'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
85,861 - 85,880 of 149,889 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
...says Scooter who didn't offer one fact to dispute JD's facts. All little Scoot did was type something about lil' hands and cartoons and atta boy and dic. Even tho pencil dic Cal Scooter knows nothing about laws or politics little Scootie knows a lot about those lil' hands and cartoons and dic's he posts about. lmao
there's no facts to dispute when it comes to JD..
you, on the other hand, have vast knowledge about Clinton's cock, facts I can't dispute. Doesn't mean they're accurate, i just don't know

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I become brutally honest, you have no counter argument.
So you regress to the nanna nanna bbo boo $#it?
no need for a counter argument when there's no argument
"Nanny nanny boo boo. Stick your head in doo doo"
it means 'you can't touch this'(and you can't)

libtard isn't a real word. so you're the childish one, Professor

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Like always,
last man standing
Cal sings:
Let The Bodies Hit The Floor
Let The Bodies Hit The Floor
Adolf

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Hitler knew more than the petty peasants thought he did. He was a man of patriot Aristocratics. Everyone underestimated him.
really

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

I just wanted to say, BRAVO, nice stand on some of the major confrontations that we are face with today. I myself dont get involved in political matters as such but I can appreciate someone who isnt afraid to tell it like it is. Keep it up, speak for us who sometimes dont have the fortitude to.
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you not repost it a couple times? Bothers you repukes all out there listed line for line, plain to see. I love my fellow Americans, muslim, catholic, baptist, jewish, hispanic, black, white etc.. I can take each line and show your how the Grand Party of NO and teabagger Congress has demonstrated they do, then there is the nutjobs on here with all their racist remarks. Stomping for some fauxbox pundit's lie about President Obama coming to get your guns...ohhhhhhhh no violating the 2nd Ammendent, yet in the next breath will use a racist comment with total disregard for Freedom of religion, guaranteed by the First Amendment. I don't hate anybody, you repukes certainly have the corner on that hate market. I have 2 REP in my family, the rest of the large family are all Democrats. So shut your ASSumptions. I have more character than all you repukes on here put together and bigotry, racism, hate, gloom and doom is what YOU people demonstrate on a daily basis not me and the MAJORITY. Remember despite the denial, your two parties are the MINORITY. Suck it up or just fo.
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>A paranoid delusion is the fixed, false belief that one is being harmed or persecuted by a particular person or group of people. Paranoid delusions are known technically as a “persecutory delusion.”
It involves the person’s belief that he or she is being conspired against, cheated, spied on, followed, poisoned or drugged, maliciously maligned, harassed, or obstructed in the pursuit of long-term goals.
Small slights may be exaggerated and become the focus of a delusional system with a person suffers from a paranoid delusion.
The focus of the delusion is often on some injustice that must be remedied by legal action. The affected person may engage in repeated attempts to obtain satisfaction by appeal to the courts and other government agencies.
Individuals with paranoid delusions are often resentful and angry, and may even resort to violence against those they believe are hurting them or a loved one.
which explains why every mass attack done by individuls was done by liberals and now jihadists, your self assessment is revealing, please get some help now before you hurt yourself or someone, if you agree to I promise not to go baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
no need for a counter argument when there's no argument
"Nanny nanny boo boo. Stick your head in doo doo"
it means 'you can't touch this'(and you can't)
libtard isn't a real word. so you're the childish one, Professor
what a libtard, you don't even know your own history, libtard is an acronym for

Liberal Ignorant Barackalypsing Traitorous Anti-American Retardate Democrap

and your anthem is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

hey libtards, now that oblamer has proposed cuts to medicare and social security, I wonder what he thinks about the elderly, baaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sequester cuts hitting cancer patients
http://www.decapost.com/politics/2013/04/27/s...

I heard oblamer was a great supporter of education too! baaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Impact of Sequestration on Federal Education Programs - State-by-State

http://www.nea.org/home/52610.htm

But at least he cares about special needs and poor children,
oooops, baaaaaaaaaaaa again,

The Worst Victims of the Education Sequester: Special-Needs Students and Poor Kids

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/

man, I sure am glad all these inconveniences isn't affecting his golf game,

baaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Spain is in depression and it looks like them bringing in 5 million outsiders to help keep their political party in power was the tipping point, man I'm sure glad we arn't doing that here,

hey conservatives, someone read this article - especially the comments at the bottom and explain it to the libtards, too bad topix doesn't have crayons so you can draw them pictures,

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2...
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

I sure am glad hussein oblamer is at the helm otherwise this post would be real instead of fright wing propaganda, baaaaaaaaaa

ECRI notified clients that the U.S. economy is indeed tipping into a new recession. And there's nothing that policy makers can do to head it off.

ECRI's recession call isn't based on just one or two leading indexes, but on dozens of specialized leading indexes,

http://www.advisorperspectives.com/dshort/upd...
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
which explains why every mass attack done by individuls was done by liberals and now jihadists, your self assessment is revealing, please get some help now before you hurt yourself or someone, if you agree to I promise not to go baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
did you say you was gonna beat yo mama?
wtf

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
Like that nut job Conservaturds that flew his Plane into the IRS Building you ignorant pos.
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
what a libtard, you don't even know your own history, libtard is an acronym for
Liberal Ignorant Barackalypsing Traitorous Anti-American Retardate Democrap
and your anthem is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
what , you gonna eat yo mama. and she
said baaaaaaaaa. she a sheep?
wtf

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
I sure am glad hussein oblamer is at the helm otherwise this post would be real instead of fright wing propaganda, baaaaaaaaaa
ECRI notified clients that the U.S. economy is indeed tipping into a new recession. And there's nothing that policy makers can do to head it off.
ECRI's recession call isn't based on just one or two leading indexes, but on dozens of specialized leading indexes,
Where are those WMD's it has only been 12 years Stupid.
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
hey libtards, now that oblamer has proposed cuts to medicare and social security, I wonder what he thinks about the elderly, baaaaaaaaaaaaa
Sequester cuts hitting cancer patients
http://www.decapost.com/politics/2013/04/27/s...
I heard oblamer was a great supporter of education too! baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Impact of Sequestration on Federal Education Programs - State-by-State
http://www.nea.org/home/52610.htm
But at least he cares about special needs and poor children,
oooops, baaaaaaaaaaaa again,
The Worst Victims of the Education Sequester: Special-Needs Students and Poor Kids
http://www.theatlantic.com/business/
man, I sure am glad all these inconveniences isn't affecting his golf game,
baaaaaaaaaaa
Okay, I heard you this time
yo mama loves OBAMA. Well my kind of girl.
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
HATERS READ IT AND WEEP
HILLARY CLINTON 2016
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
hey, where did you go. thought you wanted
to talk about how yo mama loves OBAMA.
sure had a lot to say.
the

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

thing that messed up the repus'a and tarnished their chances of winning Washington, was when they went against the old and poor that destroyed their chances right their .my opinion.that was about 70% of the vote right their.you cant win and do that.if they can fix that then they stand good chance winning back the white house.in 2016..if not then they just wasting their time.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Why can't you simple minded Libtards stay on target and have a real political debate?

Not enough grey matter? Undeveloped thought process?

Countrygirl...you make real country folk look ignorant!

WE DON"T support OBAMA!
We don't support abortion!
We don't support gay marriage!
We don't support the attack on COAL!
We don't support the attack on 2nd amendment!
We don't support the attack on Tea Party America!
We sure as hell don't that treasonous tramp Hillary
Gray

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

This is craaaazy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KJB marriage straight from the bible!! Marriage... 23 min Truth 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 27 min LMS 26,228
Charmaine Partin 5 hr momo 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr AAA 130,225
Exposing the UNITE ponzi pyramid scheme! 7 hr California Condor 3
Churches 8 hr IronHammer 2
Looking for a place to rent ASAP 12 hr Momolovesmatthew 1
Sheriff deputies 12 hr cant wait 16

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••