt was "another strong signal that he intends to make the White House more business-friendly.
Immelt will retain his post at GE while becoming "chairman of the Council on Jobs and Competitiveness", a newly named panel that President Obama is creating by executive order."Despite this, in July 2011 Immelt's General Electric announced that it is in the process of relocating its X-ray division from Wisconsin to China. Immelt had previously referred to China as GE's "second home market".

Location hidden

#97618 Apr 30, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
people like to laugh when they smoke weed
I know! That is why liberals watch CNN and MSNBC. I have heard they are both hilarious!

#97619 Apr 30, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to let that one slide...for John Lee Hooker (hehe)
That was directed at wtf, for his usual "less than adequate commentary".

Location hidden

#97620 Apr 30, 2013
Fox News wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been disappointed in Fox News lately. Unless I've missed it, I haven't heard a word about the evil baby killer, DR Gosnell on the Fox morning news, The 6am to 9am show. Any body else hear anything about that story on Fox?
It has been on there for at least a week. I believe it was O'Reilly who had a special on it last night.

Location hidden

#97621 Apr 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so wrong. The majority of idiots agree with the liberals because it is Hollywood cool. People (especially young people) do anything their Hollywood idols tell them to do so they will be cool too. P Diddy told the young crowd to vote for Obama and be cool like their rapper idol. They came out in record numbers the first time to vote for Obama. They had no clue what this man was capable of, what his policies were or how many lies he was telling. They didn't care. They were now cool like their Hollywood idols. It was the same with NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN and MSNBC. They wouldn't get the perks and the interviews if they went against Obama and the liberal crowd. Hollywood stars have been blacklisted and shunned because they didn't support Obama.
Our youth are being indoctrinated in liberal Colleges and liberal public schools. The unions protect these liberal idiots. You can wear a t-shirt to school supporting gays but you can't wear a t-shirt with the American flag on it because according to the liberal idiots in the United States of America...you might offend a person who is here illegally and is a criminal. You have a government that assures these kids that they are victims of everything. You have a president that calls Americans lazy yet he institutes all these laws that allow them to be lazy and live off of the government. He needed the votes very badly, didn't he? He blames the citizens and then turns around and enables them to do what he blames them for.
Obama and Pelosi and Reid praised the street shitters (OWS protesters) for taking a stand against Wall Street and convinced them that Wall Street was to blame for everything they couldn't blame on Bush or Reagan. Those dumb asses slept in the parks and shit in the streets and when asked why they were protesting Wall Street...none of them knew why other than the democrats said that Wall Street was greedy and bad. In the meantime Obama took a record amount of dollars from mean ole Wall Street during his campaign. Obama has hired/appointed many ex Wall Street greedy bad employees to his staff. Huh? Whut? WTF? Jack Lew who was just promoted by Obama used to work at Wall Street. He made millions of dollars betting that Americans couldn't make their mortgage payments. Obama bailed out Lew's company of which Jack Lew took millions of those bailout (citizens) dollars as a bonus, quit Wall Street and started working for Obama.
Now all the liberal idiots are offended because there is a billboard sign up in Colorado that shows Native Americans with the caption...Turn in your arms your government will protect you. The headlines on the internet and the newspapers are that Americans are offended by the sign. Yet if you look closely all the posts people were posting were actually for the sign and agreed with the sign. Where are all these Americans that are reported to be so offended by the truth? Maybe the dumb asses of OWS will take up the cause for Obama since their last demonstrations turned out so well for the liberals.
What is the address of the rock you have been living under? Avoid the truth much? lol
Excellent post!

#97622 Apr 30, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember that FOX has more viewers than any other cable station. They provide the best coverage of issues.
"Stomped"? 49% of the voters did not vote for Obama. I do not consider that "stomped".
Don't forget...that of the people "that voted" not much compared to other countries! and then there were peculiarities like these:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/

No rules of probability can duplicate these "anomalies"!

Occam's Razor leads me to believe the most obvious answer is the correct answer...massive organized fraud!

and then; http://www.yorkdispatch.com/ci_21938702/phill...

and: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/11/shock...

Nothing to see here folks, moveon.org along!

Location hidden

#97623 Apr 30, 2013
joe wrote:
The press favors the liberals because of the outrageous retoric of the gop, educated people arent going to buy there bs. The american people have caught on in a huge way. The gop uses issues like gay marriage,gun control,and abortion to get people to vote against there own economic interests, all in the name of god, when anyone with any sense knows all they care about is making there fat cat friends happy. <quoted text>
The "press" is to report the FACTS and not be BIASED, but it has been proven they are.
----------

The authors concluded that journalists' coverage of controversial issues reflected their own attitudes, and the predominance of political liberals in newsrooms therefore pushed news coverage in a liberal direction. They presented this tilt as a mostly unconscious process of like-minded individuals projecting their shared assumptions onto their interpretations of reality.
In a survey conducted by the American Society of Newspaper Editors in 1997, 61% of reporters stated that they were members of or shared the beliefs of the Democratic Party. Only 15% say their beliefs were best represented by the Republican Party.[24] This leaves 24% undecided or independent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_bias_in_th ...

Location hidden

#97624 Apr 30, 2013
joe wrote:
Could you have looked those Newtown parents in the eyes and then killed the background checks bill, all in the name of profit.
Yes I could. A background check would not have had any affect on the Newtown shootings.

When a gun law is proposed which addresses the real issue of mental illness, I will gladly support it. Passing gun laws just to pat one another on the back when they do nothing to address the real issue is of no real consequence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
strip club for plus women (Feb '11) 1 hr Natasha 86
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr mOd 133,191
Jean Scott 4 hr so pathetic 1
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 472
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 5 hr _Zoey_ 3,647
dinky phipps 6 hr Edozier 24
Robert Wyatt Darren west Scotty Powell 6 hr Hey from me 8
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web