'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
85,841 - 85,860 of 146,452 Comments Last updated 12 min ago

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks "bunches" Ari!
BUT ..
that would not get info to the general public.
Those that do NOT like me would never go there to read it.
I want to put in on here, because there are SOOOOOO many uninformed on topix, and are taking the libtards side, because of ALL the libTARDED jargon that has been spread on ALL these forums/boards!
Thanks again ... You are a "friend" ... ;~)
Patriot TOO! <3
...no sugar tonight, Ari?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, only a left wing anti-American could draw that conclusion, wear a uniform and become an expert, since you libotards are all soooo bright, tell us, how is the so called war on terror going these days, oh, sorry, the war on terror is over, we are now trying to legislate man made disasters, oblamer is doing a great job now isn't he, please defend him and his treasonous party libby,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
MENSA?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
MENSA?
Your pic looks like Bill Clinton crying after he got caught jabbing a cigar in and out of a young girls vagina and then spewing on her dress. Ole Slick Willy must have been in the pool that night...he had shrinkage and had to make a dildo out of a cigar to please his new woman. LMMFAO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
if you were in Afgh then you should know first hand our troops are inadequately supplied with ammo and often run out during firefighting operations, all under oblamer and the same thing under the predator in chief in kosovo in the 90s, the problem is not our military it is the retarded gutless anti-American traitors that send their own kind to be head of the military, and the bow and go baaaaaaaa everytime they tell a lie,
baaaaaaaaaa
MENSA?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
In the wake of a recession that began roughly seven weeks after President Bush took office, America experienced six years of uninterrupted economic growth and a record 52 straight months of job creation that produced more than 8 million new jobs. During the Bush presidency, the unemployment rate averaged 5.3 percent. We saw labor-productivity gains that averaged 2.5 percent annually — a rate that exceeds the averages of the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s. Real after-tax income per capita increased by more than 11 percent. And from 2000 to 2007, real GDP grew by more than 17 percent, a gain of nearly $2.1 trillion.
----------
Now compare the above to Obama's presidency.
Clinton built that economy
you can spinkle shit with pretty colors and spray it with sweet smelling perfumes...it's still shit..Obama inherited shit. Republicans sit on their retarded asses, happy with the shitty status quo
Everything wrong with this country is the Republicans fault

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bush administration warned as early as April 2001 that Fannie and Freddie were too large and overleveraged and that their failure “could cause strong repercussions in financial markets, affecting federally insured entities and economic activity” well beyond housing. Bush’s plan would have subjected Fannie and Freddie to the kinds of federal regulation that banks, credit unions, and savings and loans have to comply with. In addition, Republican Richard Shelby, then chairman of the Senate Banking Committee, pushed for comprehensive GSE (government-sponsored enterprises) reform in 2005. And who blocked these efforts at reforming Fannie and Freddie? Democrats such as Christopher Dodd and Representative Barney Frank, along with the then-junior senator from Illinois, Barack Obama, who backed Dodd’s threat of a filibuster (Obama was the third-largest recipient of campaign gifts from Fannie and Freddie employees in 2004).
So Obama and his party bear a substantial (though not exclusive) responsibility in creating the economic crisis that Obama himself inherited.
Even if you set all this aside, Obama entered office knowing what he faced, including a deficit and debt that was exploding. And rather than promote policies that accelerated economic growth and began to address our fiscal entitlement crisis, Obama went in exactly the opposite direction. For example, Obama succeeded in passing a massive new entitlement program (ObamaCare) rather than trimming existing ones.
http://www.commentarymagazine.com/article/in-...
glad you finally see the light, welcome to the left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You are sooo full of shit, the Constitution is not a living, breathing document, it is very fixed in its meaning, you want it changed, get yourself a gotdam amendment, that is the only way it will ever be changed!
You are an idiot!!!
there's the Dic, with his lil handful of pat answers, and I imagine, his lil cartoon character 'yes man' on his shoulder saying, "yea, atta boy, you really gottem that time, huh Dic?"
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton built that economy
you can spinkle shit with pretty colors and spray it with sweet smelling perfumes...it's still shit..Obama inherited shit. Republicans sit on their retarded asses, happy with the shitty status quo
Everything wrong with this country is the Republicans fault
Clinton didn't do anything but sign NAFTA into law and cigar-screw a young girl while Hitlary and the Clintons young child snored in the next room. Old Mac Daddy got kinky. lol

Clinton borrowed heavily from Social Security and none of that was paid back. Clinton claimed that the borrowed (stolen) cash cow from Social Security was his "surplus" he left.Didn't any of you hilljack democrats attend school...ever? How's that Clinton/Pelosi creative math working out for you morons? Too effin' funny.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
The idea of changing the Constitution makes me shudder . Yes, we have amendments changing it . Some should never have been done . But the Bill of Rights and the Constitution are the greatest writings for a Country and the People , ever written . It has stood the contest thru time . Never act like any change needs be done without years of study . We need to change our attitudes , not the Constitution.
As far as freedom to Worship , called freedom of Religion , too many have turned it into Freedom from religion ,turned it into do as one pleases, have no morals, and have become immoral. Read the Constitution and explain where any see the writing of religion and Gov`t ,the worship of your chosen God, should be excoriated.
you don't believe in freedom from religion?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a Huge Moron!
Show me where any Catholic has strapped a bomb to themself to blow up children at a school? Or a hospital? how about those fanatic Mormans...how many have they murdered and maimed with backpack bombs?
Trying to defend terrorists only shows your own bias and Gi-Hugic ignorance!
go to bed Ari, your stupidity is bulging

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

demonicRats wrote:
america turned its back on god so god turned his back on america, thats whats happeneing
tells us whats happeneing with the easter bunny
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
there's the Dic, with his lil handful of pat answers, and I imagine, his lil cartoon character 'yes man' on his shoulder saying, "yea, atta boy, you really gottem that time, huh Dic?"
...says Scooter who didn't offer one fact to dispute JD's facts. All little Scoot did was type something about lil' hands and cartoons and atta boy and dic. Even tho pencil dic Cal Scooter knows nothing about laws or politics little Scootie knows a lot about those lil' hands and cartoons and dic's he posts about. lmao

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The POINT being?
That "peeps" do NOT like me?
Hell, I KNEW that months AGO!
:)
do you think that matters to me?
ha ...
I'm used to it!
I've always been that way!
Those who know me
know ME well.
Those who don't
can "go to hell" ...
u don't know me do u?
:)
IF you do not like
my lQQks
OR
my ways ...
TURN ya DAMNED head!
I have an "abundance" of friends ...
They LOVE me FOR me!
I could care LESS what you people who do NOT like me think!
Capiche!?!
Lady needs a hug

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell are you to but in?
I can utilize national and global advertising to attract readers to her website! I can build one seconds!
https://sites.google.com/site/americanpatriot...
I can integrate Google Analytics, AdSense, Youtube, Wordpress, Facebook, etc.
Topix is limited...the World Wide Web has no limts!
building a website in seconds is NOT impressive

attracting people to Lady's website would be entrapment

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
might be less restrained, your marksmanship suffers for it, though...lololololol
soon, your argument is as empty as the bottle in your shaking hand
I become brutally honest, you have no counter argument.
So you regress to the nanna nanna bbo boo $#it?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way....Hitler was catholic.
and all the priest boy rapistsare Catholic
and the Catholic Church is the biggest crime syndicate in history

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Your jealousy is showing. Don't be hatin', little manchild!
sorry

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pic looks like Bill Clinton crying after he got caught jabbing a cigar in and out of a young girls vagina and then spewing on her dress. Ole Slick Willy must have been in the pool that night...he had shrinkage and had to make a dildo out of a cigar to please his new woman. LMMFAO
it's a little creepy how much you know about all that...but the pic is Beck crying because no one believes his bullshit except a half dozen sawdust brained Stepford wives on this site

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton didn't do anything but sign NAFTA into law and cigar-screw a young girl while Hitlary and the Clintons young child snored in the next room. Old Mac Daddy got kinky. lol
Clinton borrowed heavily from Social Security and none of that was paid back. Clinton claimed that the borrowed (stolen) cash cow from Social Security was his "surplus" he left.Didn't any of you hilljack democrats attend school...ever? How's that Clinton/Pelosi creative math working out for you morons? Too effin' funny.
how do you know they snored?
Adolf

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Hitler was a bad mf. Believe that. He may have been waiting in the bushes to ambush his conspirators.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min pusherman_ 128,788
The Audit 24 min duherr 21
Is Gary Williams won the Mayors race ? 29 min get real 14
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 35 min Flint hill bandit 26,196
where is jon jon at 38 min curious 2
Marlena cox 44 min Used Tires 10
Any couples into SCAT??? 47 min Jimney cricket 13
state police pulling people over on 25e. 4 hr changes 6
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 22 hr contempt 417
Stivers Center fixes 23 hr smokejumper 54
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••