'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#97210 Apr 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
too late
to
play
DUMB
now!
Go for it..

babygirl <3

we all have
FAITH in "YOU"
Capiche!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97211 Apr 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
OK...
NOW, what's your point?
Mad because Mitt didn't win by fraud?
Wow, fraud in politics, get Ripley
Hey post that bogus OBAMA IMPEACHED bullshit from 2 says ago, I think that almost got it done for you.
Call your genius from MENSA, she can baaaaaaaa him out of office
Call the professor, he can adjunct profess Obama out of office
Call Honey (cause I like her)
Call Justa Dic....he can 'LHAO' and say stupid shit
Call wtf...to help Dic
Call Reality (the unreal one)
Call OZ,( from fantasyland)
Call whitehair (with early onset Alzheimers)
Call all your socks...no real good there but they can give you Groucho faces
and yellow light bulbs
and green checks.
KiSS my Godiva cheeks ... bub!
u just can NOT STAND a woman being RIGHT!

I am using NO SOCKS
These ARE real people commenting on here!

... dUmchit!
Hazel

Ashland, KY

#97213 Apr 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
yea, yea..that's what republicans say..
want some reality? what are the chances of a Republican winning the White House in 2016, REALLY?
I wonder who you really are, A Muslim or a communist?
Don't answer, doesn't matter, for you are a traitor to this country.
OurFreedoms

Jamestown, KY

#97214 Apr 28, 2013
Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: the constitution was written by people who bought, sold, beat, tortured, raped and starved human beings who YOU say were Christians. Sound moral to you? Jim Baker....not "moooslim"...moral guy to you? Westboro babtist church...good bunch of moral "Christians" huh?
Pete Domenici Republican Senator from New Mexico, acknowledged having a son outside marriage 3 decades ago with Michelle Laxalt, Republican staffer, lobbyist and activist. In 1998 Domenici had voted to impeach President Bill Clinton, calling his affair with Monica Lewinsky,“tawdry.”....moral?
Thad Viers (R) the three term South Carolina state representative withdrew as a candidate for the US Congress in January 2012 after he had been arrested on charges of harassing a 28 year old woman described as an ex-girlfriend. He was released on a $5000 bond and subsequently withdrew from the race citing "personal reasons"......moral??
Herman Cain (2012 Republican presidential candidate) was accused of sexual harassment by several women including Sharon Bialek, Karen Kraushaar, and having a 13 year affair with Ginger White. Donna Donella also reported possible inappropriate behavior. These accusations eventually caused him to suspend his run for the presidential nomination......moral?
I can throw a few more contributors to this moral decay from your team if you want.
You must be part bat..you're as crazy and as blind as one
Hugh Jassoal, You would fit right in with the leaders of North Korea.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97215 Apr 28, 2013
He writes at the I AM A CITIZEN blog
``````````

Folks,

Please read the article from NRA-ILA that follows my comments. Please do not disregard my comments.
They are based in fact and spurred by conviction.

I Am One of The People, So Are You!

Joseph D. Hollinger
God Bless America!
No Islam or Shariah in America, ever!

About him ...

I retired from the U.S.Naval Reserve and from civilian service to the Defense Logistics Agency and I am totally upset with the direction the United States is being taken. Worse yet, is the fact that the majority of Americans are going through life with their heads in the sand, totally unaware of what is happening. The terrible truth on top of that is that they wouldn't care if they did know figuring that nothing will happen to them, someone else will handle the problem. How do you spell "Civic Duty"?

http://iamacitizen.wordpress.com/2013/04/27/b...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97216 Apr 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Go for it..
babygirl <3
we all have
FAITH in "YOU"
Capiche!
piss OFF gnat!
u are not WORTH my time
NOR
energy!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#97217 Apr 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you:
He's the President, Commander in Chief.. the attack was on American soil, therefore he was in command. He WAS there.
But, he only killed one terrorist (that day), he arrested the other one.
NEXT!!!
They couldn't determine who the terrorists were even though they had interviewed one of them and had been advised numerous times he had possible terrorists ties. They didn't locate them until they were contacted by the man whose car had been hijacked. They were only able to locate them based on GPS on the car owner's phone. There is a shootout and one terrorist gets away. They close the entire area down and search house by house but can't locate the other terrorist until a homeowner goes outside for a cigarette and notices blood. The homeowner calls 911.

Yes. Obama was "in command".

#97218 Apr 28, 2013
Hazel wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder who you really are, A Muslim or a communist?
Don't answer, doesn't matter, for you are a traitor to this country.
devastating, coming from you (you're the maid, right?)
why can't I be both
Syl

Ashland, KY

#97219 Apr 28, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one, Syl!!! Patriotic, too! Have a wonderful day, my friend!!
Thank you Big Stevie!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97220 Apr 28, 2013
Feds spend at least $890,000 on fees for empty accounts

By David A. Fahrenthold, Published: April 24

If you are a federal worker on furlough this week — or an airline passenger delayed by federal furloughs — you might want to save your blood pressure and go read another story.

This one is about all the money the U.S. government spends on .&#8201;.&#8201;. nothing.

At last count, Uncle Sam has 13,712 such accounts with a balance of zero.

They are supposed to be closed. But nobody has done the paperwork yet.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/feds-s...

SEE that "nothing" !!!

DEAD accounts!

because of lazy azz workers NOT doing their job!

WASTE !!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#97221 Apr 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're not completely sure after 8 years. After 12, After 16, After 20... the best is yet to come.
I was actually ready before he was elected in 2008. It has just taken the American public a little longer than me. Trust me. After he finishes 8 years, EVERYONE will be ready for a Republican.

#97222 Apr 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
``````````
Folks,
Please read the article from NRA-ILA that follows my comments. Please do not disregard my comments.
Joseph D. Hollinger
God Bless America!
About him ...
I retired from the U.S.Naval Reserve and from civilian service to the Defense Logistics Agency and I am totally upset with the direction the United States is being taken. Worse yet, is the fact that the majority of Americans are going through life with their heads in the sand, totally unaware of what is happening. The terrible truth on top of that is that they wouldn't care if they did know figuring that nothing will happen to them, someone else will handle the problem. How do you spell "Civic Duty"?
WOW, that sent my bombs bursting in air
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#97223 Apr 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
FRAUD
fraud
n. the intentional use of deceit, a trick or some dishonest means to deprive another of his/her/its money, property or a legal right.
A party who has lost something due to fraud is entitled to file a lawsuit for damages against the party acting fraudulently, and the damages may include punitive damages as a punishment or public example due to the malicious nature of the fraud.
Quite often there are several persons involved in a scheme to commit fraud and each and all may be liable for the total damages. Inherent in fraud is an unjust advantage over another which injures that person or entity.
Since fraud is intended to employ dishonesty to deprive another of money, property or a right, it can also be a crime for which the fraudulent person(s) can be charged, tried and convicted.
http://dictionary.law.com/default.aspx...
you are insane in the
membrane. fraud. lmao!!!!!""

#97224 Apr 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
piss OFF gnat!
u are not WORTH my time
NOR
energy!
your 300+ posts directly to me say otherwise

you exist... because I carve out a tiny bit of space and time for you to occupy, and for no other reason...

You know it's true, and you thank me.

Since: Dec 11

#97225 Apr 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
yea, yea..that's what republicans say..
want some reality? what are the chances of a Republican winning the White House in 2016, REALLY?
Who's on that ticket?

When we see a Rand Paul +(anyone ticket); I'm thinking better than 50/50!

You can change your name again, I'll still be here.

BTW; why the username changes?
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#97226 Apr 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
``````````
Folks,
Joseph D. Hollinger
God Bless America!
About him ...
folks please read the article ....
BullShit.

#97227 Apr 28, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I was actually ready before he was elected in 2008. It has just taken the American public a little longer than me. Trust me. After he finishes 8 years, EVERYONE will be ready for a Republican.
Don't take this the wrong way Hon, but I don't trust you.
To be ready for a republican, there has to be a republican to be ready for.

There isn't!

It's like space aliens...they're not here, and they're not coming.(Don Henley)

Since: Dec 11

#97229 Apr 28, 2013
Ya'll have fun, I worked hard today; gonna get out the Fender and pick on it, (instead of the Libtards).

#97230 Apr 28, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
They couldn't determine who the terrorists were even though they had interviewed one of them and had been advised numerous times he had possible terrorists ties. They didn't locate them until they were contacted by the man whose car had been hijacked. They were only able to locate them based on GPS on the car owner's phone. There is a shootout and one terrorist gets away. They close the entire area down and search house by house but can't locate the other terrorist until a homeowner goes outside for a cigarette and notices blood. The homeowner calls 911.
Yes. Obama was "in command".
Yes, again, you've come around to my way of thinking...Refreshing, isn't it.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#97231 Apr 28, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe to destroy America but also allow a muslim society takeover of America.
That's the real goal.
The most telling reveling remark was made during the 08 campaign when Obana said "Iv'e just gone through 57 states with one more to go"

There are 57 Muslims nations and the Muslim brotherhood has boasted on more than occasion that the United States would become the 58th Muslim nation and the Black Flag of Islam would fly over the White House.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tyrone Blalock's unfaithful. 3 min Nosey rosey 3
If McGhee is this dirty in Campaign, Imagine on... 15 min just sayin 15
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min Mike Duquette 131,394
Peace/Brown-A 56 min Piggy Tails 6
election drawing near 59 min Vet 4
Indictments 1 hr John 64
Mike Warren embezzled money? 1 hr Kenitha 14
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 5 hr Door knob 72
Letter in mail from Sheriff candidate 16 hr observing 27
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville