'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

#97507 Apr 30, 2013
Drones are unconstitutional! Rand Paul sold out!:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#97508 Apr 30, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Payroll Tax: increase in the Social Security portion of the payroll tax from 4.2 percent to 6.2 percent for workers. This hits all Americans earning a paycheck—not just the “wealthy.” For example, The Wall Street Journal calculated that the “typical U.S. family earning $50,000 a year” will lose “an annual income boost of $1,000.”
http://blog.heritage.org/2013/01/08/tax-chang...
----------
What about all of the taxes involved in Obamacare which are coming this year and next? What about median income?
----------
As a candidate in 2008, Obama blamed the reversals largely on the policies of Bush and other Republicans. He cited census figures showing that median income for working-age households -- those headed by someone younger than 65 -- had dropped more than $2,000 after inflation during the first seven years of Bush’s time in office.
Yet real median household income in March was down $4,300 since Obama took office in January 2009 and down $2,900 since the June 2009 start of the economic recovery, according to an analysis of census data by Sentier Research, an economic- consulting firm in Annapolis, Maryland.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-05-01/obam...
The almost one year SS payroll tax deduction was part of the 2011 budget deal made with Repubs. It was at that moment agreed to it would last ONLY one year. It lasted one year. So for one year out of the past 15 the SS payroll tax was 2% less.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#97509 Apr 30, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You are part of the American Taliban. The FBI needs to have a talk with you. Hope Obama drones your ass.
"Hope obama drones your ass"? And what Taliban are you with??????????

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#97510 Apr 30, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hope obama drones your ass"? And what Taliban are you with??????????
You tell me what the difference is between the Islamic Taliban and the Repub American Taliban. Both desire to overthrow a freely elected government. Both want to establish some form of religious ruling government. Both call for violence.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#97511 Apr 30, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
if you were in Afgh then you should know first hand our troops are inadequately supplied with ammo and often run out during firefighting operations, all under oblamer and the same thing under the predator in chief in kosovo in the 90s, the problem is not our military it is the retarded gutless anti-American traitors that send their own kind to be head of the military, and the bow and go baaaaaaaa everytime they tell a lie,
baaaaaaaaaa
I know for a fact that was happening during Bush's watch. Our troops in Eastern Afghanistan were low on supplies during the dead of winter because the contractors refused to flying supplies in via helicopter. Make sure before you attempt to blame someone that you have facts. I was there. I know exactly how dire the situation was... and it wasn't just during Obama's watch. Bush and the GOP didn't even make sure that our Veterans got what they promised. They keep blocking any bills that might help our Vets.

But then again... the one clear fact about Republicans and Tea Party... you never look at fact. In yoru opinion... if it's not reported on Fox News or by Rush Limbaugh... it's not true. LMAO!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#97512 Apr 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
PRAYER FOR AMERICA GOES GLOBAL
Desire is for U.S.'to return to its earlier dependence on God'
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/prayer-for-america...
Never was and never will be a Christian Nation you insane nut job.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#97513 Apr 30, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hope obama drones your ass"? And what Taliban are you with??????????
You sorry Liar.
SnakeHarley

Prestonsburg, KY

#97514 Apr 30, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
Drones are unconstitutional! Rand Paul sold out!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CBCzI3Rsq8wXX
All Republicans sell out for the right price. Darrell Issa is the highest paid who're in Washington. Of course he's the richest Congressman in Washington too. He blows the oil companies for billions. Rand Paul gets millions from pharmaceutical companies. You can stick a fork in Rand Paul and Mitch McConnell, they're done.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#97516 Apr 30, 2013
Keepn it Simple Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
I know for a fact that was happening during Bush's watch. Our troops in Eastern Afghanistan were low on supplies during the dead of winter because the contractors refused to flying supplies in via helicopter. Make sure before you attempt to blame someone that you have facts. I was there. I know exactly how dire the situation was... and it wasn't just during Obama's watch. Bush and the GOP didn't even make sure that our Veterans got what they promised. They keep blocking any bills that might help our Vets.
But then again... the one clear fact about Republicans and Tea Party... you never look at fact. In yoru opinion... if it's not reported on Fox News or by Rush Limbaugh... it's not true. LMAO!
you just outed yourself as a two faced liar libotard, everything you posted is false, thus, you are nothing but a sheepletard political hack trying to defend your traitor in chief, if what you posted is a lie then you must not have been there because libotard sheeples don't serve their country they go against it, liar and left wing anti-American,

well heres some more fox news for you, but it must not be true because didn't see it on MSLSD - your life line to fantasy land, please explain to us how this is Bushs fault sodolib,

baaaaaaaaaaaaa

Obama administration officials threatened whistle-blowers on Benghazi, lawyer says

At least four career officials at the State Department and the Central Intelligence Agency have retained lawyers or are in the process of doing so, as they prepare to provide sensitive information about the Benghazi attacks to Congress

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/29/ob...
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#97517 Apr 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You sorry Liar.
low wager low intellect, goes hand in hand chicken man,

cluk cluk cluk,
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#97518 Apr 30, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
the dickheads RAN the show until Hot C came along and with his Coup d'etat, put the dickheads back where the belong, you your republican asses (hehehehehehehe)
now, YOU have permission to speak
LOLOL, hot c? ROTFL, just an ignorant sodotard with a typical democrap mouth, spewed filth and innuendo, lies and retardation and that is putting people back where they belong? ROTFL,

man, you ingorotards are remarkable, here it is, 1, 2, 3,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
wtf

Buffalo, NY

#97520 Apr 30, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL, hot c? ROTFL, just an ignorant sodotard with a typical democrap mouth, spewed filth and innuendo, lies and retardation and that is putting people back where they belong? ROTFL,
man, you ingorotards are remarkable, here it is, 1, 2, 3,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
You are full of sh*t a$$hole.lmao
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#97521 Apr 30, 2013
hey sheepletards, heres another demotard voter for you, bet he's glad to be on board now that hussein oblamer called him and encourage support for his fagginess, nice photo op of the call too!

your 2x winner, your man, hussein oblamer
(but not as popular as G.W. Bush, 2x winner, highest approval ratings in history)

baaaaaaaaa-raacccccccccc-alyps e,

NBA's Jason Collins comes out as gay

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/29/sport/collins-g...
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#97522 Apr 30, 2013
can we get nutsey poolsei back as speaker, she was better than jay leno for late night entertainment, baaaaaaaa
----------
Just over three years ago, then-Speaker Nancy Pelosi famously quipped about ObamaCare that "we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it."

But only now, as ObamaCare's third anniversary approaches — President Obama signed it into law on March 23, 2010 — is the country starting to find out what the sweeping health care overhaul will actually do.

http://news.investors.com/032113-648891-obama...

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#97523 Apr 30, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
you just outed yourself as a two faced liar libotard, everything you posted is false, thus, you are nothing but a sheepletard political hack trying to defend your traitor in chief, if what you posted is a lie then you must not have been there because libotard sheeples don't serve their country they go against it, liar and left wing anti-American,
well heres some more fox news for you, but it must not be true because didn't see it on MSLSD - your life line to fantasy land, please explain to us how this is Bushs fault sodolib,
baaaaaaaaaaaaa
Obama administration officials threatened whistle-blowers on Benghazi, lawyer says
At least four career officials at the State Department and the Central Intelligence Agency have retained lawyers or are in the process of doing so, as they prepare to provide sensitive information about the Benghazi attacks to Congress
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/29/ob...
Wow! You want any intelligent and decent person to believe anything reported by Rupert Murdoch's news agency? I take it you must think all the Government Actions against Murdoch over in the United Kingdom is just a slander campaign huh?

Fox News reports what Murdoch wants them to report.... are you REALLY that stupid not to already know that? I mean Hell... you Judge my comment as SPAM. Do you NOT know what SPAM is?

Back your statements with credible sources. I know for a fact that the 101st was living in horrendous conditions during September 2008 in Eastern Afghanistan. Connexes were flooding and Bush's cronies that were contracted to fly in supplies via helicopter refused to drop supplies to our troops in isolated COPs.

I also know what the status of Veterans are because I have 7 living veterans in my family right now including one son who served in Fallujah, Iraq during the bloodiest part of the war (under Bush's Watch) and I have another son who is still deployed. I also served in the US Army.

What sacrifices have you made for your country besides whining? What do you know first hand about armed services. Sounds like your theatre of combat was whatever you see on Fox News.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#97524 Apr 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are full of sh*t a$$hole.lmao
cluk cluk cluk

wtf

Richmond, KY

#97525 Apr 30, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
cluk cluk cluk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2KPVLDr9rNMXX
Suck suck suck

Lmfao
dumdums

Hodgenville, KY

#97526 Apr 30, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
Just over three years ago, then-Speaker Nancy Pelosi famously quipped about ObamaCare that "we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it."
Just to clarify, since you seem to struggle with reality, "so you can find out what is in it" is a direct result of how things have to be passed and practiced RIGHT IN YOUR FACE before you ever understand it. You guys rely on tv/radio personalities to tell you how to think. You never research a bill on your own. You would rather accept lies and irrational trends than to attempt to understand a bill yourself.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#97527 Apr 30, 2013
dumdums wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to clarify, since you seem to struggle with reality, "so you can find out what is in it" is a direct result of how things have to be passed and practiced RIGHT IN YOUR FACE before you ever understand it. You guys rely on tv/radio personalities to tell you how to think. You never research a bill on your own. You would rather accept lies and irrational trends than to attempt to understand a bill yourself.
which is why you are an ignorant lying sodotard liberal, you know all that about me? wow! pretty amazing faggboi, since I don't watch television, don't have cable or satellite, and don't bow to traitors in the w.h. when they yell baaaaaaaaa like you do, so tell us another intellectual tidbit of reality,

understand a bill? LOLOL, man, you should sue your parents for raising an inbred moron,

LOLOL, what a retard, make it up, say it, then believe it yourself,

baaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#97528 Apr 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Suck suck suck
Lmfao
yep, thats you chicken man, baaaaaaaa, I mean, cluk cluk cluk,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
it should be against the law for a woman to drive 22 min lol 7
Porsche mills 42 min Well.... 24
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr dollarsbill 131,871
Need food badly 3 hr Nope 43
truck payments 4 hr gator for office 14
Heard Nick Mandel almost died 6 hr Creek it 2
looking to rent house or trailor 7 hr landlord 2
To the Garland family 9 hr Well.... 3
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:35 pm PST

NBC Sports 9:35PM
Jaguars players wear "I can't breathe" shirts in pregame warm ups
Bleacher Report 9:37 PM
Titans Stay on Pace for Potential No. 1 Pick
Bleacher Report 9:53 PM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Video Highlights and Recap from Week
Bleacher Report 9:54 PM
Jags Hold on for 21-13 Win vs. Titans on TNF
Yahoo! Sports11:06 PM
Long Todman run helps Jaguars take down Titans