'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Dec 11

#97169 Apr 28, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>talking dumb shit, won't change a thing.
bush started the whole dam thing. candy coat
it all you want.
So..."talking dumb shit, won't change a thing."
Then why do you POST it incessantly?
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#97170 Apr 28, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>I am not getting paid to waste brain
cells on debating your ass. Hell, I need them
for work. I voted for the man in the white
house. Now I will go about my day, and let
him do his job he was assigned to do.
Continue to spear hate,doom,fear on a
daily if you like. The people have chosen.
Funny as hell watching you Idiots keep
thinking those repubs love ya'lls ass.
I know this is your only outlet, where you
can be racist haters. God forbid it gets
taken away.
Just fun for me.
brain cells, from a libotard? LOLOLOLOL,

let him do the job he was assigned to do? ROTFL,
-golf
-60 months of campaigning
-no budget
-cut social security
-cut medicare
-cut FAA
-fund the mooslum brotherhood
-fast and furious
-17 trillion $ in debt
-benghazi coverup
-pay for mooshelle to take vacations to marthas vineyard
-claim everything is bushs fault

racist haters? conservatives are not democrats, democrats are the biggest racists in this country,

baaaaaaaaaaa

brain cells, LOLOLOL
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#97171 Apr 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Like that nut job Conservaturds that flew his Plane into the IRS Building you ignorant pos.
ok chicken man, you get the baaaaaaaaaaaa for the day,

baaaaaaaaaaaaa
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#97172 Apr 28, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
“How does sending Billions to deadbeat Israelis help America?
After what Hitler did, America vowed to never look the other way when “God’s people” where threatened. They are allies in hostile territory!
How does spending 700 Billion Dollars a Year on Defense help America?
“walk softly carry a big stick” it worked to end the cold war!
How does attacking Countries that never attacked us help America?
When 9/11 happened Bush responded, Congress approved it.
How does attacking gays help America?
How does 12 Years of Tax Cuts for the Rich that led to a Depression help America?
Tax cuts do not create a depression , dimwit! When taxes are lowered the economy is stimulated and revenue actually INCREASES!
How does Christian bigotry help America? Christians are the tolerant people, Libtards swallow their tongue when God is mentioned!
There is an answer to the nonsense you called a question!
ARI ! You are so correct! Thank you for trying , some just will
not look for the truth, and will not try to understand .But , thanks for trying. Had a friend some long time ago, just like this , but he never could see past (Democrat) and could only talk politics with their spiel. It still amases me as his son is the same way. Never used his head. Made money,did well,but just could not see clearly.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#97173 Apr 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe you, ocean front property in Harlan County? Nah.
But that's as truthful as republicans giving a shit about poor people or the elderly, everyone knows it, it's ok to admit it, it doesn't hurt their chances in elections...they HAVE NO CHANCES in elections any more.
you libotards are remarkably stupid, baaaaaaaaaa

repubs don't need elections to survive, demotards do, repubs are self sustaining, demotards are freeloaders, the economic instability that will eventually result in significant economic retraction will hurt those who rely on the system the most, that is you libotard demoturds, so, who cares about the elections sheepletard,

baaaaaaaaaaaa

“christen denier”

Since: Apr 13

...but love commits

#97174 Apr 28, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on sweetheart. Liberals are obviously unable to face reality.
yea, yea..that's what republicans say..
want some reality? what are the chances of a Republican winning the White House in 2016, REALLY?
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#97175 Apr 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Where are those WMD's it has only been 12 years Stupid.
must have never existed, so clinton should be impeached for claiming they did and saddam should be taken down, oopss, sorry, he was impeached,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#97176 Apr 28, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
repubs don't need elections to survive, demotards do, repubs are self sustaining, demotards are freeloaders, the economic instability that will eventually result in significant economic retraction will hurt those who rely on the system the most, that is you libotard demoturds, so, who cares about the elections sheepletard,
baaaaaaaaaaaa
remarkable? thank you, coming from a member of MENSA

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#97177 Apr 28, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>talking dumb shit, won't change a thing.
bush started the whole dam thing. candy coat
it all you want.
Sorry honey. That is your opinion and that is all it is. It is NOT my opinion. Liberals want to blame Bush for everything. Obama has had over 4 years and what he is doing is NOT working.

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#97178 Apr 28, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
baaaaaaaaaaaa
sour grapes?????
didn't hear an argument lolololololol

Location hidden

#97179 Apr 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
yea, yea..that's what republicans say..
want some reality? what are the chances of a Republican winning the White House in 2016, REALLY?
After 8 years of Obama, a very good chance. Democrats are even getting concerned about the affect Obamacare will have on elections. They are calling it a "train wreck".
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#97180 Apr 28, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
-golf
-no budget
-cut social security
-cut medicare
-cut FAA
-fast and furious
-17 trillion $ in debt
-benghazi coverup
racist haters? conservatives are not democrats, democrats are the biggest racists in this country,
baaaaaaaaaaa
brain cells, LOLOLOL
Agree mostly with what you say.
Question: Do you think any will actually impeach him? I have gotten requests for donation , but seen no action.

It is not just as many have complained about Bush , everyone knew what and why he did what was done . But down deep , we now feel the pressure of no safety, no security , Obama lies . He has over spent every year and his Budget is clearly made to do this Country damage . His AG has now made another move to damage this Country by mirandize of the terrorists . He thinks the illegals have the right to be made citizens , regardless of what is right or not , and while brilliant , is stupid as far as sovereignty of a Country ! What a bunch of dummies! How in the World could all of this be?!!!

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#97181 Apr 28, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
-golf
-no budget
-cut social security
-cut medicare
-cut FAA
-fast and furious
-17 trillion $ in debt
-benghazi coverup
baaaaaaaaaaa
brain cells, LOLOLOL
MENSA's finest

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#97182 Apr 28, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
After 8 years of Obama, a very good chance. Democrats are even getting concerned about the affect Obamacare will have on elections. They are calling it a "train wreck".
He will still need an opponent...anyone?..anyone?
somebody say Jeb, please

Location hidden

#97183 Apr 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
somebody say Jeb, please
There are several possibilities. I guess we will have to wait and see.

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#97184 Apr 28, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
There are several possibilities. I guess we will have to wait and see.
Uh, NO, there are ZERO possibilities
Both your bright stars, Dehydro and Anemia Man, have already lost, and you know it
several possibilities? haha
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#97185 Apr 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
somebody say Jeb, please
Maybe we have had enough of Bushes . How about Rand Paul, Christie , Perry, maybe even Mitt or Palin! There are so many that could do a great job, not to compare them with existing persons in office right now!
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#97186 Apr 28, 2013
hey you 2x winner lovers of hussein oblamer, hows this working out for you? Oh wait, oblamer was warned about the boston terrorists but did nothing, must be Bushs fault,

baaaaaaaaa

WASHINGTON — Russian authorities secretly recorded a telephone conversation in 2011 in which one of the Boston bombing suspects vaguely discussed jihad with his mother, officials said Saturday, days after the U.S. government finally received details about the call.

In another conversation, the mother of now-dead bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev was recorded talking to someone in southern Russia who is under FBI investigation in an unrelated case, officials said.

The conversations are significant because, had they been revealed earlier, they might have been enough evidence for the FBI to initiate a more thorough investigation of the Tsarnaev family.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/27/russ...

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#97187 Apr 28, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we have had enough of Bushes . How about Rand Paul, Christie , Perry, maybe even Mitt or Palin! There are so many that could do a great job, not to compare them with existing persons in office right now!
come in there, whitehair...drive home my point
Perry? Mitt? Palin?
Christie is blackballed,(he hugged the Negro)
Paul is a self incriminating racist flipflopper
I pray it's him with Mister Cotton Mouth as his running mate
Colbert and Stewart and Maher will have a field day, and Hillary will slide right in, 20 points ahead
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#97188 Apr 28, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree mostly with what you say.
Question: Do you think any will actually impeach him? I have gotten requests for donation , but seen no action.
It is not just as many have complained about Bush , everyone knew what and why he did what was done . But down deep , we now feel the pressure of no safety, no security , Obama lies . He has over spent every year and his Budget is clearly made to do this Country damage . His AG has now made another move to damage this Country by mirandize of the terrorists . He thinks the illegals have the right to be made citizens , regardless of what is right or not , and while brilliant , is stupid as far as sovereignty of a Country ! What a bunch of dummies! How in the World could all of this be?!!!
Do I think it will happen? not with this congress, they have too many that have principle but are too weak politically, oblamer is an empty suit, a teleprompter reader, even his sheeple know that, he is the biggest joke in the history of the office and the most damaging traitor to our country in all of history, his legacy is already and will go down in flames yelling 'its bushs fault, its bushs fault,' in the end the results speak for themselves, the only thing these topix sodotards can do is go baaaaaaaa all the time because not once have I seen any one of them defend him or his policies or principles, because he has none and they all know it, the libotards just want a celebrity to worship, nothing more,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Cooler 131,866
kids free glasses and hearing checked 1 hr Hot T OTC 7
missing pit bull 3 hr not joking 8
truck payments 3 hr lol 12
barbourville teen: snake in the grass 3 hr Tom Anderson 2
Need food badly 4 hr lol 31
Porsche mills 4 hr Info 21
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:55 am PST

NBC Sports 4:55AM
Sen'Derrick Marks has 600,000 reasons to play hard tonight
Bleacher Report 5:06 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Complete Thursday Night Preview
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Jaguars vs Titans: Full NFL 'Thursday Night Football' Preview and Prediction
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars
Bleacher Report10:57 AM
After 13 Games on the Bench, Browns Need to Show Patience with Johnny Manziel