'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190377 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#96922 Apr 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ...
WHAT was THAT message ...???
ARE you saying you ARE the MESSAGE "received" person ...???
I have NOT sent ANYONE a PM except for RH!
Are you RH ...???
My advice to you
IS
PUT UP
or
SHUT THE HELL UP!
'tofy' WAS/IS a gentleman ...
Treated ME with respect!
As a topix FRIEND!
Is THAT your problem ...???
We have HAD differences on politics ...
I have NO IDEA who ANYONE on this "forum" IS ... in real life!
NO one on this forum has ANY IDEA ... who I am EITHER!
Capiche!?!
``````````
WHY are you messing with ME????
When you leave such as this on another "forum" ...
I have NOTHING to DO with your DRAMA!!!...!!!
Though it looks like you have a problem!
Leave ME out of it ...
I'm NOT part of your problem!...
Got it?
==========
JACKSON, KY
Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.
You are one sicko. You will never threaten me or my family again. We have plenty of scares. You might not have a weapon but you said someone did. Quit following me around. In the parking lots at the hospital at night, topix and everywhere else. You know who I'm talking about.(23 hrs ago | post #88846)
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/leavingth...
mathematically speaking, how flipped can a wig get?
It's ok if you don't know the answer
Are you in MENSA?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#96923 Apr 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ...
WHAT was THAT message ...???
ARE you saying you ARE the MESSAGE "received" person ...???
I have NOT sent ANYONE a PM except for RH!
Are you RH ...???
My advice to you
IS
PUT UP
or
SHUT THE HELL UP!
'tofy' WAS/IS a gentleman ...
Treated ME with respect!
As a topix FRIEND!
Is THAT your problem ...???
We have HAD differences on politics ...
I have NO IDEA who ANYONE on this "forum" IS ... in real life!
NO one on this forum has ANY IDEA ... who I am EITHER!
Capiche!?!
``````````
WHY are you messing with ME????
When you leave such as this on another "forum" ...
I have NOTHING to DO with your DRAMA!!!...!!!
Though it looks like you have a problem!
Leave ME out of it ...
I'm NOT part of your problem!...
Got it?
==========
JACKSON, KY
Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.
You are one sicko. You will never threaten me or my family again. We have plenty of scares. You might not have a weapon but you said someone did. Quit following me around. In the parking lots at the hospital at night, topix and everywhere else. You know who I'm talking about.(23 hrs ago | post #88846)
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/leavingth...
sloopy21

“Live Laugh LOVE Forgive”


BUT Never Forget

Ari? Is this you?
Your horoscope gave you away IF it is!:)

IF it is I miss talking to you ...
Like this.:)

Here is the message you sent to leaving the light on.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#96924 Apr 26, 2013
Leaving the Light On wrote:
<quoted text>
sloopy21
“Live Laugh LOVE Forgive”
BUT Never Forget
Ari? Is this you?
Your horoscope gave you away IF it is!:)
IF it is I miss talking to you ...
Like this.:)
Here is the message you sent to leaving the light on.
lol
That's the Lady..a two year old could see the snail trail pattern
and incoherency
and old lady hornyness
and chicken pecker logic

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#96925 Apr 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ...
WHAT was THAT message ...???
ARE you saying you ARE the MESSAGE "received" person ...???
I have NOT sent ANYONE a PM except for RH!
Are you RH ...???
My advice to you
IS
PUT UP
or
SHUT THE HELL UP!
'tofy' WAS/IS a gentleman ...
Treated ME with respect!
As a topix FRIEND!
Is THAT your problem ...???
We have HAD differences on politics ...
I have NO IDEA who ANYONE on this "forum" IS ... in real life!
NO one on this forum has ANY IDEA ... who I am EITHER!
Capiche!?!
``````````
WHY are you messing with ME????
When you leave such as this on another "forum" ...
I have NOTHING to DO with your DRAMA!!!...!!!
Though it looks like you have a problem!
Leave ME out of it ...
I'm NOT part of your problem!...
Got it?
==========
JACKSON, KY
Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.
You are one sicko. You will never threaten me or my family again. We have plenty of scares. You might not have a weapon but you said someone did. Quit following me around. In the parking lots at the hospital at night, topix and everywhere else. You know who I'm talking about.(23 hrs ago | post #88846)
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/leavingth...
I don't have any problem and never said you are.Just wondered why you sent a message. Asking question I don't have answers too.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96926 Apr 26, 2013
Leaving the Light On wrote:
<quoted text>
sloopy21
“Live Laugh LOVE Forgive”
BUT Never Forget
Ari? Is this you?
Your horoscope gave you away IF it is!:)
IF it is I miss talking to you ...
Like this.:)
Here is the message you sent to leaving the light on.
I never sent ANY messages to anybody!
I have "NO IDEA" what you are up to!
Don't want to know!

Just leave me out of your DRAMA!

There IS no way in HELL that I will sign in to "sloopy21"
Right now!...

Maybe someone is "trying" to mess with you too!

Hope everything works out!

I mentioned just the other day about my "sloopy" being hacked ...
I have NO IDEA what is going on!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#96927 Apr 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I never sent ANY messages to anybody!
I have "NO IDEA" what you are up to!
Don't want to know!
Just leave me out of your DRAMA!
There IS no way in HELL that I will sign in to "sloopy21"
Right now!...
Maybe someone is "trying" to mess with you too!
Hope everything works out!
I mentioned just the other day about my "sloopy" being hacked ...
I have NO IDEA what is going on!
Message from sloopy21 to Leaving the Light On, Thursday Apr 18

You have a enough drama. I'm not up to nothing . Like I said I don't have a problem. Just trying to answer a question. Must not have a answer.Thats all.
Jay

Paris, TN

#96929 Apr 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ...
WHAT was THAT message ...???
ARE you saying you ARE the MESSAGE "received" person ...???
I have NOT sent ANYONE a PM except for RH!
Are you RH ...???
My advice to you
IS
PUT UP
or
SHUT THE HELL UP!
'tofy' WAS/IS a gentleman ...
Treated ME with respect!
As a topix FRIEND!
Is THAT your problem ...???
We have HAD differences on politics ...
I have NO IDEA who ANYONE on this "forum" IS ... in real life!
NO one on this forum has ANY IDEA ... who I am EITHER!
Capiche!?!
``````````
WHY are you messing with ME????
When you leave such as this on another "forum" ...
I have NOTHING to DO with your DRAMA!!!...!!!
Though it looks like you have a problem!
Leave ME out of it ...
I'm NOT part of your problem!...
Got it?
==========
JACKSON, KY
Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.
You are one sicko. You will never threaten me or my family again. We have plenty of scares. You might not have a weapon but you said someone did. Quit following me around. In the parking lots at the hospital at night, topix and everywhere else. You know who I'm talking about.(23 hrs ago | post #88846)
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/leavingth...
**********

AL...what is upsetting you so? Your post has me lost. Was this on another topix?

Yes, and you know who I am. I am the same person since we started on this board well over a year or so ago. Though you don't know me personally, you know how I think.

What's going on?

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#96930 Apr 26, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
AL...what is upsetting you so? Your post has me lost. Was this on another topix?
Yes, and you know who I am. I am the same person since we started on this board well over a year or so ago. Though you don't know me personally, you know how I think.
What's going on?
You know how Jay thinks, just like they all thin...stick your head up your ass...take a deep breath...concentrate..spout the first thing that comes to mind...that is....SHIT!
Jay

Paris, TN

#96931 Apr 26, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
You know how Jay thinks, just like they all thin...stick your head up your ass...take a deep breath...concentrate..spout the first thing that comes to mind...that is....SHIT!
**********

Was anybody talking to you?!

Stupid response from an immature igno!
Jay

Paris, TN

#96932 Apr 26, 2013
Personal Liberty News


A Huge Defeat For The Gun Grabbers »
Congratulations, patriots! Thanks to your unremitting pressure on the politicians in Washington, every single assault on our 2nd Amendment rights went down to defeat in the Senate this week.

For one of the few times this year, Vice President Joe Biden even returned to the Senate to preside over the voting. The gesture was purely symbolic, since there wasn’t a snowball’s chance that he’d get to exercise his Constitutional prerogative to cast the deciding vote in case of a tie. He was there to gloat in victory; instead, he looked like he had been sucking on lemons when he had to announce the agony of defeat.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96933 Apr 26, 2013
Jay wrote:
Personal Liberty News ...
Jay, I have no idea WHAT is going on.
Someone is making some crazy comments ...

and ALSO ...

"threatening to "BLOW my head OFF"
on the other "den of inequity" forum ...

I'm just not SURE who it is ...
OR ... exactly what is going on ...

BUT ... I am NOT doing ANYTHING wrong!
You can "count" on that!

ALL I'm doing is putting info on here as usual!

Some peeps evidently have it in for me ...

WHY ...

Who knows!
Evidently ...

Because I "speak my MIND" ...
and ...

I STAND MY GROUND!

THAT is "all" I've DONE ...
for months now!

Bordering on YEARS ... come spring!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96934 Apr 27, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Can you PROVE you are a Christian other than by saying it you ignorant full of hate from hell woman?
Obama can’t be Muslim because he said he’s a Christian (Part 2)

http://sheikyermami.com/2013/04/26/obama-cant...

Obama’s scrub of Muslim terms under question; common links in attacks
Thursday, April 25, 2013
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/...
Jay

Paris, TN

#96935 Apr 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay, I have no idea WHAT is going on.
Someone is making some crazy comments ...
and ALSO ...
"threatening to "BLOW my head OFF"
on the other "den of inequity" forum ...
I'm just not SURE who it is ...
OR ... exactly what is going on ...
BUT ... I am NOT doing ANYTHING wrong!
You can "count" on that!
ALL I'm doing is putting info on here as usual!
Some peeps evidently have it in for me ...
WHY ...
Who knows!
Evidently ...
Because I "speak my MIND" ...
and ...
I STAND MY GROUND!
THAT is "all" I've DONE ...
for months now!
Bordering on YEARS ... come spring!
**********

Don't sweat it. There is no way anyone who posts can track you down. They are just a bunch of blowhards. And talk about speaking your mind: look at some of the crap that gets posted and insults people beyond decent. No one deletes them - and some of it is really foul. So tell them to kiss off and ignore their tantrums. They just hate like hell to be proven wrong.

And incidently, notice how my post to you was labled incindiary spam. WTH? Some clueless idiot is the way I see these people.

Bah!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96936 Apr 27, 2013
U.S. female sailor beats Dubai rapist bus driver into submission

He then stopped where several other buses were parked and tried to kiss her. After she refused, he pulled out a knife and tried to rape her.

Prosecutors said that she knocked the knife from his hand, broke it in two, bit him in the hand, forced him to the ground and locked him between her thighs, the Daily Mail reports.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/...

G-r-e-a-t story ...
with some great comments :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96937 Apr 27, 2013
With THIS I bid everyone Good Night :)
``````````

EDITORIAL: Miss me yet?
Obama’s making George W. look pretty good[*wink*]

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/...

snowleopard 2 days ago
Here is the simple truth of Obama: He has had four years and then some to correct the mess he claims to have inherited, and he has utterly failed across the board.

Under Pres Bush we had prosperity and the lowest unemployment in years, and only when the last two years arrived - along with the Democratic Socialist dominated House and Senate, did the insanity of Pelosi and Reid work to cause the depression which occurred.

Obama has refused to acknowledge his own failures due to his narcissism and insanity, he is a failure across the board whose hatred for America will only grow worse and worse by the day.
Jay

Paris, TN

#96938 Apr 27, 2013
Tennessee: General Assembly Adjourns with Second Amendment Victories

The 108th General Assembly of Tennessee adjourned sine diHouse Bill 6, the School Security Act of 2013,House Bill 6, the School Security Act of 2013e on Friday, April 19. Tennesseans experienced quite a few victories this legislative session that protect the Second Amendment.

Tennesseans who possess a valid Handgun Carry Permit (HCP) can breathe a sigh of relief now that House Bill 9 has passed in both legislative chambers and was signed into law by Governor Bill Haslam.

Also:

House Bill 6, the School Security Act of 2013

Senate Bill 142, sponsored by Lieutenant Governor Ron Ramsey (R-4), had the intent of allowing a person with a valid HCP to transport and store a firearm or ammunition in the permit holder's privately-owned motor vehicle in public or private parking areas under certain conditions.

**********

Heh! Don't mess with Tennessee!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96939 Apr 27, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Don't sweat it. There is no way anyone who posts can track you down. They are just a bunch of blowhards. And talk about speaking your mind: look at some of the crap that gets posted and insults people beyond decent. No one deletes them - and some of it is really foul. So tell them to kiss off and ignore their tantrums. They just hate like hell to be proven wrong.
And incidently, notice how my post to you was labled incindiary spam. WTH? Some clueless idiot is the way I see these people.
Bah!
I told 'em to come on.
That ...

I don't DIAL 911 ...
I might CALL the coroner tho ...

Toodles ...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#96940 Apr 27, 2013
Jay wrote:
Personal Liberty News
A Huge Defeat For The Gun Grabbers »
Congratulations, patriots! Thanks to your unremitting pressure on the politicians in Washington, every single assault on our 2nd Amendment rights went down to defeat in the Senate this week.
For one of the few times this year, Vice President Joe Biden even returned to the Senate to preside over the voting. The gesture was purely symbolic, since there wasn’t a snowball’s chance that he’d get to exercise his Constitutional prerogative to cast the deciding vote in case of a tie. He was there to gloat in victory; instead, he looked like he had been sucking on lemons when he had to announce the agony of defeat.
Exactly which part of the Senate Bill trying to stop the mentally ill, felons and terrorist from getting guns did you disagree with? Exactly which part of the Senate Bill was a "Gun Grab"?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#96941 Apr 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay, I have no idea WHAT is going on.
Someone is making some crazy comments ...
and ALSO ...
"threatening to "BLOW my head OFF"
on the other "den of inequity" forum ...
I'm just not SURE who it is ...
OR ... exactly what is going on ...
BUT ... I am NOT doing ANYTHING wrong!
You can "count" on that!
ALL I'm doing is putting info on here as usual!
Some peeps evidently have it in for me ...
WHY ...
Who knows!
Evidently ...
Because I "speak my MIND" ...
and ...
I STAND MY GROUND!
THAT is "all" I've DONE ...
for months now!
Bordering on YEARS ... come spring!
The FEMA bus will be there to pick you up this morning. Obama will be your driver to the camp.
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

#96942 Apr 27, 2013
Really?! What a fool! Ronald Reagan was NO hero at all except for the Saint Pope John Paul The Second!: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2013/0...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Confederate flags 3 min Fyi 35
I be;ieve I'm Dying. 13 min Nimbletwig 35
wtf 30 min cannon man 5
Town Cruisers Trash Shopping Center Parking Lot 34 min Kim 13
woman 39 min gagme 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min Family Man 142,445
Randy smith and Shelia 1 hr haha 15
What happened in town last night? 19 hr Con 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages