'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 193471 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#97240 Apr 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't take this the wrong way Hon, but I don't trust you.
To be ready for a republican, there has to be a republican to be ready for.
There isn't!
It's like space aliens...they're not here, and they're not coming.(Don Henley)
Not taken the wrong way Cal. Feeling is mutual.

Guess we will see.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#97241 Apr 28, 2013
OurFreedoms wrote:
<quoted text>
Injudgement, You don't understand the full meaning of all the WORDS IN a universal background check law. Universal background checks is just another word (to hide the truth) that Barack Obama, and his gun grabbing pals use, to confiscate our guns. What about the United Nation Small Arms Treaty that Barack Obama voted for a few days ago. If the U.S. Senate approves the Treaty, then the United Nation will Grab our Gun's.
Hi Alex, how's Ms Jones, and the lil Jonses
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97242 Apr 28, 2013
Cadiz, Kentucky (KY 42211) profile: population, maps, real estate ...
www.city-data.com/city/Cadiz-Kentucky.html
According to our research of Kentucky and other state lists there were

-------19 registered sex offenders living in Cadiz,

Kentucky as of April 25, 2013. The ratio of ...

Students in Cadiz attend Trigg County Public Schools which are located on a ---single campus on Main Street.

About 17.5% of families and 19.9% of the population were below the poverty line, including 29.2% of those under age 18 and 18.7% of those age 65 or over.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#97243 Apr 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, again, you've come around to my way of thinking...Refreshing, isn't it.
Sorry sweetheart. I don't find anything about Obama or his administration the least bit "refreshing".
Lady dwIdioTs

Staryy Oskol, Russia

#97244 Apr 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
sorry ... about spelling
when you have to clean ya PC as much as I do to keep DOWN viruses you sometimes run into this problem!
What about the stupid grammar dwIdioTs ?

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#97246 Apr 28, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry sweetheart. I don't find anything about Obama or his administration the least bit "refreshing".
don't call me sweetheart, that's cheating.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#97247 Apr 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Cadiz, Kentucky (KY 42211) profile: population, maps, real estate ...
www.city-data.com/city/Cadiz-Kentucky.html
According to our research of Kentucky and other state lists there were
-------19 registered sex offenders living in Cadiz,
Kentucky as of April 25, 2013. The ratio of ...
Students in Cadiz attend Trigg County Public Schools which are located on a ---single campus on Main Street.
About 17.5% of families and 19.9% of the population were below the poverty line, including 29.2% of those under age 18 and 18.7% of those age 65 or over.
you thinking about moving there, making it 20?

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#97248 Apr 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Cadiz, Kentucky (KY 42211) profile: population, maps, real estate ...
www.city-data.com/city/Cadiz-Kentucky.html
According to our research of Kentucky and other state lists there were
-------19 registered sex offenders living in Cadiz,
Kentucky as of April 25, 2013. The ratio of ...
Students in Cadiz attend Trigg County Public Schools which are located on a ---single campus on Main Street.
About 17.5% of families and 19.9% of the population were below the poverty line, including 29.2% of those under age 18 and 18.7% of those age 65 or over.
...19 registered sex offenders living in Danville as of April 23, 2013.

http://www.city-data.com/so/so-Danville-Kentu...

Since: Dec 11

.

#97249 Apr 28, 2013
Lady dwIdioTs wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the stupid grammar dwIdioTs ?
Never use Russian or Chinese Proxies unless you are using someone's pc you really don't like!
HD can be expensive to replace, 2TB ain't cheap!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97250 Apr 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
...19 registered sex offenders living in Danville as of April 23, 2013.
http://www.city-data.com/so/so-Danville-Kentu...
Danville KY The population was 16,218 at the 2010 census.

Cadiz Ky population - 2551 - July 2011

A lil better % wise ... huh ?

perverts abound in Cadiz ...

Wonder how MANY are on here :)

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#97253 Apr 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Danville KY The population was 16,218 at the 2010 census.
Cadiz Ky population - 2551 - July 2011
A lil better % wise ... huh ?
perverts abound in Cadiz ...
Wonder how MANY are on here :)
yea, sound like a fun place

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#97254 Apr 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Danville KY The population was 16,218 at the 2010 census.
Cadiz Ky population - 2551 - July 2011
A lil better % wise ... huh ?
perverts abound in Cadiz ...
Wonder how MANY are on here :)
what do YOU know about percentages? hahahahahahahahaha
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97255 Apr 28, 2013
tomocox


Originally Posted by kentuckydad95
Quote:
Just curious, what good has this CAREER politician has done for KY recently?

Well, if you consider keeping Fort Knox open and even thriving good, I'd give him that one. If you consider reinforcing Ft. Campbell good, I'd give him another chip. If you consider that Kentucky is still a net-tax positive state (meaning more tax dollars coming in than going out), he'd get one more. If you consider that our high sulfur coal is still being burnt in the face of overwhelming EPA condemnation, that would be another....

Yeah, I kinda feel that he's worth far more to this state than any replacement we could find right now.

Are you suggesting the whole of Kentucky should be like the idiots of Louisville who voted out the Congresswoman who would be the chairwoman of the House Appropriations Committee in this Congress rather than the bumbling Obama-chrony currently holding (but certainly not representing) the 3rd district?

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/kentucky/13862...

Location: Louisville KY Metro area
4,314 posts, read 5,600,759 times
Reputation: 1543

:)

KEEP Mitch ...
what can you do

United States

#97256 Apr 28, 2013
Has know remorse.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97257 Apr 28, 2013
OBAMA IS A FALSE FLAG EVENT
By Dr. Laurie Roth
April 26, 2013

http://www.newswithviews.com/Roth/laurie374.h...

Since: Dec 11

.

#97259 Apr 28, 2013
I know; not all democrats support abortion, for those who still do:

&fe ature=player_embedded

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#97260 Apr 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
tomocox
Originally Posted by kentuckydad95
Quote:
Just curious, what good has this CAREER politician has done for KY recently?
Well, if you consider keeping Fort Knox open and even thriving good, I'd give him that one. If you consider reinforcing Ft. Campbell good, I'd give him another chip. If you consider that Kentucky is still a net-tax positive state (meaning more tax dollars coming in than going out), he'd get one more. If you consider that our high sulfur coal is still being burnt in the face of overwhelming EPA condemnation, that would be another....
Yeah, I kinda feel that he's worth far more to this state than any replacement we could find right now.
Are you suggesting the whole of Kentucky should be like the idiots of Louisville who voted out the Congresswoman who would be the chairwoman of the House Appropriations Committee in this Congress rather than the bumbling Obama-chrony currently holding (but certainly not representing) the 3rd district?
Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/kentucky/13862...
Location: Louisville KY Metro area
4,314 posts, read 5,600,759 times
Reputation: 1543
:)
KEEP Mitch ...
"high sulfur coal is still being burnt in the face of overwhelming EPA condemnation"..Go Mitch

Over 65% of SO2 released to the air, or more than 13 million tons per year, comes from electric utilities, especially those that burn coal. The amount of SO2 released depends on the sulfur content of coal, normally 0.7% to 2% by weight. High Sulfur coal sometimes contains as much as 6% sulfur by weight.
Ninety-five percent of pollution related sulfur oxide emissions are in the form of sulfur dioxide (SO2), a heavy, colorless gas with an odor like just struck matches. This gas combines easily with water vapor, forming aerosols of sulfurous acid (H2SO3), a colorless, mildly corrosive liquid. This liquid may then combine with oxygen in the air, forming the even more irritating and corrosive sulfuric acid (H2SO4).

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#97261 Apr 28, 2013
Sen. Mitch McConnell’s popularity continues to stay underwater by double digits, according to a new poll.

The senior Kentucky Republican senator has just 36 percent of Kentucky voters approving of his job performance and a majority of 54 percent disapproving, according to a the Democratic-leaning Public Policy Polling poll released Tuesday.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/mitch-m...

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#97262 Apr 28, 2013
Next year’s Kentucky Senate race is shaping up to be extremely competitive, even without Ashley Judd in the mix. PPP’s latest poll finds Senator Mitch McConnell leading three possible Democratic challengers by 4 to 11 points.

In hypothetical 2014 match-ups, McConnell leads Alison Lundergan Grimes by 4 points (45/41), Ben Chandler by 5 points (46/41) and Ed Marksberry by 11 points (46/35). Grimes and Chandler are both within the poll’s margin of error. The biggest challenge for these candidates is consolidating the support of registered Democrats—24% of Democrats expressed support for McConnell in each of these contests.

McConnell continues to have an abysmal job approval rating with 54% disapproving and just 36% approving of his performance. These numbers are essentially unchanged compared to his 37/55 standing in PPP’s December poll of Kentucky.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#97264 Apr 28, 2013
A secret audio tape leak, and now a new PPP poll has added to Mitch McConnell’s woes by revealing that he is the most unpopular senator in the entire country.

Senate Minority Leader McConnell wasted no time trying to spin the secret audio tape leak as a plot by Democrats who have bugged his office, but McConnell’s pandering to right wing paranoia is a smokescreen.

Sen. McConnell’s real problem is that he is the most unpopular senator in the entire country. PPP found that as he heads into his reelection campaign, 54% of voters in Kentucky disapprove of him. McConnell’s approval rating with Republicans is 53%, and that isn’t enough to overcome the extreme disapproval of the state’s Democrats (69%) and Independents (54%). This numbers should be especially troubling for McConnell because he has tried to court his home state voters by shifting to the extreme right over the past year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shooting at Walmart??? 13 min Nimbletwig 10
Suicide @ Wal-Mart??? 48 min Nimbletwig 1
bobby honeycutt 1 hr friend 6
free jess hubbard!!! 1 hr TakesTheCake 1
Social services barbourville ky 1 hr Amazed 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr uMoron 143,002
walmart shooting 1 hr citizen 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages