'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,310)

Showing posts 86,181 - 86,200 of138,306
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
They BOTH need to be
TRIED for TREASON
&
EXILED or worse!
Along with hilary clinton!
That's MY opinion whether you wtf like it or NOT!
I have years of research to BACK me UP!
What do you have?
N-O-T-H-I-N-G ........!!
that man/WIMP in the White House
IS
no president/leader ...
he's a wanna be movie star!
WE NEED A LEADER!
You are part of the American Taliban. The FBI needs to have a talk with you. Hope Obama drones your ass.
The Irate Republican

Oneida, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot!
“George W. Bush was good as his word. He visited the Gulf states 17 times; went 13 times to New Orleans. Laura Bush made 24 trips. Bush saw that $126 billion in aid was sent to the Gulf’s residents, as some members of his own party in Congress balked.”
“Bush put a special emphasis on rebuilding schools and universities. He didn’t forget African-Americans: Bush provided $400 million to the historically black colleges, now integrated, that remain a pride, and magnet for African-American students. Laura Bush, a librarian, saw to it that thousands of books ruined by the floods were replaced.”
“Our recovery can be credited to the civility and tireless efforts of President Bush and other Americans…”
Once again, a myth concocted by liberals to destroy Bush personally and drag down his presidency has been proven false. He did and does care about people. People of all races. The dignity of every human being a a creature of God matters to him. He did get the job done during Katrina.
Capable Mississippi Republican leaders cooperated with him while incompetent Democratic Louisiana leaders fought him every step of the way and let the Big Easy get washed away.
Read more: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...
Follow us:@wtcommunities on Twitter
Another stinking george WMD bush apologist! He ruined our country dumbass! And get your head out of your ass, and the washington times. That "news" paper is run by a bunch of freaking moonies hashing out all kinds of illigit propaganda. My lord you rush puffing bushites are some dumb mother...s!
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!
TIR
Just Shut Up

Munfordville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Sick of all of you both sides y,all are what is wrong with this Nation today you just want to be heard and argue a point to death and NOTHING gets done to help anybody you are all just a bunch of angry people who contribute absolutely nothing but a bunch of hot air!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The HOUSE REPUBLICANS
still
CONTROL the "purse strings" ... you know greenbacks!$$$
and you libTARDS can't stand it!
altho the BIG 0 is DOING everything he CAN to take $$$ away from
HONEST HARDWORKING PEOPLE - The Republicans!
Honest republicans????? Ha! Is that supposed to be an oxymoron? Or are you just an ox assed moron?

TIR
Junior A

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are completely insane and believe right wing talking BS Sites are Research you ignorant pos. President Obama won the popular Vote and the Electoral College in a Landslide you dip shit.
Now run along and drink up the stupidity you irrelevant pos.
You are the same "little welfare prick" you've always been. Afraid you will lose your free handouts?

Stanford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Just Shut Up wrote:
Sick of all of you both sides y,all are what is wrong with this Nation today you just want to be heard and argue a point to death and NOTHING gets done to help anybody you are all just a bunch of angry people who contribute absolutely nothing but a bunch of hot air!!!!!!!!!!
People we have been exposed!

TIR

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Another stinking george WMD bush apologist! He ruined our country dumbass! And get your head out of your ass, and the washington times. That "news" paper is run by a bunch of freaking moonies hashing out all kinds of illigit propaganda. My lord you rush puffing bushites are some dumb mother...s!
TIR
Your opinion! Not the opinion of others.

Stanford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

ShirkJerk wrote:
OneBigAssMistake
According to a new report by the nonpartisan Government Accountability Institute (GAI), President Barack Obama has spent over twice as many hours on vacation and golf (976 hours) as he has in economic meetings of any kind (474.4 hours).
WTF'S shirkjerk president.
Maybe he trying to catch up to george WMD bushs' "over 900 days on vacation"! Fat chance of that now though!

TIR

Stanford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion! Not the opinion of others.
Opinion and fact! If you can't take the facts, better stop reading now!

TIR

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

<quoted text>
Opinion and fact! If you can't take the facts, better stop reading now!
TIR
Opinion only! If you can't accept it is just your opinion, you had better stop reading now!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

CBS News has learned that multiple new whistleblowers are privately speaking to investigators with the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee regarding the Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist attacks on the U.S. compounds in Benghazi, Libya.

The nature of the communications with the whistleblowers and their identities are not being made public at this time. But in response, the Oversight Committee yesterday sent letters to the three federal agencies involved: the CIA, the Defense Department and the State Department.

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AnDLOT.1o...
Junior A

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Maybe he trying to catch up to george WMD bushs' "over 900 days on vacation"! Fat chance of that now though!
TIR
Most of that was spent on his ranch in Texas, and not flying all the world on luxury vacations at tax payers expense. You know that, you just want to make bush look bad as you can.
I was not crazy about Bush , but I would take him anytime over the arrogant, big spending, lying Muslim POS we have now.
He only cares about the Muslims. Not the American, Black or White or any other legal citizens. He doesn't care about the Mexicans, only their vote.
If any of you had the sense God gave a nat, you could figure out the money's going to run out sooner or later,and then where will you be? Obama's not going to care one way or the other what happens to you and your family.
Let me tell you where you will be.
When the Islamist comes up and tells you you have to take the mark of the beast to prove you take AllAH as your God, or you will not work, sell or buy ,it will be to late. You will take the mark showing you belong to the Muslim Islamist government or you die, probably by beheading,their trade mark murder .
If you do,you have sealed your fate with God, because you can't go to heaven.
so go ahead, make your choice, time is short.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
An Arab Muslim enters a taxi cab in Houma, Louisiana....
Once he is seated, he asks the Cajun taxi driver to turn off the radio,because he must not hear music as decreed by his religion.
But ,in the time of the prophet there was no music, especially Western music, which is music of the infidels. AND, there was CERTAINLY no radio.
So the taxi driver politely switches off the radio, pulls over to the curb,gets out and opens the back door. The Arab asks him, "What are you DOING, man?!
The Cajun answers, In da time of da prophet dere weren't no taxis, So you get ya as* out and wait fa a camel!
Gotta love those Cajuns!
And not one thing politically incorrect about what the Cajun Taxi driver says. he just spokr the truth!
I can't stop laughing...have to show to my friends!

“All you lost ones relax...”

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
run run run away
FAR FAR away ...
like the lil COWARD you are!
blow me...tell me that ain't brave...putting THIS in THAT!! lolol

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Leaving the Light On wrote:
<quoted text>
you need mental help.
...because I don't believe in myth and fairy tales? YOU need mental help.

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
George W. Bush is smarter than you ...
One of my students asked “How involved was President Bush with what was going on?” I smiled and responded,“What you really mean is,‘Was President Bush smart enough to understand what was going on,’ right?”
The class went dead silent. Everyone knew that this was the true meaning of the question. Kudos to that student for asking the hard question and for framing it so politely. I had stripped away that decorum and exposed the raw nerve.
I looked hard at the 60 MBA students and said “President Bush is smarter than almost every one of you.”
More silence.
I could tell they were waiting for me to break the tension, laugh, and admit I was joking.
I did not. A few shifted in their seats, then I launched into a longer answer. While it was a while ago, here is an amalgam of that answer and others I have given in similar contexts.
He was making choices not just on taxes and spending and trade and energy and climate and health care and agriculture and Social Security and Medicare, but also on education and immigration, on crime and justice issues, on environmental policy and social policy and politics. Being able to handle such substantive breadth and depth, on such huge decisions, in parallel, requires not just enormous strength of character but tremendous intellectual power.
President Bush has both.
http://keithhennessey.com/2013/04/24/smarter/
professor makes up shit and lies to students

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

demonicRats wrote:
why are leftwingwhackadoodles aka demonicRats so freaking stoopid
..because you measure with a stoopid stick meant for rightwingwhackadoodles

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
hey sodolibs, what ever happened to when oblamer
stood with Hurricane Sandy victims and pledged to quickly assist them in their dire time of need?
please explain this about your 2x winner, your man, your hero, hussein oblamer,
(bet she can't wait to get here letter from social security and medicare) baaaaaaaaaa
Hurricane Sandy Victim Who Hugged Obama in Viral Photo Claims He Broke Aid Promise, Sent Her ‘Disturbing’ Form Letter
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/04/hu...
beck...hahaha MENSA?
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Fox News: Glenn Beck Left Network 'To Save His Ass'

Fox News did not take too kindly to Glenn Beck's recent words about why he left the network.

Beck, who left Fox News to start his own Internet TV channel, spoke at New York University on Friday. "If you stay in it too long, you become Norma Desmond,” Beck said about cable news. "I remember feeling,‘If you do not leave now, you won’t leave with your soul intact."

A Fox News spokesperson pushed back in an email to Politico's Mike Allen, saying, "Glenn Beck wasn't trying to save his soul, he was trying to save his ass. Advertisers fled his show and even Glenn knows what that means in our industry. Yet, we still tried to give him a soft landing. Guess no good deed goes unpunished."

Beck left Fox News after a tumultuous two and a half years at the network. He drew high ratings, but his tenure wasn't without its share of controversy. Advertisers dropped Beck's show en masse after he called President Obama a racist, and tensions between Beck's camp and Fox News grew over other issues.

The two groups decided to part ways in 2011. Beck's comments on Friday echoed remarks he has made before. "I'm so sick and tired of being in the system," he said when leaving Fox News. "I’m not going to play the game anymore.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/29/fox-...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
there's the Dic, with his lil handful of pat answers, and I imagine, his lil cartoon character 'yes man' on his shoulder saying, "yea, atta boy, you really gottem that time, huh Dic?"
LMAO!!! Fuch Face, looking forward to the day when you can call me Dic-head!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 86,181 - 86,200 of138,306
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lay K Teachers 5 min Joke 7
Mayor files lawsuit against six council members 10 min Funny 151
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Yes and Amen 122,523
Maryann Smith and Thomas (Oct '12) 35 min wondering 19
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 1 hr supper time 10
Would love to have a female to HUG and SNUGGLE ... 1 hr gator 5
Chief Deputy Derek Eubanks... (Jan '12) 2 hr michelle 916
•••

Freeze Warning for Knox County was issued at April 16 at 3:24AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••