'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#97026 Apr 27, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#97027 Apr 27, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
"Upon taking office, George W. Bush inherited an economy heading for recession and championed policies that made things better; upon taking office, Barack Obama inherited an economy in a deeper recession and championed policies that have made things worse. That is a key different between the two."
No, YOU square that second sentence with the first.
"Honey, how did Obama inherit a 'deeper recession' if Bush made things better?", asked Calvin's retarded goldfish, Ari.
The only truth to the whole thing is, "economy headed for recession". Bush saw to that alright.
In the wake of a recession that began roughly seven weeks after President Bush took office, America experienced six years of uninterrupted economic growth and a record 52 straight months of job creation that produced more than 8 million new jobs. During the Bush presidency, the unemployment rate averaged 5.3 percent. We saw labor-productivity gains that averaged 2.5 percent annually — a rate that exceeds the averages of the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s. Real after-tax income per capita increased by more than 11 percent. And from 2000 to 2007, real GDP grew by more than 17 percent, a gain of nearly $2.1 trillion.
----------

Now compare the above to Obama's presidency.

Location hidden

#97029 Apr 27, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
"Upon taking office, George W. Bush inherited an economy heading for recession and championed policies that made things better; upon taking office, Barack Obama inherited an economy in a deeper recession and championed policies that have made things worse. That is a key different between the two."
No, YOU square that second sentence with the first.
"Honey, how did Obama inherit a 'deeper recession' if Bush made things better?", asked Calvin's retarded goldfish, Ari.
The only truth to the whole thing is, "economy headed for recession". Bush saw to that alright.
The Bush administration warned as early as April 2001 that Fannie and Freddie were too large and overleveraged and that their failure “could cause strong repercussions in financial markets, affecting federally insured entities and economic activity” well beyond housing. Bush’s plan would have subjected Fannie and Freddie to the kinds of federal regulation that banks, credit unions, and savings and loans have to comply with. In addition, Republican Richard Shelby, then chairman of the Senate Banking Committee, pushed for comprehensive GSE (government-sponsored enterprises) reform in 2005. And who blocked these efforts at reforming Fannie and Freddie? Democrats such as Christopher Dodd and Representative Barney Frank, along with the then-junior senator from Illinois, Barack Obama, who backed Dodd’s threat of a filibuster (Obama was the third-largest recipient of campaign gifts from Fannie and Freddie employees in 2004).

So Obama and his party bear a substantial (though not exclusive) responsibility in creating the economic crisis that Obama himself inherited.

Even if you set all this aside, Obama entered office knowing what he faced, including a deficit and debt that was exploding. And rather than promote policies that accelerated economic growth and began to address our fiscal entitlement crisis, Obama went in exactly the opposite direction. For example, Obama succeeded in passing a massive new entitlement program (ObamaCare) rather than trimming existing ones.

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/article/in-...
Hugh Jassoal

Bowling Green, KY

#97030 Apr 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
you "huge azzhole" ... ARE an azzhole!
NOT a Patriot!
IF you do not like HOW the US Constitution is set up
AND
has WORKED for over 235 plus years ...
LEAVE ...GO to another country ...
like you are TRYING to turn THIS one into!
The "borders" are OPEN!
The Warrior Song - Hard Corps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Sam4lq2WHosXX
The Warrior Song - Hard Corps
The eagle born to those who pledged their lives and sacred honor was smiled upon by God and freed from chains and iron collar. He is held aloft on unity and by history revered;
for preserving peace through strength his wings now reach across two hundred years.
But for each of those and one year more, God has smiled upon The Corps, from the Barbary Coast to the Eastern Sand, by sword, by gun, or by bare hand. So it's been, and shall be weighed: though many are born, few are "made". Faithful Always, they shall remain, dogs to loose when war is waged.
Look how clever you are, figuring out my sn. Someone give her a cookie.(preferably laced with a couple xanax)
Thanks for proving my point. I never said 1 bad thing about the constitution, but If im not on your rickety ass bandwagon I am automatically the enemy.
follow the bouncing ball......
You say mooslim and libtards are the immoral ones. There are just as many "conservatives" sidestepping morality than any of them. Christians, catholics, and on, and on

No, i'm a huge fan of the constitution. I really like the freedom of religion part. And the fact that it is made to grow and change with us .

Location hidden

#97031 Apr 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks "bunches" Ari!
BUT ..
that would not get info to the general public.
Those that do NOT like me would never go there to read it.
I want to put in on here, because there are SOOOOOO many uninformed on topix, and are taking the libtards side, because of ALL the libTARDED jargon that has been spread on ALL these forums/boards!
Thanks again ... You are a "friend" ... ;~)
Patriot TOO! <3
YES!You got the point.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97032 Apr 27, 2013
Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>
Look how clever you are, figuring out my sn. Someone give her a cookie.(preferably laced with a couple xanax)
Thanks for proving my point. I never said 1 bad thing about the constitution, but If im not on your rickety ass bandwagon I am automatically the enemy.
You say mooslim and libtards are the immoral ones. There are just as many "conservatives" sidestepping morality than any of them. Christians, catholics, and on, and on
No, i'm a huge fan of the constitution. I really like the freedom of religion part. And the fact that it is made to grow and change with us .
I "do NOT" have a "drug-addled" brain ...
That's how come "I" can
THINK & SEE
so clearly ...

unlike you "spoonFED" oxycontin ADDLED ... dwIdioTs ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97034 Apr 27, 2013
"The Game"

The game is played behind closed doors, without the public’s eye.
to win control of the world, and change our way of life.

Each country plays their part within, decided by a meeting
decisions have been prearranged and keep the media feeding.

They say it now is all for peace, and tell the people lies
change the laws, and take their rights, the people can not fight.

Its funded by the money men who have written all the rules.
to merge the countries all as one, the leaders are their tools.

They teach the children while in school, the social way is good.
democracy is now bad, and that government should rule

For years the game has now been played, without the public’s knowledge
by propaganda in the news, and elective college.

The money systems first to go will start the countries reeling
crashing all the markets, no hope will be the feeling.

with chaos in all the lands, and family’s with out food
they will except the new control, as something that is good.

A man will stand and proclaim, peace to all of the nations
and say he has a way to help and stop the situation.

Ten will merge all as one and give him all their power
then a treaty well be signed within that very hour.

Then the man will stand in power calling for a mark,
to be placed on head and hand that’s when it all will start ...
Copyright © 2012 John Wright
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#97035 Apr 27, 2013
Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooo full of shit, the Constitution is not a living, breathing document, it is very fixed in its meaning, you want it changed, get yourself a gotdam amendment, that is the only way it will ever be changed!
You are an idiot!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#97036 Apr 27, 2013
Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>
The idea of changing the Constitution makes me shudder . Yes, we have amendments changing it . Some should never have been done . But the Bill of Rights and the Constitution are the greatest writings for a Country and the People , ever written . It has stood the contest thru time . Never act like any change needs be done without years of study . We need to change our attitudes , not the Constitution.

As far as freedom to Worship , called freedom of Religion , too many have turned it into Freedom from religion ,turned it into do as one pleases, have no morals, and have become immoral. Read the Constitution and explain where any see the writing of religion and Gov`t ,the worship of your chosen God, should be excoriated.

Since: Dec 11

#97037 Apr 27, 2013
Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a Huge Moron!
Show me where any Catholic has strapped a bomb to themself to blow up children at a school? Or a hospital? how about those fanatic Mormans...how many have they murdered and maimed with backpack bombs?
Trying to defend terrorists only shows your own bias and Gi-Hugic ignorance!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#97038 Apr 27, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
In the wake of a recession that began roughly seven weeks after President Bush took office, America experienced six years of uninterrupted economic growth and a record 52 straight months of job creation that produced more than 8 million new jobs. During the Bush presidency, the unemployment rate averaged 5.3 percent. We saw labor-productivity gains that averaged 2.5 percent annually — a rate that exceeds the averages of the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s. Real after-tax income per capita increased by more than 11 percent. And from 2000 to 2007, real GDP grew by more than 17 percent, a gain of nearly $2.1 trillion.
----------
Now compare the above to Obama's presidency.
You need to separate government jobs out from private and the Bush years are in negative gains. All was great under Bush until the worst US Depression since 1929. Great if you don't count spending America so far in debt that it can now never recover.
Strange how you Repubs pretend as though 2008/2009 just never happened. 5.5 MILLION jobs lost in 6 months and it all slips your memory.
Care to list a link to all your numbers?
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#97039 Apr 27, 2013
america turned its back on god so god turned his back on america, thats whats happeneing
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97040 Apr 27, 2013
Leaving the Light On wrote:
<quoted text>
YES!You got the point.
The POINT being?

That "peeps" do NOT like me?

Hell, I KNEW that months AGO!

:)

do you think that matters to me?

ha ...

I'm used to it!
I've always been that way!

Those who know me
know ME well.
Those who don't
can "go to hell" ...

u don't know me do u?

IF you do not like
my lQQks
OR
my ways ...

TURN ya DAMNED head!

I have an "abundance" of friends ...
They LOVE me FOR me!

I could care LESS what you people who do NOT like me think!

Capiche!?!

Since: Dec 11

#97041 Apr 27, 2013
Leaving the Light On wrote:
<quoted text>
YES!You got the point.
Who the hell are you to but in?
I can utilize national and global advertising to attract readers to her website! I can build one seconds!

https://sites.google.com/site/americanpatriot...

I can integrate Google Analytics, AdSense, Youtube, Wordpress, Facebook, etc.
Topix is limited...the World Wide Web has no limts!

Location hidden

#97042 Apr 27, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bush administration warned as early as April 2001 that Fannie and Freddie were too large and overleveraged and that their failure “could cause strong repercussions in financial markets, affecting federally insured entities and economic activity” well beyond housing. Bush’s plan would have subjected Fannie and Freddie to the kinds of federal regulation that banks, credit unions, and savings and loans have to comply with. In addition, Republican Richard Shelby, then chairman of the Senate Banking Committee, pushed for comprehensive GSE (government-sponsored enterprises) reform in 2005. And who blocked these efforts at reforming Fannie and Freddie? Democrats such as Christopher Dodd and Representative Barney Frank, along with the then-junior senator from Illinois, Barack Obama, who backed Dodd’s threat of a filibuster (Obama was the third-largest recipient of campaign gifts from Fannie and Freddie employees in 2004).
So Obama and his party bear a substantial (though not exclusive) responsibility in creating the economic crisis that Obama himself inherited.
Even if you set all this aside, Obama entered office knowing what he faced, including a deficit and debt that was exploding. And rather than promote policies that accelerated economic growth and began to address our fiscal entitlement crisis, Obama went in exactly the opposite direction. For example, Obama succeeded in passing a massive new entitlement program (ObamaCare) rather than trimming existing ones.
http://www.commentarymagazine.com/article/in-...
The US housing collapse happened in 2008. The odd thing about over 90% of the home loans that went into default ALL had one major thing in common. Over 90% of the bad loans were LESS than 5 years old. What happened 5 years before 2008 (in 2003) that would have made banks start lending to anyone with a heart beat??????????
President Bush Signs American Dream Downpayment Act of 2003
GW Bush at the signing: "Last year I set a goal to add 5.5 million new homeowners in America by the end of the decade. That is an attainable goal; that is an essential goal"
His NEW Law changed the way loans were made.

Location hidden

#97043 Apr 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The POINT being?
ha ...
I'm used to it!
Those who know me
know ME well.
Those who don't
can "go to hell" ...
u don't know me do u?
IF you do not like
my lQQks
OR
my ways ...
TURN ya DAMNED head!
They LOVE me FOR me!
Capiche!?!
A paranoid delusion is the fixed, false belief that one is being harmed or persecuted by a particular person or group of people. Paranoid delusions are known technically as a “persecutory delusion.”

It involves the person’s belief that he or she is being conspired against, cheated, spied on, followed, poisoned or drugged, maliciously maligned, harassed, or obstructed in the pursuit of long-term goals.

Small slights may be exaggerated and become the focus of a delusional system with a person suffers from a paranoid delusion.

The focus of the delusion is often on some injustice that must be remedied by legal action. The affected person may engage in repeated attempts to obtain satisfaction by appeal to the courts and other government agencies.

Individuals with paranoid delusions are often resentful and angry, and may even resort to violence against those they believe are hurting them or a loved one.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#97044 Apr 27, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You need to separate government jobs out from private and the Bush years are in negative gains. All was great under Bush until the worst US Depression since 1929. Great if you don't count spending America so far in debt that it can now never recover.
Strange how you Repubs pretend as though 2008/2009 just never happened. 5.5 MILLION jobs lost in 6 months and it all slips your memory.
Care to list a link to all your numbers?
LMAO!!! She just smeared your ass all over the place!!!
Breeze

Brea, CA

#97045 Apr 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The POINT being?
ha ...
I'm used to it!
Those who know me
know ME well.
Those who don't
can "go to hell" ...
u don't know me do u?
IF you do not like
my lQQks
OR
my ways ...
TURN ya DAMNED head!
They LOVE me FOR me!
Capiche!?!
People don't like you because you're a dwIdioTs.

I don't know why, but people don't really take to dwIdioTs that well.

Most of the time it's not even a like/dislike thing.
Mostly people just make fun of dwIdioTs.
Hugh Jassoal

Bowling Green, KY

#97046 Apr 27, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You are sooo full of shit, the Constitution is not a living, breathing document, it is very fixed in its meaning, you want it changed, get yourself a gotdam amendment, that is the only way it will ever be changed!
You are an idiot!!!
So fixed that amendments HAVE been made to it. I didnt say I wanted it changed.But, it has been changed. Some of the glennbeckistan paranoia poking out.
Hugh Jassoal

Bowling Green, KY

#97048 Apr 27, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
The idea of changing the Constitution makes me shudder . Yes, we have amendments changing it . Some should never have been done . But the Bill of Rights and the Constitution are the greatest writings for a Country and the People , ever written . It has stood the contest thru time . Never act like any change needs be done without years of study . We need to change our attitudes , not the Constitution.
As far as freedom to Worship , called freedom of Religion , too many have turned it into Freedom from religion ,turned it into do as one pleases, have no morals, and have become immoral. Read the Constitution and explain where any see the writing of religion and Gov`t ,the worship of your chosen God, should be excoriated.
So Whitey, which parts would you change back exactly?...please answer this

Also, as I have pointed out, there are those who claim to be the moral leaders of this country committing some of the most immoral things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe and Teresa 11 min Dog 14
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 13 min smh 7,304
Religion and Politics!!! 16 min Really 2
Stealing from child's grave 28 min YOLO 18
knox board of ed raising taxes 30 min TOOMUCHPORK 121
Any news on new football coach at Knox Central? 1 hr gator 4
Mayor. And school board candidates slinging Mud... 1 hr funny talk 46

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE