'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
85,601 - 85,620 of 147,146 Comments Last updated 13 min ago

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a dumb ass and a smart ass are two entirely different animals. You show your age with your silly posts and your constant bragging on yourself because no one else has anything good to say about you. It's obvious you are still struggling with puberty. I bet your sock and hand are your best friends...your only friends, probably. What other kids hang out on political forums 24/7? Most are out with friends and enjoying their youth. You? Not so much. lol
my hand and I are good friends, I don't use a sock, i use a pair of FTL's, they 'clunk' when I drop them.
True, I live in the country so I don't get to hang out with friends much
I have fun on here, is there something wrong with that?..
And, you think I'm a smart ass, OR a dumbass, how can you hate me so much?
I could baaaa like a real dumbass
or cuss more
or be more nasty
I GIVE better than I GET, that's why you all don't like me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
Boy, the democrat mother cluckers better make room for more of their chickens to come home to roost. Seems as if the old paper trail has caught up with Hitlary. She claimed (under oath) that she knew nothing of the Ambassadors plea for more security in Benghazi. Would have loved to seen her face when she was told papers were released and guess what? Hitlary signed off on the denial for more security in Benghazi. RuhRoh...maybe slick willy can teach her how to go on television and swear that she did not have relations with that paper or pen. LMMFAO!
Fox, or WND?..you know we don't believe anything else
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

wow, looks like unions are going away even more under the overly influential democrat party,

baaaaaaaa

New Twinkies Owners Ditch Unions

High unemployment means loads of eager workers anyway, imply new bosses

5779-new-twinkies-owners-are-d itching-bakers-union-teamsters

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
wow, looks like unions are going away even more under the overly influential democrat party,
baaaaaaaa
New Twinkies Owners Ditch Unions
High unemployment means loads of eager workers anyway, imply new bosses
5779-new-twinkies-owners-are-d itching-bakers-union-teamsters
hows the impeachment coming?
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama caught both Boston Bombers in five days
It too Bush five days to get water to the Superdome, after Katrina
why did bush have to do it, wasn't there a demotard governor over the state at that time, oh yeah, demotards don't work, they blame,

baaaaaaaaa-raaccccccccc-naaaaa aaaaaa-phobiaaaaaaaaa
demonicRats

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

obama couldnt catch a cold in a flu factory, the dumb sonsabitch cant even read a teleprompter

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
that's not what I asked...what is the significance of his ranking at present?
American views of his presidency are changing for the better and will continue to do so.
demonicRats

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

i wouldnt waste a good bullet on a stinking america hating lowlife leftwingwhackadoodle obozo supporter, they will all nasty away as soon as the kenyan heads back across the pond on the banana boat he came here on good riddence
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Dem leader calls on Boehner to retract Benghazi report

Republicans argued the conclusion, released this week, contradicted her congressional testimony on the matter, which was the subject of intense scrutiny.
[her auto pen sign's in trouble]

He -demanded that Boehner apologize to Clinton on behalf of House Republicans.

http://www.wgal.com/news/politics/dem-leader-...

-trying to force :)
yeah ba bee ...
that works well doesn't it ...

Force causes friction ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Naturalized not born American, which U.S. have right to take his Citizenship away and ship his Muslim ass to his country of origin. Didn't you know that, at least use to be like that. You know nothing! Stop talking stupid. Why do you liberal idiots defend and protect Illegals, Criminals and Terrorists? Do you love your country? I, really get frustrated reading some of comments here.
Hi Z!
So glad to hear from you <3
Reality

Waddy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, AL is on board, proudly flaunting her patriotic bulges
Professor Ari, too
honor among clowns
This came to mind about the Obama Administration---honor among thieves.
Oh yeah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Sick of politics!
Reality

Waddy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

lmao wrote:
Well, leave it to talking head crazy joe to not waste a chance of spewing propaganda at a funeral for a Policeman murdered by terrorists. Knock off's? Wannabe's? Damn, makes you wonder what "could have been" if those two brothers were the real deal. They "could" have done some real damage if they had been legit...according to crazy joe.
And then there is Attorney General Eric Holder. You would think that Holder had some kind of communication going on with our Intelligence Agency, wouldn't you? Then again this is the Obama administration. Enough said! Holder announced that the terrorist in the hospital would not be tried as an enemy combatant. At that point a Judge and the terrorists new lawyer waltzed right past law enforcement and FBI agents at the hospital and the terrorist lawyer-ed up and stopped communicating with the FBI. A little heads up would have been nice especially since the FBI was under the impression that they could interrogate the terrorist for 48 hours by law.
Did any of you notice just how easy it was for the law to shut down Watertown and not allow people out of their homes and how easily people opened their doors to their homes and allowed their homes and properties to be searched without warrants? Did this skinny 19 year old wannabe (according to crazy joe) wounded terrorist allow law enforcement to supersede Constitutional rights of American citizens? And who found the wounded terrorist? A citizen...once he was "allowed" to walk outside of his home.
Another question...did our government just purchase 500,000 plastic vault coffins JUST IN CASE something happens? Are they stored in Atlanta? Did the government purchase these thru one company that purchased them thru another company so as to avoid and declare any participation in this purchase? Hmmmm!
Is Pelosi and her partners in crime working on legislation that would exempt their cheap labor (grunts hired by Congress) from Obamacare because their cheap labor won't be able to afford insurance at their cheap rate of pay? The gophers would have to quit their jobs and seek higher pay elsewhere so as to be able to afford Obamacare and its many penalties/taxes/fines? God forbid that Pelosi should have to get up and get her own cocktail or coffee. Eff the citizens AGAIN, right, Pelosi?
You democrat robot morons are idiots.
How many millions of Jewish people were led so easily to the incinerators.

That alone, should be a lesson. Still they walk around like the "walking dead" and do nothing.

Take away some of their goodies such as cell phones and I still wonder if this will incite them to life.
Reality

Waddy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Those people who do nothing (as you claim) are living great, what is SS now? A big o 500 bucks a month?? Yup! That's why people are doing everything they can to not work, to live like kings and queens on 500 a month.
Again... You are a fucking idiot!!
LMAO.
but let's explore it further..... Why is our government providing most of Walmarts employees with healthcare while 5 of the owners of Walmart are billionaires??
Take your time spinning this republican greed into Obama's fault. They won't pay anyone more than minimum wage cause that would ruin business.
It's crystal clear how truly stupid you are!!
It appears the left always forgets about the welfare mothers aka the Walmart Moms (probably because the welfare mothers spend all their time shopping with ALL of our money).

It was estimated, a mother with two children could get $45 to $55 thousand per years with all the perks added in. Food stamps, WIC, Backpack-weekend lunches, school breakfast and lunches, free healthcare and free dental, EBT cards, rent subsidies, child care vouchers (when the mother needs a day or two off from her difficult life as a welfare mother), educational vouchers if they want, transportation vouchers, utilities subsidies, free cell phones and portions of their monthly bills paid (makes you wonder where they get the money to pay for the other portion of the bill) free schooling and supplies, etc.

Nothing to worry about for them.

Just reel them in with freebies, dumb them down, feed them at the trough and the fish will be ready to fry.

Then, what does Obama do, he goes and advertises in Mexico for more to come here and slurp it up courteous of the tax payers who are never represented.

P.S. the American haters are in both parties but not all of them.

Taxation without Representation has come home to roost.
wow

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Naturalized not born American, which U.S. have right to take his Citizenship away and ship his Muslim ass to his country of origin. Didn't you know that, at least use to be like that. You know nothing! Stop talking stupid. Why do you liberal idiots defend and protect Illegals, Criminals and Terrorists? Do you love your country? I, really get frustrated reading some of comments here.
Won't the "Foreign Republican Anti-American Goat Lady" be in line for deportation too??? BAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Reality

Waddy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it possible most are Muslim sympathizers ?Why has Obama allowed so many of them here? Why, oh, why, do all these immigrants and illegals be given subsidies such as housing,food stamps,WIc,etc?
I believe to destroy America but also allow a muslim society takeover of America.
Reality

Waddy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Uncle Tab wrote:
Republican motto.... Don't abort children, keep them alive so we gun rights crazies can shoot them and make sure they have no healthcare and their parents work go as little as possible so the business owners can make all the money at the workers expense.
Liberals motto:

Chop up the fragile human beings in any way possible to prevent a life.

Snip their spinal cords, puncture their skulls and suck out the brains, drown them in toilets, throw them in the trash (Obama's favorite) or just kill both the mother and baby.

Yikes, this is more than just murder---its torture.

Another Obama hypocrisy. Don't utilize enhanced interrogation on terrorist who love nothing more than blowing apart American human beings, some of the Americans who are still living without limbs blown off by who...terrorists. Yet, by all means kill the fragile, innocent babies who have done nothing.

Obama--there is this word you are afraid to use....terrorist. I guess if I was a muslim such as he is, I wouldn't want to call by brotherhood friends this word either.

TERRORIST, I just can't stop saying this word....TERRORIST.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
This came to mind about the Obama Administration---honor among thieves.
Anyone ever tell you that you have an abrasive personality?

People who live right, live by certain standards of right and wrong and treat people they way they want to be treated (golden rule?). You attempt to degrade people because they have a different opinion. You make "personal attacks" as opposed to using real thought and debate.

Okay you say you are 14 and maintain a 4.0 GPA in your studies, we can roll forward from there.

I'm not going to point to typo's and build mountains from mole hills.
wow

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
why did bush have to do it, wasn't there a demotard governor over the state at that time, oh yeah, demotards don't work, they blame,
baaaaaaaaa-raaccccccccc-naaaaa aaaaaa-phobiaaaaaaaaa
Looks like both Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev received welfare benefits through their parents when they were younger...

So the boys got these benefits during the time Romney was Governor?
And Dzhokhar is getting fixed up in the hospital... with Romneycare?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone ever tell you that you have an abrasive personality?
People who live right, live by certain standards of right and wrong and treat people they way they want to be treated (golden rule?). You attempt to degrade people because they have a different opinion. You make "personal attacks" as opposed to using real thought and debate.
Okay you say you are 14 and maintain a 4.0 GPA in your studies, we can roll forward from there.
I'm not going to point to typo's and build mountains from mole hills.
Ari ... there is a "silver lining" in this cloud ...

Exile and banishment work on massive scales.
you know BRANDED as traitors to America!

Get a list of ALL libTARDS/criminals and send 'em OUT of this country!

BANISHMENT!!! denationalized!
It's IN the US Constitution ...

Works for ME!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min AAA 129,027
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 8 min freak 81,565
1 Blessing From God 14 min Stephen Levi 19
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 1 hr Huh 18
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 3,812
Tommy that use to work at oasis pizza 2 hr Toby 4
GRUBB TRUCKING NEW Post 2 hr Ten Four 6
john sowders 3 hr she will 6
New club in Barbourville? 12 hr my real name 12