'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253598 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#97119 Apr 28, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
what a libtard, you don't even know your own history, libtard is an acronym for
Liberal Ignorant Barackalypsing Traitorous Anti-American Retardate Democrap
and your anthem is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
what , you gonna eat yo mama. and she
said baaaaaaaaa. she a sheep?
wtf

Tucker, GA

#97120 Apr 28, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
I sure am glad hussein oblamer is at the helm otherwise this post would be real instead of fright wing propaganda, baaaaaaaaaa
ECRI notified clients that the U.S. economy is indeed tipping into a new recession. And there's nothing that policy makers can do to head it off.
ECRI's recession call isn't based on just one or two leading indexes, but on dozens of specialized leading indexes,
http://www.advisorperspectives.com/dshort/upd...
Where are those WMD's it has only been 12 years Stupid.
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#97121 Apr 28, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
hey libtards, now that oblamer has proposed cuts to medicare and social security, I wonder what he thinks about the elderly, baaaaaaaaaaaaa
Sequester cuts hitting cancer patients
http://www.decapost.com/politics/2013/04/27/s...
I heard oblamer was a great supporter of education too! baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Impact of Sequestration on Federal Education Programs - State-by-State
http://www.nea.org/home/52610.htm
But at least he cares about special needs and poor children,
oooops, baaaaaaaaaaaa again,
The Worst Victims of the Education Sequester: Special-Needs Students and Poor Kids
http://www.theatlantic.com/business/
man, I sure am glad all these inconveniences isn't affecting his golf game,
baaaaaaaaaaa
Okay, I heard you this time
yo mama loves OBAMA. Well my kind of girl.
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#97122 Apr 28, 2013
PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
HATERS READ IT AND WEEP
HILLARY CLINTON 2016
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#97123 Apr 28, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
I sure am glad hussein oblamer is at the helm otherwise this post would be real instead of fright wing propaganda, baaaaaaaaaa
ECRI notified clients that the U.S. economy is indeed tipping into a new recession. And there's nothing that policy makers can do to head it off.
ECRI's recession call isn't based on just one or two leading indexes, but on dozens of specialized leading indexes,
http://www.advisorperspectives.com/dshort/upd...
hey, where did you go. thought you wanted
to talk about how yo mama loves OBAMA.
sure had a lot to say.
the

Hyden, KY

#97124 Apr 28, 2013
thing that messed up the repus'a and tarnished their chances of winning Washington, was when they went against the old and poor that destroyed their chances right their .my opinion.that was about 70% of the vote right their.you cant win and do that.if they can fix that then they stand good chance winning back the white house.in 2016..if not then they just wasting their time.

Since: Dec 11

.

#97125 Apr 28, 2013
Why can't you simple minded Libtards stay on target and have a real political debate?

Not enough grey matter? Undeveloped thought process?

Countrygirl...you make real country folk look ignorant!

WE DON"T support OBAMA!
We don't support abortion!
We don't support gay marriage!
We don't support the attack on COAL!
We don't support the attack on 2nd amendment!
We don't support the attack on Tea Party America!
We sure as hell don't that treasonous tramp Hillary
Gray

Los Angeles, CA

#97126 Apr 28, 2013
This is craaaazy
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#97127 Apr 28, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Why can't you simple minded Libtards stay on target and have a real political debate?
Not enough grey matter? Undeveloped thought process?
Countrygirl...you make real country folk look ignorant!
WE DON"T support OBAMA!
We don't support abortion!
We don't support gay marriage!
We don't support the attack on COAL!
We don't support the attack on 2nd amendment!
We don't support the attack on Tea Party America!
We sure as hell don't that treasonous tramp Hillary
You don't support America!
You don't support Freedom!
You don't support the President!
You don't support our Military!
You don't support the Poor!
You don't support the Elderly!
You sure as Hell don't support yourselves!

Since: Dec 11

.

#97128 Apr 28, 2013
the wrote:
thing that messed up the repus'a and tarnished their chances of winning Washington, was when they went against the old and poor that destroyed their chances right their .my opinion.that was about 70% of the vote right their.you cant win and do that.if they can fix that then they stand good chance winning back the white house.in 2016..if not then they just wasting their time.
That is a "fictionalized" account written by the Liberal Media!
There is no REAL News anymore, they are all CHEERLEADERS for "progressivism":
How does gays rights help poor folk?
How does an assault on Christian values help poor folk?
How does Sending hundreds on millions in foreign aid to countries that burn our flag and murder our ambassadors help poor folk?
How does all that help our elderly Americans?
Republicans want to repair the holes in a sinking ship and Democrats want to drill more holes FASTER!
Allowing millions of illegal aliens amnesty, and benefits, and voting rights only helps elect more Democrats!

Since: Dec 11

.

#97129 Apr 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You don't support America!
You don't support Freedom!X wrong! I defend my Constitution!
You don't support the President! A+ Not in Americas best interest!
You don't support our Military!X wrong! I have my DD214 (honorable discharge).
You don't support the Poor!X wrong! I volunteer, and I support them with my TAX dollars!
You don't support the Elderly!X wrong! I volunteer and help with contributions!
You sure as Hell don't support yourselves!X wrong I worked longer than you have been on this earth!
I amended your errors, you're welcome. Have a nice day wee tiny fool.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#97130 Apr 28, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a "fictionalized" account written by the Liberal Media!
There is no REAL News anymore, they are all CHEERLEADERS for "progressivism":
How does gays rights help poor folk?
How does an assault on Christian values help poor folk?
How does Sending hundreds on millions in foreign aid to countries that burn our flag and murder our ambassadors help poor folk?
How does all that help our elderly Americans?
Republicans want to repair the holes in a sinking ship and Democrats want to drill more holes FASTER!
Allowing millions of illegal aliens amnesty, and benefits, and voting rights only helps elect more Democrats!
How does sending Billions to deadbeat Israelis help America?
How does spending 700 Billion Dollars a Year on Defense help America?
How does attacking Countries that never attacked us help America?
How does attacking gays help America?
How does 12 Years of Tax Cuts for the Rich that led to a Depression help America?
How does Christian bigotry help America?
demonicRats

London, KY

#97131 Apr 28, 2013
the wrote:
thing that messed up the repus'a and tarnished their chances of winning Washington, was when they went against the old and poor that destroyed their chances right their .my opinion.that was about 70% of the vote right their.you cant win and do that.if they can fix that then they stand good chance winning back the white house.in 2016..if not then they just wasting their time.
when the republicans messed up was when they allowed obozo to let illegal messigans vote, anybody that believes republicans went against old and poor, i got some ocean front property for sale in harlan county ky, if you believe that horseshit you will believe anything

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#97133 Apr 28, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a "fictionalized" account written by the Liberal Media!
There is no REAL News anymore, they are all CHEERLEADERS for "progressivism":
How does gays rights help poor folk?
How does an assault on Christian values help poor folk?
How does Sending hundreds on millions in foreign aid to countries that burn our flag and murder our ambassadors help poor folk?
How does all that help our elderly Americans?
Republicans want to repair the holes in a sinking ship and Democrats want to drill more holes FASTER!
Allowing millions of illegal aliens amnesty, and benefits, and voting rights only helps elect more Democrats!
elect more democrats!
and you, of course, want to elect more republicans, but have no idea how to do it
Hair of the dog...i mean alcohol, not dick
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#97134 Apr 28, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
<quoted text>
when the republicans messed up was when they allowed obozo to let illegal messigans vote, anybody that believes republicans went against old and poor, i got some ocean front property for sale in harlan county ky, if you believe that horseshit you will believe anything
If you believe Republicans you believe in the Tooth Fairy you toothless hickturd.
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#97136 Apr 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>How does sending Billions to deadbeat Israelis help America?
How does spending 700 Billion Dollars a Year on Defense help America?
How does attacking Countries that never attacked us help America?
How does attacking gays help America?
How does 12 Years of Tax Cuts for the Rich that led to a Depression help America?
How does Christian bigotry help America?
yeah! answer that son of something.
demonicRats

London, KY

#97137 Apr 28, 2013
wtf you remind me of a flea on an elephants ear

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#97138 Apr 28, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
<quoted text>
when the republicans messed up was when they allowed obozo to let illegal messigans vote, anybody that believes republicans went against old and poor, i got some ocean front property for sale in harlan county ky, if you believe that horseshit you will believe anything
I don't believe you, ocean front property in Harlan County? Nah.
But that's as truthful as republicans giving a shit about poor people or the elderly, everyone knows it, it's ok to admit it, it doesn't hurt their chances in elections...they HAVE NO CHANCES in elections any more.
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#97139 Apr 28, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
<quoted text>
when the republicans messed up was when they allowed obozo to let illegal messigans vote, anybody that believes republicans went against old and poor, i got some ocean front property for sale in harlan county ky, if you believe that horseshit you will believe anything
and
that was from the mouth of a rodent.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#97140 Apr 28, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
wtf you remind me of a flea on an elephants ear
You remind of a wart on a hog's a--.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CriminalForever 156,592
C&J auto sales (Jul '09) 1 hr leary 15
DonRick Blevins? 3 hr wondering 2
Listen up people 3 hr crazy talk 3
How is Godfathers Pizza at Shell ? 5 hr Titty Sprinkles 11
Just curious Old Datsun 280Z 5 hr Santa 6
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 5 hr Excited 174

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages