'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
86,101 - 86,120 of 147,266 Comments Last updated 15 min ago
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Yes We Can!
Venezuelan committee dismisses opposition demands for vote audit as ‘impossible’
Yes we can steal an election Obama-Style!
http://rt.com/news/venezuela-audit-vote-refus...
Blah blah blah blah more BS from a whiny sore Loser.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

hey sodolibs, what ever happened to when oblamer
stood with Hurricane Sandy victims and pledged to quickly assist them in their dire time of need?

please explain this about your 2x winner, your man, your hero, hussein oblamer,

(bet she can't wait to get here letter from social security and medicare) baaaaaaaaaa

Hurricane Sandy Victim Who Hugged Obama in Viral Photo Claims He Broke Aid Promise, Sent Her ‘Disturbing’ Form Letter

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/04/hu...
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Many of those displaced by the so-called superstorm say they are stuck in limbo, trying to raise money to pay for repairs or replace their homes while coming to grips with new, federal flood-zone maps that many fear will make it too costly for them to return.

“We're no better off than we were six months ago," said Kieran Burke, a fire marshal who lost his home to a massive fire that erupted at the height of the storm.... I'd like to have an idea when I can tell my wife our children can go home.”

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/29/17...
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah blah more BS from a whiny sore Loser.
I thought the gay bar you work at cut back your hours because of oblamer care chicken man,
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

and you libotards just keep going baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

In an interview with The Philly Post, the owner of the North Point Marina, a venue that was destroyed in the storm, said that she is struggling — but “surviving”— and noted that she has yet to begin rebuilding. FEMA doesn’t help businesses with monetary aid and her insurance money has not yet come through, leaving her stagnant and unable to begin the painstaking process of rebuilding.
Hugh Jassoal

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
The idea of changing the Constitution makes me shudder . Yes, we have amendments changing it . Some should never have been done . But the Bill of Rights and the Constitution are the greatest writings for a Country and the People , ever written . It has stood the contest thru time . Never act like any change needs be done without years of study . We need to change our attitudes , not the Constitution.
As far as freedom to Worship , called freedom of Religion , too many have turned it into Freedom from religion ,turned it into do as one pleases, have no morals, and have become immoral. Read the Constitution and explain where any see the writing of religion and Gov`t ,the worship of your chosen God, should be excoriated.
Still waiting for your reply on which amendments should not have been done. Please answer this.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

(CNN)-- President Barack Obama is having a tough time.

The defeat of the gun control legislation was devastating. Despite strong public support for tighter regulations and the backing of a bipartisan coalition, a furious blitz from gun lobby groups persuaded enough senators to kill the legislation. The bill's sponsors could not find the 60 senators needed to stop a filibuster.
Itslike

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
stood with Hurricane Sandy victims and pledged to quickly assist them in their dire time of need?
(bet she can't wait to get here letter from social security and medicare) baaaaaaaaaa
Hurricane Sandy Victim Who Hugged Obama in Viral Photo Claims He Broke Aid Promise, Sent Her ‘Disturbing’ Form Letter
watching the cast of Sesame Street play in the sanboxes of clueless.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
You 2x loser whine your stupid head off cry baby.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Remember Katrina??

Good job Republitards.

Lmfao
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
(CNN)-- President Barack Obama is having a tough time.
The defeat of the gun control legislation was devastating. Despite strong public support for tighter regulations and the backing of a bipartisan coalition, a furious blitz from gun lobby groups persuaded enough senators to kill the legislation. The bill's sponsors could not find the 60 senators needed to stop a filibuster.
Whine whine whine you cry baby. You lost, get over it.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You 2x loser whine your stupid head off cry baby.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Remember Katrina??
Good job Republitards.
Lmfao
yeah chicken man, I remember Katrina well, when G.W. flew A.F. 1 to Lousiana and sat on the runway trying to get the demotard governor to accept prepatory resources before the hurricane hit and she said no, then when the mayor of N.Orleans killed all those people by refusing to evacuate them, yeah, I remember, do you remember that or only what MSLSD and your demotards told you, when they told you baaaaaaaaaaa you went cluk cluk cluk chicken man,

yeah, I remember, baaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Whine whine whine you cry baby. You lost, get over it.
actually I won sodoboy, you lost, too bad you are not smart enough to see it, as soon as technology catches up with science maybe you can have an complete DNA transfusion with a conservative, then you will not be so stupid, LOLOLOLOL,

baaaaaaaaaaaa
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah chicken man, I remember Katrina well, when G.W. flew A.F. 1 to Lousiana and sat on the runway trying to get the demotard governor to accept prepatory resources before the hurricane hit and she said no, then when the mayor of N.Orleans killed all those people by refusing to evacuate them, yeah, I remember, do you remember that or only what MSLSD and your demotards told you, when they told you baaaaaaaaaaa you went cluk cluk cluk chicken man,
yeah, I remember, baaaaaaaaaa
Wrong again you gd Liar, W did nothing for them. He did not land there or ever provide any Relief. All you can do is lie.

W : "Good job Brownie!"

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
actually I won sodoboy, you lost, too bad you are not smart enough to see it, as soon as technology catches up with science maybe you can have an complete DNA transfusion with a conservative, then you will not be so stupid, LOLOLOLOL,
baaaaaaaaaaaa
You voted for Red China Romney the Draft Dodger and you got stomped in a Landslide.

You should have a transfusion with a man so you will not be a puss.
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
hey what kind of Fender...I have one
a 1998 (Mexican) Strat...i know you hate the Nexican part but i didn't tell them where to build it, honest
I don't think anybody hates Mexicans.We hate that our president uses them for votes so he can destroy America . He will throw them under the bus with the rest of us.
Junior

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point Reality...ask yourself that:
"Why hasn't the other politicians attempted to stop him?"
Maybe because they don't buy into your extreme twisted bullshit
maybe the whole rotten bunch is in on the plot to take over America and make slaves of us all. Could be the Right just giving the appearance of being diff, so no matter which side wins, they can continue their mastermind plan for one world order.[if you can't beat'em , join'em]
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think anybody hates Mexicans.We hate that our president uses them for votes so he can destroy America . He will throw them under the bus with the rest of us.
You gd Liar, you make up lies all the Time.

Syl lies.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, its more like that Keanu Reeves movie; speed, and this time America is on the bus...and Keanu is on another movie set! Bungling Biden is driving...and

The bus is on "E" and we are screwed!
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, its more like that Keanu Reeves movie; speed, and this time America is on the bus...and Keanu is on another movie set! Bungling Biden is driving...and
The bus is on "E" and we are screwed!
Whine and cry whine and cry whine and cry all day long you cry babies.
Lmfao
You lost again.
Lmfao
spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Unemployment numbers explained:
US companies are holding $2T in cash on their balance sheets.
Top 20 Firms with cash not invested.
1. Citigroup $526B
2. JPMorgan Chase $414B
3. Wells Fargo $112B
4. General Electric $82B
5. Microsoft $53B
6. Google $39B
7. Oracle $29B
8. Apple $28B
9. Johnson & Johnson $27B
10. Pfizer $24B
11. Chevron $18B
12. Coca-Cola $14B
13. Intel $12B
14. IBM $12B
15. Exxon Mobil $10B
16. Walmart $9B
17. Schlumberger $5B
18. AT&T $4B
19. Procter & Gamble $3B
20. Philip Morris $2B

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
New club in Barbourville? 3 min Beelzebub 17
Tommy that use to work at oasis pizza 24 min Susie 6
john sowders 1 hr not surprised 11
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 4 hr I think 23
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Night Fury 129,042
Teresa Johnson and Rex 11 hr wondering 5
Please Ladies answer this question for me 12 hr LMAO 7
•••
•••