'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182439 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Dec 11

.

#97402 Apr 29, 2013
spocko wrote:
Unemployment numbers explained:
US companies are holding $2T in cash on their balance sheets.
Top 20 Firms with cash not invested.
1. Citigroup $526B
2. JPMorgan Chase $414B
3. Wells Fargo $112B
4. General Electric $82B
5. Microsoft $53B
6. Google $39B
7. Oracle $29B
8. Apple $28B
9. Johnson & Johnson $27B
10. Pfizer $24B
11. Chevron $18B
12. Coca-Cola $14B
13. Intel $12B
14. IBM $12B
15. Exxon Mobil $10B
16. Walmart $9B
17. Schlumberger $5B
18. AT&T $4B
19. Procter & Gamble $3B
20. Philip Morris $2B
Translation for Dummies: Obama-nomics scare the $#it out of business! Same thing Republicans warned you about.
Told you so.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97403 Apr 29, 2013
6 NY politicians plead not guilty to corruption

CHARGED WITH FRAUD- New York State Sen. Malcolm Smith, second form left, arrives to federal court in Westchester, N.Y., April 23.

http://www.newpittsburghcourieronline.com/ind...
wtf

Corbin, KY

#97404 Apr 29, 2013
ShirkJerk wrote:
OneBigAssMistake
According to a new report by the nonpartisan Government Accountability Institute (GAI), President Barack Obama has spent over twice as many hours on vacation and golf (976 hours) as he has in economic meetings of any kind (474.4 hours).
WTF'S shirkjerk president.
W holds the all time Record for vacationing you F ' ktard SOB.
wtf

Corbin, KY

#97405 Apr 29, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation for Dummies: Obama-nomics scare the $#it out of business! Same thing Republicans warned you about.
Told you so.
Whine whine whine whine and cry you pos.

How come the Economy collapsed under Bush Stupid.
Reality

Waddy, KY

#97406 Apr 29, 2013
I support the Biblical definition of marriage. You might be able to change the laws of America but you will never change the laws of GOD.
wtf

Corbin, KY

#97409 Apr 29, 2013
Reality wrote:
I support the Biblical definition of marriage. You might be able to change the laws of America but you will never change the laws of GOD.
That is not the Law Stupid.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#97410 Apr 29, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation for Dummies: Obama-nomics scare the $#it out of business! Same thing Republicans warned you about.
Told you so.
This is why the stock market has done so well. Companies stashing their money. There is too much uncertainty with the economy, Obamacare, etc. to hire and expand.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97412 Apr 29, 2013
eric holder going off again ...
he needs to be GONE!

WARNING AMERICANS ...!!!

Promises to protect 'innocent'

against "MISGUIDED" acts of retaliation ....

nuTz ...

Judge Who Ended Interrogation Of Boston Bomber Without DOJ Knowledge Linked To Muslim Brotherhood, Muslim Governments

http://patdollard.com/2013/04/judge-marianne-...
wtf

Corbin, KY

#97413 Apr 29, 2013
Grand Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why the stock market has done so well. Companies stashing their money. There is too much uncertainty with the economy, Obamacare, etc. to hire and expand.
Yeah, Corporate profits are at an all time high you stupid pos.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97414 Apr 29, 2013
NOW a "queer gaytard"

IS

a sports ROLE MODEL!

ungodly & s-i-c-k-e-n-i-n-g ...

and people are 'celebrating' it ...

:(

What has happened to the America I "so" love!

one
BIG
ass
MISTAKE
America!

and his goons/THUGS ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97415 Apr 29, 2013
WHAT are "We the people"

WAITING ON!
wtf

Corbin, KY

#97416 Apr 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
eric holder going off again ...
he needs to be GONE!
WARNING AMERICANS ...!!!
Promises to protect 'innocent'
against "MISGUIDED" acts of retaliation ....
nuTz ...
Judge Who Ended Interrogation Of Boston Bomber Without DOJ Knowledge Linked To Muslim Brotherhood, Muslim Governments
http://patdollard.com/2013/04/judge-marianne-...
Have you ever had a sane moment in your sorry life you nut job pos?
SnakeHarley

Prestonsburg, KY

#97417 Apr 29, 2013
Well ... Rand Paul is a Peter puffer so ?
wtf

Corbin, KY

#97418 Apr 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
NOW a "queer gaytard"
IS
a sports ROLE MODEL!
ungodly & s-i-c-k-e-n-i-n-g ...
and people are 'celebrating' it ...
:(
What has happened to the America I "so" love!
one
BIG
ass
MISTAKE
America!
and his goons/THUGS ...
Your ignorance is overwhelming you stupid pos.

He probably saw you and turned Queer immediately.
wtf

Corbin, KY

#97419 Apr 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
WHAT are "We the people"
WAITING ON!
Don't wait. Do something Stupid!
wtf

Corbin, KY

#97420 Apr 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
eric holder going off again ...
he needs to be GONE!
WARNING AMERICANS ...!!!
Promises to protect 'innocent'
against "MISGUIDED" acts of retaliation ....
nuTz ...
Judge Who Ended Interrogation Of Boston Bomber Without DOJ Knowledge Linked To Muslim Brotherhood, Muslim Governments
http://patdollard.com/2013/04/judge-marianne-...
The President chooses the Attorney General you nit wit.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97421 Apr 29, 2013
Ron Paul: Police manhunt for Boston Marathon bombing suspect scarier than attack

Mr. Paul, a former libertarian political candidate who served in Congress as a member of the Republican Party, said the door-to-door searches police conducted in Watertown for the bombing suspects were particularly alarming.
They reminded of a “military coup in a far off banana republic,” he said, Politico reported.“Force lockdown of a city. Militarized police riding tanks in the streets. Door-to-door armed searches without warrant. Families thrown out of their homes at gunpoint to be searched without probable cause. Businesses forced to close. Transport shut down.”
Mr. Paul reminded the surviving suspect, 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, was ultimately discovered by a civilian, and not due to police crackdown, Politico reported.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/...

I'm not one to rub it in so much
BUT

I'm going to NOW!

I TOLD YOU SO!

EXACTLY as I "called it" that morning!

Some peeps are BLIND!

TRULY BLIND & IGNORANT!
SnakeHarley

Prestonsburg, KY

#97422 Apr 29, 2013
We the People is a lie. Most of them are greedy selfish rich pukes who want to keep average Americans in poverty. After they lose the House next year that will begin to end.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97423 Apr 29, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The President chooses the Attorney General you nit wit.
They BOTH need to be
TRIED for TREASON

&

EXILED or worse!

Along with hilary clinton!

That's MY opinion whether you wtf like it or NOT!

I have years of research to BACK me UP!

What do you have?

N-O-T-H-I-N-G ........!!

that man/WIMP in the White House
IS
no president/leader ...

he's a wanna be movie star!

WE NEED A LEADER!
wtf

Corbin, KY

#97424 Apr 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Ron Paul: Police manhunt for Boston Marathon bombing suspect scarier than attack
Mr. Paul, a former libertarian political candidate who served in Congress as a member of the Republican Party, said the door-to-door searches police conducted in Watertown for the bombing suspects were particularly alarming.
They reminded of a “military coup in a far off banana republic,” he said, Politico reported.“Force lockdown of a city. Militarized police riding tanks in the streets. Door-to-door armed searches without warrant. Families thrown out of their homes at gunpoint to be searched without probable cause. Businesses forced to close. Transport shut down.”
Mr. Paul reminded the surviving suspect, 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, was ultimately discovered by a civilian, and not due to police crackdown, Politico reported.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/...
I'm not one to rub it in so much
BUT
I'm going to NOW!
I TOLD YOU SO!
EXACTLY as I "called it" that morning!
Some peeps are BLIND!
TRULY BLIND & IGNORANT!
Yes you are dumbass. Yes you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min ChromiuMan 137,959
Suspicious Activity in Cranes Nest area on 1803... 1 hr DFWM 1
Jason Carnes 2 hr britt 3
Romeo's restaurant to be on restaurant impossible! 2 hr Who cares 28
Scotty Powell selling pot wide open !!!!! 2 hr Who cares 6
28 people indicted on meth related charges (Nov '11) 2 hr Who cares 17
Kyle Saunders and neighbors wife Haley Townsley! 8 hr Jose 15
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]