'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#97387 Apr 29, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
(CNN)-- President Barack Obama is having a tough time.
The defeat of the gun control legislation was devastating. Despite strong public support for tighter regulations and the backing of a bipartisan coalition, a furious blitz from gun lobby groups persuaded enough senators to kill the legislation. The bill's sponsors could not find the 60 senators needed to stop a filibuster.
Whine whine whine you cry baby. You lost, get over it.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#97388 Apr 29, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You 2x loser whine your stupid head off cry baby.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Remember Katrina??
Good job Republitards.
Lmfao
yeah chicken man, I remember Katrina well, when G.W. flew A.F. 1 to Lousiana and sat on the runway trying to get the demotard governor to accept prepatory resources before the hurricane hit and she said no, then when the mayor of N.Orleans killed all those people by refusing to evacuate them, yeah, I remember, do you remember that or only what MSLSD and your demotards told you, when they told you baaaaaaaaaaa you went cluk cluk cluk chicken man,

yeah, I remember, baaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#97389 Apr 29, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Whine whine whine you cry baby. You lost, get over it.
actually I won sodoboy, you lost, too bad you are not smart enough to see it, as soon as technology catches up with science maybe you can have an complete DNA transfusion with a conservative, then you will not be so stupid, LOLOLOLOL,

baaaaaaaaaaaa
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#97391 Apr 29, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah chicken man, I remember Katrina well, when G.W. flew A.F. 1 to Lousiana and sat on the runway trying to get the demotard governor to accept prepatory resources before the hurricane hit and she said no, then when the mayor of N.Orleans killed all those people by refusing to evacuate them, yeah, I remember, do you remember that or only what MSLSD and your demotards told you, when they told you baaaaaaaaaaa you went cluk cluk cluk chicken man,
yeah, I remember, baaaaaaaaaa
Wrong again you gd Liar, W did nothing for them. He did not land there or ever provide any Relief. All you can do is lie.

W : "Good job Brownie!"

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#97392 Apr 29, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
actually I won sodoboy, you lost, too bad you are not smart enough to see it, as soon as technology catches up with science maybe you can have an complete DNA transfusion with a conservative, then you will not be so stupid, LOLOLOLOL,
baaaaaaaaaaaa
You voted for Red China Romney the Draft Dodger and you got stomped in a Landslide.

You should have a transfusion with a man so you will not be a puss.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#97393 Apr 29, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
hey what kind of Fender...I have one
a 1998 (Mexican) Strat...i know you hate the Nexican part but i didn't tell them where to build it, honest
I don't think anybody hates Mexicans.We hate that our president uses them for votes so he can destroy America . He will throw them under the bus with the rest of us.
Junior

Ashland, KY

#97394 Apr 29, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point Reality...ask yourself that:
"Why hasn't the other politicians attempted to stop him?"
Maybe because they don't buy into your extreme twisted bullshit
maybe the whole rotten bunch is in on the plot to take over America and make slaves of us all. Could be the Right just giving the appearance of being diff, so no matter which side wins, they can continue their mastermind plan for one world order.[if you can't beat'em , join'em]
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#97395 Apr 29, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think anybody hates Mexicans.We hate that our president uses them for votes so he can destroy America . He will throw them under the bus with the rest of us.
You gd Liar, you make up lies all the Time.

Syl lies.

Since: Dec 11

#97396 Apr 29, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, its more like that Keanu Reeves movie; speed, and this time America is on the bus...and Keanu is on another movie set! Bungling Biden is driving...and

The bus is on "E" and we are screwed!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#97398 Apr 29, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, its more like that Keanu Reeves movie; speed, and this time America is on the bus...and Keanu is on another movie set! Bungling Biden is driving...and
The bus is on "E" and we are screwed!
Whine and cry whine and cry whine and cry all day long you cry babies.
Lmfao
You lost again.
Lmfao
spocko

Oakland, CA

#97400 Apr 29, 2013
Unemployment numbers explained:
US companies are holding $2T in cash on their balance sheets.
Top 20 Firms with cash not invested.
1. Citigroup $526B
2. JPMorgan Chase $414B
3. Wells Fargo $112B
4. General Electric $82B
5. Microsoft $53B
6. Google $39B
7. Oracle $29B
8. Apple $28B
9. Johnson & Johnson $27B
10. Pfizer $24B
11. Chevron $18B
12. Coca-Cola $14B
13. Intel $12B
14. IBM $12B
15. Exxon Mobil $10B
16. Walmart $9B
17. Schlumberger $5B
18. AT&T $4B
19. Procter & Gamble $3B
20. Philip Morris $2B
ShirkJerk

Barnesville, OH

#97401 Apr 29, 2013
OneBigAssMistake

According to a new report by the nonpartisan Government Accountability Institute (GAI), President Barack Obama has spent over twice as many hours on vacation and golf (976 hours) as he has in economic meetings of any kind (474.4 hours).

WTF'S shirkjerk president.

Since: Dec 11

#97402 Apr 29, 2013
spocko wrote:
Unemployment numbers explained:
US companies are holding $2T in cash on their balance sheets.
Top 20 Firms with cash not invested.
1. Citigroup $526B
2. JPMorgan Chase $414B
3. Wells Fargo $112B
4. General Electric $82B
5. Microsoft $53B
6. Google $39B
7. Oracle $29B
8. Apple $28B
9. Johnson & Johnson $27B
10. Pfizer $24B
11. Chevron $18B
12. Coca-Cola $14B
13. Intel $12B
14. IBM $12B
15. Exxon Mobil $10B
16. Walmart $9B
17. Schlumberger $5B
18. AT&T $4B
19. Procter & Gamble $3B
20. Philip Morris $2B
Translation for Dummies: Obama-nomics scare the $#it out of business! Same thing Republicans warned you about.
Told you so.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97403 Apr 29, 2013
6 NY politicians plead not guilty to corruption

CHARGED WITH FRAUD- New York State Sen. Malcolm Smith, second form left, arrives to federal court in Westchester, N.Y., April 23.

http://www.newpittsburghcourieronline.com/ind...
wtf

Corbin, KY

#97404 Apr 29, 2013
ShirkJerk wrote:
OneBigAssMistake
According to a new report by the nonpartisan Government Accountability Institute (GAI), President Barack Obama has spent over twice as many hours on vacation and golf (976 hours) as he has in economic meetings of any kind (474.4 hours).
WTF'S shirkjerk president.
W holds the all time Record for vacationing you F ' ktard SOB.
wtf

Corbin, KY

#97405 Apr 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Translation for Dummies: Obama-nomics scare the $#it out of business! Same thing Republicans warned you about.
Told you so.
Whine whine whine whine and cry you pos.

How come the Economy collapsed under Bush Stupid.
Reality

Waddy, KY

#97406 Apr 29, 2013
I support the Biblical definition of marriage. You might be able to change the laws of America but you will never change the laws of GOD.
wtf

Corbin, KY

#97409 Apr 29, 2013
Reality wrote:
I support the Biblical definition of marriage. You might be able to change the laws of America but you will never change the laws of GOD.
That is not the Law Stupid.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#97410 Apr 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Told you so.
This is why the stock market has done so well. Companies stashing their money. There is too much uncertainty with the economy, Obamacare, etc. to hire and expand.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97412 Apr 29, 2013
eric holder going off again ...
he needs to be GONE!

WARNING AMERICANS ...!!!

Promises to protect 'innocent'

against "MISGUIDED" acts of retaliation ....

nuTz ...

Judge Who Ended Interrogation Of Boston Bomber Without DOJ Knowledge Linked To Muslim Brotherhood, Muslim Governments

http://patdollard.com/2013/04/judge-marianne-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 28 min hate lying politi... 6,933
Davis Boys Dead (Nov '13) 1 hr dizzyone1313 9
davis drug (Mar '10) 2 hr dizzyone1313 18
wyt wizard and strawberry (Jan '10) 2 hr 777ITSMEEEEEE 6
anything 2 hr hater 1
Shirley Black from Flat Lick & Barbourville Area 3 hr run away fsst 2
drug heads 3 hr Diamonds_R_Not_4_... 2
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE