'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Dec 11

#97001 Apr 27, 2013
Keepn it Simple Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how I remember everyone that I knew having awesome paying Jobs until Bush decided to scream "Weapons of Mass Destruction" and took us into Iraq to atone for his daddy's mistake. How much money and lives did that war cost us WHILE we were fighting the war that we should have devoted our resources to?
And don't say that I'm a commie liberal because my family has defended this nation in Vietnam (4 Brother with the US Marines), Iraq (One son with the 82nd in Fallujah 2003-2004), Afghanistan (2008) and now I have a son waiting in Tokyo for North Korea to show their asses.
The problem with our economy was the overwhelming tax cuts that we couldn't afford while we were fighting two wars. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. But you Fox News and Rush Limbaugh devotees lack any significant intelligence to actually "think" and put two and two together to make four. You keep coming up with every number but. All one has to do is listen to Eric Cantor and Mitch McConnell and think "Idiots" the moment they open their mouths.
Conservative Christians are going to take this country into Hell.
First "can't afford tax cuts"? That proves you have no common sense and no perspective! In effect when Democrats say "cant afford tax cuts"; "they are saying we can't find a way to replace the tax dollars we are stealing from you, to give to someone else!"
Think about that...
They cant afford to stop taking our money?
WTF?
BULL$#IT!
Stop sending my tax dollars to those FU@#ING nations that burn our flag and @$$ rape our ambassadors with broom handles!
FU#@ you, you DUMB SOB!
(I am consuming mass quantities, my inhibitions are less restrained).
Both barrels, one shot at the FU@#TARD!

#97002 Apr 27, 2013
Even while inebriated, I beat your dumb @$$ with my left brain tied behind my cerebral cortex!

LOL!

So now I'm gone and some other fool (Dimocrat) can post
Breeze

Brea, CA

#97005 Apr 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
They let morons posts like huge azzholes STAY
BUT
delete mine!...
It's because you are a dwIdioTs.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#97007 Apr 27, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the #@Ck would you give a legal pathway to illegal aliens?
That is like saying "you broke the law, and we have a reward for that"; Voting rights, welfare, and student loans...Ci hablo Espanol? FU@k That!
Do Not Pass Go...do Not Collect benefits!
Return to sender!
Fu@# you very much,,,Dimocrats!
So who is going to pay for the deportation of illegals immigrants and what about the kids? Where's the money going to come from to send them back? Let's see... We'll need law enforcement to make the arrests...(sounds a bit like The Gestapo)... Buildings to house them until they are given a hearing... Courts to hear the cases...(This is America... we don't convict someone without Due Process)... and then money send them back to their countries. Not all of them are from Mexico.

So where is all that money going to come from? The GOP and Tea Party wants to eliminate Government not expand it.

Location hidden

#97008 Apr 27, 2013
<quoted text>
First "can't afford tax cuts"? That proves you have no common sense and no perspective! In effect when Democrats say "cant afford tax cuts"; "they are saying we can't find a way to replace the tax dollars we are stealing from you, to give to someone else!"
Think about that...
They cant afford to stop taking our money?
WTF?
BULL$#IT!
Stop sending my tax dollars to those FU@#ING nations that burn our flag and @$$ rape our ambassadors with broom handles!
FU#@ you, you DUMB SOB!
(I am consuming mass quantities, my inhibitions are less restrained).
Both barrels, one shot at the FU@#TARD!
Have you served in Combat on behalf of your Country?

Location hidden

#97009 Apr 27, 2013
Instead of holding up budget negotiations, maybe the GOP and Tea Party needs to focus on paying back what this country owes to the Veterans who served in Combat, as Promised by the Bush Administration.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97011 Apr 27, 2013
GO ahead and BAN me!
you chickenchit YELLOW bellied COWARDS ...

hurry hurry hurry ...

this chit is getting old!
My posts have been censored ...

JUST do it ...
the WHOLE way!

NOT just half azzed ...

pUnks!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97012 Apr 27, 2013
Breeze wrote:
I checked Websters for the definition of: "dwIdioTs".
There was nothing listed.
Then I checked Google for the definition of: "dwIdioTs", and Google listed: "American Lady at Topix".
So you are a dwIdioTs?
I get it, now go join your friends down in the IR forum on the new retard/dwIdioTs thread.
You don't belong up here on the normal threads.

AL said:
u must BE their leader ...
u SEEM to be the BIGGEST one ...
dwIbTARD that is ...:)

maybe in someones eyes u r somebody ..

in mine ...
NOTHING but a pUnk!

a COWARDLY one at that!

Location hidden

#97013 Apr 27, 2013
Instead of holding up budget negotiations, maybe the GOP and Tea Party needs to focus on paying back what this country owes to the Veterans who served in Combat, as Promised by the Bush Administration.
Maybe someone needs to explain why this was SPAM. Are you not intelligent to know what SPAM is?

And second... Our troops and Veterans were promised that we would not forget their service to our country.

The GOP and the Tea Party don't give a DAMN about our Veterans.

Well that pisses me off because 1) I am one of those Veterans... 2) I have two sons who served and are amongst those veterans... and 3) I have 4 Brothers who served during Vietnam.

We are a Family that expects that this Nation keep it's promise.

Pass the freaking budgets and start paying the damn bills. The only reason we don't have a budget is because 1) Mitch McConnell... 2) John Boehner... 3) Eric Cantor... 4) Rand Paul The four Idiots of Seville

#97014 Apr 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
They let morons posts like huge azzholes STAY
BUT
delete mine!...
Where are posts 92-96 ...???
send me a PM and I'll see they get posted!
I will publish them if needed!
Hell, I will build you a website and post the link here!
I'll give you the "steering Wheel", as administrator.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#97015 Apr 27, 2013
<quoted text>
It's funny how I remember everyone that I knew having awesome paying Jobs until Bush decided to scream "Weapons of Mass Destruction" and took us into Iraq to atone for his daddy's mistake. How much money and lives did that war cost us WHILE we were fighting the war that we should have devoted our resources to?
And don't say that I'm a commie liberal because my family has defended this nation in Vietnam (4 Brother with the US Marines), Iraq (One son with the 82nd in Fallujah 2003-2004), Afghanistan (2008) and now I have a son waiting in Tokyo for North Korea to show their asses.
The problem with our economy was the overwhelming tax cuts that we couldn't afford while we were fighting two wars. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. But you Fox News and Rush Limbaugh devotees lack any significant intelligence to actually "think" and put two and two together to make four. You keep coming up with every number but. All one has to do is listen to Eric Cantor and Mitch McConnell and think "Idiots" the moment they open their mouths.
Conservative Christians are going to take this country into Hell.
You are just an anti-American libotard sodotard loving democrap commie, you are against everything this country stands for so why don't you go back to viet nam druggie, that was not a war it was a demotard attempt at a social experiment that killed 58K+ Americans and untold vietnamise, you libotard traitors think because you did drugs in s.e. asia and carried weapons you have a right to something, you probably belong to the uaw or some other organized terrorist organization, you have the profile of a union traitor,
the only think commies like you understand is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#97016 Apr 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Maybe someone needs to explain why this was SPAM. Are you not intelligent to know what SPAM is?
And second... Our troops and Veterans were promised that we would not forget their service to our country.
The GOP and the Tea Party don't give a DAMN about our Veterans.
Well that pisses me off because 1) I am one of those Veterans... 2) I have two sons who served and are amongst those veterans... and 3) I have 4 Brothers who served during Vietnam.
We are a Family that expects that this Nation keep it's promise.
Pass the freaking budgets and start paying the damn bills. The only reason we don't have a budget is because 1) Mitch McConnell... 2) John Boehner... 3) Eric Cantor... 4) Rand Paul The four Idiots of Seville
you are absolutely right, no budget is everybody elses fault, not the traitor in chief who hasn't submitted one in 4 years and when he does - LOLOL it cuts s.security and medicare, I say cut it all, give oblamer what he wants in his budget, you marxist loving traitors will be the first to ask 'what happened', baaaaaaaaaaaa you have demonstrated your profile of a baaaaaaaaa-raccccccc-naaaaaaaa aa-phobiaaaaaaa addict, MSLSD anyone? baaaaaaaa,

tell us just how patriotic you are for being a viet nam druggie,
Rapidfire

Corbin, KY

#97017 Apr 27, 2013
@ whoevers listening; Terrorists in our country ? Ilegal aliens ? What they need to do is, Let about twelve more million rugheads and mexican drug carteal come over here and set up camp, give them free education,health care,or obamaDontcare, a motel to own interest free, a marathon gas station, convience store, a restrant, book store or any other good place for them to store up and hide weapons, BOMBS, chemicals, viruses.....GET IT ?...kind of scarry Huh ? I say; number ONE Rule should be ; You have to speek english in my country !!!

Location hidden

#97018 Apr 27, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
you are absolutely right, no budget is everybody elses fault, not the traitor in chief who hasn't submitted one in 4 years and when he does - LOLOL it cuts s.security and medicare, I say cut it all, give oblamer what he wants in his budget, you marxist loving traitors will be the first to ask 'what happened', baaaaaaaaaaaa you have demonstrated your profile of a baaaaaaaaa-raccccccc-naaaaaaaa aa-phobiaaaaaaa addict, MSLSD anyone? baaaaaaaa,
WOW! I was in Afghanistan, moron! I'm a videographer. I was over there documenting what our troops are doing for their county. My oldest son is protecting your ass right now... My second oldest son was in Iraq!

Location hidden

#97019 Apr 27, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
I served in the 1980's.

And I take it that you've done nothing for your country's defense but sit on your ass and whine.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97020 Apr 27, 2013
The Obama Record:

A 1979 column confirms our 2008 editorial positing that the 44th president might owe his meteoric rise to an education funded by Israeli-hating adviser to a Saudi billionaire.

On Sept. 9, 2008, we published an editorial as part of our attempt to properly vet the then junior senator from Illinois, Barack Obama, whose past was somewhat foggy. We pointed out the connection between one Dr. Khalid Abdullah Tariq al-Mansour, born Donald Warden, an Israeli-hating Islamist supporter and top adviser to radical Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal, and a college student.

That college student, a young Obama, found al-Mansour's favor and would one day be president as Israel was abandoned by America and the Middle East burst into flames amid a sea of presidential apologies, including one for our freedom of speech.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0924...

No wonder he hides his past: Obama’s education paid for by Israeli-hating adviser to a Saudi billionaire?

http://www.bob-owens.com/2012/09/no-wonder-he...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#97021 Apr 27, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar
Michele is beautiful and he touches her
LMAO!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97022 Apr 27, 2013
<quoted text>send me a PM and I'll see they get posted!
I will publish them if needed!
Hell, I will build you a website and post the link here!
I'll give you the "steering Wheel", as administrator.
Thanks "bunches" Ari!
BUT ..
that would not get info to the general public.
Those that do NOT like me would never go there to read it.

I want to put in on here, because there are SOOOOOO many uninformed on topix, and are taking the libtards side, because of ALL the libTARDED jargon that has been spread on ALL these forums/boards!

Thanks again ... You are a "friend" ... ;~)
Patriot TOO! <3
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#97023 Apr 27, 2013
<quoted text>
I served in the 1980's.
And I take it that you've done nothing for your country's defense but sit on your ass and whine.
yeah, only a left wing anti-American could draw that conclusion, wear a uniform and become an expert, since you libotards are all soooo bright, tell us, how is the so called war on terror going these days, oh, sorry, the war on terror is over, we are now trying to legislate man made disasters, oblamer is doing a great job now isn't he, please defend him and his treasonous party libby,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#97024 Apr 27, 2013
<quoted text>
WOW! I was in Afghanistan, moron! I'm a videographer. I was over there documenting what our troops are doing for their county. My oldest son is protecting your ass right now... My second oldest son was in Iraq!
if you were in Afgh then you should know first hand our troops are inadequately supplied with ammo and often run out during firefighting operations, all under oblamer and the same thing under the predator in chief in kosovo in the 90s, the problem is not our military it is the retarded gutless anti-American traitors that send their own kind to be head of the military, and the bow and go baaaaaaaa everytime they tell a lie,

baaaaaaaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 hr lol 4,753
A Rat In Knox County 4 hr Ccc 6
opening in November 4 hr hunter 8
Who read Dennis Gibson's post on Facebook? What... 4 hr jack 12
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 4 hr Syd Redlitch 18
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 4 hr ms_Sweeter 3,532
knox board of ed raising taxes 5 hr sick of taxes 78
•••
•••
•••