'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“christen denier”

Since: Apr 13

...but love commits

#97082 Apr 27, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
you are absolutely right, no budget is everybody elses fault, not the traitor in chief who hasn't submitted one in 4 years and when he does - LOLOL it cuts s.security and medicare, I say cut it all, give oblamer what he wants in his budget, you marxist loving traitors will be the first to ask 'what happened', baaaaaaaaaaaa you have demonstrated your profile of a baaaaaaaaa-raccccccc-naaaaaaaa aa-phobiaaaaaaa addict, MSLSD anyone? baaaaaaaa,
tell us just how patriotic you are for being a viet nam druggie,
MENSA?

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#97083 Apr 27, 2013
Rapidfire wrote:
@ whoevers listening; Terrorists in our country ? Ilegal aliens ? What they need to do is, Let about twelve more million rugheads and mexican drug carteal come over here and set up camp, give them free education,health care,or obamaDontcare, a motel to own interest free, a marathon gas station, convience store, a restrant, book store or any other good place for them to store up and hide weapons, BOMBS, chemicals, viruses.....GET IT ?...kind of scarry Huh ? I say; number ONE Rule should be ; You have to speek english in my country !!!
Ilegal
carteal
convience
restrant
scarry
speek

You have to speek english in my country ??????
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#97084 Apr 27, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
will you lick her butthole too?
Your jealousy is showing. Don't be hatin', little manchild!

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#97085 Apr 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks "bunches" Ari!
BUT ..
that would not get info to the general public.
Those that do NOT like me would never go there to read it.
I want to put in on here, because there are SOOOOOO many uninformed on topix, and are taking the libtards side, because of ALL the libTARDED jargon that has been spread on ALL these forums/boards!
Thanks again ... You are a "friend" ... ;~)
Patriot TOO! <3
...no sugar tonight, Ari?

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#97086 Apr 27, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, only a left wing anti-American could draw that conclusion, wear a uniform and become an expert, since you libotards are all soooo bright, tell us, how is the so called war on terror going these days, oh, sorry, the war on terror is over, we are now trying to legislate man made disasters, oblamer is doing a great job now isn't he, please defend him and his treasonous party libby,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
MENSA?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#97087 Apr 27, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
MENSA?
Your pic looks like Bill Clinton crying after he got caught jabbing a cigar in and out of a young girls vagina and then spewing on her dress. Ole Slick Willy must have been in the pool that night...he had shrinkage and had to make a dildo out of a cigar to please his new woman. LMMFAO

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#97088 Apr 27, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
if you were in Afgh then you should know first hand our troops are inadequately supplied with ammo and often run out during firefighting operations, all under oblamer and the same thing under the predator in chief in kosovo in the 90s, the problem is not our military it is the retarded gutless anti-American traitors that send their own kind to be head of the military, and the bow and go baaaaaaaa everytime they tell a lie,
baaaaaaaaaa
MENSA?

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#97089 Apr 27, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
In the wake of a recession that began roughly seven weeks after President Bush took office, America experienced six years of uninterrupted economic growth and a record 52 straight months of job creation that produced more than 8 million new jobs. During the Bush presidency, the unemployment rate averaged 5.3 percent. We saw labor-productivity gains that averaged 2.5 percent annually — a rate that exceeds the averages of the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s. Real after-tax income per capita increased by more than 11 percent. And from 2000 to 2007, real GDP grew by more than 17 percent, a gain of nearly $2.1 trillion.
----------
Now compare the above to Obama's presidency.
Clinton built that economy
you can spinkle shit with pretty colors and spray it with sweet smelling perfumes...it's still shit..Obama inherited shit. Republicans sit on their retarded asses, happy with the shitty status quo
Everything wrong with this country is the Republicans fault

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#97090 Apr 27, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bush administration warned as early as April 2001 that Fannie and Freddie were too large and overleveraged and that their failure “could cause strong repercussions in financial markets, affecting federally insured entities and economic activity” well beyond housing. Bush’s plan would have subjected Fannie and Freddie to the kinds of federal regulation that banks, credit unions, and savings and loans have to comply with. In addition, Republican Richard Shelby, then chairman of the Senate Banking Committee, pushed for comprehensive GSE (government-sponsored enterprises) reform in 2005. And who blocked these efforts at reforming Fannie and Freddie? Democrats such as Christopher Dodd and Representative Barney Frank, along with the then-junior senator from Illinois, Barack Obama, who backed Dodd’s threat of a filibuster (Obama was the third-largest recipient of campaign gifts from Fannie and Freddie employees in 2004).
So Obama and his party bear a substantial (though not exclusive) responsibility in creating the economic crisis that Obama himself inherited.
Even if you set all this aside, Obama entered office knowing what he faced, including a deficit and debt that was exploding. And rather than promote policies that accelerated economic growth and began to address our fiscal entitlement crisis, Obama went in exactly the opposite direction. For example, Obama succeeded in passing a massive new entitlement program (ObamaCare) rather than trimming existing ones.
http://www.commentarymagazine.com/article/in-...
glad you finally see the light, welcome to the left

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#97091 Apr 27, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You are sooo full of shit, the Constitution is not a living, breathing document, it is very fixed in its meaning, you want it changed, get yourself a gotdam amendment, that is the only way it will ever be changed!
You are an idiot!!!
there's the Dic, with his lil handful of pat answers, and I imagine, his lil cartoon character 'yes man' on his shoulder saying, "yea, atta boy, you really gottem that time, huh Dic?"
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#97092 Apr 27, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton built that economy
you can spinkle shit with pretty colors and spray it with sweet smelling perfumes...it's still shit..Obama inherited shit. Republicans sit on their retarded asses, happy with the shitty status quo
Everything wrong with this country is the Republicans fault
Clinton didn't do anything but sign NAFTA into law and cigar-screw a young girl while Hitlary and the Clintons young child snored in the next room. Old Mac Daddy got kinky. lol

Clinton borrowed heavily from Social Security and none of that was paid back. Clinton claimed that the borrowed (stolen) cash cow from Social Security was his "surplus" he left.Didn't any of you hilljack democrats attend school...ever? How's that Clinton/Pelosi creative math working out for you morons? Too effin' funny.

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#97093 Apr 27, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
The idea of changing the Constitution makes me shudder . Yes, we have amendments changing it . Some should never have been done . But the Bill of Rights and the Constitution are the greatest writings for a Country and the People , ever written . It has stood the contest thru time . Never act like any change needs be done without years of study . We need to change our attitudes , not the Constitution.
As far as freedom to Worship , called freedom of Religion , too many have turned it into Freedom from religion ,turned it into do as one pleases, have no morals, and have become immoral. Read the Constitution and explain where any see the writing of religion and Gov`t ,the worship of your chosen God, should be excoriated.
you don't believe in freedom from religion?

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#97094 Apr 27, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a Huge Moron!
Show me where any Catholic has strapped a bomb to themself to blow up children at a school? Or a hospital? how about those fanatic Mormans...how many have they murdered and maimed with backpack bombs?
Trying to defend terrorists only shows your own bias and Gi-Hugic ignorance!
go to bed Ari, your stupidity is bulging

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#97095 Apr 27, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
america turned its back on god so god turned his back on america, thats whats happeneing
tells us whats happeneing with the easter bunny
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#97096 Apr 27, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
there's the Dic, with his lil handful of pat answers, and I imagine, his lil cartoon character 'yes man' on his shoulder saying, "yea, atta boy, you really gottem that time, huh Dic?"
...says Scooter who didn't offer one fact to dispute JD's facts. All little Scoot did was type something about lil' hands and cartoons and atta boy and dic. Even tho pencil dic Cal Scooter knows nothing about laws or politics little Scootie knows a lot about those lil' hands and cartoons and dic's he posts about. lmao

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#97097 Apr 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The POINT being?
That "peeps" do NOT like me?
Hell, I KNEW that months AGO!
:)
do you think that matters to me?
ha ...
I'm used to it!
I've always been that way!
Those who know me
know ME well.
Those who don't
can "go to hell" ...
u don't know me do u?
:)
IF you do not like
my lQQks
OR
my ways ...
TURN ya DAMNED head!
I have an "abundance" of friends ...
They LOVE me FOR me!
I could care LESS what you people who do NOT like me think!
Capiche!?!
Lady needs a hug

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#97098 Apr 27, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell are you to but in?
I can utilize national and global advertising to attract readers to her website! I can build one seconds!
https://sites.google.com/site/americanpatriot...
I can integrate Google Analytics, AdSense, Youtube, Wordpress, Facebook, etc.
Topix is limited...the World Wide Web has no limts!
building a website in seconds is NOT impressive

attracting people to Lady's website would be entrapment

Since: Dec 11

#97100 Apr 27, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
might be less restrained, your marksmanship suffers for it, though...lololololol
soon, your argument is as empty as the bottle in your shaking hand
I become brutally honest, you have no counter argument.
So you regress to the nanna nanna bbo boo $#it?

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#97101 Apr 27, 2013
Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way....Hitler was catholic.
and all the priest boy rapistsare Catholic
and the Catholic Church is the biggest crime syndicate in history

“christen denier”

...but love commits

#97102 Apr 27, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Your jealousy is showing. Don't be hatin', little manchild!
sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min HistoricallySpeaking 131,896
terry smith from the creek 1 hr wondering 4
Brett 2 hr sorry 2
To the Garland family 3 hr Friend 5
Looking for a girl who will POOP all OVER me! ;P (Apr '14) 9 hr gator 15
Jason woolum (Jul '11) 11 hr buster hyman 13
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 12 hr Mee 3
what happen on the creek ambulances an law is u... 16 hr Get a life 8
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE