'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,291)

Showing posts 85,801 - 85,820 of139,203
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Breeze wrote:
I checked Websters for the definition of: "dwIdioTs".
There was nothing listed.
Then I checked Google for the definition of: "dwIdioTs", and Google listed: "American Lady at Topix".
So you are a dwIdioTs?
I get it, now go join your friends down in the IR forum on the new retard/dwIdioTs thread.
You don't belong up here on the normal threads.

AL said:
u must BE their leader ...
u SEEM to be the BIGGEST one ...
dwIbTARD that is ...:)

maybe in someones eyes u r somebody ..

in mine ...
NOTHING but a pUnk!

a COWARDLY one at that!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Keepn it Simple Stupid wrote:
Instead of holding up budget negotiations, maybe the GOP and Tea Party needs to focus on paying back what this country owes to the Veterans who served in Combat, as Promised by the Bush Administration.
Maybe someone needs to explain why this was SPAM. Are you not intelligent to know what SPAM is?

And second... Our troops and Veterans were promised that we would not forget their service to our country.

The GOP and the Tea Party don't give a DAMN about our Veterans.

Well that pisses me off because 1) I am one of those Veterans... 2) I have two sons who served and are amongst those veterans... and 3) I have 4 Brothers who served during Vietnam.

We are a Family that expects that this Nation keep it's promise.

Pass the freaking budgets and start paying the damn bills. The only reason we don't have a budget is because 1) Mitch McConnell... 2) John Boehner... 3) Eric Cantor... 4) Rand Paul The four Idiots of Seville

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
They let morons posts like huge azzholes STAY
BUT
delete mine!...
Where are posts 92-96 ...???
send me a PM and I'll see they get posted!
I will publish them if needed!
Hell, I will build you a website and post the link here!
I'll give you the "steering Wheel", as administrator.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It's funny how I remember everyone that I knew having awesome paying Jobs until Bush decided to scream "Weapons of Mass Destruction" and took us into Iraq to atone for his daddy's mistake. How much money and lives did that war cost us WHILE we were fighting the war that we should have devoted our resources to?
And don't say that I'm a commie liberal because my family has defended this nation in Vietnam (4 Brother with the US Marines), Iraq (One son with the 82nd in Fallujah 2003-2004), Afghanistan (2008) and now I have a son waiting in Tokyo for North Korea to show their asses.
The problem with our economy was the overwhelming tax cuts that we couldn't afford while we were fighting two wars. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. But you Fox News and Rush Limbaugh devotees lack any significant intelligence to actually "think" and put two and two together to make four. You keep coming up with every number but. All one has to do is listen to Eric Cantor and Mitch McConnell and think "Idiots" the moment they open their mouths.
Conservative Christians are going to take this country into Hell.
You are just an anti-American libotard sodotard loving democrap commie, you are against everything this country stands for so why don't you go back to viet nam druggie, that was not a war it was a demotard attempt at a social experiment that killed 58K+ Americans and untold vietnamise, you libotard traitors think because you did drugs in s.e. asia and carried weapons you have a right to something, you probably belong to the uaw or some other organized terrorist organization, you have the profile of a union traitor,
the only think commies like you understand is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Maybe someone needs to explain why this was SPAM. Are you not intelligent to know what SPAM is?
And second... Our troops and Veterans were promised that we would not forget their service to our country.
The GOP and the Tea Party don't give a DAMN about our Veterans.
Well that pisses me off because 1) I am one of those Veterans... 2) I have two sons who served and are amongst those veterans... and 3) I have 4 Brothers who served during Vietnam.
We are a Family that expects that this Nation keep it's promise.
Pass the freaking budgets and start paying the damn bills. The only reason we don't have a budget is because 1) Mitch McConnell... 2) John Boehner... 3) Eric Cantor... 4) Rand Paul The four Idiots of Seville
you are absolutely right, no budget is everybody elses fault, not the traitor in chief who hasn't submitted one in 4 years and when he does - LOLOL it cuts s.security and medicare, I say cut it all, give oblamer what he wants in his budget, you marxist loving traitors will be the first to ask 'what happened', baaaaaaaaaaaa you have demonstrated your profile of a baaaaaaaaa-raccccccc-naaaaaaaa aa-phobiaaaaaaa addict, MSLSD anyone? baaaaaaaa,

tell us just how patriotic you are for being a viet nam druggie,
Rapidfire

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

@ whoevers listening; Terrorists in our country ? Ilegal aliens ? What they need to do is, Let about twelve more million rugheads and mexican drug carteal come over here and set up camp, give them free education,health care,or obamaDontcare, a motel to own interest free, a marathon gas station, convience store, a restrant, book store or any other good place for them to store up and hide weapons, BOMBS, chemicals, viruses.....GET IT ?...kind of scarry Huh ? I say; number ONE Rule should be ; You have to speek english in my country !!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
you are absolutely right, no budget is everybody elses fault, not the traitor in chief who hasn't submitted one in 4 years and when he does - LOLOL it cuts s.security and medicare, I say cut it all, give oblamer what he wants in his budget, you marxist loving traitors will be the first to ask 'what happened', baaaaaaaaaaaa you have demonstrated your profile of a baaaaaaaaa-raccccccc-naaaaaaaa aa-phobiaaaaaaa addict, MSLSD anyone? baaaaaaaa,
WOW! I was in Afghanistan, moron! I'm a videographer. I was over there documenting what our troops are doing for their county. My oldest son is protecting your ass right now... My second oldest son was in Iraq!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
I served in the 1980's.

And I take it that you've done nothing for your country's defense but sit on your ass and whine.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

The Obama Record:

A 1979 column confirms our 2008 editorial positing that the 44th president might owe his meteoric rise to an education funded by Israeli-hating adviser to a Saudi billionaire.

On Sept. 9, 2008, we published an editorial as part of our attempt to properly vet the then junior senator from Illinois, Barack Obama, whose past was somewhat foggy. We pointed out the connection between one Dr. Khalid Abdullah Tariq al-Mansour, born Donald Warden, an Israeli-hating Islamist supporter and top adviser to radical Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal, and a college student.

That college student, a young Obama, found al-Mansour's favor and would one day be president as Israel was abandoned by America and the Middle East burst into flames amid a sea of presidential apologies, including one for our freedom of speech.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0924...

No wonder he hides his past: Obama’s education paid for by Israeli-hating adviser to a Saudi billionaire?

http://www.bob-owens.com/2012/09/no-wonder-he...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar
Michele is beautiful and he touches her
LMAO!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>send me a PM and I'll see they get posted!
I will publish them if needed!
Hell, I will build you a website and post the link here!
I'll give you the "steering Wheel", as administrator.
Thanks "bunches" Ari!
BUT ..
that would not get info to the general public.
Those that do NOT like me would never go there to read it.

I want to put in on here, because there are SOOOOOO many uninformed on topix, and are taking the libtards side, because of ALL the libTARDED jargon that has been spread on ALL these forums/boards!

Thanks again ... You are a "friend" ... ;~)
Patriot TOO! <3
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I served in the 1980's.
And I take it that you've done nothing for your country's defense but sit on your ass and whine.
yeah, only a left wing anti-American could draw that conclusion, wear a uniform and become an expert, since you libotards are all soooo bright, tell us, how is the so called war on terror going these days, oh, sorry, the war on terror is over, we are now trying to legislate man made disasters, oblamer is doing a great job now isn't he, please defend him and his treasonous party libby,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
WOW! I was in Afghanistan, moron! I'm a videographer. I was over there documenting what our troops are doing for their county. My oldest son is protecting your ass right now... My second oldest son was in Iraq!
if you were in Afgh then you should know first hand our troops are inadequately supplied with ammo and often run out during firefighting operations, all under oblamer and the same thing under the predator in chief in kosovo in the 90s, the problem is not our military it is the retarded gutless anti-American traitors that send their own kind to be head of the military, and the bow and go baaaaaaaa everytime they tell a lie,

baaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
"Upon taking office, George W. Bush inherited an economy heading for recession and championed policies that made things better; upon taking office, Barack Obama inherited an economy in a deeper recession and championed policies that have made things worse. That is a key different between the two."
No, YOU square that second sentence with the first.
"Honey, how did Obama inherit a 'deeper recession' if Bush made things better?", asked Calvin's retarded goldfish, Ari.
The only truth to the whole thing is, "economy headed for recession". Bush saw to that alright.
In the wake of a recession that began roughly seven weeks after President Bush took office, America experienced six years of uninterrupted economic growth and a record 52 straight months of job creation that produced more than 8 million new jobs. During the Bush presidency, the unemployment rate averaged 5.3 percent. We saw labor-productivity gains that averaged 2.5 percent annually — a rate that exceeds the averages of the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s. Real after-tax income per capita increased by more than 11 percent. And from 2000 to 2007, real GDP grew by more than 17 percent, a gain of nearly $2.1 trillion.
----------

Now compare the above to Obama's presidency.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
"Upon taking office, George W. Bush inherited an economy heading for recession and championed policies that made things better; upon taking office, Barack Obama inherited an economy in a deeper recession and championed policies that have made things worse. That is a key different between the two."
No, YOU square that second sentence with the first.
"Honey, how did Obama inherit a 'deeper recession' if Bush made things better?", asked Calvin's retarded goldfish, Ari.
The only truth to the whole thing is, "economy headed for recession". Bush saw to that alright.
The Bush administration warned as early as April 2001 that Fannie and Freddie were too large and overleveraged and that their failure “could cause strong repercussions in financial markets, affecting federally insured entities and economic activity” well beyond housing. Bush’s plan would have subjected Fannie and Freddie to the kinds of federal regulation that banks, credit unions, and savings and loans have to comply with. In addition, Republican Richard Shelby, then chairman of the Senate Banking Committee, pushed for comprehensive GSE (government-sponsored enterprises) reform in 2005. And who blocked these efforts at reforming Fannie and Freddie? Democrats such as Christopher Dodd and Representative Barney Frank, along with the then-junior senator from Illinois, Barack Obama, who backed Dodd’s threat of a filibuster (Obama was the third-largest recipient of campaign gifts from Fannie and Freddie employees in 2004).

So Obama and his party bear a substantial (though not exclusive) responsibility in creating the economic crisis that Obama himself inherited.

Even if you set all this aside, Obama entered office knowing what he faced, including a deficit and debt that was exploding. And rather than promote policies that accelerated economic growth and began to address our fiscal entitlement crisis, Obama went in exactly the opposite direction. For example, Obama succeeded in passing a massive new entitlement program (ObamaCare) rather than trimming existing ones.

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/article/in-...
Hugh Jassoal

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
you "huge azzhole" ... ARE an azzhole!
NOT a Patriot!
IF you do not like HOW the US Constitution is set up
AND
has WORKED for over 235 plus years ...
LEAVE ...GO to another country ...
like you are TRYING to turn THIS one into!
The "borders" are OPEN!
The Warrior Song - Hard Corps
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The Warrior Song - Hard Corps
The eagle born to those who pledged their lives and sacred honor was smiled upon by God and freed from chains and iron collar. He is held aloft on unity and by history revered;
for preserving peace through strength his wings now reach across two hundred years.
But for each of those and one year more, God has smiled upon The Corps, from the Barbary Coast to the Eastern Sand, by sword, by gun, or by bare hand. So it's been, and shall be weighed: though many are born, few are "made". Faithful Always, they shall remain, dogs to loose when war is waged.
Look how clever you are, figuring out my sn. Someone give her a cookie.(preferably laced with a couple xanax)
Thanks for proving my point. I never said 1 bad thing about the constitution, but If im not on your rickety ass bandwagon I am automatically the enemy.
follow the bouncing ball......
You say mooslim and libtards are the immoral ones. There are just as many "conservatives" sidestepping morality than any of them. Christians, catholics, and on, and on

No, i'm a huge fan of the constitution. I really like the freedom of religion part. And the fact that it is made to grow and change with us .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks "bunches" Ari!
BUT ..
that would not get info to the general public.
Those that do NOT like me would never go there to read it.
I want to put in on here, because there are SOOOOOO many uninformed on topix, and are taking the libtards side, because of ALL the libTARDED jargon that has been spread on ALL these forums/boards!
Thanks again ... You are a "friend" ... ;~)
Patriot TOO! <3
YES!You got the point.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>
Look how clever you are, figuring out my sn. Someone give her a cookie.(preferably laced with a couple xanax)
Thanks for proving my point. I never said 1 bad thing about the constitution, but If im not on your rickety ass bandwagon I am automatically the enemy.
follow the bouncing ball......
You say mooslim and libtards are the immoral ones. There are just as many "conservatives" sidestepping morality than any of them. Christians, catholics, and on, and on
No, i'm a huge fan of the constitution. I really like the freedom of religion part. And the fact that it is made to grow and change with us .
I "do NOT" have a "drug-addled" brain ...
That's how come "I" can
THINK & SEE
so clearly ...

unlike you "spoonFED" oxycontin ADDLED ... dwIdioTs ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

"The Game"

The game is played behind closed doors, without the public’s eye.
to win control of the world, and change our way of life.

Each country plays their part within, decided by a meeting
decisions have been prearranged and keep the media feeding.

They say it now is all for peace, and tell the people lies
change the laws, and take their rights, the people can not fight.

Its funded by the money men who have written all the rules.
to merge the countries all as one, the leaders are their tools.

They teach the children while in school, the social way is good.
democracy is now bad, and that government should rule

For years the game has now been played, without the public’s knowledge
by propaganda in the news, and elective college.

The money systems first to go will start the countries reeling
crashing all the markets, no hope will be the feeling.

with chaos in all the lands, and family’s with out food
they will except the new control, as something that is good.

A man will stand and proclaim, peace to all of the nations
and say he has a way to help and stop the situation.

Ten will merge all as one and give him all their power
then a treaty well be signed within that very hour.

Then the man will stand in power calling for a mark,
to be placed on head and hand that’s when it all will start ...
Copyright © 2012 John Wright

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 85,801 - 85,820 of139,203
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Shawntaea Hughes (Jan '09) 13 min Pos 56
Mayor West Stops Picking up recycling 22 min Citizen 19
who all had vinie mills out see here with lots ... 47 min rusty 3
mark mills form flatlick found dead in bell co 1 hr true 10
The BIG Ticket Pickard Hall Collins Smith MAY 20 1 hr Outside All-Around Info 2
How much do coal miners make? (Jun '10) 1 hr Jace mehoff 68
Brian Hamilton In Jail again 2 hr huh 3
wreck 4 hr news 4
Did New Mayor and council have ILLEGAL Meetin... 7 hr lolz 50