'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#97094 Apr 27, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a Huge Moron!
Show me where any Catholic has strapped a bomb to themself to blow up children at a school? Or a hospital? how about those fanatic Mormans...how many have they murdered and maimed with backpack bombs?
Trying to defend terrorists only shows your own bias and Gi-Hugic ignorance!
go to bed Ari, your stupidity is bulging

#97095 Apr 27, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
america turned its back on god so god turned his back on america, thats whats happeneing
tells us whats happeneing with the easter bunny
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#97096 Apr 27, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
there's the Dic, with his lil handful of pat answers, and I imagine, his lil cartoon character 'yes man' on his shoulder saying, "yea, atta boy, you really gottem that time, huh Dic?"
...says Scooter who didn't offer one fact to dispute JD's facts. All little Scoot did was type something about lil' hands and cartoons and atta boy and dic. Even tho pencil dic Cal Scooter knows nothing about laws or politics little Scootie knows a lot about those lil' hands and cartoons and dic's he posts about. lmao

#97097 Apr 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The POINT being?
That "peeps" do NOT like me?
Hell, I KNEW that months AGO!
:)
do you think that matters to me?
ha ...
I'm used to it!
I've always been that way!
Those who know me
know ME well.
Those who don't
can "go to hell" ...
u don't know me do u?
:)
IF you do not like
my lQQks
OR
my ways ...
TURN ya DAMNED head!
I have an "abundance" of friends ...
They LOVE me FOR me!
I could care LESS what you people who do NOT like me think!
Capiche!?!
Lady needs a hug

#97098 Apr 27, 2013
<quoted text>Who the hell are you to but in?
I can utilize national and global advertising to attract readers to her website! I can build one seconds!
https://sites.google.com/site/americanpatriot...
I can integrate Google Analytics, AdSense, Youtube, Wordpress, Facebook, etc.
Topix is limited...the World Wide Web has no limts!
building a website in seconds is NOT impressive

attracting people to Lady's website would be entrapment

Since: Dec 11

#97100 Apr 27, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
might be less restrained, your marksmanship suffers for it, though...lololololol
soon, your argument is as empty as the bottle in your shaking hand
I become brutally honest, you have no counter argument.
So you regress to the nanna nanna bbo boo $#it?

#97101 Apr 27, 2013
Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way....Hitler was catholic.
and all the priest boy rapistsare Catholic
and the Catholic Church is the biggest crime syndicate in history

#97102 Apr 27, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Your jealousy is showing. Don't be hatin', little manchild!
sorry

#97103 Apr 27, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pic looks like Bill Clinton crying after he got caught jabbing a cigar in and out of a young girls vagina and then spewing on her dress. Ole Slick Willy must have been in the pool that night...he had shrinkage and had to make a dildo out of a cigar to please his new woman. LMMFAO
it's a little creepy how much you know about all that...but the pic is Beck crying because no one believes his bullshit except a half dozen sawdust brained Stepford wives on this site

#97104 Apr 27, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton didn't do anything but sign NAFTA into law and cigar-screw a young girl while Hitlary and the Clintons young child snored in the next room. Old Mac Daddy got kinky. lol
Clinton borrowed heavily from Social Security and none of that was paid back. Clinton claimed that the borrowed (stolen) cash cow from Social Security was his "surplus" he left.Didn't any of you hilljack democrats attend school...ever? How's that Clinton/Pelosi creative math working out for you morons? Too effin' funny.
how do you know they snored?
Adolf

Russellville, KY

#97105 Apr 27, 2013
Hitler was a bad mf. Believe that. He may have been waiting in the bushes to ambush his conspirators.

#97106 Apr 27, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
...says Scooter who didn't offer one fact to dispute JD's facts. All little Scoot did was type something about lil' hands and cartoons and atta boy and dic. Even tho pencil dic Cal Scooter knows nothing about laws or politics little Scootie knows a lot about those lil' hands and cartoons and dic's he posts about. lmao
there's no facts to dispute when it comes to JD..
you, on the other hand, have vast knowledge about Clinton's cock, facts I can't dispute. Doesn't mean they're accurate, i just don't know

#97107 Apr 27, 2013
<quoted text>
I become brutally honest, you have no counter argument.
So you regress to the nanna nanna bbo boo $#it?
no need for a counter argument when there's no argument
"Nanny nanny boo boo. Stick your head in doo doo"
it means 'you can't touch this'(and you can't)

libtard isn't a real word. so you're the childish one, Professor

#97108 Apr 27, 2013
Like always,
last man standing
Cal sings:
Let The Bodies Hit The Floor
Let The Bodies Hit The Floor
Adolf

Russellville, KY

#97109 Apr 27, 2013
Hitler knew more than the petty peasants thought he did. He was a man of patriot Aristocratics. Everyone underestimated him.
really

London, KY

#97110 Apr 28, 2013
I just wanted to say, BRAVO, nice stand on some of the major confrontations that we are face with today. I myself dont get involved in political matters as such but I can appreciate someone who isnt afraid to tell it like it is. Keep it up, speak for us who sometimes dont have the fortitude to.
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you not repost it a couple times? Bothers you repukes all out there listed line for line, plain to see. I love my fellow Americans, muslim, catholic, baptist, jewish, hispanic, black, white etc.. I can take each line and show your how the Grand Party of NO and teabagger Congress has demonstrated they do, then there is the nutjobs on here with all their racist remarks. Stomping for some fauxbox pundit's lie about President Obama coming to get your guns...ohhhhhhhh no violating the 2nd Ammendent, yet in the next breath will use a racist comment with total disregard for Freedom of religion, guaranteed by the First Amendment. I don't hate anybody, you repukes certainly have the corner on that hate market. I have 2 REP in my family, the rest of the large family are all Democrats. So shut your ASSumptions. I have more character than all you repukes on here put together and bigotry, racism, hate, gloom and doom is what YOU people demonstrate on a daily basis not me and the MAJORITY. Remember despite the denial, your two parties are the MINORITY. Suck it up or just fo.
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#97112 Apr 28, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>A paranoid delusion is the fixed, false belief that one is being harmed or persecuted by a particular person or group of people. Paranoid delusions are known technically as a “persecutory delusion.”
It involves the person’s belief that he or she is being conspired against, cheated, spied on, followed, poisoned or drugged, maliciously maligned, harassed, or obstructed in the pursuit of long-term goals.
Small slights may be exaggerated and become the focus of a delusional system with a person suffers from a paranoid delusion.
The focus of the delusion is often on some injustice that must be remedied by legal action. The affected person may engage in repeated attempts to obtain satisfaction by appeal to the courts and other government agencies.
Individuals with paranoid delusions are often resentful and angry, and may even resort to violence against those they believe are hurting them or a loved one.
which explains why every mass attack done by individuls was done by liberals and now jihadists, your self assessment is revealing, please get some help now before you hurt yourself or someone, if you agree to I promise not to go baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#97113 Apr 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
no need for a counter argument when there's no argument
"Nanny nanny boo boo. Stick your head in doo doo"
it means 'you can't touch this'(and you can't)
libtard isn't a real word. so you're the childish one, Professor
what a libtard, you don't even know your own history, libtard is an acronym for

Liberal Ignorant Barackalypsing Traitorous Anti-American Retardate Democrap

and your anthem is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#97114 Apr 28, 2013
hey libtards, now that oblamer has proposed cuts to medicare and social security, I wonder what he thinks about the elderly, baaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sequester cuts hitting cancer patients
http://www.decapost.com/politics/2013/04/27/s...

I heard oblamer was a great supporter of education too! baaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Impact of Sequestration on Federal Education Programs - State-by-State

http://www.nea.org/home/52610.htm

But at least he cares about special needs and poor children,
oooops, baaaaaaaaaaaa again,

The Worst Victims of the Education Sequester: Special-Needs Students and Poor Kids

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/

man, I sure am glad all these inconveniences isn't affecting his golf game,

baaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#97115 Apr 28, 2013
Spain is in depression and it looks like them bringing in 5 million outsiders to help keep their political party in power was the tipping point, man I'm sure glad we arn't doing that here,

hey conservatives, someone read this article - especially the comments at the bottom and explain it to the libtards, too bad topix doesn't have crayons so you can draw them pictures,

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min hahaha 4,316
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 7 min Limbertwig 67
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min GeorgiaCottongim 130,986
Henson Hollow 27 min live in the holler 10
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Man From The Edge... 26,252
Beverly 1 hr Stacy 10
Heather Cole 2 hr justsayin 8
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search