'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
86,121 - 86,140 of 151,157 Comments Last updated 19 min ago

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#97410 Apr 29, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation for Dummies: Obama-nomics scare the $#it out of business! Same thing Republicans warned you about.
Told you so.
This is why the stock market has done so well. Companies stashing their money. There is too much uncertainty with the economy, Obamacare, etc. to hire and expand.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97412 Apr 29, 2013
eric holder going off again ...
he needs to be GONE!

WARNING AMERICANS ...!!!

Promises to protect 'innocent'

against "MISGUIDED" acts of retaliation ....

nuTz ...

Judge Who Ended Interrogation Of Boston Bomber Without DOJ Knowledge Linked To Muslim Brotherhood, Muslim Governments

http://patdollard.com/2013/04/judge-marianne-...
wtf

Corbin, KY

#97413 Apr 29, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why the stock market has done so well. Companies stashing their money. There is too much uncertainty with the economy, Obamacare, etc. to hire and expand.
Yeah, Corporate profits are at an all time high you stupid pos.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97414 Apr 29, 2013
NOW a "queer gaytard"

IS

a sports ROLE MODEL!

ungodly & s-i-c-k-e-n-i-n-g ...

and people are 'celebrating' it ...

:(

What has happened to the America I "so" love!

one
BIG
ass
MISTAKE
America!

and his goons/THUGS ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97415 Apr 29, 2013
WHAT are "We the people"

WAITING ON!
wtf

Corbin, KY

#97416 Apr 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
eric holder going off again ...
he needs to be GONE!
WARNING AMERICANS ...!!!
Promises to protect 'innocent'
against "MISGUIDED" acts of retaliation ....
nuTz ...
Judge Who Ended Interrogation Of Boston Bomber Without DOJ Knowledge Linked To Muslim Brotherhood, Muslim Governments
http://patdollard.com/2013/04/judge-marianne-...
Have you ever had a sane moment in your sorry life you nut job pos?
SnakeHarley

Prestonsburg, KY

#97417 Apr 29, 2013
Well ... Rand Paul is a Peter puffer so ?
wtf

Corbin, KY

#97418 Apr 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
NOW a "queer gaytard"
IS
a sports ROLE MODEL!
ungodly & s-i-c-k-e-n-i-n-g ...
and people are 'celebrating' it ...
:(
What has happened to the America I "so" love!
one
BIG
ass
MISTAKE
America!
and his goons/THUGS ...
Your ignorance is overwhelming you stupid pos.

He probably saw you and turned Queer immediately.
wtf

Corbin, KY

#97419 Apr 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
WHAT are "We the people"
WAITING ON!
Don't wait. Do something Stupid!
wtf

Corbin, KY

#97420 Apr 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
eric holder going off again ...
he needs to be GONE!
WARNING AMERICANS ...!!!
Promises to protect 'innocent'
against "MISGUIDED" acts of retaliation ....
nuTz ...
Judge Who Ended Interrogation Of Boston Bomber Without DOJ Knowledge Linked To Muslim Brotherhood, Muslim Governments
http://patdollard.com/2013/04/judge-marianne-...
The President chooses the Attorney General you nit wit.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97421 Apr 29, 2013
Ron Paul: Police manhunt for Boston Marathon bombing suspect scarier than attack

Mr. Paul, a former libertarian political candidate who served in Congress as a member of the Republican Party, said the door-to-door searches police conducted in Watertown for the bombing suspects were particularly alarming.
They reminded of a “military coup in a far off banana republic,” he said, Politico reported.“Force lockdown of a city. Militarized police riding tanks in the streets. Door-to-door armed searches without warrant. Families thrown out of their homes at gunpoint to be searched without probable cause. Businesses forced to close. Transport shut down.”
Mr. Paul reminded the surviving suspect, 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, was ultimately discovered by a civilian, and not due to police crackdown, Politico reported.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/...

I'm not one to rub it in so much
BUT

I'm going to NOW!

I TOLD YOU SO!

EXACTLY as I "called it" that morning!

Some peeps are BLIND!

TRULY BLIND & IGNORANT!
SnakeHarley

Prestonsburg, KY

#97422 Apr 29, 2013
We the People is a lie. Most of them are greedy selfish rich pukes who want to keep average Americans in poverty. After they lose the House next year that will begin to end.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97423 Apr 29, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The President chooses the Attorney General you nit wit.
They BOTH need to be
TRIED for TREASON

&

EXILED or worse!

Along with hilary clinton!

That's MY opinion whether you wtf like it or NOT!

I have years of research to BACK me UP!

What do you have?

N-O-T-H-I-N-G ........!!

that man/WIMP in the White House
IS
no president/leader ...

he's a wanna be movie star!

WE NEED A LEADER!
wtf

Corbin, KY

#97424 Apr 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Ron Paul: Police manhunt for Boston Marathon bombing suspect scarier than attack
Mr. Paul, a former libertarian political candidate who served in Congress as a member of the Republican Party, said the door-to-door searches police conducted in Watertown for the bombing suspects were particularly alarming.
They reminded of a “military coup in a far off banana republic,” he said, Politico reported.“Force lockdown of a city. Militarized police riding tanks in the streets. Door-to-door armed searches without warrant. Families thrown out of their homes at gunpoint to be searched without probable cause. Businesses forced to close. Transport shut down.”
Mr. Paul reminded the surviving suspect, 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, was ultimately discovered by a civilian, and not due to police crackdown, Politico reported.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/...
I'm not one to rub it in so much
BUT
I'm going to NOW!
I TOLD YOU SO!
EXACTLY as I "called it" that morning!
Some peeps are BLIND!
TRULY BLIND & IGNORANT!
Yes you are dumbass. Yes you are.
wtf

Corbin, KY

#97425 Apr 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
They BOTH need to be
TRIED for TREASON
&
EXILED or worse!
Along with hilary clinton!
That's MY opinion whether you wtf like it or NOT!
I have years of research to BACK me UP!
What do you have?
N-O-T-H-I-N-G ........!!
that man/WIMP in the White House
IS
no president/leader ...
he's a wanna be movie star!
WE NEED A LEADER!
You are completely insane and believe right wing talking BS Sites are Research you ignorant pos. President Obama won the popular Vote and the Electoral College in a Landslide you dip shit.

Now run along and drink up the stupidity you irrelevant pos.
boater

Duluth, GA

#97426 Apr 29, 2013
Who cares
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#97427 Apr 29, 2013
SnakeHarley wrote:
We the People is a lie. Most of them are greedy selfish rich pukes who want to keep average Americans in poverty. After they lose the House next year that will begin to end.
...says the dumb ass that forgot to mention that there are a RECORD NUMBER OF AMERICAN CITIZENS LIVING AT OR BELOW THE POVERTY LEVEL on OBAMA'S WATCH than any other time in our country's history other than the Great Depression.

Oops...shhhhh. Things of which lying democrat socialists don't speak about.
SnakeHarley

Prestonsburg, KY

#97428 Apr 29, 2013
I don't know if there will be another Republican elected President in my lifetime ? There may not even be a GOP in ten years ? At least one big enough to win an election.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#97429 Apr 29, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are completely insane and believe right wing talking BS Sites are Research you ignorant pos. President Obama won the popular Vote and the Electoral College in a Landslide you dip shit.
Now run along and drink up the stupidity you irrelevant pos.
A landslide? Your fantastic edumacation is showing. Even with Obama winning all the votes in districts that turned out to have more votes than they had citizens...and he still didn't win by a landslide with all the cheating. Oh, you were using Nutsy Puloosie's creative math to get your "landslide" stats? Never mind, dumb ass. lmao
SnakeHarley

Prestonsburg, KY

#97430 Apr 29, 2013
I have been near the poverty level since the crash of 2008. But I am a survivor. Army Ranger ETS'd November 1980. I'll pinch yer head off and shot down yer neck.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min 62656sss 1,333
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min The_Box 130,498
Kevin Disney Central Elementary School 35 min Parent 3
New club in Barbourville? 2 hr Tyler 45
joann gregory 2 hr grimes 3
hp desktop with 2 hr seth 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr pusherman_ 81,595
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••