'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#96953 Apr 27, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so your ignorant ass knows the FACTS that before BUSH changed the LAW a person had to be a US Citizen:
May 13, 2002
On May 13, 2002, President Bush signed into law H.R. 2646, the Farm Security and Rural Investment Act of 2002, also known as the Farm Bill, which includes an expansion of immigrant and refugee eligibility for food stamps. The new law (Public Law 107-171) opens the food stamp program to:
qualified immigrants who have been in the United States for at least 5 years, effective April 1, 2003, which restores food stamp eligibility to roughly 363,000 immigrants and removes the 7-year limit on food stamp eligibility for refugees and asylees;
qualified immigrant children, regardless of date of entry, effective October 1, 2003;
qualified immigrants receiving disability assistance, regardless of date of entry, effective October 1, 2002.
This represents the largest restoration of benefits since the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Act of 1996 (PRWORA) disqualified roughly 935,000 legal immigrants from public benefit programs. In 1998, food stamp benefits were restored to about 250,000 immigrants - primarily children, the elderly and the disabled - and Supplemental Security Income and Medicaid were restored to about 12,000 elderly and disabled immigrants. MRS has long supported the restoration of public benefits to legal immigrants.
.http://old.usccb.org/mrs/food .shtml
I was not speaking of food stamps at all so don't refer to me as an "ignorant ass". The poster I responded to was referring to "welfare" which is cash assistance not food stamps.
----------

Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF /&#712;tæn&#616;f/) is one of the United States of America's federal assistance programs. It began on July 1, 1997,[2] and succeeded the Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC) program, providing cash assistance to indigent American families with dependent children through the United States Department of Health and Human Services. This cash benefit is often referred to simply as "welfare."

TANF was created by the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Act instituted under President Bill Clinton in 1996.
----------

My statements regarding health care related to the younger brother who was hospitalized due to his injuries. He IS a US citizen. The poster I was responding to indicated his health care would be provided by Romneycare as he was being treated in Massachusetts. My response was that he would be covered in any State as he is a US citizen.

Since: Dec 11

#96954 Apr 27, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly which part of the Senate Bill trying to stop the mentally ill, felons and terrorist from getting guns did you disagree with? Exactly which part of the Senate Bill was a "Gun Grab"?
ALL of it! Those laws are already in place.
They want to add details within the pages "they didn't read" because there are too many pages to possibly read...like Obama-care crap!
wtf

Duluth, GA

#96955 Apr 27, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
They want to add details within the pages "they didn't read" because there are too many pages to possibly read...like Obama-care crap!
Just because you cannot read do not blame it on others you stupid SOB.

#96956 Apr 27, 2013
Holy Crap!

Holder and Napolitano are looking harder for the "whistle blower" than any suspects and accomplices!

A reporter at NBC published an article that stated

2123B report was for "foodstamp" verification; I guess Napolitano didn't know that!

I was skeptical of this issue (I thought it may be Beck's showmanship), HELL NO!
This is real and they cannot bury the truth this time, more and more unravels. Next our allies will drop an info bomb that opens this up further...wait for it.
http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/26/watch-ore...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#96957 Apr 27, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying that Obama's failings are making Bush more popular
...and you don't care what I buy?
THAT'S STUPIDITY SQUARED.
Obama ran on having a transparent government, cutting the debt in half during his first term, decreasing unemployment to 6% in his first term, etc., etc. None of this occurred.

Liberals concluded that Obama would take office and make our nation a utopia. As this didn't happen, most of his promises didn't occur, and we find ourselves in worse shape after over 4 years of Obama, many Americans realize that Bush wasn't so bad after all. Thus the improvement in his ratings. I would imagine Bush's ratings will continue to improve as we continue through Obama's second term.
----------

In the wake of a recession that began roughly seven weeks after President Bush took office, America experienced six years of uninterrupted economic growth and a record 52 straight months of job creation that produced more than 8 million new jobs. During the Bush presidency, the unemployment rate averaged 5.3 percent. We saw labor-productivity gains that averaged 2.5 percent annually — a rate that exceeds the averages of the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s. Real after-tax income per capita increased by more than 11 percent. And from 2000 to 2007, real GDP grew by more than 17 percent, a gain of nearly $2.1 trillion.

Upon taking office, George W. Bush inherited an economy heading for recession and championed policies that made things better; upon taking office, Barack Obama inherited an economy in a deeper recession and championed policies that have made things worse. That is a key different between the two.

On his worst day, the economic decisions by Obama’s predecessor were better, more responsible, and more enlightened that anything President Obama has done. The Economic Urban Legend carefully created by Barack Obama is breaking apart. According to some polls, more Americans now hold Obama responsible for the bad state of the economy than they do Bush.

George W. Bush’s presidency was certainly not perfect; none are. But like Truman before him, Bush’s achievements will be vindicated.

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/article/in-...
----------

Now square that!

#96958 Apr 27, 2013
This is how #@ck-tards like wtf are manipulated into eating LSM $#it and regurgitating it:

http://www.disclose.tv/news/ExCNN_Reporter_I_...

This reporter is giving up the ball, the game is rigged! To the sheeple of the bench, this is a fight for truth!

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#96960 Apr 27, 2013
<quoted text>
"too many pages to possibly read" what's the limit, Professor?

#96961 Apr 27, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Your Dad is down at the Ho House bumming money from your Mom, hurry you can get some too, spunk slurper.
sorry, wrong wtf, I apologize, I just responded the the Mom and Dad thing......draw..shoot..aim

#96962 Apr 27, 2013
Holy Crap!
Holder and Napolitano are looking harder for the "whistle blower" than any suspects and accomplices!
A reporter at NBC published an article that stated
2123B report was for "foodstamp" verification; I guess Napolitano didn't know that!
I was skeptical of this issue (I thought it may be Beck's showmanship), HELL NO!
This is real and they cannot bury the truth this time, more and more unravels. Next our allies will drop an info bomb that opens this up further...wait for it.
http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/26/watch-ore...
Glenn Beck? any corroborating sources? I don't mean American (that's no ) Lady

#96963 Apr 27, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama ran on having a transparent government, cutting the debt in half during his first term, decreasing unemployment to 6% in his first term, etc., etc. None of this occurred.
Liberals concluded that Obama would take office and make our nation a utopia. As this didn't happen, most of his promises didn't occur, and we find ourselves in worse shape after over 4 years of Obama, many Americans realize that Bush wasn't so bad after all. Thus the improvement in his ratings. I would imagine Bush's ratings will continue to improve as we continue through Obama's second term.
----------
In the wake of a recession that began roughly seven weeks after President Bush took office, America experienced six years of uninterrupted economic growth and a record 52 straight months of job creation that produced more than 8 million new jobs. During the Bush presidency, the unemployment rate averaged 5.3 percent. We saw labor-productivity gains that averaged 2.5 percent annually — a rate that exceeds the averages of the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s. Real after-tax income per capita increased by more than 11 percent. And from 2000 to 2007, real GDP grew by more than 17 percent, a gain of nearly $2.1 trillion.
Upon taking office, George W. Bush inherited an economy heading for recession and championed policies that made things better; upon taking office, Barack Obama inherited an economy in a deeper recession and championed policies that have made things worse. That is a key different between the two.
On his worst day, the economic decisions by Obama’s predecessor were better, more responsible, and more enlightened that anything President Obama has done. The Economic Urban Legend carefully created by Barack Obama is breaking apart. According to some polls, more Americans now hold Obama responsible for the bad state of the economy than they do Bush.
George W. Bush’s presidency was certainly not perfect; none are. But like Truman before him, Bush’s achievements will be vindicated.
http://www.commentarymagazine.com/article/in-...
----------
Now square that!
"Upon taking office, George W. Bush inherited an economy heading for recession and championed policies that made things better; upon taking office, Barack Obama inherited an economy in a deeper recession and championed policies that have made things worse. That is a key different between the two."
No, YOU square that second sentence with the first.
"Honey, how did Obama inherit a 'deeper recession' if Bush made things better?", asked Calvin's retarded goldfish, Ari.
The only truth to the whole thing is, "economy headed for recession". Bush saw to that alright.

#96964 Apr 27, 2013
This is how #@ck-tards like wtf are manipulated into eating LSM $#it and regurgitating it:
http://www.disclose.tv/news/ExCNN_Reporter_I_...
This reporter is giving up the ball, the game is rigged! To the sheeple of the bench, this is a fight for truth!
#@ck-tards
sheeple

how many times did words like these appear in your 'perfect' thesis, Professor?

#96965 Apr 27, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
"too many pages to possibly read" what's the limit, Professor?
At their "discretion". They only want results, they do not give a flying #@ck about how they do it.
Maxine waters is an example of the Liberal mindset:
(notice how she caught herself at "socializing"...)

#96966 Apr 27, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
#@ck-tards
sheeple
how many times did words like these appear in your 'perfect' thesis, Professor?
I use Microsoft word for official documents, and I use a completely different vocabulary, thank you for asking.

What would that matter here?
shame on U

AOL

#96967 Apr 27, 2013
the PURE insanity of the obama administration finally summed up ,......

During a April 24th speech to the Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund, Attorney General Eric Holder said that giving illegal aliens " citizenship" was a "civil right.”-

– it transcends the issue of immigration status. This is a matter of civil and human rights. It is about who we are as a nation.-

why dont we just OPEN the borders and give ALL the worlds poor -

instant American citizenship ,..

free food ,

free housing ,

free education

and free health care for life ,..

with out requiring them to contribute a single penny ,....

#96968 Apr 27, 2013
<quoted text>
I use Microsoft word for official documents, and I use a completely different vocabulary, thank you for asking.
What would that matter here?
your thesis was an Official document?

doesn't matter..just isn't language befitting a 19th grader. unless you're an ignorant prick..Is that it, Ari, are you an ignorant prick?

#96969 Apr 27, 2013
<quoted text>
At their "discretion". They only want results, they do not give a flying #@ck about how they do it.
Maxine waters is an example of the Liberal mindset:
(notice how she caught herself at "socializing"...)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UHM4rsmQacIXX
yes, caught herself, then gave the precise definition of socializing...i don't care what Waters thinks. The USPS is socialized, runs pretty well,
I wish the government would take over oil companies...TODAY
and drug companies
and health care

#96970 Apr 27, 2013
shame on U wrote:
the PURE insanity of the obama administration finally summed up ,......
During a April 24th speech to the Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund, Attorney General Eric Holder said that giving illegal aliens " citizenship" was a "civil right.”-
– it transcends the issue of immigration status. This is a matter of civil and human rights. It is about who we are as a nation.-
why dont we just OPEN the borders and give ALL the worlds poor -
instant American citizenship ,..
free food ,
free housing ,
free education
and free health care for life ,..
with out requiring them to contribute a single penny ,....
"OPEN the borders and give ALL the worlds poor -
instant American citizenship"
that's silly, maybe in Hillary's second term we can afford that...not now
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96971 Apr 27, 2013

The Lord's Prayer

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on Earth
as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom
and the POWER
and the glory,
forever and ever.

Amen †

American Lady

Danville, KY

#96972 Apr 27, 2013
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96973 Apr 27, 2013

"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."

to the Flag!
NOT to the usurper :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 8 min Working mom 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min ChromiuMan 130,992
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 18 min Rand and Mitch 4,357
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Birds 81,630
Kfc 6 hr Jack 12
Jessica "Hall" Younger? (Jul '13) 8 hr BullSpit 7
2012 Ginseng Prices (Oct '12) 8 hr phil 125
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 8 hr Limbertwig 70
Henson Hollow 11 hr live in the holler 10
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs