'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
wtf

Prestonsburg, KY

#97551 Apr 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You do NOT like Issa ...
because he's after eric holder on the F&F scandal
BUT Issa IS after justice!
WHY are these SMART computer savvy peeps committing 'suicide'???
I don't think they are!
``````````
U.S. Rep. Darrell Issa is blasting prosecutors for what he says was an overzealous prosecution of famed Internet activist Aaron Swartz.
After Swartz killed himself in his New York apartment, his family said a too-aggressive criminal hacking prosecution spurred the 26-year-old to take his own life.
... suspect U.S. Attorney Carmen Ortiz was motivated to prosecute Swartz at least in part by ambition, the Boston Herald reported Wednesday.
... we know, some of it had to do with ambition. Big prosecutions," Issa reportedly said at a Washington D.C. memorial for Swartz. "Smart people being brought down. That’s regrettable. Because the best and brightest in our prosecution, U.S. attorneys, should care about disposing of small cases quickly and big cases properly. And this is not a big case."
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/darrell-issa-s...
Watt said that Heymann's actions were probably a "contributing factor" in Swartz's suicide,
noting that another man he prosecuted also killed himself.
Jonathan James, one of the men accused alongside Watt, killed himself in 2008, less than two weeks after federal agents raided his house, Wired reported in 2009.
"I have no faith in the ‘justice’ system,” James wrote in a suicide note, adding that he was innocent but was worried federal officials would make him a scapegoat.
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/stephen-watt-t...
Have you ever had a sane thought in your warped little mind?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#97553 Apr 30, 2013
Keepn it Simple Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry dude... I don't watch MSNBC. I get my news from several sources including NBC, ABC, BBC and CNN.
And the "leaning" of Fox News has nothing to do with America... it's called Yellow Journalism... They make up what they report and Murdoch does control what is reported on Fox, I assure you.
But idiots like Fox News viewers are like sheep... if they don't have a herder they don't know how to think or how to believe... and especially don't know how to vote. And if the person has dark skin, Like President Obama, Fox News Viewers are going to be against them by default because "Republicans and Tea Partiers can't allow a Black man to take over the country.
Conservative Christians are just as extreme and fanatical as the Islamic Extremists would has terrorized our nation. Whether it's killing people in the World Trade Center or killing people in an abortion clinic... or gaybashing in Laramie... terrorism is terrorism. Christians are no different than the Taliban or Al Quaida in my opinion. I grew up Baptist... until I realized how extreme and ridiculous the Baptist church is.
But the last election made it clear how Americans think... and the GOP and Tea Partiers are on their way out in this next election... I assure you.
A study cited frequently by critics of a "liberal media bias" in American journalism is The Media Elite, a 1986 book co-authored by political scientists Robert Lichter, Stanley Rothman, and Linda Lichter.[23] They surveyed journalists at national media outlets such as The New York Times, The Washington Post, and the broadcast networks. The survey found that most of these journalists were Democratic voters whose attitudes were well to the left of the general public on a variety of topics, including such hot-button social issues as abortion, affirmative action, and gay rights. Then they compared journalists' attitudes to their coverage of controversial issues such as the safety of nuclear power, school busing to promote racial integration, and the energy crisis of the 1970s. The authors concluded that journalists' coverage of controversial issues reflected their own attitudes, and the predominance of political liberals in newsrooms therefore pushed news coverage in a liberal direction. They presented this tilt as a mostly unconscious process of like-minded individuals projecting their shared assumptions onto their interpretations of reality.

In a survey conducted by the American Society of Newspaper Editors in 1997, 61% of reporters stated that they were members of or shared the beliefs of the Democratic Party. Only 15% say their beliefs were best represented by the Republican Party.[24] This leaves 24% undecided or independent.

A 2002 study by Jim A. Kuypers of Dartmouth College, Press Bias and Politics, investigated the issue of media bias. In this study of 116 mainstream US papers, including The New York Times, The Washington Post, the Los Angeles Times, and the San Francisco Chronicle, Kuypers stated that the mainstream press in America tends to favor liberal viewpoints. They argued that reporters who they thought were expressing moderate or conservative points of view were often labeled as holding a minority point of view. Kuypers said he found liberal bias in reporting a variety of issues including race, welfare reform, environmental protection, and gun control.[25]

A joint study by the Joan Shorenstein Center on Press, Politics and Public Policy at Harvard University and the Project for Excellence in Journalism found that viewers believe that liberal media bias can be found in television news by networks such as CNN.[26] These findings concerning a perception of liberal bias in television news – particularly at CNN – are also reported by other sources.[27]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_bias_in_th...

Since: Dec 11

#97554 Apr 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>More stupid lies from Faux News you idiot.
Now go drink the Kool Aid fool.
I watched it LIVE on C-Span, and I did read it via Thomas.org !

That was not on Fox!

Like 90% of liberals, you didn't know that or read that!

weak thinking fool.

Location hidden

#97555 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry dude... I don't watch MSNBC. I get my news from several sources including NBC, ABC, BBC and CNN.
And the "leaning" of Fox News has nothing to do with America... it's called Yellow Journalism... They make up what they report and Murdoch does control what is reported on Fox, I assure you.
But idiots like Fox News viewers are like sheep... if they don't have a herder they don't know how to think or how to believe... and especially don't know how to vote. And if the person has dark skin, Like President Obama, Fox News Viewers are going to be against them by default because "Republicans and Tea Partiers can't allow a Black man to take over the country.
Conservative Christians are just as extreme and fanatical as the Islamic Extremists would has terrorized our nation. Whether it's killing people in the World Trade Center or killing people in an abortion clinic... or gaybashing in Laramie... terrorism is terrorism. Christians are no different than the Taliban or Al Quaida in my opinion. I grew up Baptist... until I realized how extreme and ridiculous the Baptist church is.
But the last election made it clear how Americans think... and the GOP and Tea Partiers are on their way out in this next election... I assure you.
A study cited frequently by critics of a "liberal media bias" in American journalism is The Media Elite, a 1986 book co-authored by political scientists Robert Lichter, Stanley Rothman, and Linda Lichter.[23] They surveyed journalists at national media outlets such as The New York Times, The Washington Post, and the broadcast networks. The survey found that most of these journalists were Democratic voters whose attitudes were well to the left of the general public on a variety of topics, including such hot-button social issues as abortion, affirmative action, and gay rights. Then they compared journalists' attitudes to their coverage of controversial issues such as the safety of nuclear power, school busing to promote racial integration, and the energy crisis of the 1970s. The authors concluded that journalists' coverage of controversial issues reflected their own attitudes, and the predominance of political liberals in newsrooms therefore pushed news coverage in a liberal direction. They presented this tilt as a mostly unconscious process of like-minded individuals projecting their shared assumptions onto their interpretations of reality.

In a survey conducted by the American Society of Newspaper Editors in 1997, 61% of reporters stated that they were members of or shared the beliefs of the Democratic Party. Only 15% say their beliefs were best represented by the Republican Party.[24] This leaves 24% undecided or independent.

A 2002 study by Jim A. Kuypers of Dartmouth College, Press Bias and Politics, investigated the issue of media bias. In this study of 116 mainstream US papers, including The New York Times, The Washington Post, the Los Angeles Times, and the San Francisco Chronicle, Kuypers stated that the mainstream press in America tends to favor liberal viewpoints. They argued that reporters who they thought were expressing moderate or conservative points of view were often labeled as holding a minority point of view. Kuypers said he found liberal bias in reporting a variety of issues including race, welfare reform, environmental protection, and gun control.[25]

A joint study by the Joan Shorenstein Center on Press, Politics and Public Policy at Harvard University and the Project for Excellence in Journalism found that viewers believe that liberal media bias can be found in television news by networks such as CNN.[26] These findings concerning a perception of liberal bias in television news – particularly at CNN – are also reported by other sources.[2

wtf

Prestonsburg, KY

#97556 Apr 30, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>Yellow Journalism has ben a ploy of the Liberal/Progressive Press from it's Birth till now!
The small percentage of conservative media has little exposure as compared to the 80% plus Liberal leaning media!
How long has media been Liberal?
How long has Fox News been around?
Why do you think Leftist media is always on the attack?
Common sense is making a comeback...American Pride! Dixie Chicks SUCK! Charlie Days said it best:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1lAENxSMH6oXX
America gets tired of war quickly; Anti-War/Anti-Bush sentiment got Obama elected, his own actions have gained America new insight!
Rand Paul is keeping the TPM alive...and STRONGER than ever!
Faux News is for you low IQ types that cannot think for themselves Stupid.

Yes, Americans were tired of the 2 failed 10 year Wars.

Yes, the Bush Tax Cuts wrecked the Economy.

Faux has helped destroy what is left of the Republican Party.
wtf

Prestonsburg, KY

#97557 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
I watched it LIVE on C-Span, and I did read it via Thomas.org !
That was not on Fox!
Like 90% of liberals, you didn't know that or read that!
weak thinking fool.
You gd Liar there is no truth to that at all.

Just more Repukes BS.

Location hidden

#97558 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Fox News continued its dominant hold of the leaderboard in the first quarter of 2013, marking 45 consecutive quarters as the highest-rated cable news network. But like CNN and MSNBC, Fox News is down for the quarter.

The network has been the highest-rated cable news network in Total Viewers for 135 months straight.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/q1-2013-r...

Location hidden

#97559 Apr 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Faux News is for you low IQ types that cannot think for themselves Stupid.
Fox News continued its dominant hold of the leaderboard in the first quarter of 2013, marking 45 consecutive quarters as the highest-rated cable news network. But like CNN and MSNBC, Fox News is down for the quarter.

The network has been the highest-rated cable news network in Total Viewers for 135 months straight.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/q1-2013-r ...
wtf

Prestonsburg, KY

#97560 Apr 30, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/q1-2013-r...
And Faux's Candidate forvPotus got stomped again in 2012.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

#97561 Apr 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You gd Liar there is no truth to that at all.
Just more Repukes BS.
UNLIKE you, I don't make $#IT up!
What do you have to bet?

#97563 Apr 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Faux News is for you low IQ types that cannot think for themselves Stupid.
Being as high intelligence is less frequent than average intelligence.
Being as B. Hussein Obama was elected by a majority of the voting population of the United States of America.
It follows that Fox viewers are the minority, therefore Fox viewers are more intelligent than the majority of American voters.
I am among the most intelligent Americans...
Your own statement prove you are a mental midget.
You walk around telling GREAT BIG LIES!

wtf

Prestonsburg, KY

#97564 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
UNLIKE you, I don't make $#IT up!
What do you have to bet?
Alot more than you , you useless pos.

#97565 Apr 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>And Faux's Candidate forvPotus got stomped again in 2012.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
BTW just call me "professor" because you just got "schooled".
Lmao!
Lmao!
Lmao!
No really...LMAO@U!
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#97566 Apr 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
the wars didn't fail until oblamer took them over, no attacks in 10 years, oblamer insults the entire world with his arrogance, then three attacks in a short time,

don't despair though, clinton did the same, 8 attacks under clinton, he handed 9/11 to bush, then bush fixed it until oblamer came along and started funding terrorists with tax $,

baaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#97567 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Being as high intelligence is less frequent than average intelligence.
Being as B. Hussein Obama was elected by a majority of the voting population of the United States of America.
It follows that Fox viewers are the minority, therefore Fox viewers are more intelligent than the majority of American voters.
I am among the most intelligent Americans...
Your own statement prove you are a mental midget.
You walk around telling GREAT BIG LIES!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1NvgLkuEtkAXX
man, you owned that sodotard on that one,
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#97568 Apr 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Bush's rating has climbed to 1/2 of President Obama's.
Big gain for you Republitard.
Lmfao
yes, speaking of ratings, bushs is equal to oblamers right now and bush has been out of office for 4 1/2 years,

LOLOLOL, and baaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#97569 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
wow, you propose that you are an informed thinker! ROTFL, you are a racist sodotard liberal traitor, nothing more,

yes, the last election made it clear how Americans think, 51% of the voters want free stuff and are ignorant sheepletards, 51% of those that voted, which means 28% of all eligible voters in this country, 7 millon less votes than he received in 2008, man, that sounds like a mandate now doesn't it,

you racist pigs can twist this anyway you want, you are still racist pigs, baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97570 Apr 30, 2013
An Indiana court decision that Obama was a beneficiary of FRAUD committed to get him on the ballot in 2008

About 2,980,000 results (0.29 seconds)

https://www.google.com/#safe=off&sclient=...
joe

Pikeville, KY

#97571 Apr 30, 2013
The press favors the liberals because of the outrageous retoric of the gop, educated people arent going to buy there bs. The american people have caught on in a huge way. The gop uses issues like gay marriage,gun control,and abortion to get people to vote against there own economic interests, all in the name of god, when anyone with any sense knows all they care about is making there fat cat friends happy.
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
A joint study by the Joan Shorenstein Center on Press, Politics and Public Policy at Harvard University and the Project for Excellence in Journalism found that viewers believe that liberal media bias can be found in television news by networks such as CNN.[26] These findings concerning a perception of liberal bias in television news – particularly at CNN – are also reported by other sources.[27]
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97572 Apr 30, 2013
The above was from another poster
America Got STUPID

Check!
Last time I checked they did not work for WND!
Here take your pick, IDIOT!

https://www.google.com/#safe=off&sclient=...

)8~D>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min God 132,256
Brittany Spencer (Jan '14) 56 min ROB 29
Barbourville utilities 2 hr Yep 4
Bltch be cool................... (May '14) 3 hr The Specialist 10
Jessica Napier (Sep '10) 3 hr Upward56 121
Messers 3 hr David 3
Is Jesus a Zombie? 3 hr Kickingwolf 3
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 3 hr Will 53
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 5 hr The real truth 21
Barbourville Dating