'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
85,761 - 85,780 of 146,961 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

pretty obvious that the libotards are petrified of the tea party, they keep bringing them up when no one else does,

oh, by the way, hows that G.W. bush approval rating equal to and better than oblamers in some areas working for you? LOLOL, now this is one time you sodolibs can actually claim 'It's Bushs fault'

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Celebrate low wages you stupid SOB.
I am you stupid chicken chaser, the more low intellect workers that vote the more money I make retard,

baaaaaaaaaaa
Hugh Jassoal

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The US Constitution was WRITTEN and lived for over 200 years for a MORAL people. mooslims & the libTARDS I've seen on here are NOT moral. Thus the CAUSE of the MORAL DECAY of our Country!
dispute THAT!
not with just your words - FACTS!
u can't!
April 27, 2013
Obama's National Security Fraud <<<---<<< [mooslim prez - DIRT]
Andrew McCarthy, the former federal prosecutor who handled the Blind Sheikh and thus a man to be reckoned with, calls out the fraud at the heart of the Obama Administration's handling of the Tsarnaev case in National Review Online today. It is an absolute must read, for McCarthy explains the technicalities of law that make the case for fraud - selling something on the basis of an untruth.
This is serious business, for a person of McCarthy's standing to charge fraud. But systematically, he lays out the four "canards" (lies would be another acceptable term) describing the false premises sold to the public over the handling of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. He is a master of the technicalities, and lucidly explains them. Equally important is his explanation of why the administration is basing its national security policy on this fraud.
Read more:
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/04/o...
"Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
~~John Adams
http://candst.tripod.com/morrelpeo.htm
Fact: the constitution was written by people who bought, sold, beat, tortured, raped and starved human beings who YOU say were Christians. Sound moral to you? Jim Baker....not "moooslim"...moral guy to you? Westboro babtist church...good bunch of moral "Christians" huh?
Pete Domenici Republican Senator from New Mexico, acknowledged having a son outside marriage 3 decades ago with Michelle Laxalt, Republican staffer, lobbyist and activist. In 1998 Domenici had voted to impeach President Bill Clinton, calling his affair with Monica Lewinsky,“tawdry.”....moral?

Thad Viers (R) the three term South Carolina state representative withdrew as a candidate for the US Congress in January 2012 after he had been arrested on charges of harassing a 28 year old woman described as an ex-girlfriend. He was released on a $5000 bond and subsequently withdrew from the race citing "personal reasons"......moral??

Herman Cain (2012 Republican presidential candidate) was accused of sexual harassment by several women including Sharon Bialek, Karen Kraushaar, and having a 13 year affair with Ginger White. Donna Donella also reported possible inappropriate behavior. These accusations eventually caused him to suspend his run for the presidential nomination......moral?

I can throw a few more contributors to this moral decay from your team if you want.

You must be part bat..you're as crazy and as blind as one
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
"Upon taking office, George W. Bush inherited an economy heading for recession and championed policies that made things better; upon taking office, Barack Obama inherited an economy in a deeper recession and championed policies that have made things worse. That is a key different between the two."
No, YOU square that second sentence with the first.
"Honey, how did Obama inherit a 'deeper recession' if Bush made things better?", asked Calvin's retarded goldfish, Ari.
The only truth to the whole thing is, "economy headed for recession". Bush saw to that alright.
And oblamer inherited the worst economy in U.S. history - from himself, LOLOLOL,

baaaaaaaaaaaa
Hugh Jassoal

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The US Constitution was WRITTEN and lived for over 200 years for a MORAL people. mooslims & the libTARDS I've seen on here are NOT moral. Thus the CAUSE of the MORAL DECAY of our Country!
dispute THAT!
not with just your words - FACTS!
u can't!
April 27, 2013
Obama's National Security Fraud <<<---<<< [mooslim prez - DIRT]
Andrew McCarthy, the former federal prosecutor who handled the Blind Sheikh and thus a man to be reckoned with, calls out the fraud at the heart of the Obama Administration's handling of the Tsarnaev case in National Review Online today. It is an absolute must read, for McCarthy explains the technicalities of law that make the case for fraud - selling something on the basis of an untruth.
This is serious business, for a person of McCarthy's standing to charge fraud. But systematically, he lays out the four "canards" (lies would be another acceptable term) describing the false premises sold to the public over the handling of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. He is a master of the technicalities, and lucidly explains them. Equally important is his explanation of why the administration is basing its national security policy on this fraud.
Read more:
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/04/o...
"Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
~~John Adams
http://candst.tripod.com/morrelpeo.htm
You're just a person, like a lot of you, that believes than anyone who doesn't think exactly like you do are immoral and wrong. You got to love the regressive republican party! Or do you??

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
And oblamer inherited the worst economy in U.S. history - from himself, LOLOLOL,
baaaaaaaaaaaa
It's funny how I remember everyone that I knew having awesome paying Jobs until Bush decided to scream "Weapons of Mass Destruction" and took us into Iraq to atone for his daddy's mistake. How much money and lives did that war cost us WHILE we were fighting the war that we should have devoted our resources to?

And don't say that I'm a commie liberal because my family has defended this nation in Vietnam (4 Brother with the US Marines), Iraq (One son with the 82nd in Fallujah 2003-2004), Afghanistan (2008) and now I have a son waiting in Tokyo for North Korea to show their asses.

The problem with our economy was the overwhelming tax cuts that we couldn't afford while we were fighting two wars. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. But you Fox News and Rush Limbaugh devotees lack any significant intelligence to actually "think" and put two and two together to make four. You keep coming up with every number but. All one has to do is listen to Eric Cantor and Mitch McConnell and think "Idiots" the moment they open their mouths.

Conservative Christians are going to take this country into Hell.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just a person, like a lot of you, that believes than anyone who doesn't think exactly like you do are immoral and wrong. You got to love the regressive republican party! Or do you??
you "huge azzhole" ... ARE an azzhole!
NOT a Patriot!

IF you do not like HOW the US Constitution is set up
AND
has WORKED for over 235 plus years ...

LEAVE ...GO to another country ...
like you are TRYING to turn THIS one into!
The "borders" are OPEN!

The Warrior Song - Hard Corps
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The Warrior Song - Hard Corps

The eagle born to those who pledged their lives and sacred honor was smiled upon by God and freed from chains and iron collar. He is held aloft on unity and by history revered;

for preserving peace through strength his wings now reach across two hundred years.

But for each of those and one year more, God has smiled upon The Corps, from the Barbary Coast to the Eastern Sand, by sword, by gun, or by bare hand. So it's been, and shall be weighed: though many are born, few are "made". Faithful Always, they shall remain, dogs to loose when war is waged.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Keepn it Simple Stupid wrote:
I love the way Fox New distorts the truth. Leave it to Rupert Murdock and the Tea Party for a twisting of facts. Here's the truth.
During an April 24 address to the Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund (MALDEF), Attorney General Eric Holder told the crowd that "creating a pathway to earned citizenship" is a critical element of any comprehensive immigration reform plan. He said that establishing legal status for the nation's estimated 11 million illegal immigrants is a "matter of civil and human rights." "Creating a pathway to earned citizenship for the 11 million unauthorized immigrants in this country is essential," Holder said to applause. "The way we treat our friends and neighbors who are undocumented by creating a mechanism for them to earn citizenship and move out of the shadows transcends the issue of immigration status."
"This is a matter of civil and human rights," Holder continued. "It is about who we are as a nation. And it goes to the core of our treasured American principle of equal opportunity."
Holder said that the reform proposals under consideration in the Congress are "consistent with these basic principles."
Why the #@Ck would you give a legal pathway to illegal aliens?
That is like saying "you broke the law, and we have a reward for that"; Voting rights, welfare, and student loans...Ci hablo Espanol? FU@k That!
Do Not Pass Go...do Not Collect benefits!
Return to sender!
Fu@# you very much,,,Dimocrats!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

They let morons posts like huge azzholes STAY
BUT
delete mine!...

Where are posts 92-96 ...???

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It's funny how I remember everyone that I knew having awesome paying Jobs until Bush decided to scream "Weapons of Mass Destruction" and took us into Iraq to atone for his daddy's mistake. How much money and lives did that war cost us WHILE we were fighting the war that we should have devoted our resources to?
And don't say that I'm a commie liberal because my family has defended this nation in Vietnam (4 Brother with the US Marines), Iraq (One son with the 82nd in Fallujah 2003-2004), Afghanistan (2008) and now I have a son waiting in Tokyo for North Korea to show their asses.
The problem with our economy was the overwhelming tax cuts that we couldn't afford while we were fighting two wars. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. But you Fox News and Rush Limbaugh devotees lack any significant intelligence to actually "think" and put two and two together to make four. You keep coming up with every number but. All one has to do is listen to Eric Cantor and Mitch McConnell and think "Idiots" the moment they open their mouths.
First "can't afford tax cuts"? That proves you have no common sense and no perspective! In effect when Democrats say "cant afford tax cuts"; "they are saying we can't find a way to replace the tax dollars we are stealing from you, to give to someone else!"
Think about that...
They cant afford to stop taking our money?
WTF?
BULL$#IT!
Stop sending my tax dollars to those FU@#ING nations that burn our flag and @$$ rape our ambassadors with broom handles!
FU#@ you, you DUMB SOB!
(I am consuming mass quantities, my inhibitions are less restrained).
Both barrels, one shot at the FU@#TARD!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Even while inebriated, I beat your dumb @$$ with my left brain tied behind my cerebral cortex!

LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

So now I'm gone and some other fool (Dimocrat) can post
Breeze

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
BUT
delete mine!...
It's because you are a dwIdioTs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the #@Ck would you give a legal pathway to illegal aliens?
That is like saying "you broke the law, and we have a reward for that"; Voting rights, welfare, and student loans...Ci hablo Espanol? FU@k That!
Do Not Pass Go...do Not Collect benefits!
Return to sender!
Fu@# you very much,,,Dimocrats!
So who is going to pay for the deportation of illegals immigrants and what about the kids? Where's the money going to come from to send them back? Let's see... We'll need law enforcement to make the arrests...(sounds a bit like The Gestapo)... Buildings to house them until they are given a hearing... Courts to hear the cases...(This is America... we don't convict someone without Due Process)... and then money send them back to their countries. Not all of them are from Mexico.

So where is all that money going to come from? The GOP and Tea Party wants to eliminate Government not expand it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
First "can't afford tax cuts"? That proves you have no common sense and no perspective! In effect when Democrats say "cant afford tax cuts"; "they are saying we can't find a way to replace the tax dollars we are stealing from you, to give to someone else!"
Think about that...
They cant afford to stop taking our money?
WTF?
BULL$#IT!
Stop sending my tax dollars to those FU@#ING nations that burn our flag and @$$ rape our ambassadors with broom handles!
FU#@ you, you DUMB SOB!
(I am consuming mass quantities, my inhibitions are less restrained).
Both barrels, one shot at the FU@#TARD!
Have you served in Combat on behalf of your Country?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Instead of holding up budget negotiations, maybe the GOP and Tea Party needs to focus on paying back what this country owes to the Veterans who served in Combat, as Promised by the Bush Administration.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

GO ahead and BAN me!
you chickenchit YELLOW bellied COWARDS ...

hurry hurry hurry ...

this chit is getting old!
My posts have been censored ...

JUST do it ...
the WHOLE way!

NOT just half azzed ...

pUnks!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Breeze wrote:
I checked Websters for the definition of: "dwIdioTs".
There was nothing listed.
Then I checked Google for the definition of: "dwIdioTs", and Google listed: "American Lady at Topix".
So you are a dwIdioTs?
I get it, now go join your friends down in the IR forum on the new retard/dwIdioTs thread.
You don't belong up here on the normal threads.

AL said:
u must BE their leader ...
u SEEM to be the BIGGEST one ...
dwIbTARD that is ...:)

maybe in someones eyes u r somebody ..

in mine ...
NOTHING but a pUnk!

a COWARDLY one at that!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Instead of holding up budget negotiations, maybe the GOP and Tea Party needs to focus on paying back what this country owes to the Veterans who served in Combat, as Promised by the Bush Administration.
Maybe someone needs to explain why this was SPAM. Are you not intelligent to know what SPAM is?

And second... Our troops and Veterans were promised that we would not forget their service to our country.

The GOP and the Tea Party don't give a DAMN about our Veterans.

Well that pisses me off because 1) I am one of those Veterans... 2) I have two sons who served and are amongst those veterans... and 3) I have 4 Brothers who served during Vietnam.

We are a Family that expects that this Nation keep it's promise.

Pass the freaking budgets and start paying the damn bills. The only reason we don't have a budget is because 1) Mitch McConnell... 2) John Boehner... 3) Eric Cantor... 4) Rand Paul The four Idiots of Seville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
BUT
delete mine!...
Where are posts 92-96 ...???
send me a PM and I'll see they get posted!
I will publish them if needed!
Hell, I will build you a website and post the link here!
I'll give you the "steering Wheel", as administrator.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are just an anti-American libotard sodotard loving democrap commie, you are against everything this country stands for so why don't you go back to viet nam druggie, that was not a war it was a demotard attempt at a social experiment that killed 58K+ Americans and untold vietnamise, you libotard traitors think because you did drugs in s.e. asia and carried weapons you have a right to something, you probably belong to the uaw or some other organized terrorist organization, you have the profile of a union traitor,
the only think commies like you understand is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
New club in Barbourville? 22 min jack 2
1 Blessing From God 28 min TOASTup 11
i miss my amy 1 hr b ggggg 7
Re. Handy Mart Building? 1 hr The Man 1
Nikki Vaughn (married to Adam Vaughn) 1 hr Wow 4
Corn for Sale 1 hr Barbourville Man 6
I'm the best looking Man ever! 1 hr gator 6
•••
•••