'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
86,141 - 86,160 of 151,100 Comments Last updated 19 min ago
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#97431 Apr 29, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are completely insane and believe right wing talking BS Sites are Research you ignorant pos. President Obama won the popular Vote and the Electoral College in a Landslide you dip shit.
Now run along and drink up the stupidity you irrelevant pos.
Have you finally overdosed on the kool-aid? Yes you have, Sisterboy. Are you coming out and admitting you are the most openly dumb ass on the forum? Yes you are!
SnakeHarley

Prestonsburg, KY

#97432 Apr 29, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
...says the dumb ass that forgot to mention that there are a RECORD NUMBER OF AMERICAN CITIZENS LIVING AT OR BELOW THE POVERTY LEVEL on OBAMA'S WATCH than any other time in our country's history other than the Great Depression.
Oops...shhhhh. Things of which lying democrat socialists don't speak about.
Those moron House Republicans have brought about the great poverty and unemployment in this country showerhead.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97433 Apr 29, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are completely insane and believe right wing talking BS Sites are Research you ignorant pos. President Obama won the popular Vote and the Electoral College in a Landslide you dip shit.
Now run along and drink up the stupidity you irrelevant pos.
UPDATE: Morgan, Blythe guilty on all counts

SOUTH BEND -- Guilty. On all counts.

That was the verdict late Thursday in the forgery trial involving former chair of the county Democratic Party Butch Morgan and party member Dustin Blythe, who were accused of

conspiring to forge signatures on petitions to place Democratic candidates on the state primary ballot in 2008.

[...the 0 AND hilary petitions...]

It came just after 8 p.m., after about three hours of deliberation.

Morgan was convicted on two counts of felony conspiracy to commit petition fraud and two counts of felony conspiracy to commit forgery, and Blythe was convicted on nine counts of felony forgery and one count of felony falsifying a petition.

Following the verdict, Superior Court Judge John Marnocha set a sentencing date of June 17. He also moved the sentencing date for co-defendants Pam Brunette and Bev Shelton from May 9 to that same date.

All four defendants were charged in the case last April, following an investigation by The Tribune and Howey Politics Indiana into suspected ballot petition fraud in the state's 2nd Congressional District and, more specifically, St. Joseph County.

http://www.southbendtribune.com/news/sbt-morg...

the 0 is an ILLEGAL alien ... FRAUD

Did not WIN "jack schidt!"

Can you HEAR ME now?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97434 Apr 29, 2013
SnakeHarley wrote:
<quoted text> Those moron House Republicans have brought about the great poverty and unemployment in this country showerhead.
The HOUSE REPUBLICANS

still

CONTROL the "purse strings" ... you know greenbacks!$$$

and you libTARDS can't stand it!

altho the BIG 0 is DOING everything he CAN to take $$$ away from

HONEST HARDWORKING PEOPLE - The Republicans!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97435 Apr 29, 2013
So long for a while

ignorant moronic dwIdioTic libTARDS!

:)

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#97436 Apr 29, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again you gd Liar, W did nothing for them. He did not land there or ever provide any Relief. All you can do is lie.
W : "Good job Brownie!"
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
You are an idiot!

“George W. Bush was good as his word. He visited the Gulf states 17 times; went 13 times to New Orleans. Laura Bush made 24 trips. Bush saw that $126 billion in aid was sent to the Gulf’s residents, as some members of his own party in Congress balked.”

“Bush put a special emphasis on rebuilding schools and universities. He didn’t forget African-Americans: Bush provided $400 million to the historically black colleges, now integrated, that remain a pride, and magnet for African-American students. Laura Bush, a librarian, saw to it that thousands of books ruined by the floods were replaced.”

“Our recovery can be credited to the civility and tireless efforts of President Bush and other Americans…”

Once again, a myth concocted by liberals to destroy Bush personally and drag down his presidency has been proven false. He did and does care about people. People of all races. The dignity of every human being a a creature of God matters to him. He did get the job done during Katrina.

Capable Mississippi Republican leaders cooperated with him while incompetent Democratic Louisiana leaders fought him every step of the way and let the Big Easy get washed away.

Read more: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...
Follow us:@wtcommunities on Twitter
Syl

Ashland, KY

#97437 Apr 29, 2013
An Arab Muslim enters a taxi cab in Houma, Louisiana....
Once he is seated, he asks the Cajun taxi driver to turn off the radio,because he must not hear music as decreed by his religion.
But ,in the time of the prophet there was no music, especially Western music, which is music of the infidels. AND, there was CERTAINLY no radio.
So the taxi driver politely switches off the radio, pulls over to the curb,gets out and opens the back door. The Arab asks him, "What are you DOING, man?!
The Cajun answers, In da time of da prophet dere weren't no taxis, So you get ya as* out and wait fa a camel!
Gotta love those Cajuns!

And not one thing politically incorrect about what the Cajun Taxi driver says. he just spokr the truth!

Since: Dec 11

.

#97438 Apr 29, 2013
SnakeHarley wrote:
<quoted text> Those moron House Republicans have brought about the great poverty and unemployment in this country showerhead.
Democratic policies, spear header by a clown VP and Anti American B. Hussein Obama have screwed things up for a while now...not much longer. State are flexing legislative muscle and blocking their socialist tweeks!
You would think a Black POTUS would have at least tried to improve the unemployment rate among blacks in his 1st term (at the very last while he had a majority in the House and Senate!).

Since: Dec 11

.

#97439 Apr 29, 2013
>header< [headed]

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#97440 Apr 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
They BOTH need to be
TRIED for TREASON
&
EXILED or worse!
Along with hilary clinton!
That's MY opinion whether you wtf like it or NOT!
I have years of research to BACK me UP!
What do you have?
N-O-T-H-I-N-G ........!!
that man/WIMP in the White House
IS
no president/leader ...
he's a wanna be movie star!
WE NEED A LEADER!
You are part of the American Taliban. The FBI needs to have a talk with you. Hope Obama drones your ass.
The Irate Republican

London, KY

#97441 Apr 29, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot!
“George W. Bush was good as his word. He visited the Gulf states 17 times; went 13 times to New Orleans. Laura Bush made 24 trips. Bush saw that $126 billion in aid was sent to the Gulf’s residents, as some members of his own party in Congress balked.”
“Bush put a special emphasis on rebuilding schools and universities. He didn’t forget African-Americans: Bush provided $400 million to the historically black colleges, now integrated, that remain a pride, and magnet for African-American students. Laura Bush, a librarian, saw to it that thousands of books ruined by the floods were replaced.”
“Our recovery can be credited to the civility and tireless efforts of President Bush and other Americans…”
Once again, a myth concocted by liberals to destroy Bush personally and drag down his presidency has been proven false. He did and does care about people. People of all races. The dignity of every human being a a creature of God matters to him. He did get the job done during Katrina.
Capable Mississippi Republican leaders cooperated with him while incompetent Democratic Louisiana leaders fought him every step of the way and let the Big Easy get washed away.
Read more: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...
Follow us:@wtcommunities on Twitter
Another stinking george WMD bush apologist! He ruined our country dumbass! And get your head out of your ass, and the washington times. That "news" paper is run by a bunch of freaking moonies hashing out all kinds of illigit propaganda. My lord you rush puffing bushites are some dumb mother...s!
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!
TIR
Just Shut Up

Horse Cave, KY

#97442 Apr 29, 2013
Sick of all of you both sides y,all are what is wrong with this Nation today you just want to be heard and argue a point to death and NOTHING gets done to help anybody you are all just a bunch of angry people who contribute absolutely nothing but a bunch of hot air!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#97443 Apr 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The HOUSE REPUBLICANS
still
CONTROL the "purse strings" ... you know greenbacks!$$$
and you libTARDS can't stand it!
altho the BIG 0 is DOING everything he CAN to take $$$ away from
HONEST HARDWORKING PEOPLE - The Republicans!
Honest republicans????? Ha! Is that supposed to be an oxymoron? Or are you just an ox assed moron?

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR
Junior A

Ashland, KY

#97444 Apr 29, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are completely insane and believe right wing talking BS Sites are Research you ignorant pos. President Obama won the popular Vote and the Electoral College in a Landslide you dip shit.
Now run along and drink up the stupidity you irrelevant pos.
You are the same "little welfare prick" you've always been. Afraid you will lose your free handouts?

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#97445 Apr 29, 2013
Just Shut Up wrote:
Sick of all of you both sides y,all are what is wrong with this Nation today you just want to be heard and argue a point to death and NOTHING gets done to help anybody you are all just a bunch of angry people who contribute absolutely nothing but a bunch of hot air!!!!!!!!!!
People we have been exposed!

TIR

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#97446 Apr 29, 2013
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Another stinking george WMD bush apologist! He ruined our country dumbass! And get your head out of your ass, and the washington times. That "news" paper is run by a bunch of freaking moonies hashing out all kinds of illigit propaganda. My lord you rush puffing bushites are some dumb mother...s!
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!
TIR
Your opinion! Not the opinion of others.

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#97447 Apr 29, 2013
ShirkJerk wrote:
OneBigAssMistake
According to a new report by the nonpartisan Government Accountability Institute (GAI), President Barack Obama has spent over twice as many hours on vacation and golf (976 hours) as he has in economic meetings of any kind (474.4 hours).
WTF'S shirkjerk president.
Maybe he trying to catch up to george WMD bushs' "over 900 days on vacation"! Fat chance of that now though!

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#97448 Apr 29, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion! Not the opinion of others.
Opinion and fact! If you can't take the facts, better stop reading now!

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#97449 Apr 29, 2013
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinion and fact! If you can't take the facts, better stop reading now!
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!
TIR
Opinion only! If you can't accept it is just your opinion, you had better stop reading now!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#97450 Apr 29, 2013
CBS News has learned that multiple new whistleblowers are privately speaking to investigators with the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee regarding the Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist attacks on the U.S. compounds in Benghazi, Libya.

The nature of the communications with the whistleblowers and their identities are not being made public at this time. But in response, the Oversight Committee yesterday sent letters to the three federal agencies involved: the CIA, the Defense Department and the State Department.

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AnDLOT.1o...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 37 min NO CHANCE 1,246
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 2 hr Tell it 9
Calvary Christian start date? (Jul '13) 2 hr PARENT 15
hot girl a the funeral home 2 hr justbecuse0105 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Horatio 130,467
To the people cutting catalytic converters... 3 hr Junk man 10
Fight lee mart 3 hr dkkdk 2
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••