'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,283)

Showing posts 85,641 - 85,660 of144,686
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
it's not a disorder, alchy
lolol
Liar!!!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Oh yeah wrote:
Sick of politics!
Move to N. Korea, they will do all the thinking for you!

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Liar!!!!
Truther

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>true..I meant to say:
all the former presidents alive today, are popular...except maybe GW..I don't buy the bullshit
I don't really care what you buy! It is fact! He is rated much higher than Jimmy Carter and will continue to grow as Americans see what this administration is doing to our country.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I did note that the word Iraq was never spoken at the library opening. Kind'a like Bush's name NEVER spoken at any GOP or Repub event.
Glad you watched it!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Truther
LMAO!!! No such word.
wow

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Welfare is a federal program based on federal policies. Would not have mattered who was Governor.
Health care is provided to Dzhokhar as he is an American citizen. This would be provided in any State based on his citizenship.
Well......then Bush was President when the terrorists first received welfare and Romney Care provided their healthcare. Thanks for the clarification!
quick question

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really care what you buy! It is fact! He is rated much higher than Jimmy Carter and will continue to grow as Americans see what this administration is doing to our country.
What is this administration doing to this country exactly?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Obama re-iterates chemical weapons would be 'game-changer'
By Erin McClam and Ian Johnston, NBC News

President Obama said Friday that the potential use of chemical weapons by the ruling regime of Syria against its people “adds increased urgency” to international concern about the regime.

Speaking to reporters during an Oval Office meeting with King Abdullah of Jordan, Obama noted that reports of the use of chemical weapons by the Syrian government were preliminary. That information, he said,“does not tell us when they were used, how they were used.”
----------

Lookout!!! We know everything that Obama touches
turns to shit!!
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
where you learned to speak english
and who told you you were smart
Private school and MENSA
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Well......then Bush was President when the terrorists first received welfare and Romney Care provided their healthcare. Thanks for the clarification!
whew, for a moment there we all thought you were gonna say it was Bushs fault,
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
Ever notice how that Repubs on here want the US to fail. Their biggest hope for America is that somehow it is hurt and Obama is to blame.
you just turned Uncle flabby into a genius (relatively speaking), if repubs go against Hussein Oblamer they they are the party of no and against everything he stands for, if they want his policies to be implemented then you claim they want America to fail, you are one ignorant sodotard demolib, I think it is time to make kool aid illegal - too many low intellect voters drowning,

man are you stooooopppiddd,

baaaaaaa-raccccccc-aaaa-lypsee eeee
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like both Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev received welfare benefits through their parents when they were younger...
So the boys got these benefits during the time Romney was Governor?
And Dzhokhar is getting fixed up in the hospital... with Romneycare?
ROTFL at this one, that was a stretch, if you can stretch your backside that far then you can pull your head out as well,

did Romeny give them the welfare and other bennefits before or after he was responsible for the death of the union morons wife? baaaaaaaaaaaa,

just as long as you didn't say it was Bushs fault, we just couldn't take that one more time,

baaaaaaaaa-raaaccccccccc-naaaa aaaaa-phobiaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

hey sodolibs, hows that shark slayer medicare and social security looking today? baaaaaaaaaaa

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush had nothing to do with the current welfare system. That would have been Clinton.

As I stated earlier, as a US citizen, healthcare would have been provided by any State.

Too bad you can't blame conservatives for everything.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I love your logic, then, since terrorist attacks against America began with significant frequency without consequence to the terrorists then 9/11 was in fact the result of clintons weak policies and immature posture in the middle east and else where, AND, we did not have militias in this country until clinton was president and after Waco, AND, hussien oblamer has doubled the national debt in two terms by spending more money than all previous presidents combined,

therefore, next time you claim it is Bushs fault you are admitting you are a sodomotie left wing anti-American ignorant sheepletard that goes baaaaaaaaaaaa everything hussein oblamer sends a shrill down yours and chissy matthews leg,

man, I love libotard logic,

baaaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
Obama re-iterates chemical weapons would be 'game-changer'
By Erin McClam and Ian Johnston, NBC News
President Obama said Friday that the potential use of chemical weapons by the ruling regime of Syria against its people “adds increased urgency” to international concern about the regime.
Speaking to reporters during an Oval Office meeting with King Abdullah of Jordan, Obama noted that reports of the use of chemical weapons by the Syrian government were preliminary. That information, he said,“does not tell us when they were used, how they were used.”
----------
Lookout!!! We know everything that Obama touches
turns to shit!!
with a name like hussein oblamer everybody knows - including the Syrians - that hussein oblamer is just going to continue to campaign and not do anything else to go against the very culture he is supporting and bowing to, even arabs know how to spell baaaaaaaaaaa, nobody, not even oblamers own sheeple take him serious, the only thing they can or will do is go baaaaaaa on places like topix,

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL at this one, that was a stretch, if you can stretch your backside that far then you can pull your head out as well,
did Romeny give them the welfare and other bennefits before or after he was responsible for the death of the union morons wife? baaaaaaaaaaaa,
just as long as you didn't say it was Bushs fault, we just couldn't take that one more time,
baaaaaaaaa-raaaccccccccc-naaaa aaaaa-phobiaaaaaaa
An enemy of My enemy is my friend, Welcome!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Obama to Largest Abortion Provider:'God Bless You'
"Thank you, Planned Parenthood. God bless you."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-lar...

He's talking about his mooslim god!...

NOT America's God!

Has to be!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

HOW ABORTION HAS CHANGED AMERICA
Star Parker: Since Roe v. Wade,'reverence for life itself' has disappeared

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/how-abortion-has-c...

FEDS CAUGHT PROMOTING WELFARE TO FOREIGNERS
Judicial Watch report: Obama cannot be trusted to protect borders

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/feds-caught-promot...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 85,641 - 85,660 of144,686
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Richard and Sarah hicks 10 min Herd 10
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 34 min Drama 371
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Khatru 127,850
free phones for anybody that gets food stamps o... 3 hr dat girl 1
trail camera 3 hr Get Real 13
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr only me 16,114
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 4 hr 75 Scorpio 3,736
KC Basketball Coach 14 hr breaking news 49
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search