'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 186468 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#97287 Apr 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
FARAH ON TV TONIGHT TO SAVE AMERICA
Discussing Bible prophecy, Ten Commandments, National Day of Prayer
Published: 16 mins ago
Hes scheduled to be on KSCE-TV for four hours until 1 a.m.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/farah-on-tv-tonigh...
To WATCH Joe ...
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/farah-on-tv-tonigh...
http://kscetv.com/watch-live
4 hour Farah con

sounds mooslim
Lord dwIdioTs

Portsmouth, UK

#97288 Apr 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry Ari!
We know you are BETTER than that!
Zap 'em ...
like the BUG/gnat they are :)
This is where it all started!
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

Since: Dec 11

.

#97289 Apr 28, 2013
Here it is:

http://nlquery.epa.gov/epasearch/epasearch...
Even though 70% of our energy comes for "Coal Fired" plants, only 33% of total green House Gas" emissions come from those sources! What is more revealing; is that Carbon Dioxide is now considered a green house gas, humans exhale CO2 and plants then use it to generate the oxygen we breathe. How much is from life on earth? How much is too much? Plants can adapt to 2000 times more than average CO2 in their environment!
Hugh Jassoal

Oakland, KY

#97290 Apr 28, 2013
OurFreedoms wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugh Jassoal, You would fit right in with the leaders of North Korea.
I would love to hear the logic that led you to this conclusion. But im sure there isnt any. im sure its only because I pointed out that your side is no better than the other, and you got your little feelings hurt. Typical wingnut.
and ourfreedoms,you would fit in with your fellow patients at the mental facility, finger painting and eating paste

Since: Dec 11

.

#97291 Apr 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry Ari!
We know you are BETTER than that!
Zap 'em ...
like the BUG/gnat they are :)
;) they will not be posting much longer ;)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97292 Apr 28, 2013
Lord dwIdioTs wrote:
<quoted text>
We are having a dwIdioTs party at that time to honour you.
My Lady dwIdioTs
I just love
how the lil
chickenchit
proxies
are showing up ...

Getting
S~C~A~R~E~D
huh?

Humpty Dumpty
sat on a wall ...

Humpty Dumpty
is FIXING to FALL!

All the 0's dwIdioTs
and all the 0's libTARDS
will NOT be able
to put him back
together
again ...

"Monster - America, Medley"


Silent Running
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97293 Apr 28, 2013
Does anyone hear any lil dobies barking ...???
From the uk ... ;~)

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#97294 Apr 28, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Here it is:
http://nlquery.epa.gov/epasearch/epasearch...
Even though 70% of our energy comes for "Coal Fired" plants, only 33% of total green House Gas" emissions come from those sources! What is more revealing; is that Carbon Dioxide is now considered a green house gas, humans exhale CO2 and plants then use it to generate the oxygen we breathe. How much is from life on earth? How much is too much? Plants can adapt to 2000 times more than average CO2 in their environment!
yes soft drinks are full of it, Dad carbonates home made beer with it...
high sulfur coal produces sulfur dioxide, which results in sulfuric acid...don't want that in our mountain dew
Reality

Waddy, KY

#97295 Apr 28, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the real goal.
The most telling reveling remark was made during the 08 campaign when Obana said "Iv'e just gone through 57 states with one more to go"
There are 57 Muslims nations and the Muslim brotherhood has boasted on more than occasion that the United States would become the 58th Muslim nation and the Black Flag of Islam would fly over the White House.
Prepare for Sharia Law.

Yet, ask yourself this: "Why hasn't the other politicians attempted to stop him?"

If we see it, they see it more because they have inside information we don't have access to.

We can not trust our government.
Lord dwIdioTs

Portsmouth, UK

#97297 Apr 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love
how the lil
chickenchit
proxies
are showing up ...
Getting
S~C~A~R~E~D
huh?
Lady dwIdioTs
sat on a wall ...
Lady dwIdioTs
is FIXING to FALL!
All the 0's dwIdioTs
and all the 0's libTARDS
will NOT be able
to put him back
together
again ...
"Monster - America, Medley"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dHEj7WrYtpUXX
Silent Running
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
That explains how you broke your head for sure!
Reality

Waddy, KY

#97299 Apr 28, 2013
The citizens of Rome were all required to bow down to the statue of Caesar in order to receive food.

44 Romans refuse to bow down. The Roman soldiers immediately arrested them and took them to Caesar.

The representative for the group informed Caesar what they had done and that they would be punished by not giving them any food.

Caesar, said this is not a severe enough punishment. Take them to the iced-over ocean and chip off a large enough iceberg to hold 44 Romans and send them out to the ocean to die.

The soldiers could hear them singing, 44 men for GOD on and on. Then one by one as the men died, the music became softer.

One Roman soldier heard the last voices and strip off his gear to swim out to the iceberg and sang along beside the remaining few, "45 men for GOD."

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#97300 Apr 28, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Prepare for Sharia Law.
Yet, ask yourself this: "Why hasn't the other politicians attempted to stop him?"
If we see it, they see it more because they have inside information we don't have access to.
We can not trust our government.
Good point Reality...ask yourself that:
"Why hasn't the other politicians attempted to stop him?"
Maybe because they don't buy into your extreme twisted bullshit
DO NOT CLICK

Winchester, KY

#97301 Apr 28, 2013
And you knowingly post virus infested links? Thats just wrong. I wonder how many of your so called "friends" have virus laden pc's from clicking on your links.
American Lady wrote:
sorry ... about spelling
when you have to clean ya PC as much as I do to keep DOWN viruses you sometimes run into this problem!

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#97302 Apr 28, 2013
Reality wrote:
The citizens of Rome were all required to bow down to the statue of Caesar in order to receive food.
44 Romans refuse to bow down. The Roman soldiers immediately arrested them and took them to Caesar.
The representative for the group informed Caesar what they had done and that they would be punished by not giving them any food.
Caesar, said this is not a severe enough punishment. Take them to the iced-over ocean and chip off a large enough iceberg to hold 44 Romans and send them out to the ocean to die.
The soldiers could hear them singing, 44 men for GOD on and on. Then one by one as the men died, the music became softer.
One Roman soldier heard the last voices and strip off his gear to swim out to the iceberg and sang along beside the remaining few, "45 men for GOD."
Moral: Why eat, when you can starve to death freezing, for a mythological character, with a song in your heart

Sounds like Caesar was culling out the weak minded conservatives

Since: Dec 11

.

#97304 Apr 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you're a huge prick Ari, but no one thinks you're doing that
Those were leads for the Techs to follow; that poster isn't simply altering posts, they are using racial attacks I have NEVER DONE!
They may be banned several times before they learn better.

Notice anyone suspiciously absent tonight?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97305 Apr 28, 2013
My pc would NOT be that way unless
SOMEONE was messing with it!

you do not have to clink on the link ...
JUST go there!

IF interested in the STORY!

I "twist NO arms" making anyone do that!
I post things of INTEREST about THIS nation

NOT interested
DO NOT GO or READ!
Quite SIMPLE ...

R~E~A~L~L~Y

dipstick!

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#97306 Apr 28, 2013
DO NOT CLICK wrote:
And you knowingly post virus infested links? Thats just wrong. I wonder how many of your so called "friends" have virus laden pc's from clicking on your links.
<quoted text>
I wonder how viruses affect her spelling
Ghost of Caesar

Italy

#97307 Apr 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Moral: Why eat, when you can starve to death freezing, for a mythological character, with a song in your heart
Sounds like Caesar was culling out the weak minded conservatives
Exactly. And if I were alive today you Topix regulars would be freezing to death right about now.

Since: Dec 11

.

#97308 Apr 28, 2013
DO NOT CLICK wrote:
And you knowingly post virus infested links? Thats just wrong. I wonder how many of your so called "friends" have virus laden pc's from clicking on your links.
<quoted text>
Several of her links were to PDF documents NOT viruses!
She does not post harmful/malicious links!

You realize in order to post here you must enable cookies to see the captcha?

The Mods, and techs and server Admins will decide your fate soon enough! No one needs deal with you but them. We are all entitled to our opinion and you cannot silence us.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#97309 Apr 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Moral: Why eat, when you can starve to death freezing, for a mythological character, with a song in your heart
Sounds like Caesar was culling out the weak minded conservatives
you wanted her in your home liar I have it on recorder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Oven Mitt 9 min Be nice 26
Hillbilly cruisers 17 min Lol at u 9
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 21 min End Times 681
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Alice 141,477
Tina and Luke 37 min WELl 6
Big n lil Danny hubbard 2 hr Omg 8
bobby smith/hobo (Jun '09) 3 hr Party 27
Jason Marsee shot Ford Collett 6 hr IKnowTheTruth 45
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages