'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
85,721 - 85,740 of 146,185 Comments Last updated 31 min ago

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay, I have no idea WHAT is going on.
Someone is making some crazy comments ...
and ALSO ...
"threatening to "BLOW my head OFF"
on the other "den of inequity" forum ...
I'm just not SURE who it is ...
OR ... exactly what is going on ...
BUT ... I am NOT doing ANYTHING wrong!
You can "count" on that!
ALL I'm doing is putting info on here as usual!
Some peeps evidently have it in for me ...
WHY ...
Who knows!
Evidently ...
Because I "speak my MIND" ...
and ...
I STAND MY GROUND!
THAT is "all" I've DONE ...
for months now!
Bordering on YEARS ... come spring!
The FEMA bus will be there to pick you up this morning. Obama will be your driver to the camp.
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Really?! What a fool! Ronald Reagan was NO hero at all except for the Saint Pope John Paul The Second!: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2013/0...
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

What a fool! Ronald Reagan was NO hero at all except for the Saint Pope John Paul The Second!: http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/04/22/...

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Was anybody talking to you?!
Stupid response from an immature igno!
I thought it was funny
wtf

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
wow, looks like unions are going away even more under the overly influential democrat party,
baaaaaaaa
New Twinkies Owners Ditch Unions
High unemployment means loads of eager workers anyway, imply new bosses
5779-new-twinkies-owners-are-d itching-bakers-union-teamsters
Celebrate low wages you stupid SOB.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Celebrate low wages you stupid SOB.
he or she is a member of MENSA...which is the most ridiculous thing I've heard on this forum, yet.

I can hear the bleating at the MENSA meeting of the Minds
lolol
demonicRats

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

calvin hurry your daddy says hes going for ice cream said he will pick you up in the middle of the interstate just keep walking across all 6 lanes til he gets there
wtf

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

demonicRats wrote:
calvin hurry your daddy says hes going for ice cream said he will pick you up in the middle of the interstate just keep walking across all 6 lanes til he gets there
Your Dad is down at the Ho House bumming money from your Mom, hurry you can get some too, spunk slurper.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

demonicRats wrote:
Wheee, Ice Cream...
is that Northbound or South?

wait minute...there's ice cream in the fridge.
"Why, I oughta pound you"

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so your ignorant ass knows the FACTS that before BUSH changed the LAW a person had to be a US Citizen:
May 13, 2002
On May 13, 2002, President Bush signed into law H.R. 2646, the Farm Security and Rural Investment Act of 2002, also known as the Farm Bill, which includes an expansion of immigrant and refugee eligibility for food stamps. The new law (Public Law 107-171) opens the food stamp program to:
qualified immigrants who have been in the United States for at least 5 years, effective April 1, 2003, which restores food stamp eligibility to roughly 363,000 immigrants and removes the 7-year limit on food stamp eligibility for refugees and asylees;
qualified immigrant children, regardless of date of entry, effective October 1, 2003;
qualified immigrants receiving disability assistance, regardless of date of entry, effective October 1, 2002.
This represents the largest restoration of benefits since the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Act of 1996 (PRWORA) disqualified roughly 935,000 legal immigrants from public benefit programs. In 1998, food stamp benefits were restored to about 250,000 immigrants - primarily children, the elderly and the disabled - and Supplemental Security Income and Medicaid were restored to about 12,000 elderly and disabled immigrants. MRS has long supported the restoration of public benefits to legal immigrants.
.http://old.usccb.org/mrs/food .shtml
I was not speaking of food stamps at all so don't refer to me as an "ignorant ass". The poster I responded to was referring to "welfare" which is cash assistance not food stamps.
----------

Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF /&#712;tæn&#616;f/) is one of the United States of America's federal assistance programs. It began on July 1, 1997,[2] and succeeded the Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC) program, providing cash assistance to indigent American families with dependent children through the United States Department of Health and Human Services. This cash benefit is often referred to simply as "welfare."

TANF was created by the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Act instituted under President Bill Clinton in 1996.
----------

My statements regarding health care related to the younger brother who was hospitalized due to his injuries. He IS a US citizen. The poster I was responding to indicated his health care would be provided by Romneycare as he was being treated in Massachusetts. My response was that he would be covered in any State as he is a US citizen.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly which part of the Senate Bill trying to stop the mentally ill, felons and terrorist from getting guns did you disagree with? Exactly which part of the Senate Bill was a "Gun Grab"?
ALL of it! Those laws are already in place.
They want to add details within the pages "they didn't read" because there are too many pages to possibly read...like Obama-care crap!
wtf

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
They want to add details within the pages "they didn't read" because there are too many pages to possibly read...like Obama-care crap!
Just because you cannot read do not blame it on others you stupid SOB.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Holy Crap!

Holder and Napolitano are looking harder for the "whistle blower" than any suspects and accomplices!

A reporter at NBC published an article that stated

2123B report was for "foodstamp" verification; I guess Napolitano didn't know that!

I was skeptical of this issue (I thought it may be Beck's showmanship), HELL NO!
This is real and they cannot bury the truth this time, more and more unravels. Next our allies will drop an info bomb that opens this up further...wait for it.
http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/26/watch-ore...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying that Obama's failings are making Bush more popular
...and you don't care what I buy?
THAT'S STUPIDITY SQUARED.
Obama ran on having a transparent government, cutting the debt in half during his first term, decreasing unemployment to 6% in his first term, etc., etc. None of this occurred.

Liberals concluded that Obama would take office and make our nation a utopia. As this didn't happen, most of his promises didn't occur, and we find ourselves in worse shape after over 4 years of Obama, many Americans realize that Bush wasn't so bad after all. Thus the improvement in his ratings. I would imagine Bush's ratings will continue to improve as we continue through Obama's second term.
----------

In the wake of a recession that began roughly seven weeks after President Bush took office, America experienced six years of uninterrupted economic growth and a record 52 straight months of job creation that produced more than 8 million new jobs. During the Bush presidency, the unemployment rate averaged 5.3 percent. We saw labor-productivity gains that averaged 2.5 percent annually — a rate that exceeds the averages of the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s. Real after-tax income per capita increased by more than 11 percent. And from 2000 to 2007, real GDP grew by more than 17 percent, a gain of nearly $2.1 trillion.

Upon taking office, George W. Bush inherited an economy heading for recession and championed policies that made things better; upon taking office, Barack Obama inherited an economy in a deeper recession and championed policies that have made things worse. That is a key different between the two.

On his worst day, the economic decisions by Obama’s predecessor were better, more responsible, and more enlightened that anything President Obama has done. The Economic Urban Legend carefully created by Barack Obama is breaking apart. According to some polls, more Americans now hold Obama responsible for the bad state of the economy than they do Bush.

George W. Bush’s presidency was certainly not perfect; none are. But like Truman before him, Bush’s achievements will be vindicated.

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/article/in-...
----------

Now square that!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

This is how #@ck-tards like wtf are manipulated into eating LSM $#it and regurgitating it:

http://www.disclose.tv/news/ExCNN_Reporter_I_...

This reporter is giving up the ball, the game is rigged! To the sheeple of the bench, this is a fight for truth!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"too many pages to possibly read" what's the limit, Professor?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Your Dad is down at the Ho House bumming money from your Mom, hurry you can get some too, spunk slurper.
sorry, wrong wtf, I apologize, I just responded the the Mom and Dad thing......draw..shoot..aim

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Holy Crap!
Holder and Napolitano are looking harder for the "whistle blower" than any suspects and accomplices!
A reporter at NBC published an article that stated
2123B report was for "foodstamp" verification; I guess Napolitano didn't know that!
I was skeptical of this issue (I thought it may be Beck's showmanship), HELL NO!
This is real and they cannot bury the truth this time, more and more unravels. Next our allies will drop an info bomb that opens this up further...wait for it.
http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/26/watch-ore...
Glenn Beck? any corroborating sources? I don't mean American (that's no ) Lady

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama ran on having a transparent government, cutting the debt in half during his first term, decreasing unemployment to 6% in his first term, etc., etc. None of this occurred.
Liberals concluded that Obama would take office and make our nation a utopia. As this didn't happen, most of his promises didn't occur, and we find ourselves in worse shape after over 4 years of Obama, many Americans realize that Bush wasn't so bad after all. Thus the improvement in his ratings. I would imagine Bush's ratings will continue to improve as we continue through Obama's second term.
----------
In the wake of a recession that began roughly seven weeks after President Bush took office, America experienced six years of uninterrupted economic growth and a record 52 straight months of job creation that produced more than 8 million new jobs. During the Bush presidency, the unemployment rate averaged 5.3 percent. We saw labor-productivity gains that averaged 2.5 percent annually — a rate that exceeds the averages of the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s. Real after-tax income per capita increased by more than 11 percent. And from 2000 to 2007, real GDP grew by more than 17 percent, a gain of nearly $2.1 trillion.
Upon taking office, George W. Bush inherited an economy heading for recession and championed policies that made things better; upon taking office, Barack Obama inherited an economy in a deeper recession and championed policies that have made things worse. That is a key different between the two.
On his worst day, the economic decisions by Obama’s predecessor were better, more responsible, and more enlightened that anything President Obama has done. The Economic Urban Legend carefully created by Barack Obama is breaking apart. According to some polls, more Americans now hold Obama responsible for the bad state of the economy than they do Bush.
George W. Bush’s presidency was certainly not perfect; none are. But like Truman before him, Bush’s achievements will be vindicated.
http://www.commentarymagazine.com/article/in-...
----------
Now square that!
"Upon taking office, George W. Bush inherited an economy heading for recession and championed policies that made things better; upon taking office, Barack Obama inherited an economy in a deeper recession and championed policies that have made things worse. That is a key different between the two."
No, YOU square that second sentence with the first.
"Honey, how did Obama inherit a 'deeper recession' if Bush made things better?", asked Calvin's retarded goldfish, Ari.
The only truth to the whole thing is, "economy headed for recession". Bush saw to that alright.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

This is how #@ck-tards like wtf are manipulated into eating LSM $#it and regurgitating it:
http://www.disclose.tv/news/ExCNN_Reporter_I_...
This reporter is giving up the ball, the game is rigged! To the sheeple of the bench, this is a fight for truth!
#@ck-tards
sheeple

how many times did words like these appear in your 'perfect' thesis, Professor?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 10 min oscar 16,116
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min jamie 128,588
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 43 min terri 26,184
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 57 min sad 81,569
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr shew 1,014
Stivers Center fixes 1 hr City Slicker 26
Maggie Mills is on meth really bad she has sore... 2 hr Georgie 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••