'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#97160 Apr 28, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
3 against one...and still you have NOTHING?
I really don't expect much from your side anymore, and you keep on with 3rd grader $#it.
Stay as you are idiots.
In three generations (or less) your homo friends with be non-existent. Sooner or later the Democrat policies of immigration/undocumented voters will have this country in a state of chaos.
Many of those illegals sneaking across our border are not Mexicans! They are from all over...how many will it take to destroy America?
you accuse us of 3rd grader shit? you're kidding, right?

#97161 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
“How does sending Billions to deadbeat Israelis help America?
After what Hitler did, America vowed to never look the other way when “God’s people” where threatened. They are allies in hostile territory!
How does spending 700 Billion Dollars a Year on Defense help America?
“walk softly carry a big stick” it worked to end the cold war!
How does attacking Countries that never attacked us help America?
When 9/11 happened Bush responded, Congress approved it.
How does attacking gays help America?
How does 12 Years of Tax Cuts for the Rich that led to a Depression help America?
Tax cuts do not create a depression , dimwit! When taxes are lowered the economy is stimulated and revenue actually INCREASES!
How does Christian bigotry help America? Christians are the tolerant people, Libtards swallow their tongue when God is mentioned!
There is an answer to the nonsense you called a question!
circular thinking, I guess that's all you can do in a bubble
and the God thing? Pray God makes it all better, then let us know how the praying thing is working out for ya.

Since: Dec 11

#97163 Apr 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you accuse us of 3rd grader shit? you're kidding, right?
The proof is in the pudding...pudding head!

#97164 Apr 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
circular thinking, I guess that's all you can do in a bubble
and the God thing? Pray God makes it all better, then let us know how the praying thing is working out for ya.
Historical references are now circular thinking?
Can you demonstrate that analogy?
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#97165 Apr 28, 2013
Why can't you simple minded Libtards stay on target and have a real political debate?
Not enough grey matter? Undeveloped thought process?
Countrygirl...you make real country folk look ignorant!
WE DON"T support OBAMA!
We don't support abortion!
We don't support gay marriage!
We don't support the attack on COAL!
We don't support the attack on 2nd amendment!
We don't support the attack on Tea Party America!
We sure as hell don't that treasonous tramp Hillary
I am not getting paid to waste brain
cells on debating your ass. Hell, I need them
for work. I voted for the man in the white
house. Now I will go about my day, and let
him do his job he was assigned to do.
Continue to spear hate,doom,fear on a
daily if you like. The people have chosen.
Funny as hell watching you Idiots keep
thinking those repubs love ya'lls ass.
I know this is your only outlet, where you
can be racist haters. God forbid it gets
taken away.
Just fun for me.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#97166 Apr 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton built that economy
you can spinkle shit with pretty colors and spray it with sweet smelling perfumes...it's still shit..Obama inherited shit. Republicans sit on their retarded asses, happy with the shitty status quo
Everything wrong with this country is the Republicans fault
Dream on sweetheart. Liberals are obviously unable to face reality.

Location hidden

#97167 Apr 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
glad you finally see the light, welcome to the left
You obviously did not read the entire post. I have provided for you again.

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bush administration warned as early as April 2001 that Fannie and Freddie were too large and overleveraged and that their failure “could cause strong repercussions in financial markets, affecting federally insured entities and economic activity” well beyond housing. Bush’s plan would have subjected Fannie and Freddie to the kinds of federal regulation that banks, credit unions, and savings and loans have to comply with. In addition, Republican Richard Shelby, then chairman of the Senate Banking Committee, pushed for comprehensive GSE (government-sponsored enterprises) reform in 2005. And who blocked these efforts at reforming Fannie and Freddie? Democrats such as Christopher Dodd and Representative Barney Frank, along with the then-junior senator from Illinois, Barack Obama, who backed Dodd’s threat of a filibuster (Obama was the third-largest recipient of campaign gifts from Fannie and Freddie employees in 2004).
So Obama and his party bear a substantial (though not exclusive) responsibility in creating the economic crisis that Obama himself inherited.
Even if you set all this aside, Obama entered office knowing what he faced, including a deficit and debt that was exploding. And rather than promote policies that accelerated economic growth and began to address our fiscal entitlement crisis, Obama went in exactly the opposite direction. For example, Obama succeeded in passing a massive new entitlement program (ObamaCare) rather than trimming existing ones.
http://www.commentarymagazine.com/article/in -...
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#97168 Apr 28, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously did not read the entire post. I have provided for you again.
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bush administration warned as early as April 2001 that Fannie and Freddie were too large and overleveraged and that their failure “could cause strong repercussions in financial markets, affecting federally insured entities and economic activity” well beyond housing. Bush’s plan would have subjected Fannie and Freddie to the kinds of federal regulation that banks, credit unions, and savings and loans have to comply with. In addition, Republican Richard Shelby, then chairman of the Senate Banking Committee, pushed for comprehensive GSE (government-sponsored enterprises) reform in 2005. And who blocked these efforts at reforming Fannie and Freddie? Democrats such as Christopher Dodd and Representative Barney Frank, along with the then-junior senator from Illinois, Barack Obama, who backed Dodd’s threat of a filibuster (Obama was the third-largest recipient of campaign gifts from Fannie and Freddie employees in 2004).
So Obama and his party bear a substantial (though not exclusive) responsibility in creating the economic crisis that Obama himself inherited.
Even if you set all this aside, Obama entered office knowing what he faced, including a deficit and debt that was exploding. And rather than promote policies that accelerated economic growth and began to address our fiscal entitlement crisis, Obama went in exactly the opposite direction. For example, Obama succeeded in passing a massive new entitlement program (ObamaCare) rather than trimming existing ones.
http://www.commentarymagazine.com/article/in -...
talking dumb shit, won't change a thing.
bush started the whole dam thing. candy coat
it all you want.

#97169 Apr 28, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>talking dumb shit, won't change a thing.
it all you want.
So..."talking dumb shit, won't change a thing."
Then why do you POST it incessantly?
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#97170 Apr 28, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>I am not getting paid to waste brain
cells on debating your ass. Hell, I need them
for work. I voted for the man in the white
house. Now I will go about my day, and let
him do his job he was assigned to do.
Continue to spear hate,doom,fear on a
daily if you like. The people have chosen.
Funny as hell watching you Idiots keep
thinking those repubs love ya'lls ass.
I know this is your only outlet, where you
can be racist haters. God forbid it gets
taken away.
Just fun for me.
brain cells, from a libotard? LOLOLOLOL,

let him do the job he was assigned to do? ROTFL,
-golf
-60 months of campaigning
-no budget
-cut social security
-cut medicare
-cut FAA
-fund the mooslum brotherhood
-fast and furious
-17 trillion $ in debt
-benghazi coverup
-pay for mooshelle to take vacations to marthas vineyard
-claim everything is bushs fault

racist haters? conservatives are not democrats, democrats are the biggest racists in this country,

baaaaaaaaaaa

brain cells, LOLOLOL
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#97171 Apr 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Like that nut job Conservaturds that flew his Plane into the IRS Building you ignorant pos.
ok chicken man, you get the baaaaaaaaaaaa for the day,

baaaaaaaaaaaaa
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#97172 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
“How does sending Billions to deadbeat Israelis help America?
After what Hitler did, America vowed to never look the other way when “God’s people” where threatened. They are allies in hostile territory!
How does spending 700 Billion Dollars a Year on Defense help America?
“walk softly carry a big stick” it worked to end the cold war!
How does attacking Countries that never attacked us help America?
When 9/11 happened Bush responded, Congress approved it.
How does attacking gays help America?
How does 12 Years of Tax Cuts for the Rich that led to a Depression help America?
Tax cuts do not create a depression , dimwit! When taxes are lowered the economy is stimulated and revenue actually INCREASES!
How does Christian bigotry help America? Christians are the tolerant people, Libtards swallow their tongue when God is mentioned!
There is an answer to the nonsense you called a question!
ARI ! You are so correct! Thank you for trying , some just will
not look for the truth, and will not try to understand .But , thanks for trying. Had a friend some long time ago, just like this , but he never could see past (Democrat) and could only talk politics with their spiel. It still amases me as his son is the same way. Never used his head. Made money,did well,but just could not see clearly.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#97173 Apr 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe you, ocean front property in Harlan County? Nah.
But that's as truthful as republicans giving a shit about poor people or the elderly, everyone knows it, it's ok to admit it, it doesn't hurt their chances in elections...they HAVE NO CHANCES in elections any more.
you libotards are remarkably stupid, baaaaaaaaaa

repubs don't need elections to survive, demotards do, repubs are self sustaining, demotards are freeloaders, the economic instability that will eventually result in significant economic retraction will hurt those who rely on the system the most, that is you libotard demoturds, so, who cares about the elections sheepletard,

baaaaaaaaaaaa

#97174 Apr 28, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on sweetheart. Liberals are obviously unable to face reality.
yea, yea..that's what republicans say..
want some reality? what are the chances of a Republican winning the White House in 2016, REALLY?
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#97175 Apr 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Where are those WMD's it has only been 12 years Stupid.
must have never existed, so clinton should be impeached for claiming they did and saddam should be taken down, oopss, sorry, he was impeached,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

#97176 Apr 28, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
repubs don't need elections to survive, demotards do, repubs are self sustaining, demotards are freeloaders, the economic instability that will eventually result in significant economic retraction will hurt those who rely on the system the most, that is you libotard demoturds, so, who cares about the elections sheepletard,
baaaaaaaaaaaa
remarkable? thank you, coming from a member of MENSA

Location hidden

#97177 Apr 28, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>talking dumb shit, won't change a thing.
it all you want.
Sorry honey. That is your opinion and that is all it is. It is NOT my opinion. Liberals want to blame Bush for everything. Obama has had over 4 years and what he is doing is NOT working.

#97178 Apr 28, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
baaaaaaaaaaaa
sour grapes?????
didn't hear an argument lolololololol

Location hidden

#97179 Apr 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
yea, yea..that's what republicans say..
want some reality? what are the chances of a Republican winning the White House in 2016, REALLY?
After 8 years of Obama, a very good chance. Democrats are even getting concerned about the affect Obamacare will have on elections. They are calling it a "train wreck".
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#97180 Apr 28, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
brain cells, from a libotard? LOLOLOLOL,
let him do the job he was assigned to do? ROTFL,
-golf
-60 months of campaigning
-no budget
-cut social security
-cut medicare
-cut FAA
-fund the mooslum brotherhood
-fast and furious
-17 trillion $ in debt
-benghazi coverup
-pay for mooshelle to take vacations to marthas vineyard
-claim everything is bushs fault
racist haters? conservatives are not democrats, democrats are the biggest racists in this country,
baaaaaaaaaaa
brain cells, LOLOLOL
Agree mostly with what you say.
Question: Do you think any will actually impeach him? I have gotten requests for donation , but seen no action.

It is not just as many have complained about Bush , everyone knew what and why he did what was done . But down deep , we now feel the pressure of no safety, no security , Obama lies . He has over spent every year and his Budget is clearly made to do this Country damage . His AG has now made another move to damage this Country by mirandize of the terrorists . He thinks the illegals have the right to be made citizens , regardless of what is right or not , and while brilliant , is stupid as far as sovereignty of a Country ! What a bunch of dummies! How in the World could all of this be?!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 14 min Democrat for Mitch 5,164
Mike Smith, Mike Warren, Mike Baker 28 min Big bucks 2
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 34 min Mary Lou 26,278
Kfc 46 min happydaddy 15
Joe and Teresa 53 min Just Saying 10
Just hearing 1 hr unkown 3
What happened at Stinking Creek? 2 hr sad 89
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 21 hr John boy 21
knox board of ed raising taxes 22 hr sick of taxes 88
A Rat In Knox County Thu Genius 8
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••